Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

question about pole work

  论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

Cyelwin
已加入 在 Feb 2022

7 发布
24 天 以前
Is anyone on the site doing any impressive pole routines, like acrobatic or circus level stuff ? I have yet to see one where the model does any more than lightly spin around the pole. Surely, there are at least a few recorded routines that demonstrate more skill than average. If anyone could name a few, I'd appreciate it.
Bitwrangler
已加入 在 Apr 2021

193 发布
24 天 以前
I'd check the Poll Dance Skills category. Models like Angelika Grays, Joy Lamore, Talia Mint. There are more.
JayZ971
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2009

2413 发布
24 天 以前
There are some good pole dancers, but in my opinion Foxy is the best on the site.
Bitwrangler
已加入 在 Apr 2021

193 发布
24 天 以前
Yeah, I forgot to mention her but I certainly agree. She's impressive!
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4800 发布
23 天 以前
I would like to add Suzie Q and Stella Flex.
Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1283 发布
23 天 以前
Mara Blake❤️
Signara
已加入 在 Nov 2017

27 发布
23 天 以前
Atlanta Moreno! She does acrobatics on the pole. Goes upside down, suspending herself on it with only her legs. Full splits, beyond paralell splits. The works.
Cyelwin
已加入 在 Feb 2022

7 发布
23 天 以前
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

2511 发布
22 天 以前
Yes, the "pole dance skills" category will be very helpful for you @Cyelwin 😊
Signara
已加入 在 Nov 2017

27 发布
21 天 以前
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
I mean Atlanta Moreno 😄 I havent seen Mina or Katrina so can't speak for them

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!