Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Cards with Dildo Ride

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
June 21

f1536 - Sata Jones / Knotty In Pink
Sata does a couple of good, short rides, in this one.
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
June 24 (edited)

f1622 - Peachy Alice / Fouette-moi !
Okay, I've been debating whether or not to include this one because Peachy does something a little different. She gets into a sort of half-squatting position, holding the toy with her hand (not against the floor, but up in the air) and proceeds to "ride" and bounce up and down in that position. For me, this is what I like about a good ride (all the up-and-down motion is nice), so that's why I included it. However, your mileage may vary.

f1612 - Eve Sweet / A Little Journey
Eve is super sexy, as always, but she doesn't put up with a toy that won't stick. She does start a sexy slow ride in this show, but it doesn't last long before the toy unsticks, and then she gives up on riding. Again, I hesitate to include, but there is a sweet moment of riding, so take it as you will.
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
June 27

f1627 - Josephine Jackson / Intensive Care
Josephine does a nice, hard ride for nearly 2 minutes, all the way to climax! She bends the toy pretty far, and it doesn't unstick at all! I don't know what kind of toy/surface they used, but this should be mandatory for all future toy-riding shows! Amazing!
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
July 3 (edited)

f1623 - Peachy Alice / Cum Between My Boobs
Alice does a long, bouncy ride in this show, and she finishes with a nice climax using fingers while still positioned on the toy. If you like big girls (especially like Peachy Alice), then this is a great ride!

f1635 - Milena Ray / Sexiest Of The Millenium
Milena tries to do a bit of riding in this show, but the toy won't stick well, and she changes positions a LOT. So there are a couple of short attempts, but not the best.
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
July 4

f1592 - Sara Diamante / Rescue Me !
Sara does a great ride here, facing backward. However, for me personally, some of the scenes where she holds the toy in her hand are just as good! While holding it, she still moves around like she's riding the toy, and I think it's hot!
orclover

744 post(y/ów)
July 10
Full showf1627 - Josephine Jackson / Intensive CareJosephine does a nice, hard ride for nearly 2 minutes, all the way to climax! She bends the toy pretty far, and it doesn't unstick at all! I don't know what kind of toy/surface they used, but this should be mandatory for all future toy-riding shows! Amazing!
I think she is just a pro who knows what she is doing. The surface they use has to have some sort of suction ability but almost no girls wet the bottom portion of "it" to create the suction. I can imagine that very few have used a suction dildo, maybe those who have done webcamming, but even that isn't common and I also imagine it is hard to get trained on something that day and then have to perform in one take, probably one of those things that is harder than it seems since only the pros seem to get it right.
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
July 11
Yeah, you're probably right, @orclover. I just hope Totem is listening so that they can help more of the girls become "pros"! 😄
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
July 15

f1607 - Hot Pearl / La Douceur Du Satin
Hot Pearl does a long, deep ride here facing backwards and kind of to the side. She really seems to love it, and rides through climax. This is another great show from Hot Pearl!
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
July 16

g0099 - Melena Maria Rya / Modern Burlesque
In this NFT show, Melena holds the toy with her hand and does a short, but very sexy ride that leads to an explosive climax! I know NFTs aren't for everyone, but if you like NFTs and/or Melena, this is a good one to have.
abworkout

31 post(y/ów)
July 17
If you own NFTs, can you find out if there are any Kelly Collins NFTs that have it?
Philours

1603 post(y/ów)
July 17
If you own NFTs, can you find out if there are any Kelly Collins NFTs that have it?

G0013, 40 seconds front and 20 seconds back in the last clip 😕
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
July 17
G0013, 40 seconds front and 20 seconds back in the last clip 😕

Confirmed; it's a little short, but it's Kelly Collins, so I'll forgive her. 😉

g0092 - Kelly Collins / Sexy Princess
This is another Kelly Collins NFT with about 40 seconds of front-facing ride before the toy pops loose, and then a full minute of really sexy back-facing ride all the way to climax. This one is great!
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
July 17

f1619 - Isabella De Laa / Ruby Lace
Isabella has a pretty great ride toward the end of this one. She starts out front-facing, on her feet, leaning back on her hands. Then she switches to rear-facing, sometimes on her knees, sometimes on her feet. You can really see her skin (or lips) gripping the toy on the upstroke in this position. Then it's back to front-facing to finish the clip and climax. I was pleasantly surprised by the variety in this ride!
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
July 18

f1637 - Milena Ray / Och Aye The Noo
Milena moves around so much; she's constantly changing positions, so it's a little hard to recommend her riding shows. She tries for a few seconds here and there, and keeps changing positions, but finally she holds the toy down with her hand and rides for at least 45 seconds. It's short, but pretty sexy.
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
July 19

f1548 - Miss O / Don't Be Shy
Miss O does a short, rear-facing ride, starting and stopping for about a minute or so. At the end, she squirts, but not while riding anymore.
abworkout

31 post(y/ów)
July 21
If you own NFTs, can you find out if there are any Kelly Collins NFTs that have it?G0013, 40 seconds front and 20 seconds back in the last clip 😕

What rarity does it have to be in order to have that clip?
abworkout

31 post(y/ów)
July 21
G0013, 40 seconds front and 20 seconds back in the last clip 😕Confirmed; it's a little short, but it's Kelly Collins, so I'll forgive her. 😉g0092 - Kelly Collins / Sexy PrincessThis is another Kelly Collins NFT with about 40 seconds of front-facing ride before the toy pops loose, and then a full minute of really sexy back-facing ride all the way to climax. This one is great!

Same question. What rarity does it have to be to have that clip?
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
July 22
(g0013) What rarity does it have to be in order to have that clip?

(g0092) Same question. What rarity does it have to be to have that clip?

Thankfully, most of the clips that are tied to rarity (Rare, Epic, Legendary) are short clips in the "Topless, Nudity, or Full Nudity" categories. It's very uncommon that they are in the "Explicit" category. They are usually shorter clips that have something different or a little special.

All that to say, the clips we talked about in Kelly Collins' shows are all included at the lowest rarity (Limited).
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
July 22

g0021 - Milena Ray / Ray-uko
In this NFT show, Milena has one of her typical riding efforts; again, she moves around so much and changes positions often, so I only recommend this show if you really like Milena Ray. She tries a couple of rides in different positions, but they're short, and she moves on quickly.
abworkout

31 post(y/ów)
July 22
I can't for the life of me figure out this NFT stuff. I tried and failed four times to add literally $2 into the wallet.
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
July 22
I can't for the life of me figure out this NFT stuff. I tried and failed four times to add literally $2 into the wallet.

I don't know your specific issue, but some exchanges (where you buy coins to add into your wallet) have a lower limit for purchases. It might not be possible to add an amount as low as $2. Try to read all of the info boxes while you're making a purchase, or reach out in the DOLZ forum ( https://www.istripper.com/forum/category/102 ) for more help.
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
July 24 (edited)

f1603 - Dolly Dyson / Wanna Play ?
Okay, in this show, Dolly is sexy (as usual) and the toy doesn't have a suction cup, so she has to hold it. She only tries a real ride for a few seconds, but I wanted to include the show anyway.
In several of the positions where she's holding the toy, she's propped up on her feet and hands (or one hand), and she moves her body in such a sexy way, she might as well be riding. So, for my opinion, I count this show, but you may not agree.

f1575 - Alice Zaffyre / Strawberry Heart
Alice has an easier time with the toy in this show. She tries riding in a few different positions, and she does some sexy slow riding at some good angles. No wig in this show also means less distractions, and I think the wet hair look works well for her.

f1288 - Emiri Momota / Tokyo's Student
Emiri does a nice, sexy, slow ride in this show for about 2 minutes, solid. It's nice! As far as I've seen, this is one of the only shows where Emiri actually rides a toy.
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
July 25

f1589 - Sara Diamante / Feline Curve
Sara does two fantastic rides in this show (one front-facing, one rear-facing), each lasting well over a minute. She really knows how to move her toned and muscular body (not overly muscular, mind you), and the rest of the show is great, too!
willyweekly

373 post(y/ów)
July 25
This message has become rather long.
Has anyone made a spread sheet of this list?

LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
July 25
This message has become rather long.Has anyone made a spread sheet of this list?

I have a list of shows (just the numbers, no commentary), but it's not in a shareable spreadsheet. If someone wants to make a sheet and share it, I can PM (or Email) the list to you.
JonC001

1493 post(y/ów)
August 5
I am not sure of the following topic, so I add the url for said topic, rather than the cards themselves.
Some of the cards, as Tracy Smile, Ally Breelsen, and Belle Claire are not already mentioned here.

Here is the url for a similar topic:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/43444/1?post=641793
Wszystko o iStripper / Recomend me please
Hi, @geramos! Welcome to iStripper, I hope, your first weeks were very fun here! Merry Pie is a great choice, I think, she is one of the best performers. However, there are several girls who have card...
JonC001

1493 post(y/ów)
August 5
Some post in a different topic led me to Melena Maria Rya

clip 10, 41504
At 1:52 there is a rear sitting view that lasts for maybe forty seconds, excellent position and the dildo held the entire time
At 3:00 there is a brief front sitting view. She has difficulty holding the dildo and probably gives up.
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
August 6
Thanks, and welcome @JonC001
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
August 7 (edited)

f1646 - Mellany Glow / The Wild Queen
Mellany does a nice, slow, rear-facing ride for over a minute, and then does a faster, front-facing ride for about 2 minutes. You can tell that she almost reaches climax, but sits down and holds the toy to finish.

f1658 - Melena Maria Rya / The Unchained Melody
Technically, this isn't quite a riding show, but sometimes Melena holds the toy and gets up in riding position, moving her hips like she's riding. For me, this counts, as it gives me the same feeling that a good riding show does.
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
August 13

f1660 - Camila Nissa / All White On The Night
Camila does a slow, front-facing ride for about a minute. The toy won't stay, but she keeps going anyway, and she works with it. Then, in another clip, she does another slow, front-facing ride for over two minutes, but this one is an anal ride (if that's your thing). She works herself to climax in this position.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !