Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

question about pole work

  Forum / Tout sur iStripper

Cyelwin
Inscrit en Feb 2022

7 message(s)
Il y a 25 jours
Is anyone on the site doing any impressive pole routines, like acrobatic or circus level stuff ? I have yet to see one where the model does any more than lightly spin around the pole. Surely, there are at least a few recorded routines that demonstrate more skill than average. If anyone could name a few, I'd appreciate it.
Bitwrangler
Inscrit en Apr 2021

193 message(s)
Il y a 25 jours
I'd check the Poll Dance Skills category. Models like Angelika Grays, Joy Lamore, Talia Mint. There are more.
JayZ971
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2009

2413 message(s)
Il y a 25 jours
There are some good pole dancers, but in my opinion Foxy is the best on the site.
Bitwrangler
Inscrit en Apr 2021

193 message(s)
Il y a 25 jours
Yeah, I forgot to mention her but I certainly agree. She's impressive!
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4800 message(s)
Il y a 24 jours
I would like to add Suzie Q and Stella Flex.
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1283 message(s)
Il y a 24 jours
Mara Blake❤️
Signara
Inscrit en Nov 2017

27 message(s)
Il y a 24 jours
Atlanta Moreno! She does acrobatics on the pole. Goes upside down, suspending herself on it with only her legs. Full splits, beyond paralell splits. The works.
Cyelwin
Inscrit en Feb 2022

7 message(s)
Il y a 24 jours
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
celine
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

2511 message(s)
Il y a 24 jours
Yes, the "pole dance skills" category will be very helpful for you @Cyelwin 😊
Signara
Inscrit en Nov 2017

27 message(s)
Il y a 22 jours
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
I mean Atlanta Moreno 😄 I havent seen Mina or Katrina so can't speak for them

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !