Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

question about pole work

  게시판 / iStripper에 관한 모든 것

Cyelwin
Joined in Feb 2022

7 글
19 일수 이전
Is anyone on the site doing any impressive pole routines, like acrobatic or circus level stuff ? I have yet to see one where the model does any more than lightly spin around the pole. Surely, there are at least a few recorded routines that demonstrate more skill than average. If anyone could name a few, I'd appreciate it.
Bitwrangler
Joined in Apr 2021

193 글
19 일수 이전
I'd check the Poll Dance Skills category. Models like Angelika Grays, Joy Lamore, Talia Mint. There are more.
JayZ971
중재자
Joined in Mar 2009

2412 글
19 일수 이전
There are some good pole dancers, but in my opinion Foxy is the best on the site.
Bitwrangler
Joined in Apr 2021

193 글
19 일수 이전
Yeah, I forgot to mention her but I certainly agree. She's impressive!
stefnev1
중재자
Joined in Jul 2008

4798 글
18 일수 이전
I would like to add Suzie Q and Stella Flex.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1283 글
18 일수 이전
Mara Blake❤️
Signara
Joined in Nov 2017

27 글
18 일수 이전
Atlanta Moreno! She does acrobatics on the pole. Goes upside down, suspending herself on it with only her legs. Full splits, beyond paralell splits. The works.
Cyelwin
Joined in Feb 2022

7 글
18 일수 이전
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
celine
운영
Joined in Sep 2007

2506 글
17 일수 이전
Yes, the "pole dance skills" category will be very helpful for you @Cyelwin 😊
Signara
Joined in Nov 2017

27 글
16 일수 이전
Did you mean Mina Moreno or Katrina Moreno ?
I mean Atlanta Moreno 😄 I havent seen Mina or Katrina so can't speak for them

아직 참여할 수 없습니다.

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内の주제に参加したり新しい주제を作ることはできません。
でもベーシック카테고리には参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!