Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

question about pole work

  Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

Cyelwin
Dołączył: Feb 2022

7 post(y/ów)
16 dni temu
Is anyone on the site doing any impressive pole routines, like acrobatic or circus level stuff ? I have yet to see one where the model does any more than lightly spin around the pole. Surely, there are at least a few recorded routines that demonstrate more skill than average. If anyone could name a few, I'd appreciate it.
Bitwrangler
Dołączył: Apr 2021

193 post(y/ów)
16 dni temu
I'd check the Poll Dance Skills category. Models like Angelika Grays, Joy Lamore, Talia Mint. There are more.
JayZ971
MODERATOR
Dołączył: Mar 2009

2410 post(y/ów)
16 dni temu
There are some good pole dancers, but in my opinion Foxy is the best on the site.
Bitwrangler
Dołączył: Apr 2021

193 post(y/ów)
16 dni temu
Yeah, I forgot to mention her but I certainly agree. She's impressive!
stefnev1
MODERATOR
Dołączył: Jul 2008

4797 post(y/ów)
16 dni temu
I would like to add Suzie Q and Stella Flex.
Number6
Dołączył: Oct 2010

1283 post(y/ów)
15 dni temu
Mara Blake❤️
Signara
Dołączył: Nov 2017

25 post(y/ów)
15 dni temu
Atlanta Moreno! She does acrobatics on the pole. Goes upside down, suspending herself on it with only her legs. Full splits, beyond paralell splits. The works.
Cyelwin
Dołączył: Feb 2022

7 post(y/ów)
15 dni temu
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
celine
EKIPA
Dołączył: Sep 2007

2505 post(y/ów)
15 dni temu
Yes, the "pole dance skills" category will be very helpful for you @Cyelwin 😊
Signara
Dołączył: Nov 2017

25 post(y/ów)
13 dni temu
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
I mean Atlanta Moreno 😄 I havent seen Mina or Katrina so can't speak for them

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !