Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

question about pole work

  Forum / Everything about iStripper

Cyelwin
Joined in Feb 2022

7 post(s)
16 days ago
Is anyone on the site doing any impressive pole routines, like acrobatic or circus level stuff ? I have yet to see one where the model does any more than lightly spin around the pole. Surely, there are at least a few recorded routines that demonstrate more skill than average. If anyone could name a few, I'd appreciate it.
Bitwrangler
Joined in Apr 2021

193 post(s)
16 days ago
I'd check the Poll Dance Skills category. Models like Angelika Grays, Joy Lamore, Talia Mint. There are more.
JayZ971
MODERATOR
Joined in Mar 2009

2410 post(s)
16 days ago
There are some good pole dancers, but in my opinion Foxy is the best on the site.
Bitwrangler
Joined in Apr 2021

193 post(s)
16 days ago
Yeah, I forgot to mention her but I certainly agree. She's impressive!
stefnev1
MODERATOR
Joined in Jul 2008

4797 post(s)
16 days ago
I would like to add Suzie Q and Stella Flex.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1283 post(s)
15 days ago
Mara Blake❤️
Signara
Joined in Nov 2017

25 post(s)
15 days ago
Atlanta Moreno! She does acrobatics on the pole. Goes upside down, suspending herself on it with only her legs. Full splits, beyond paralell splits. The works.
Cyelwin
Joined in Feb 2022

7 post(s)
15 days ago
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

2505 post(s)
15 days ago
Yes, the "pole dance skills" category will be very helpful for you @Cyelwin 😊
Signara
Joined in Nov 2017

25 post(s)
13 days ago
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
I mean Atlanta Moreno 😄 I havent seen Mina or Katrina so can't speak for them

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !