Buy Trading Cards as easily as iStripper cards!

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

Ireul
Joined in Jan 2018

1 投稿
24日数前
Yes, you hear well! Now you can buy Trading Cards as easily as you get iStripper shows!
So that was a lie
ColaAluka
Joined in Jul 2022

11 投稿
24日数前
我有一个问题。我在市场上购买了三张 NFT 卡,其中一张 Toree - Medieval Maiden 无法在 iStripper 中显示,但我可以在 iStripper 中看到另外两张卡。我该如何解决这个问题?您好,您已更改与您的 iStripper 帐户关联的钱包 ID。请确保再次链接您的钱包 0x4B0A675a4cD19B87342C33D7157463F5DFF56083这是您拥有 3 个 NFT 的地方,请确保您已连接到 dolz.io 上的钱包 0x4B0A675a4cD19B87342C33D7157463F5DFF56083,然后转到 dolz.io/link 以继续。谢谢I have confirmed that my new wallet is connected to Dolz, but when I try to change the connection wallet from my iStripper profile, it always fails (my old wallet is still displayed in the iStripper profile).Open your browser. go to Dolz.io and make sure you are connected with wallet 0x4B0A675a4cD19B87342C33D7157463F5DFF56083 open a new tab on the same browser and go to www.istripper.com make sure you are connected (username ColaAluka) on the same browser open a new tab and go to www.dolz.io/linkand confirm you want to change the wallet connected to your iStripper
I sold this card and rebought a new one, now this card can correctly displayed in my iStripper.
Although I reconnected the new wallet as you said, the iStripper still shows the wrong wallet. But on Dolz, it shows that I have completed the connection to my iStripper account.
Anyway, it seems that it can be used normally for now.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1120 投稿
24日数前
error messageOrder can’t be processedWe can’t process the order because the provided commodity is disabled. Please contact support. (Error code: 1301

Any ideas?@Number6 problem solved

Thanks.

Have to go out - will try it later.
LargoWinch
お誕生日おめでとう!
Joined in Nov 2007

4 投稿
24日数前
Hi Celine or Team,

pitily this is not working for me, comes or remain at transaction greyed out.

I have an existing Wallet where I have all NFT from your side and do not want to change it, but can not buy via your new method. link always goes to same side where nothing happens.

Thank you.
sjaakie
Joined in Dec 2007

56 投稿
24日数前
The problem to access Wert's pop up of purchase is solved ! You can buy Dolz nowEnjoy :)

On Friday evening I saw it working briefly. I thought I'd look into it further on Saturday. However, now it no longer works.

Friday i did:
1: I had a metamask wallet. Address was in my profile.
2: I have created a new email wallet (as described by ColaAluka on the forum): no adress in my profile.
I saw that I could buy dolz with Wert's pop up (enter phone number, creditcard etc.), but I actually had other plans for the evening.

Today:
3: with istripper running I go to Dolz.io - connect wallet: get "to sign in create a new wallet" (not done again).
4: I go to navMarket - login - biomatic login. now see my new wallet 0x2b52...2DAa (with 0 Dolz).
5: buy Dolz now: back to Dolz.io: here now at the top right
my new wallet 0x2b..2DAa and on the screen "create your account".

It won't go any further. apparently the problems have not yet been solved.
comedytache
Joined in Jun 2010

11 投稿
23日数前
I went into my profile and scrolled down to the crypto wallet, clicked on the wee pencil icon it opened a website, I selected continue then it linked my istripper which I'm sure I had already done in the past? Anyway I purchased some Dolz tokens (minimum 25) selected navmarket, bought Alissa Foxy Sexy knight card. I then closed and restarted istripper Alissa Foxy card showed up in My NFT's proceeded to download. Don't click on the link that Celine has given.
cfrec2
Joined in Mar 2012

34 投稿
23日数前 (edited)
yea no, this didn't work for me yesterday and refuses to work for me at all. my stance on these have gone from somewhat optemistic back to not worth the effort.

so i've got this wild, crazy, down right wacky idea. hows about you make non-NFT varients of them (non-tradeable), and release them as regular cards. 👍

Thinking about it, 10 credits initally for a grey then to upgrade it pay a further 20 for a silver then 30 more for a gold and finally 40 for the purple, (100 credits total) for a non-tradeable version.

you'll make money and we won't have to gouge our eyes out everytime we see an announcement.
666Xyz
Joined in Jan 2018

16 投稿
23日数前
yea no, this didn't work for me yesterday and refuses to work for me at all. my stance on these have gone from somewhat optemistic back to not worth the effort.so i've got this wild, crazy, down right wacky idea. hows about you make non-NFT varients of them (non-tradeable), and release them as regular cards. 👍Thinking about it, 10 credits initally for a grey then to upgrade it pay a further 20 for a silver then 30 more for a gold and finally 40 for the purple, (100 credits total) for a non-tradeable version.you'll make money and we won't have to gouge our eyes out everytime we see an announcement.
exactly bro
Jester1963
Joined in Dec 2019

6 投稿
23日数前 (edited)
Ok, this is WAY too complicated and frustrating! I bought Dolz tokens with my credit card, and it says it created a wallet called WERT. But when I tried to buy NFT cards, it took me to another page and told me Login - even though I was already logged in (?) When I clicked on Login, it told me to connect my wallet, but WERT is not an option. So I picked another one, which made me download an app and then wanted me to enter into the app a TON of highly confidential personal information -- which I am NOT providing to some app I've never heard of! I have no desire to have my identity stolen by some bitcoin pirate scam! So I guess I'm out the $100 USD I spent on the WERT wallet since I can't actually do anything with it.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3831 投稿
23日数前 (edited)
Since I already have my wallet from Metamask
I've not gone through the new process

So there is information that is Missing..
I bought Dolz tokens with my credit card, and it says it created a wallet called WERT.

What if Any information did you supply when you Purchased the Dolz with your Creditcard?
These are not Questions I expect you to post answers to, but instead questions to help you recall the steps and important information.

Obviously you gave your Credit card information.
Did you give an E-mail Address?
Did you have to use a Pass Code?
Did you have to Verify your Browser in any way?

Just now, I signed out of everything.
and I went through the Steps.

I sign in to Windows with a Microsoft Account, using a Biometric log in.
So when I created the Wert Wallet, I had to Sign in using my Biometric log in.
That became my Wallet Access. I use my Biometric log in, and it links my Wallet.

So I am Wondering, what steps you might have used when you made the DOLZ purchase?

Also
When I visited the navMarket for the 1st time, It asked me to create an Account.
I gave it a Username and an New E-mail address
It sent a verification Code to the E-mail and I entered that.

Then It asked me to Connect my Wallet.
With Two Options.
Connect using Biometrics
or external web3 Wallet Connect.

Since I used Biometrics to create the Wert Wallet, I chose Biometrics
and almost Instantly, My Wert Wallet was Connected and I could purchase DOLZ cards on the navMarket.

I disconnected my Wallet from the NavMarket, and tried the External Wallet Connect.
and While there are quite a few choices, None of them is for the Wert Wallet.

Looking through the List, I remember that when the Wert Wallet was created, It said it was through
Cometh Connect

So that is the one to Select:
Cometh Connect

So I guess I'm out the $100 USD I spent on the WERT wallet since I can't actually do anything with it.

I would think that if you went back and selected Cometh Connect
it would connect you with the Wallet that has your $ in it.

Hope some of this helps
Jester1963
Joined in Dec 2019

6 投稿
23日数前 (edited)
I went through all the credit card and activation steps you mention, @Wyldanimal.

I closed everything out and now it wants me to login again. But the only option is "Create Account." (My laptop does not support biometrics.) I use the same username that was logged in before - jester1963. When I enter my e-mail, though, i get a message that it is "already in use." So I can neither login to my (presumably) existing account nor create one. Since I can no longer sign in, I can't try your other suggestions to connect to Cometh.

All very frustrating!
Jester1963
Joined in Dec 2019

6 投稿
23日数前 (edited)
So I tried using the link from my iStripper account. It told me it was going to replace my wallet with a "new" one. That signed me in, but now my balence is 0. So i guess my money really is gone now. And it STILL asks me to login (i.e., create an account) if I go to the marketplace. And Cometh Connect is NOT on the "All Wallets" list. But I WON'T be throwng any more money away on this. I didn't even get the free card we were promised for all of this trouble. I'm done!
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3831 投稿
23日数前
I didn't even get the free card we were promised for all of this trouble.
The free card is Manually Air Dropped.
it's not an Automated / instant process.
the manual airdrops are done once or twice a month.
A person, must locate your Wallet Address, and then Transfer the NFT to your Wallet that is Linked to your iStripper Account.

When I enter my e-mail, though, i get a message that it is "already in use."

The Team is off from Friday evening till Monday Morning.
We'll have to wait till Monday and one of the Team Members will be able to help sort out the login using your e-mail.

check your PM I'll be sending you one.
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

713 投稿
23日数前
So I tried using the link from my iStripper account. It told me it was going to replace my wallet with a "new" one. That signed me in, but now my balence is 0. So i guess my money really is gone now. And it STILL asks me to login (i.e., create an account) if I go to the marketplace. And Cometh Connect is NOT on the "All Wallets" list. But I WON'T be throwng any more money away on this. I didn't even get the free card we were promised for all of this trouble. I'm done!

