Cards with Dildo Ride

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

LiquidAgAggie
Inscrit en Sep 2010

78 message(s)
Il y a 11 jours

f1536 - Sata Jones / Knotty In Pink
Sata does a couple of good, short rides, in this one.
LiquidAgAggie
Inscrit en Sep 2010

78 message(s)
Il y a 8 jours (edited)

f1622 - Peachy Alice / Fouette-moi !
Okay, I've been debating whether or not to include this one because Peachy does something a little different. She gets into a sort of half-squatting position, holding the toy with her hand (not against the floor, but up in the air) and proceeds to "ride" and bounce up and down in that position. For me, this is what I like about a good ride (all the up-and-down motion is nice), so that's why I included it. However, your mileage may vary.

f1612 - Eve Sweet / A Little Journey
Eve is super sexy, as always, but she doesn't put up with a toy that won't stick. She does start a sexy slow ride in this show, but it doesn't last long before the toy unsticks, and then she gives up on riding. Again, I hesitate to include, but there is a sweet moment of riding, so take it as you will.
LiquidAgAggie
Inscrit en Sep 2010

78 message(s)
Il y a 5 jours

f1627 - Josephine Jackson / Intensive Care
Josephine does a nice, hard ride for nearly 2 minutes, all the way to climax! She bends the toy pretty far, and it doesn't unstick at all! I don't know what kind of toy/surface they used, but this should be mandatory for all future toy-riding shows! Amazing!

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !