Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

question about pole work

  Forum / Tutto su iStripper

Cyelwin
Da In Feb 2022

7 post(s)
Rende 22 days
Is anyone on the site doing any impressive pole routines, like acrobatic or circus level stuff ? I have yet to see one where the model does any more than lightly spin around the pole. Surely, there are at least a few recorded routines that demonstrate more skill than average. If anyone could name a few, I'd appreciate it.
Bitwrangler
Da In Apr 2021

193 post(s)
Rende 22 days
I'd check the Poll Dance Skills category. Models like Angelika Grays, Joy Lamore, Talia Mint. There are more.
JayZ971
MODERATORE
Da In Mar 2009

2413 post(s)
Rende 22 days
There are some good pole dancers, but in my opinion Foxy is the best on the site.
Bitwrangler
Da In Apr 2021

193 post(s)
Rende 22 days
Yeah, I forgot to mention her but I certainly agree. She's impressive!
stefnev1
MODERATORE
Da In Jul 2008

4800 post(s)
Rende 22 days
I would like to add Suzie Q and Stella Flex.
Number6
Da In Oct 2010

1283 post(s)
Rende 22 days
Mara Blake❤️
Signara
Da In Nov 2017

27 post(s)
Rende 21 days
Atlanta Moreno! She does acrobatics on the pole. Goes upside down, suspending herself on it with only her legs. Full splits, beyond paralell splits. The works.
Cyelwin
Da In Feb 2022

7 post(s)
Rende 21 days
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
celine
ATTREZZATURA
Da In Sep 2007

2510 post(s)
Rende 21 days
Yes, the "pole dance skills" category will be very helpful for you @Cyelwin 😊
Signara
Da In Nov 2017

27 post(s)
Rende 20 days
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
I mean Atlanta Moreno 😄 I havent seen Mina or Katrina so can't speak for them

Non sei ancora autorizzato a partecipare

Come utente gratuito iStripper, non ti è consentito rispondere a un argomento nel forum o creare un nuovo argomento
Ma potrai accedere alle categorie e ai concetti di base ed entrare in contatto con la nostra comunità.!