Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

question about pole work

  Форум / Всё о iStripper

Cyelwin
Присоединился в Feb 2022

7 Сообщения
19 дней назад
Is anyone on the site doing any impressive pole routines, like acrobatic or circus level stuff ? I have yet to see one where the model does any more than lightly spin around the pole. Surely, there are at least a few recorded routines that demonstrate more skill than average. If anyone could name a few, I'd appreciate it.
Bitwrangler
Присоединился в Apr 2021

193 Сообщения
19 дней назад
I'd check the Poll Dance Skills category. Models like Angelika Grays, Joy Lamore, Talia Mint. There are more.
JayZ971
MODERATOR
Присоединился в Mar 2009

2412 Сообщения
19 дней назад
There are some good pole dancers, but in my opinion Foxy is the best on the site.
Bitwrangler
Присоединился в Apr 2021

193 Сообщения
19 дней назад
Yeah, I forgot to mention her but I certainly agree. She's impressive!
stefnev1
MODERATOR
Присоединился в Jul 2008

4798 Сообщения
19 дней назад
I would like to add Suzie Q and Stella Flex.
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1283 Сообщения
18 дней назад
Mara Blake❤️
Signara
Присоединился в Nov 2017

27 Сообщения
18 дней назад
Atlanta Moreno! She does acrobatics on the pole. Goes upside down, suspending herself on it with only her legs. Full splits, beyond paralell splits. The works.
Cyelwin
Присоединился в Feb 2022

7 Сообщения
18 дней назад
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

2506 Сообщения
18 дней назад
Yes, the "pole dance skills" category will be very helpful for you @Cyelwin 😊
Signara
Присоединился в Nov 2017

27 Сообщения
16 дней назад
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
I mean Atlanta Moreno 😄 I havent seen Mina or Katrina so can't speak for them

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !