Buy Trading Cards as easily as iStripper cards!

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

spinkser3
Joined in Aug 2008

39 投稿
7日数前
The link here and the link on the NFT tab gives me an error code 500pls provide me with the exat url where you have this errorCheers

Yesterday, both led me to Istripper, but today they are working. Whatever was the cause for this problem.
sjaakie
Joined in Dec 2007

56 投稿
7日数前
I think a lot of problems come from the used browser and security
The browser I used gave a different address every time I clicked "connect your wallet" at Dolz.io

Now I used it in another browser and came across dolz.io/account and under account "link dolz account to istripper account"
Directed me to an istripper site asking if I should link this
click yes

Now the address at dolz was the same as the address at istripper profile
(including name)

To repeat this again I had to clear all browser data.

Here I also manage to buy Dolz
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1764 投稿
7日数前
I think a lot of problems come from the used browser and securityThe browser I used gave a different address every time I clicked "connect your wallet" at Dolz.ioNow I used it in another browser and came across dolz.io/account and under account "link dolz account to istripper account"Directed me to an istripper site asking if I should link thisclick yesNow the address at dolz was the same as the address at istripper profile(including name)To repeat this again I had to clear all browser data.Here I also manage to buy Dolz

thanks for sharing @sjaakie !
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1764 投稿
6日数前
Dear All,

if you have experienced difficulties in setting your 1-click wallet and did not send an email yet, do it now! I spent the day exploring all the possible roads you could have taken and I can say now that I can solve any situation, with the precious help of our CTO Lezardo!

I'm here --> [email protected] 🤗
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3819 投稿
6日数前
Yesterday, I've tested this on Two Different PC's and with 2 Different Browsers on Both.

While there was an Issue with Getting the Wallet to Link up to my iStripper profile,
Creating the Wallet and adding credits was very easy to do.

However:
Without the Link to my iStripper Profile
Each Browser, created a Different Wallet, and then when Switching to the 2nd PC
The same Browser, did no Invoke the same wallet, but it again created a New Wallet.

So I ended up with 4 Different Wallets.

I could still login, to the Same Wallet, that had been created, by using the correct Browser and PC, that was used to Create that Wallet.
So No Funds were stuck in a non-Accessible Wallet.
But I could Not get the Wallet to follow Me to a different PC, or Different Browser.

I bought a DOLZ NFT using the Funds in My Wallet, and then from the Marketplace
I could Transfer that NFT to one of the Other Wallets.

And then Finally I could do the Same, Transfer the NFT to one of my Metamask Wallets
which was Linked to my iStripper Profile.

Today, the Linking of the Wert / Cometh Wallet to my iStripper Profile worked,
and the Funds and NFT in that Wallet, now Show up in that iStripper profile.

Although I had to use a trick from the Market place to get the NFT to show up.
No Amount of Quitting / Restarting iStripper
or Sync with Server, or Delete the models-Dolz.vghd file in the data folder
would get the NFT to show up.

What Trick you Ask?
I transferred the NFT to my Own ( the Same ) wallet Address.
Do this, triggered the NFT to show up in my iStripper App.

henrylee7
Joined in May 2020

193 投稿
6日数前
MiCA Regulation - Regulation 2023/1114 on markets in crypto-assets and amending Regulations (EU) No 1093/2010 and (EU) No 1095/2010 and Directives 2013/36/EU and (EU) 2019/1937

*****, according to the EU regulation, includes, among other things, entering into transactions that "generate or could generate false or misleading signals regarding the supply of cryptoassets, the demand for such cryptoassets or their prices."
"New regulations regarding cryptocurrencies. Fines can run into the millions"
forsal-pl.translate.goog/finanse/aktualnosci/artykuly/…
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1764 投稿
6日数前 (edited)
Hello ! So ? are you all well set now with your wallet and your $DOLZ?

Season 4 starts at 1.00 pm UTC today, with Milena Ray.
It will be here : https://dolz.io/seasonMint/0xB0276232CD523e25ae9B8bDDa83f4a19087f6bAB

Here is the process :
  • Each wallet can mint (=buy) up to 5 NFTs
  • Each NFT costs 1 000 DOLZ
  • There are only 1 000 copies of Milena Ray available (minus the copies that will have been preminted) with 4 levels of rarity : Legendary (10), Epic (50), Rare (200), Limited (740)

NOTE : it usually takes only minutes before all the copies get sold out, you have to be super ready, well connected with your wallet where your DOLZ are.

First step of a "mint" is click on the APPROVE button : you can do it in advance, right now if you like.

Then at 1pm UTC a "Mint" button will appear. Select the # of NFTs you want, then press "Mint".

"Mint" means you don't choose your NFT, you randomly get one.
Yes, it means that for 1 000 DOLZ only, you can get a Legendary! (1DOLZ is currently = $0.01155)

On Friday at 1.00pm UCT, you will know which one you got, this is what is called the "Reveal time".

Don't forget that owning a NFT makes you win "BabyDolz", kind of "points" that you cumulate every day and that you can spend on the BabyDolz store : https://istripper.com/market_baby_dolz ("REWARDS" menu on Dolz.io)

I'll post the details of these rewards asap.

A little less than 2 hours left before the Mint, let me know if you need my help 🤗
DestinationSeekr
Joined in Jan 2015

24 投稿
6日数前
Well, I threw my credit card at it to check it out and all I can say is buying Dolz is not enough to get the cards. I was told I need to buy something called 'native tokens' for "gas money", which means I need to buy yet another thing called 'Matic' first. That turned out to be another credit card purchase on some shady website, which i totally did not go for.Its just so many hoola hoops to jump through to get something you want. I truly dont feel any ease in transacting for trading cards still. 😟

Ok this one's on me. When it says connect wallet, don't connect any crypto wallets like metamask! Instead choose to create wallet, which creates a Dolz Wallet instead. Then you dont need Matic etc for gas fees. Didn't know that, and I can't undo the mistake. Now I wallow away into my own silence and stupidity..
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

453 投稿
5日数前
i know many members here are in the United States. I note page one of the US tax return:

At any time during 2023 did you a) receive (as a reward award or payment for property or services; or b) sell, exchange , or otherwise dispose of a digital asset (or a financial interest in a digital asset) ?

As I read this, one must check this box if trading in Dolz.
well_hung
Joined in Dec 2012

11 投稿
5日数前
Is there a simple instruction manual that fully explains all this stuff for simple minds like mine?
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1764 投稿
5日数前
Is there a simple instruction manual that fully explains all this stuff for simple minds like mine?

I will be your manual @well_hung 🤗
silver42
Joined in Apr 2008

19 投稿
4日数前
Thanks Wyldanimal, I got in but I should have just under 6000 Dolz. I wont be doing anything more with this, unless I get the Dolz back

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!