Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

question about pole work

  掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

Cyelwin
Joined in Feb 2022

7 投稿
17日数前
Is anyone on the site doing any impressive pole routines, like acrobatic or circus level stuff ? I have yet to see one where the model does any more than lightly spin around the pole. Surely, there are at least a few recorded routines that demonstrate more skill than average. If anyone could name a few, I'd appreciate it.
Bitwrangler
Joined in Apr 2021

193 投稿
17日数前
I'd check the Poll Dance Skills category. Models like Angelika Grays, Joy Lamore, Talia Mint. There are more.
JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2410 投稿
17日数前
There are some good pole dancers, but in my opinion Foxy is the best on the site.
Bitwrangler
Joined in Apr 2021

193 投稿
17日数前
Yeah, I forgot to mention her but I certainly agree. She's impressive!
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4798 投稿
16日数前
I would like to add Suzie Q and Stella Flex.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1283 投稿
16日数前
Mara Blake❤️
Signara
Joined in Nov 2017

25 投稿
16日数前
Atlanta Moreno! She does acrobatics on the pole. Goes upside down, suspending herself on it with only her legs. Full splits, beyond paralell splits. The works.
Cyelwin
Joined in Feb 2022

7 投稿
16日数前
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

2505 投稿
15日数前
Yes, the "pole dance skills" category will be very helpful for you @Cyelwin 😊
Signara
Joined in Nov 2017

25 投稿
14日数前
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
I mean Atlanta Moreno 😄 I havent seen Mina or Katrina so can't speak for them

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!