Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

question about pole work

  Forum / Alles über iStripper

Cyelwin
Mitglied seit in Feb 2022

7 Beiträge
Vor 17 Tagen
Is anyone on the site doing any impressive pole routines, like acrobatic or circus level stuff ? I have yet to see one where the model does any more than lightly spin around the pole. Surely, there are at least a few recorded routines that demonstrate more skill than average. If anyone could name a few, I'd appreciate it.
Bitwrangler
Mitglied seit in Apr 2021

193 Beiträge
Vor 17 Tagen
I'd check the Poll Dance Skills category. Models like Angelika Grays, Joy Lamore, Talia Mint. There are more.
JayZ971
MODERATOR
Mitglied seit in Mar 2009

2410 Beiträge
Vor 17 Tagen
There are some good pole dancers, but in my opinion Foxy is the best on the site.
Bitwrangler
Mitglied seit in Apr 2021

193 Beiträge
Vor 17 Tagen
Yeah, I forgot to mention her but I certainly agree. She's impressive!
stefnev1
MODERATOR
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4798 Beiträge
Vor 16 Tagen
I would like to add Suzie Q and Stella Flex.
Number6
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1283 Beiträge
Vor 16 Tagen
Mara Blake❤️
Signara
Mitglied seit in Nov 2017

25 Beiträge
Vor 16 Tagen
Atlanta Moreno! She does acrobatics on the pole. Goes upside down, suspending herself on it with only her legs. Full splits, beyond paralell splits. The works.
Cyelwin
Mitglied seit in Feb 2022

7 Beiträge
Vor 16 Tagen
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

2505 Beiträge
Vor 15 Tagen
Yes, the "pole dance skills" category will be very helpful for you @Cyelwin 😊
Signara
Mitglied seit in Nov 2017

25 Beiträge
Vor 14 Tagen
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
I mean Atlanta Moreno 😄 I havent seen Mina or Katrina so can't speak for them

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen