Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Cards with Dildo Ride

Forum / Wszystko o iStripper

LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
August 21

f1617 - Isabella De Laa / Sleek And Slinky
Isabella does a short ride (30-40 seconds) while holding the toy and rear-facing. It's short, but nice.
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
August 25

f1595 - Una Fairy / Come Play With My Feathers
Una does a pretty good, front-facing ride for just over a minute, in this card. She's not my favorite, but this ride is not bad.
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
August 27

f1547 - Valeria Mint / Cowgirl Style
Valeria does something interesting in this card; it's not quite a ride, as I've been listing them. However, for my vote, it counts. She holds the toy and pumps it up and down, but at the same time, she's moving up-and-down (or side-to-side) as if she's riding. Her position for most of this is kind of a side-/rear-facing position, but she even tilts into a doggy-style ride for part of it. However you want to call it or classify it, I think it's sexy.
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
August 27

f1643 - Mellany Glow / Pink Desire
Mellany gives a really nice, rear-facing ride for almost a minute. It's short, but she rides really well!
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
27 dni temu

f1625 - Peachy Alice / Just A Touch Too Small
Peachy does a pretty good, front-facing ride for about a minute. She starts off slow and sensual, then speeds up, getting more bouncy until the toy falls out. It's short, but nice.
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
26 dni temu

f1644 - Mellany Glow / Hot Babysitter
Mellany gives a playful show here, and does a nice, playful, front-facing ride for about 2 minutes. The toy doesn't cooperate the best, but she keeps going, holds it down, etc. It's a good ride, and Mellany looks like she's truly having fun!
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
19 dni temu (edited)

f1684 - Andrea Lux / Here Are The Sunny Days
Andrea gives us a nice, but short, rear-facing ride for about 45 seconds.

f1642 - Mellany Glow / Speakeasy
Mellany gives another good ride here on a LONG toy (how does she fit it in there?) that lasts nearly a minute and a half. She has some slight trouble, but makes it work, and changes position once or twice.
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
12 dni temu (edited)

f1624 - Peachy Alice / No Need A Lifebuoy
Peachy does another squatting, bouncy ride with a handheld toy, in one clip. It lasts for a little more than a minute. This is also the first time that I've seen someone use a toy that 'cums', so that's interesting...

f1649 - Amalia Davis / Make You Mad
Amalia does a pretty nice, rear-facing ride in this one, for almost a minute. It's a little short, but... well, it's Amalia Davis.
abworkout

31 post(y/ów)
12 dni temu
Thanks for adding more shows on here. Any NFTs that have it that you know of?
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
11 dni temu (edited)
Thanks for adding more shows on here. Any NFTs that have it that you know of?

@abworkout - I'm a little slow about checking the shows, as you can tell, but I'm working my way through them. When I get around to some of the NFTs I always post them here, if they have it, so I'll continue that trend. Let me know if there are specific shows you're curious about, and I can check.

EDIT: I've already listed a few NFTs here, but I'll recap below:

g0002, g0013, g0021, g0092, g0099

Check above if you want details on these.
LiquidAgAggie

114 post(y/ów)
11 dni temu

f1665 - Era Queen / Blazing Beauty
Era does a pretty nice, forward-facing ride for about a minute. But then to finish the clip, she does a really sexy, side-facing ride for over 2 minutes and finishes out the show (with a climax, I think). I have to admit, I didn't think I'd like Era Queen (enhancements aren't for me), but she really knows how to move and engage in a way that's just plain sexy.

Brak spełnionych wymagań by wziąć udział w dyskusji.

Jako darmowy użytkownik programu iStripper, nie możesz odpisywać w tematach na forum ani tworzyć nowych tematów.
Masz jednak dostęp do podstawowych kategorii dzięki którym możesz pozostawać w kontakcie ze społecznością !