Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

question about pole work

  Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

Cyelwin
Desde en Feb 2022

7 posts
Hace 17 días
Is anyone on the site doing any impressive pole routines, like acrobatic or circus level stuff ? I have yet to see one where the model does any more than lightly spin around the pole. Surely, there are at least a few recorded routines that demonstrate more skill than average. If anyone could name a few, I'd appreciate it.
Bitwrangler
Desde en Apr 2021

193 posts
Hace 17 días
I'd check the Poll Dance Skills category. Models like Angelika Grays, Joy Lamore, Talia Mint. There are more.
JayZ971
MODERADOR
Desde en Mar 2009

2412 posts
Hace 17 días
There are some good pole dancers, but in my opinion Foxy is the best on the site.
Bitwrangler
Desde en Apr 2021

193 posts
Hace 17 días
Yeah, I forgot to mention her but I certainly agree. She's impressive!
stefnev1
MODERADOR
Desde en Jul 2008

4798 posts
Hace 17 días
I would like to add Suzie Q and Stella Flex.
Number6
Desde en Oct 2010

1283 posts
Hace 17 días
Mara Blake❤️
Signara
Desde en Nov 2017

27 posts
Hace 17 días
Atlanta Moreno! She does acrobatics on the pole. Goes upside down, suspending herself on it with only her legs. Full splits, beyond paralell splits. The works.
Cyelwin
Desde en Feb 2022

7 posts
Hace 16 días
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
celine
EQUIPO
Desde en Sep 2007

2506 posts
Hace 16 días
Yes, the "pole dance skills" category will be very helpful for you @Cyelwin 😊
Signara
Desde en Nov 2017

27 posts
Hace 15 días
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
I mean Atlanta Moreno 😄 I havent seen Mina or Katrina so can't speak for them

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!