Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
August 17, 2022
Thanks for your scenes @EverthangForever. 😊

Merci pour vos scènes @EverthangForever. 😊
Socialhazard
已加入 在 Nov 2020

1145 发布
August 17, 2022
@EverthangForever

I appreciate the scenes. 👍 😎
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
August 18, 2022 (edited)
@ComteDracula & @SocialHazard

thank you gentlemen. I had been thinking of finishing with the
shader conversion sharing because it is a lot of work to check
& zip them up each time. Good to know they are appreciated, so
there will be another twenty one before the week end.

merci messieurs. J'avais pensé à finir avec le
partage de conversion de shader car il y a beaucoup de travail à vérifier
et les zipper à chaque fois. Bon à savoir qu'ils sont appréciés, donc
il y en aura vingt et un autres avant le week-end.😊
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
August 18, 2022
Thanks again @EverthangForever for your good work and for being kind enough to share them with us. 😊

I for one really enjoy your scenes.

Encore merci @EverthangForever pour votre bon travail et d'avoir la gentillesse de nous les partager. 😊

Pour ma part j'apprécie beaucoup vos scènes.
Calgon
已加入 在 May 2022

324 发布
August 20, 2022
Hi @EverthangForever
I've been dabbling with some shader conversions. I wondered if you'd seen this one:
https://www.shadertoy.com/view/wdtGW7

The writer has built comments around the code to make it b** awkward to follow what they have done but it uses all 4 available buffers with 4 textures in each - so allowing a slideshow of 16 different backgrounds.

I wondered if you could convert it to iStripper or give some pointers on how to call in the textures and the 4 buffers and common tabs. I've only been able to work with the simpler shaders so far that only use the image tab.

TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 20, 2022 (edited)
@Calgon

You do not need to use any shaders to create a slideshow, you can do it by modulating the opacities of any number of Sprites each having a separate texture as its source. For examples of this see

https://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmusTardisConservatory.zip

By varying the speed of the transitions you can have either rapid flicks between the images or can simulate cross fading between them and can even use the technique to provide the equivalent of simple gif animations.

You can also animate the positions of a stack of Sprites to produce sliding transitions.

Or you can animate the sizes of a set of sprites.

And yu can combine these effects in any way that you want - e.g. a spinning, expanding fade.

If you use a 3D camera you can make an image "tumble" into or out of view.
Calgon
已加入 在 May 2022

324 发布
August 20, 2022
@TheEmu thanks, that will be interesting to play around with.

I'd still like to know how to convert shaders that use the extra buffers - do you know any examples that have been done ?
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
August 20, 2022 (edited)
Hi @Calgon, great question..
As far as I know, we cannot do a lot of things on our OpenGL
platform that the WebGL (Shadertoy) platform does
  • We are limited to using one mounting texture to render a shader onto
  • We cannot process Cube textures
  • We cannot display anything that differs from a final simple gl_Fragcolor entry
  • So far I have not been able to use framebuffers to simultaneously run
the same shader over different textures using texture2D syntax
  • additional to all this, if it was possible to run the extra channels needed..the amount
of processing required on our OpenGL platform would cause so much lag and stuttering
of model movement as to render it unusable.

@TheEmu may be able to demonstrate examples which show otherwise.

The problem seems to be that a shader's render screen position gets fixed
from the get go, so unlike a sprite that you can move or make transparent
by animation clauses in the scene (.scn) coding, any rendering that the
shader does is limited to the gl_FragCoord position & iTime fixed settings
initially set up.
Calgon
已加入 在 May 2022

324 发布
August 20, 2022
Hi @EverthangForver , thanks for the reply. It's been interesting tinkering around with them. I saw in a QA scene by @WyldAnimal that he is able to identify the models screen position to draw a rectangle around the model clip. I wanted to replace this with an image so that the image follows the models position in the same way that the rectangle does. Is this possible ?

Code from @WyldAnimal scene:

clipSprite { //WA: BBox
pos: 0, 480, 1
standingHeight: 750
sittingHeight: 750
source: ClipAntiAlias
scale: -1.0, 1.0, 1.0
uniform: ClipAlpha, float, 1.0 // opacity of Clip image
uniform: BboxColor, vec3, 1.0, 1.0, 0.0 // color of the BBox
uniform: ModColor, vec3, 1.0, 0.0, 1.0 // color of the Model
uniform: BboxAlpha, float, 1.0 // opacity of BBox
shader: fragment, Shaders/BBox2.fsh //WA: BBox effect
}

Extract from the shader:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Modifications by WyldAnimal

uniform vec3 ModColor;
#ifndef ModColor
#define Mod_Color ModColor
#endif
uniform float ClipAlpha;
#ifndef ClipAlpha
#define Clip_Alpha ClipAlpha
#endif
uniform vec3 BboxColor;
#ifndef BboxColor
#define Bbox_Color BboxColor
#endif
uniform float BboxAlpha;
#ifndef BboxAlpha
#define Bbox_Alpha BboxAlpha
#endif

EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
August 20, 2022 (edited)
No problemo,
just apply a shader to one clipsprite node
and then another clipsprite node below it for the model
to be surrounded by her bounding box , if you like
a la..

camera {
type: 3D
angle: 43
pos: 0, 0, 1880

clipSprite {
pos: 0, 320, 600
source: Clip
sittingHeight: 640
resolution: 20
shader: fragment, Shaders/Tileable Water Caustic.fsh
}
clipSprite {
pos: 0, 320, 600
source: Clip
sittingHeight: 640
resolution: 20
scale: -1, 1, 1
opacity: 1.0
}

With respect to @TheEmu 's answer to your earlier slide show question..
You do not need shaders with heaps of buffers..& texture2D channels like
iChannel0, iChannel1, iChannel2,and iChannel3,
( the three latter of whch seem unavailable on our OpenGL iStripper platform ) , instead
You can play with the .scn code for animation of backgrounds like in FG066 & earlier
https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden66.zip
Just change the 15 animation background frames to other jpg or png's of much longer duration.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
August 21, 2022 (edited)
As for running sprites within the clipspite node, you can only run 'pure' shaders
within the model bounding box in clipsprite node under da shader: parameter.
I mean 'pure' as in ..shaders having their own integrated graphics only, not any externally
rendered textures, as you might want in a slideshow of an open directory full of graphics.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 21, 2022 (edited)
Regarding the "bounding box" that @EverthangForever refers to in his previous post.

By default this is the smallest rectangular area (with sides parallel to X and Y) that is large enough to contain the non-transparent areas of the current frame of the clip. it minimises the amount of work that has to be done to render the frame. It changes size and position as the model moves. In the scene file you can use a Border: clause within a Clip to increase this by a fixed amount in all directions, e.g.

clip {
border: 60
id: MyClip
allow: pole
}

This is normally used to enable a shader to render into a larger area than the bounding box - e.g. to allow a blur to blur into the immediately surrounding area. Note, however, that this does not stop it changing size as the model moves.

Also note that the pixel coordinates seen by the shader are always relative to the full screen-sized clip's origin - they are not relative to the bounding box. This means that if you use a shader to add a background to a clip it does not move with the model, What you will see is a moving window into a larger unmoving image.

You can see this in my Naughty Fairies scenes where the Fairy Magic sparkles do not move with the fairies (and indeed get truncated by the edges of their bounding boxes) though I try my best to disguise this.
Calgon
已加入 在 May 2022

324 发布
August 21, 2022
@TheEmu - thanks, that's a shame that it's not possible to have the shader take coords from the bounding box.

Incidentally, I've been trying to convert this shader:

https://www.shadertoy.com/view/wljSWw

I have been able to convert it so that it runs but I ended up with the my ClipSprite as the texture of the walls and I've been unable to find a way to get it to use the proper textures. Is this something else that won't work on this platform ? Is there an example of a shader using a couple of textures that I could learn from ?

EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
August 25, 2022 (edited)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/74?post=747235
关于iStripper的一切 / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
FG544-564 & almost through this backlog of catch ups now. Twenty one more selected WebGL shaders converted to OpenGL to run &/or remix on iStripper's Fullscreen OpenGL platform FG555 to FG558, and 560...
@Calgon , You may need to show your GLSL code a tad more to get better help
eg: are you using just 'texture' 'instead of 'texture2D' in da .fsh code syntax etc. ?

Hope these shader conversions have been useful to those experimenting with GLSL background effects. Kudos to @TheEmu & @Wyldanimal ,the @Team for the platform & initial shader works, & the members for their inspiring efforts over the years.
Socialhazard
已加入 在 Nov 2020

1145 发布
August 26, 2022 (edited)
@EverthangForever

All work great except FG564. It shows a duplicate of the clip behind the model and leaves after images with her movement with a few but not all of the backgrounds. Maybe just my rig though because I have had this problem before with older FG scenes after adding newer ones but fixed them by installing the older ones again. 😕
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
August 26, 2022 (edited)
Thanks @EverthangForever.

I did a viewing of your scenes from FG502 scene to FG564 scene.

I have the 1080p, 3K and 4K cards enabled.

Here are the scenes that work less well for me, with more or less slight jerks in the movement of the girls. I often change girls with different resolutions while viewing a scene.

FG503
GPU 100
Render Latency 60-100 ms

FG505
GPU 100%
Render Latency 84-105 ms

FG528
GPU 100%
Render Latency 74-81ms

FG531
GPU 100%
Render Latency 110-157 ms

FG537
GPU 100%
Render Latency 98-102 ms

FG541
GPU 100%
Render Latency 70-100 ms

FG543
GPU 100%
Render Latency 70-100 ms

FG553
GPU 100%
Render Latency 97-108 ms

FG555
GPU 100%
Render Latency 84-110 ms

As for the FG564 scene, it works well for me. The only difference I see with the others, is that the pink circle, on which the girl is standing, comes out of the screen frame at its ends. I don't have the problem described by @Socialhazard, on this scene.

Thanks for everything.

Hopefully this information is helpful to you.

Merci @EverthangForever.

J'ai fait un visionnement de vos scènes à partir de la scàne FG502 jusqu'à la scène FG564.

J'ai les cartes 1080p, 3K et 4K activées.

Voici les scènes qui fonctionnent moins bien pour moi, avec des saccades plus ou moins légertes dans le mouvement des filles. Je change souvent de filles avec les différentes résolutions pendant le visionnement d'une scène.

FG503
GPU 100%
Render Latency 60%-100%

FG505
GPU 100%
Render Latency 84-105 ms

FG528
GPU 100%
Render Latency 74-81 ms

FG531
GPU 100%
Render Latency 110-157 ms

FG537
GPU 100%
Render Latency 98-102 ms

FG541
GPU 100%
Render Latency 70-100 ms

FG543
GPU 100%
Render Latency 70-100 ms

FG553
GPU 100%
Render Latency 97-108 ms

FG555
GPU 100%
Render Latency 84-110 ms

Pour ce qui est de la scène FG564, elle fonctionne bien pour moi. La seule différence que je vois avec les autres, est que le cercle rose, sur lequel se tient la fille, sort du cadre de l'écran à ses extrémités. Je n'ai pas le problème décrit par @Socialhazard, sur cette scène.

Merci pour tout.

En espérant que ces informations vous soient utiles.
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1599 发布
August 27, 2022
Et bien puisque vous attendez tous mes commentaires pour les scènes ETFG 544-564, les voici 😄
Les scènes fonctionnent pour moi. Merci @EverthangForever 👍
ETFG550 est assez surprenante avec ses moments d'obscurité 😊
ETFG 553 & 555 semblent celles qui me demande le plus de ressources et j'ai donc quelques mouvements saccadés. On peut remarquer que les scènes qui s'exécutent le moins bien sont celles où le changement de modèle (flèche vers la droite) met le plus de temps a s'effectuer.
ETFG 564 utilise un effet miroir dans certains shaders et effectivement, il arrive parfois que quelques traces de mouvements (principalement les pieds ou les mains) restent en incrustation un certain temps donnant un effet stroboscopique. Je ne sais pas si c'est voulu mais cela n'est pas très dérangeant😉
Donc encore merci et un excellent w-e à tous 😎

Well since you are all waiting for my comments for the ETFG 544-564 scenes, here they are 😄
Scenes work for me. Thank you @EverthangForever 👍
ETFG550 is quite surprising with its moments of darkness 😊
ETFG 553 & 555 seem to be the ones that require the most resources and I therefore have some jerky movements. We can notice that the scenes which run the least well are those where the change of model (arrow to the right) takes the longest time to take place.
ETFG 564 uses a mirror effect in some shaders and indeed, it sometimes happens that some traces of movements (mainly feet or hands) remain inlay for a while giving a stroboscopic effect. I don't know if it's intentional but it's not very disturbing 😉
So thank you again and a great weekend to all 😎
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
August 27, 2022 (edited)
Thank you @ComteDracula @SocialHazard & @Philours. Your valuable feedback is appreciated.

FG531, I made some adjustments as FG531x & posted in the current shader zip
  • lowered MAX_ITERATIONS from 200 to 128.
  • eliminated the FOG altogether

/*
#ifdef FOG
float den = density(p);
scatter += d*den;
#endif
*/

For FG555 I had already eliminated Antialias, col4, diffuse4 & specular4
to get it to run OK on my rig on 3K, so I was not keen to trim it down further..srry

FG564 had a number of unnecessary complexities (..my apologies @SocialHazard et @Philours )
It was running da main shader from a framebuffer then
using animation (zoom) of the model & stage as well as zooming the shader Torus ( yikes!! )
These were leftovers from playing around with it earlier, rather than being intentional.
That is fixed & updated in FG564 in the current zip now. Thanks for the helps :-)

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden544-564.zip

zip size = 9.87 Mb .
Socialhazard
已加入 在 Nov 2020

1145 发布
September 1, 2022
@EverthangForever

***** slow down of the model off and on for FG580 but probably just my settings. Otherwise awesome. 👍 😎
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
September 6, 2022 (edited)
Thanks @EverthangForever.

The most problematic scenes for me regarding jerks are:

FG569
Render Latency 123-148 ms
GPU utilisation 100%.

FG570
Render Latency 61-67 ms
GPU utilisation 100%.

FG572
Render Latency 68-117 ms
GPU utilisation 100%.
  • In the moments when my graphics card is used the most.

For other scenes, everything works fine. 😊

Merci @EverthangForever.

Les scènes les plus problématiques pour moi concernant les saccades sont :

FG569
Render Latency 123-148 ms
GPU utilisation 100%

FG570
Render Latency 61-67 ms
GPU utilisation 100%

FG572
Render Latency 68-117 ms
GPU utilisation 100%
  • Dans les moments où ma carte graphique est la plus utilisée.

Pour les autres scènes, tout fonctionne bien. 😊
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
September 7, 2022 (edited)
Salut @ComteDracula et @Socialhazard merci pour vos précieux rapports.
  • Pour FG 580, 569, 570 et 572 je n'ai connu aucun
bégaiement sur ma plate-forme pour < = cartes 3K utilisant une caméra 3D da.
Néanmoins, comme un exercice de comparaison, j'ai éliminé
la texture de montage Beige01.png où elle est utilisée dans ces scènes,
et au lieu de cela, monté ces shaders sur un quad.
  • J'ai également converti les fichiers en caméra 2D pour voir si cela
réduit l'utilisation du redimensionnement et de la mémoire autrement requis en utilisant
Caméra 3D avec axes z. Par conséquent, les scènes expérimentales 2D sont appelées
FG 580d2, 569d2, 570d2 et 572d2

Je les ai zippés pour qu'ils puissent être extraits
(pour ne pas écraser les scènes originales de la caméra 3D) comme

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden569d2-580d2.zip

Extrayez de la manière habituelle, et faites-moi savoir s'ils fonctionnent mieux que
vos scènes de caméra 3D originales. Merci pour votre aide les gars :-)
------------------
Hi @ComteDracula et @Socialhazard thanks for your valuable reports..
  • For FG 580, 569, 570 and 572 I have experienced no
stuttering on my rig for <= 3K cards using da 3D camera.
Nevertheless as an exercise in comparison I have eliminated
the mounting texture Beige01.png where it is used in these scenes,
& instead mounted these shaders on a quad.
  • I have also converted the files to 2D camera to see if this
lessens the rescaling & memory use otherwise required by using
3D camera with z axes. Hence the experimental 2D scenes are called
FG 580d2, 569d2, 570d2 and 572d2

I have zipped these up so they can be extracted
(not to overwrite the original 3D camera scenes) as

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden569d2-580d2.zip

zip size = 137 Kb
Extract in the usual way, & let me know if models run better than in
your original 3D camera scenes. Thank you for your help guys :-)
Socialhazard
已加入 在 Nov 2020

1145 发布
@EverthangForever

I don't see much change in FG580d2. 😕

FG580d2 (FG580 was similar but I feel like it was better)

FPS 57-33
99% FPS 52-15
Render Latency 21-93
CPU 0-52%
GPU 10-100%
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
Thanks @EverthangForever

Well at first glance, I see little improvement with these changes, even with sub-4K cards. My GPU is still around 100%. Except in the FG572 and FG572d2 scene where the scene runs below 100%, there I don't see any stuttering.

You say that you don't see any stuttering (I guess in the movement of the girls) on the scenes above. I was wondering, how much memory is your GPU being used in these scenes?

Because for me below 100% utilization, it's pretty rare that I see this happen.

That being said I have noticed it too eventually, but it is always slight and when moving the girls on the FG580 and FG580d2 scenes, even though in this case my GPU is running at below 100%.

Merci @EverthangForever

Bon à première vue, je vois peu d'amélioration avec ces changements, même avec les cartes inférieure à 4K. Mon GPU est toujours autour de 100%. Sauf dans la scène FG572 et FG572d2 où la scène fonctionne en bas du 100%, là je ne vois pas de bégaiement.

Vous dites que vous ne voyez aucun bégaiement (j'imagine dans le mouvement des filles) sur les scènes plus haut. Je me demandais, votre garte graphique (GPU) est utilisée à combien de poucentage de mémoire dans ces scènes ?

Car pour moi en bas de 100% d'utilisation, il est assez rare que je vois cela se produire.

Ceci étant dit j'en ai remarqué aussi finalement, mais c'est toujours léger et lors des déplacements des filles sur les scènes FG580 et FG580d2, même si dans ce cas mon GPU fonctionne en bas du 100%.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
You say that you don't see any stuttering (I guess in the movement of the girls) on the scenes above. I was wondering, how much memory is your GPU being used in these scenes?

Merci pour vos commentaires messieurs. Je n'ai pas encore deux écrans pour observer l'utilisation du GPU en direct pendant ces scènes jouent. Je me demande s'il existe une version enregistrable que l'on peut installer pour fonctionner en arrière-plan pour suivre l'utilisation de la mémoire pendant la lecture en plein écran ?
---
Thanks for your feedback gentlemen. i do not yet have two screens to observe the GPU usage live while
these scenes are playing. I wonder if there is a utility which one can install to run in the background for tracking or logging memory usage during the last fullscreen play ?
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
September 7, 2022
With only one screen, I followed the Alt+R procedure with my NVIDIA card, as described above, and I have the Performance Overlay display, which shows me the memory usage, fps, latency, etc. during the playback of scenes.

What's also nice is that you can click on the elements behind the semi-transparent display. 😊

Do you have an NVIDIA card @EverthangForever ?

Avec un seul écran, j'ai suivi la procédure Alt+R avec ma carte NVIDIA, comme décrit plus haut, et j'ai l'affichage Performance Overlay, qui m'indique l'utilisation de la mémoire, fps, latence, etc... pendant la lecture des scènes.

Ce qui est bien aussi est que l'on peut cliquer sur les éléments derrière l'affichage semi transparent. 😊

Avez-vous une carte NVIDIA @EverthangForever ?
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
September 7, 2022
@ComteDracula
Selon mes paramètres d'Expérience NVIDIA GEFORCE, vous avez besoin d'un GPU GeForce GTX série 800 ou supérieur pour installer la superposition de performances. Je n'ai qu'une GT730, donc je suppose que ce n'est pas disponible pour moi pour le moment.
------
According to my NVIDIA GEFORCE Experience Settings , you need a 800 series or higher GeForce GTX GPU
to install the Performance Overlay. I only have a GT730 so i guess thats unavailable to me at the moment.
Socialhazard
已加入 在 Nov 2020

1145 发布
September 7, 2022
Oh ok, my bad. 😳

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!