Your money is not gone.

There's some kind of a hiccup somewhere, I assume you've got multiple wallets, overriding each other.

Reach out to customer service, let them sort it out.
sirisaxman
Joined in Jan 2012

13 投稿
22日数前
Yeah so that turned out to be a lie. Huge ***** in the ass, now I'm out $100 and even further convinced crypto and nft's are bullshit. I had such a negative experience that I won't be messing with DOLZ ever again. I'm even considering cancelling my premium membership. If I knew in advance what a fucking hassle it would be, I wouldn't have ***** my time.
spiderma
Joined in Dec 2007

15 投稿
22日数前
I have been on here since 2007 as you can see. I am 50 and I do not think I am to old to learn. However the DOLZ and whole bitcoin experience sucks. I am more than willing to buy all your shows, But I want them here on your site. I do not think it is too much to ask for all us long time members and collectors.
henrylee7
Joined in May 2020

193 投稿
22日数前
I've been here since 2007, as you can see. I'm 50 and I don't think I'm too old to learn. However, DOLZ and the entire experience with bitcoin is up. I'd love to buy all your programs, but I want them to be here on your site. I don't think it's too much to ask all of us, long-time members and collectors.
Full agreement with you
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1773 投稿
21日数前
If you want to buy any cards in the secondary market, you will need a few Matic for the gas fees.
if you use a 1-click wallet, no Matic needed
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

616 投稿
21日数前
Yes, this turned out to be really complicated after all. I can't link my iStripper account with my wallet no matter what I do. I must now have 2 or 3 different wallet addresses and I can't access the one where I made my first NFT purchase...

I have the wallet address "0xAd..." and I have the contract address (TXID) "0x3e..." for the NFT card purchase. I use my iStripper user name with that wallet and I use the same email-address. But linking the account in software settings/account never succeeded. I tried to disconnect and make new wallet (to see if I can transfer my purchase there in case my original wallet had some error) and now I can't access to the wallet where my first NFT purchase is.

If connecting wallet and iStripper was as easy as pasting that wallet address "0xAd..." code into some field in iStripper software and be done with it, I'd be happy :(

@celine :
I just sent email to you at [email protected] describing my problem. Hopefully you can help with it.
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1773 投稿
21日数前
@Jester1963
@sirisaxman

Did you send an email to [email protected] pls ?
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

616 投稿
21日数前
Northstar17
Joined in Nov 2011

14 投稿
21日数前
why not putting those shows on istripper store, the price could be 50 or 100 credits if the show really worth the price, more over, the purchasing method is getting complicated than before.... and the price is unaffordable for us , whats the meaning for it....... please think about it....

because the cards are limited. Means limit number of cards = higher price

Sorry but that is nothing for me and has nothing to do with the original idea of this program.

For me i looks like it is only to get money from us as more as better.

And as said I see no benefit for us :(

So i will not support this methode
spinkser3
Joined in Aug 2008

39 投稿
21日数前
The link here and the link on the NFT tab gives me an error code 500
sirisaxman
Joined in Jan 2012

13 投稿
21日数前
If you want to buy any cards in the secondary market, you will need a few Matic for the gas fees.if you use a 1-click wallet, no Matic needed

I don't know how to do that, its just too much of a hassle. I wish I knew this in advance. It's just not worth the effort for me.
Windk
Joined in Nov 2019

2 投稿
21日数前
You can't even connect to your wallet again if you accidently created a new one by this method.
I can't believe such a stupid UI exists in 2024.
sirisaxman
Joined in Jan 2012

13 投稿
21日数前
I gotta be honest, I feel pretty scammed
Windk
Joined in Nov 2019

2 投稿
21日数前
I gotta be honest, I feel pretty scammed

Right. NTF thing is surely a scam anyway. I just want to buy cards and shows that I hope to put in my collection. No intention to earn money from it.
But not even let me doing this when I pay around 10 times of money for a single show? That's too much.
Guess what? I have sent a mail to them and I can foresee there will be thousands of questions without any partical assistant.
wtccs
Joined in Dec 2019

91 投稿
21日数前
Did you send an email to [email protected] pls ?

I guess I need to do that too, because I can't link my account either.
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1773 投稿
20日数前
@sirisaxman do I have you by email ? we're gonna solve this together
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1773 投稿
20日数前
The link here and the link on the NFT tab gives me an error code 500