Cards with Dildo Ride

Forum / Alles über iStripper

LiquidAgAggie
Mitglied seit in Sep 2010

79 Beiträge
Vor 12 Tagen

f1536 - Sata Jones / Knotty In Pink
Sata does a couple of good, short rides, in this one.
LiquidAgAggie

79 Beiträge
Vor 9 Tagen (edited)

f1622 - Peachy Alice / Fouette-moi !
Okay, I've been debating whether or not to include this one because Peachy does something a little different. She gets into a sort of half-squatting position, holding the toy with her hand (not against the floor, but up in the air) and proceeds to "ride" and bounce up and down in that position. For me, this is what I like about a good ride (all the up-and-down motion is nice), so that's why I included it. However, your mileage may vary.

f1612 - Eve Sweet / A Little Journey
Eve is super sexy, as always, but she doesn't put up with a toy that won't stick. She does start a sexy slow ride in this show, but it doesn't last long before the toy unsticks, and then she gives up on riding. Again, I hesitate to include, but there is a sweet moment of riding, so take it as you will.
LiquidAgAggie

79 Beiträge
Vor 6 Tagen

f1627 - Josephine Jackson / Intensive Care
Josephine does a nice, hard ride for nearly 2 minutes, all the way to climax! She bends the toy pretty far, and it doesn't unstick at all! I don't know what kind of toy/surface they used, but this should be mandatory for all future toy-riding shows! Amazing!
LiquidAgAggie

79 Beiträge
Vor 11 Stunden (edited)

f1623 - Peachy Alice / Cum Between My Boobs
Alice does a long, bouncy ride in this show, and she finishes with a nice climax using fingers while still positioned on the toy. If you like big girls (especially like Peachy Alice), then this is a great ride!

f1635 - Milena Ray / Sexiest Of The Millenium
Milena tries to do a bit of riding in this show, but the toy won't stick well, and she changes positions a LOT. So there are a couple of short attempts, but not the best.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen