Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here

Форум / Всё о iStripper

Zantiev
Присоединился в Apr 2021

62 Сообщения
11 June 2022 (edited)
@ComteDracula

I suppose you have a point. Way too much red! I removed the reflection on the names and changed the color back to white. You can use the same link to get the corrected version. I was getting too fancy for nothing. Much easier on the eyes. Thanks for pointing that out.
Zantiev
Присоединился в Apr 2021

62 Сообщения
11 June 2022
@Number6

I have to leave but I will look for those scenes of yours later on today. I really like the way they look! I almost apologized for apologizing hehe!

I just don't like to inconvenience people and maybe you are right. I do apologize too much and for that I am sorry ! lol
Just playing! Thanks! for being patient with me!
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1255 Сообщения
11 June 2022 (edited)
@ComteDracula

I suppose you have a point. Way too much red! I removed the reflection on the names and changed the color back to white. You can use the same link to get the corrected version. I was getting too fancy for nothing. Much easier on the eyes. Thanks for pointing that out.

@Zantiev, I think you didn't put the corrected version over your link, as I still have the red lettering with reflection of it.

@Zantiev, je crois que vous n'avez pas mis la version corrigée par rapport à votre lien, car j'ai encore le lettrage rouge avec reflet de ce lettrage.
parrothead
Присоединился в Nov 2010

4 Сообщения
11 June 2022
Just wondering...who the person or persons are who created the great bare elegance club.
now theres a great scene, masterful work, would like to more from them. I was hoping for more
scenes with the latest software update, alas nada😎
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
11 June 2022 (edited)
@Zantiev

A little more on HotSpots.

Every extended object (Quad, Sprite, ClipSprite, ClipNameSprite) has a hot-spot.
    It is the reference point for the object.
    It is what is positioned by the Pos: clause.
    It is the origin of the co-ordinate system within that object.
    If you nest two nodes then the inner node's hotspot is positioned relative to the outer one's.
    If you use a Rot: clause the rotation is centred on the hotspot..
    Nominally the hotspot co-ordinates each run from 0.0 to 1.0 within each object
    However you can use values outside this nominal range and it can be useful to do so.
    The hotspot for ClipSprites varies as described in my previous post
    You can't override the hotspot for ClipSprites, but can for Sprites and Quads.
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1135 Сообщения
11 June 2022
@Number6

I have to leave but I will look for those scenes of yours later on today. I really like the way they look! I almost apologized for apologizing hehe!

I just don't like to inconvenience people and maybe you are right. I do apologize too much and for that I am sorry ! lol
Just playing! Thanks! for being patient with me!

@Zantiev

Sorry but you won't find those scenes on the forum (or rather you will but the link no longer works). My Scenes folder is over 25GB and I have nowhere on - line to store them.

I can possibly dig out the Garden Scenes and put them on Dropbox but even there I am starting to run out of space. Fortunately those aren't particulalrly large files. To be honest they are also fairly Amateurish - I think they were amongst the first scenes I ever created.

Do you use Discord at all?

I am not overkeen on it but it does allow upload ing of zip files (<100MB). It also has the advantage that you can post pictures screenshots etc. You can also post videos (<100MB) but to get anything longer tha a few seconds you need to degrade the video quality.

There is a thread already created on there (by @Wyldanimal I think) for sharing scenes.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
11 June 2022 (edited)
A correction to my previous post regarding hotspots, when I said

It is the origin of the co-ordinate system within that object.

I should have said

It is the origin of a co-ordinate system relative to that object.
Zantiev
Присоединился в Apr 2021

62 Сообщения
11 June 2022
Hello Everyone!

Just got back and @ComteDracula was right! I must have deleted the wrong file in Google Drive for the 'Ace's Up!' scene lol

so here's the proper link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BSzlxg0EB4CMD2jfVCFDAy1hBSArGHVp/view?usp=sharing

ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1255 Сообщения
11 June 2022
Thanks @Zantiev 😊

Everything is perfect for me in this scene. The white lettering is perfect. Great job!

Merci @Zantiev 😊

Tout est parfait pour moi dans cette scène. Le lettrage blanc est parfait. Excellent travail !
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1255 Сообщения
11 June 2022 (edited)
@Number6, you should also put your download links on this thread if possible, because not everyone is interested in discord and wants to be a member.

I prefer by far this forum, even if we don't have the pictures.

At worst put a link to the discord images.

I think it's a shame that the link to your scenes with the bright and colorful iStripper logo is not on this forum.

It would have been nice if the link to your scenes with the bright and colorful iStripper logo could have been here on this forum too. They are very nice, and people who are not members of the discord could also enjoy them.

I put the link https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/890398013758001222/985140486006255637/No.6_iS_Sign_Scenes_2.zip

@Number6, vous devriez tout de même dans la mesure du possible mettre aussi vos liens de téléchargement sur ce fil de discussion, car ce n'est pas tout le monde qui est intéressé par discord et qui veulent en être membre.

Moi je préfère de loin ce forum ci, même si on a pas les images.

Au pire mettre un lien vers les images de discord.

Il aurait été souhaitable que le lien de vos scènes avec le logo lumineux et coloré d'iStripper se retrouve aussi ici sur ce forum. Elles sont très jolies, et les gens non membre de discord auraient pu aussi en profiter.

Je met le lien https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/890398013758001222/985140486006255637/No.6_iS_Sign_Scenes_2.zip
Zantiev
Присоединился в Apr 2021

62 Сообщения
11 June 2022
Thanks @ComteDracula

My mind wasn't in its proper place this morning but I'm good now. I'm new to Google Drive so I'm still learning the in and outs of it.

Sandi was laughing at me for re-submitting the same old file link again lol I must have got the files mixed up and deleted the wrong one. lol No wonder the links were the same. lol I guess I must have assumed that the file was overwritten.
I will double check all links I upload from now on. Live and learn!

We had a good chuckle about it. lol
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1135 Сообщения
11 June 2022
@ComteDracula

I din't think the link to Discord would work unless you were a member there.

That link you posted does seem to work but my antivirus is throwing a tantrum about it. It is just a warning and it will let me download it.

I presume that this is because wherever it is stored is not a well recognized link such as Dropbox or Google Drive.

Je ne pense pas que le lien vers Discord fonctionnerait à moins que vous n'y soyez membre.

Le lien que vous avez posté semble fonctionner, mais mon antivirus fait une crise à ce sujet. C'est juste un avertissement et il me laissera le télécharger.

Je suppose que c'est parce que l'endroit où il est stocké n'est pas un lien bien reconnu tel que Dropbox ou Google Drive.
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1255 Сообщения
11 June 2022 (edited)
It works I downloaded the file "No.6_iS_Sign_Scenes_2.zip" directly into my download folder from the link above. But only a non-member can tell us if it works for him.

For me, no problem with my Bitdefender antivirus.

No problem @Zantiev, you are not the only one to whom this happened. Believe me. Laughter is good.

Try downloading the link above from the @Number6 scene to see if it will work for a non-discord member.

Il fonctionne j'ai téléchargé le fichier "No.6_iS_Sign_Scenes_2.zip" directement dans mon dossier téléchargement à partir du lien plus haut. Par contre seul un non membre peut nous dire si cela fonctionne pour lui.

Pour ma part, pas de problème avec mon antivirus Bitdefender.

Pas de problème @Zantiev, vous n'êtes pas le seul à qui c'est arrivé. Croyez-moi. Le rire fait du bien.

Essayez donc de télécharger le lien plus haut des scènes de @Number6 pour voir si cela va fonctionner pour un non membre de discord.
Zantiev
Присоединился в Apr 2021

62 Сообщения
11 June 2022 (edited)
@Number6

I've only used it a few times for my friend's Discord account and his site is very easy and straight forward to navigate through. I did visit the iStripper Discord account last week but my pseudo name is still Sillyguy97 from the day when I opened that account and I wasn't really sure how to change my pseudo name to Zantiev or if I can so that people would recognize me. Still learning how to use Discord also. Everytime I try to log on to Discord I always get a problem with it and I have to go to my email account to verify my account for some reason. It keeps telling me that my location has changed every single time I try to log on. I don't know why that is because I don't use any form of VPN software. Actually I did a few years ago for certain sites but stop using it because my internet provider always seem to know what I was up to anyways. So my bad boy days are behind me and I just surf on sites I trust. But I will start visiting the iStripper Discord account again to fully learn the in's and out's of that site.

@ComteDracula

I tried the link above as you suggested and it worked perfectly! Direct download into my folder!
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1135 Сообщения
12 June 2022
@ComteDracula
I tried the link above as you suggested and it worked perfectly! Direct download into my folder!

The question is - did it wotk?

Did the downloaded scenes work correctly?

This is not something I have done before so if we can link downloads, screenshots and possibly videos for people who are not discord members that wouild be great.
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1135 Сообщения
12 June 2022 (edited)
OK just got back from the pub so not entirely Compus Mentis.

@Number6

I've only used it a few times for my friend's Discord account and his site is very easy and straight forward to navigate through. !

To be honest @Zantiev I do not really like Discord. I am trying to make the best of a bad job.

I have turned off Direct Messaging and emails because i was fed up with the scamming.

It isn't the greatesest platform but as you can no longer post pics to the forum it is now a undesired alternative
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1135 Сообщения
12 June 2022 (edited)
For the link that @ComteDracula posted here are couple of links which hopefully show what the fullscreen scenes do.

https://discordapp.com/channels/709339443777110026/875306018949709824/982389999976714290

https://discordapp.com/channels/709339443777110026/875306018949709824/983815920784912406

@All

Can you please let me know if these links work for non-Discord Members.

Thanks
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1135 Сообщения
12 June 2022 (edited)
to add to @ComteDracula"s scene requests there is also the following.

https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/890398013758001222/979809397201059872

The scenes include the following

https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/890398013758001222/979809882708508762

@All

Can you please let me know if these links work. Particularly iof you are not a Discord maber. Thanks.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
12 June 2022 (edited)
@Number6

None of those four links worked for me.

In each case I got a pop-up saying "Discord App Detected" with options to log in using it or continue with my browser (which then asked for my e-mail address or phone number and my password). Ths is odd because I have never (knowingly) joined Discord (though apparently there is someone there with TheEmu as their username, but its not me).

However, the link posted by @ComteDracula (to a zip fle) worked with no problems and I could download and open the file it pointed to.

I use Firefox with both an ad blocker and NoScript.

I get the same results if I copy a link, quit iStripper, and paste the link directly into Firefox or Edge (no add-ons installed for Edge).
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1255 Сообщения
12 June 2022 (edited)
For my part I copied the link of the .zip file precisely on discord, which makes the file download directly in the download folder.

I tried your links @Number6 and I too with your links I am asked to open the discord application on my PC. This makes it impossible for a non-member to download.

But with my method it seems to work for everyone, even non members.

The .zip file is the same size as when I downloaded it from discord.

So no reason why it shouldn't work.

However, to see the images on discord from a link, you must be a member of discord.

Another solution, put the preview images in the .zip file.

Pour ma part j'ai copier précisément le lien du fichier .zip sur discord, ce qui fait que le fichier se télécharge directement dans le dossier téléchargement.

J'ai essayé vos liens @Number6 et moi aussi avec vos liens on me demande d'ouvrir l'application discord sur mon PC. Cela fait qu'un non membre ne peut télécharger.

Mais avec ma méthode cela semble fonctionner pour tout le monde, même les non membres.

Le fichier .zip à la même taille que lorsque je l'ai téléchargé à partir de discord.

Donc aucune raison que ça ne fonctionne pas pour le fichier.

Par contre pour voir les images sur discord à partir de lien, il faut être membres de discord.

Autre solution, mettre les images d'apperçu dans le fichier .zip.
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1135 Сообщения
12 June 2022 (edited)
Apologies all.

In my ***** stupor last night I posted links to the messages which contain the files on discord instead of linking to attachments directly.

I'll correct this later. it is fortuitous in one way in that I forgot to advise that a couple of the links ar to videos and these are around 100MB each.

Sorry.😰

Excusez-moi à tous.

Dans ma stupeur ivre hier soir, j’ai posté des liens vers les messages qui contiennent les fichiers sur discord au lieu de lier directement aux pièces jointes.

Je corrigerai cela plus tard. c’est fortuit d’une certaine manière en ce sens que j’ai oublié de conseiller que quelques liens sont vers des vidéos et ceux-ci sont d’environ 100 Mo chacun.

Désolé. 😰
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1135 Сообщения
12 June 2022 (edited)
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1135 Сообщения
12 June 2022 (edited)
This is a link to another set of scenes on Discord that were also request by @ComteDracula

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/890398013758001222/979809395858894878/No.6_Abstract_Scenes.zip

This is a video showing a few seconds from each of the scenes in the above download.

Warning 100MB

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/890398013758001222/979809879059484743/2022-05-27_16-02-02_edit.mp4

Also thanks to @TheEmu for the tunnel shader used in some of the scenes.
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1255 Сообщения
12 June 2022
Thanks a lot @Number6. Your good work will also benefit the members who want nothing to do with discord.

Also this forum, in my opinion, is the place for more serious conversations. It deserves to continue to be useful and survive. 😊

Merci beaucoup @Number6. Votre beau travail va aussi profiter aux membres qui ne veulent rien savoir de discord.

De plus le présent forum, est l'endroit selon moi pour des conversations plus sérieuses. Il mérite de continuer à être utile et de survivre. 😊
Zantiev
Присоединился в Apr 2021

62 Сообщения
13 June 2022
Hello Everyone!

This is the 'Treehouse series' with 4 scenes:

We extended the lower deck as there were some dancers going off both sides slightly. We also changed the font to blue instead of red which is much easier to read on those wooden planks.

So for 2 scenes we kept with the outdoor theme 'with/without tree' and besides the 'casual' category for the 2 top dancers we added bikini, students and sports to the category keeping with the outdoor theme.

There are also 2 scenes with/without tree that have absolutely no restrictions whatsoever which only makes sense, this way we can see all cards including the previews.

We also did some fine tune-ups to make this 'Treehouse' series finally completed.

We wanted to sincerely thank @HombreSimSombra for helping us to make this series complete. He taught us to not only focus on specific themes but to also add scenes with no restrictions to give it some variety so that all members can enjoy all of their cards with our scenes. His wisdom and ideas inspired us to turn this into a 4 scene series. He also fixed the chainsaw scene which looks amazing!!! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your invaluable assistance!
Much Love and Big Hugs!!💕

So just let it overwrite all files and you should be good to go. We put a lot of hours into this one to finally make it feel completed. We apologize for the previous updates and all of the mistakes we have made. I guess it's part of the learning process.

We learnt a valuable rookie lesson when it comes to creating scenes and we can't thank @HombreSinSombra enough for opening our eyes.

So here it is! We hope you will all enjoy them as much as we have enjoyed creating them!

Treehouse series link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FhwqYJqjGjNDwC8KwMVUANy6NFeO8WnR/view?usp=sharing

Thank for your understanding and patience! Big Hugs from the both of Us!!💕

ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1255 Сообщения
13 June 2022 (edited)
Thanks a lot @Zantiev.

I was wondering if there was a way to add the girls shadow on the towel, and maybe under the girl on the swing at ground level, to add more realism? But it's not so bad that there isn't one.

Could you keep the chainsaw on the cut log in one of the two scenes, as it was in the previous scene. It was more prominent. For the other you can leave it on the ground.

For the rest, everything seems perfect.

Excellent work from you and Sandi. 😊

Merci beaucoup @Zantiev.

Je me demandait s'il n'y aurait pas eu moyen d'ajouter l'ombre des filles sur la serviette, et peut-être sous la fille sur la balançoire au niveau du sol, pour ajouter plus de réaliste ? Mais ce n'est pas si grâve qu'il n'y en ait pas.

Pourriez-vous garder la scie à chaîne sur le tronc coupé sur une des deux scènes, comme c'était le cas dans la scène précédente. Elle était plus en évidence. Pour l'autre vous pouvez la laisser au sol.

Pour le reste, tout me semble parfait.

Excellent travail de votre part et celle de Sandi. 😊
Zantiev
Присоединился в Apr 2021

62 Сообщения
13 June 2022
@ComteDracula

I tried my best with the shadow issues and I just couldn't figure out how to position the shadows to the right side of the bottom and the swing clips to coincide with the shadows of the background pic which is why I omitted them entirely from the scenes. Shadowing the swing clip was a complete nightmare for me and I just couldn't get the right angle for the life of me let alone trying to locate the shadows for the swing clips lol. But I'm working on it once again and as soon as I can figure it out I will submit one final link for these scenes.

You are right as it would definitely give these scenes more realism . I repositioned the chainsaw back to it's original position for the treehouse 2 scene and left the chainsaw on the ground for the the other treehouse 2b scene.

Something told me to keep that chainsaw on top of the stump for original treehouse2 scene but I never listen to that inner voice lol. After all of these years you figure I would know better by now. lol

Just when I thought this Treehouse series was finally completed lol. That's fine back to the drawing board. Man do I ever regret sharing all of the scenes I did all at once. Sandi was right! I should have just submitted one at a time. It's more stressful correcting all of the mistakes within a certain time frame than it was creating the scenes with no pressure. But that is part of the learning process and I've had made all kinds of rookie mistakes so far hehe and I have learnt so much from my big mess and for that I am truly sorry! Wait! I'm not suppose to be apologizing every time I mess up! Strict catholic upbringing and I think it's just a Canadian thingy partly due to our Canadian government continuously reminds us that we are less than who we truly are and should always apologize for our mistakes. I noticed my European and American friends never apologize and don't even acknowledge the word 'Sorry' lol. I was born in the wrong continent lol.

But I will do my best to figure out this shadow dilemma once and for all. Stay tuned more updates coming! lol

Zantiev
Присоединился в Apr 2021

62 Сообщения
14 June 2022 (edited)
@ComteDracula

I just uploaded the chainsaw changes for the original Treehouse2 scene as requested using the same link and it worked! I kept the other chainsaw the same for Treehouse2b scene.

Don't mind me I'm new to google drive and didn't know I could just upload a newer version and still use the same link without having to get another link! Learning process lol
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1255 Сообщения
14 June 2022 (edited)
@Zantiev,

Please don't put any pressure on yourself. It's ok like this. Watching the 4 Treehouse scenes gave me an idea. The chainsaw on the floor wasn't a bad idea either. It's just that putting the two different images of it makes for more variety.

I'm from Quebec. If there is one place where the Catholic religion has been strong it is here.

We've been able to get rid of the domination of it, and that's a good thing. As they say, religion is personal. It should not be a straitjacket.

So no fault, no excuse to be made on your part.

For the shadows, as I said, it's not bad if you can't do it.

If you really want to apologize, I'll forgive you if you add the Quebec flag (Obviously this is a joke). 😆

@Zantiev,

Surtout ne vous mettez pas de pression. C'est correct ainsi. La vision des 4 scènes Treehouse a permis de me faire une idée. La tronçonneuse au sol n'était pas une mauvaise idée non plus. C'est juste que de mettre les deux images différentes de celle-ci fait plus de variété.

Je suis du Québec. S'il y a une place où la religion catholique a été forte c'est bien ici.

Nous avons su nous débarasser de la domination de celle-ci, et c'est une bonne affaire. Comme on dit la religion c'est personnel. Ce ne doit pas être un carcan.

Donc pas de faute, pas d'excuse à faire de votre part.

Pour les ombres, comme je le disais ce n'est pas grâve, si vous n'y arrivez pas.

Si vous tenez vraiment à vous excusez, je vais vous pardonnez si vous ajoutez le drapeau du Québec. (Évidemment c'est une blague). 😆
Zantiev
Присоединился в Apr 2021

62 Сообщения
14 June 2022
@ComteDracula

Lol! I was going to just add shadows in front for the swing and to the rear for the cushion clips but it did not align with the shadows of the background pic but then again maybe I am simply over thinking it. To create shadows for that particular scene, it would have to be back and slightly to the right and I just couldn't figure out how to get the shadows slightly to the right of the clip. I believe the background pic is either too small to set up the camera the way is needed for these scenes or I just lack the skills to do so for now. It's probably something simple that I may be over looking.

I've been experimenting and reading and trying to find a similar scene with the shadow back to the right and I only found one scene so far but the background pic was twice as large then the one I am using which might be the key in resolving this shadow problem. I don't really know as I am only assuming because I tried every single parameter possible.

We are really happy that you enjoyed the scenes our Canadian neighbor. We both luv the province of Quebec for it's fine cuisines and breathtaking sceneries. Before the pandemic we used to go to Mont Tremblant and Saint-Sauveur for downhill skiing on a regular basis in the winter months. Just a gorgeous and friendly Province! It's not called 'La Belle Province' for nothing!

As soon as I can figure out the shadow issue I will update this scene once again lol. Right now I am also learning about how to animate the camera for various zooming angles which could be an asset for these particular scenes to zoom into the girls in the background and on the swing. So we just may make other scenes for this 'Treehouse' series. Not sure yet! lol

We just want to fix all of the scenes we submitted so far then move on to new scene creation. We learnt a lot through this whole messy process and we will be better organized when we release new scenes in the near future.

So thank you for all of your input and the inspiration as it is greatly appreciated. Big Hugs!!💕

@ComteDracula

Lol! J'allais simplement ajouter des ombres devant pour la balançoire et à l'arrière pour les clips de coussin, mais cela ne s'alignait pas avec les ombres de l'image d'arrière-plan, mais là encore, peut-être que je suis tout simplement en train de trop y penser. Pour créer des ombres pour cette scène particulière, il faudrait qu'elle soit en arrière et légèrement à droite et je ne pouvais tout simplement pas comprendre comment placer les ombres légèrement à droite du clip. Je pense que la photo d'arrière-plan est soit trop petite pour configurer la caméra de la manière nécessaire pour ces scènes, soit je n'ai tout simplement pas les compétences nécessaires pour le faire pour le moment. C'est probablement quelque chose de simple que j'oublie peut-être.

J'ai expérimenté et lu et essayé de trouver une scène similaire avec l'ombre à droite et je n'ai trouvé qu'une seule scène jusqu'à présent, mais la photo d'arrière-plan était deux fois plus grande que celle que j'utilise, ce qui pourrait être la clé de la résolution ce problème d'ombre. Je ne sais pas vraiment car je ne fais que supposer parce que j'ai essayé tous les paramètres possibles.

Nous sommes vraiment heureux que vous ayez apprécié les scènes de notre voisin Canadien. Nous aimons tous les deux la province de Québec pour sa cuisine raffinée et ses paysages à couper le souffle. Avant la pandémie, nous allions régulièrement à Mont Tremblant et à Saint-Sauveur pour faire du ski alpin pendant les mois d'hiver. Juste une province magnifique et amicale! Ce n'est pas pour rien qu'on l'appelle 'La Belle Province' !

Dès que je pourrai comprendre le problème de l'ombre, je mettrai à jour cette scène une fois de plus lol. En ce moment, j'apprends également à animer la caméra pour différents angles de zoom, ce qui pourrait être un atout pour ces scènes particulières pour zoomer sur les filles en arrière-plan et sur la balançoire. Nous pouvons donc créer d'autres scènes pour cette série "Treehouse". Pas encore sûr! mdr

Nous voulons juste corriger toutes les scènes que nous avons soumises jusqu'à présent, puis passer à la création de nouvelles scènes. Nous avons beaucoup appris tout au long de ce processus désordonné et nous serons mieux organisés lorsque nous sortirons de nouvelles scènes dans un proche avenir.

Alors merci pour toutes vos contributions et l'inspiration car elles sont grandement appréciées. Big Hugs!! 💕

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !