Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

question about pole work

  Fórum / Tudo sobre iStripper

Cyelwin
De em Feb 2022

7 post(s)
Faz 18 days
Is anyone on the site doing any impressive pole routines, like acrobatic or circus level stuff ? I have yet to see one where the model does any more than lightly spin around the pole. Surely, there are at least a few recorded routines that demonstrate more skill than average. If anyone could name a few, I'd appreciate it.
Bitwrangler
De em Apr 2021

193 post(s)
Faz 18 days
I'd check the Poll Dance Skills category. Models like Angelika Grays, Joy Lamore, Talia Mint. There are more.
JayZ971
MODERADOR
De em Mar 2009

2412 post(s)
Faz 18 days
There are some good pole dancers, but in my opinion Foxy is the best on the site.
Bitwrangler
De em Apr 2021

193 post(s)
Faz 18 days
Yeah, I forgot to mention her but I certainly agree. She's impressive!
stefnev1
MODERADOR
De em Jul 2008

4798 post(s)
Faz 17 days
I would like to add Suzie Q and Stella Flex.
Number6
De em Oct 2010

1283 post(s)
Faz 17 days
Mara Blake❤️
Signara
De em Nov 2017

27 post(s)
Faz 17 days
Atlanta Moreno! She does acrobatics on the pole. Goes upside down, suspending herself on it with only her legs. Full splits, beyond paralell splits. The works.
Cyelwin
De em Feb 2022

7 post(s)
Faz 17 days
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
celine
EQUIPAMENTO
De em Sep 2007

2506 post(s)
Faz 16 days
Yes, the "pole dance skills" category will be very helpful for you @Cyelwin 😊
Signara
De em Nov 2017

27 post(s)
Faz 15 days
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
I mean Atlanta Moreno 😄 I havent seen Mina or Katrina so can't speak for them

Você ainda não está autorizado a participar

Como usuário gratuito iStripper, você não tem permissão para responder a um tópico no fórum ou criar um novo tópico
Mas você poderá acessar as categorias e conceitos básicos e entrar em contato com nossa comunidade.!