Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Форум / Всё о iStripper

EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
24 January 2015 (edited)
@Wyld said.." You even get a Toggle Button if you have an error..
Although the Error Info Isn't detailed..
It lets you know what line the error is on..'

The line number shown on VGP debug screen is vague and *****. Maybe needs fixing to be more detailed/explanatory so nubies like me don't give up.
HombreSinSombra
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
24 January 2015
I've noticed this too. I believe the scene debugger counts the lines that actually have something typed on them and then adds a couple of numbers. Like your s-cap, I usually look back a few lines to find what the debugger is telling me to correct. Not exactly user-friendly but we can figure out where the problem is most of the time :/

A more accurate debug kit would be nice tho :) How long till xmas? ;) Oh wait, it's my birthday in 2 weeks! ...
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
25 January 2015 (edited)
thanks @HSS, just a 'shade' over 52 soon? hehe thats about when I stopped counting b/days. I'll try double stroking //.. every blank line out in shaders in future, and see if that fixes Totem's de-bugger line count;)

I'm trying with @Lunarpup's help at the moment to get some of his recent black background fractal wonders..his original image files ( or if any be larger than 4 MB or if unflattened gems say) , up & onto the share server soon, if thats ok with @Wyld.. Maybe it can be done easiest via @Lunapup deploying Wyld's upload drop-file-in-a-box program straight from LP's computer: (no need to zip up or restrict to 256 colors)
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=29408
Всё о iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
This thread will be Strictly for the member created Scenes for Full Screen and the Screen Saver. list of shared Scenes Thread https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/42492/1?post=626142 Scene Discussio...
We'll see what eventuates there shortly ;) I'm not real happy with the way my Paintdotnet program 'processed' the forum-saved file's transparency..argh, however testing further & apologies -@all for these rough edged starts. The idea's there..we will improve ;)

@mrcrowley06 NICE work !! downloaded your latest & enjoying ;)
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=29408
This thread will be Strictly for the member created Scenes for Full Screen and the Screen Saver. list of shared Scenes Thread https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/42492/1?post=626142 Scene Discussio...
@yldincrete great seeing more use of shaders to enhance sprites !
VGP couldn't find text5.txt and a few file paths to images though so maybe good to check again and re-upload same when you have a moment free. thanks for remixing too ;)

@Lezardo, thanks the model shadow effect makes it more 3D. Also being able to apply several shaders via nodes is interesting ;)

@Lunarpup thanks for sharing your original PNG files > over 4MB. Yay!!
HombreSinSombra
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
28 January 2015
Just uploaded a new scene on Beast's other thread :)

Thanks to all who have uploaded new and remixed scenes in the last week. Some really cool stuff going on here :D

Thanks also @lezardo for all the new tweaks we can use! Multiple shaders and shadows too? Awesome! This new stuff is a little more complex than the stuff I've been doing up to now but I'll get there ;)

Keep on coding, guys...
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
29 January 2015
@Hombre woohoo ! Love the water ripples especially with music and the perspective model name is an amazing new..extra good effect ty !!
HombreSinSombra
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
29 January 2015
@ET: The use of model name perspective was inspired by @No.6. I was trying to figure out a way to angle the names and after seing a scene from @no.6, I accidentally put in a wrong parameter and realised that we can skew the names! Thanks to No.6 for that one :D

For the brave coders out there, it's quite simple:

To get the same effect, in the .scn file, for the clipNameSprite, type this:

scale: 6.0, 3.0, 0 //x,y,z parameters
rot: -90, 90, -90 // Rotate angles thru all dimensions, x,y,z
source: clip // Obviously the current playing clip :)

You can play with these paramaters to achieve a larger or smaller effect too :)

Have fun!
HombreSinSombra
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
1 February 2015 (edited)
I just deleted my last post as it was getting too complicated. I've rehashed my Fire and Water scene using many tweaks including Beast's clipNameSprite code from his 'Shades' album (with a few more tweaks) and also added lezardo's new framebuffer with antiAlias shader code. This really does make a difference to older cards in particular :) Thanks to both of you guys, mucho!

The download is on Beast's sharing thread.

So this is how my Fire and Water 3 looks...

Edit: Oh. I deleted the shadows under the models. Most clips worked just fine but some of the older cards were way out of whack :(
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
1 February 2015 (edited)
@Hombre you hit the jackpot with this latest remix amigo. Ultra closeup taskbar with melty background and flashing perspective model name. Isizzu comes right into my room voila3D with this one hehe. Nice going ~ keep coding & //commenting your changes guys, it all helps the learning journey ;)
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3876 Сообщения
2 February 2015
on your fire and water scene..

I thought it'd look good if the name had a little swing to it..

clipNameSprite {
color: 1, 0, 1
pos: -1000, -1100, 0
hotspot: 0, 0
scale: 14.0, 7.4, 0
rot: -90, 90, -90
source: clip
animate: .4 , PingPong, InOutQuad, color, 0, 0, -0.8
animate: .3 , PingPong, InOutQuad, color, 0, 0.8, 0
animate: .5 , PingPong, InOutQuad, color, -0.8, 0, 0
animate: .7 , PingPong, InOutQuad, rot, 30, 0, 0
animate: .9 , PingPong, InOutQuad, rot, 0, 0, 30
}

clipNameSprite {
color: 1, 1, 1
scale: 13.6, 7.0, 0
pos: -1000, -1090, 0
opacity: 0.8
animate: .7 , PingPong, InOutQuad, rot, 30, 0, 0
animate: .9 , PingPong, InOutQuad, rot, 0, 0, 30
}
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3876 Сообщения
2 February 2015
a note regarding Animate

single component animate's are additive
animate: .4 , PingPong, InOutQuad, color, 0, 0, 1 // blue
animate: .3 , PingPong, InOutQuad, color, 0, 1, 0 // green
animate: .5 , PingPong, InOutQuad, color, 1, 0, 0 // red

each animate will add to the previous, so you will get a bit of red, a bit of green and a bit of blue, being mixed

If you Add an Animate that changes more than a single component,
that One replaces any prior single component animate.

so:
animate: .4 , PingPong, InOutQuad, color, 0, 0, 1 // blue
animate: .5 , PingPong, InOutQuad, color, 1, 0, 0 // red
animate: .7 , PingPong, InOutQuad, color, 1, 0, 1 // red and blue

would be the same as this:
animate: .7 , PingPong, InOutQuad, color, 1, 0, 1 // red and blue

that last animate changing both the red and blue values will take the place of the two previous single color animate line.
or so this has been the results of my tests..

HombreSinSombra
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
2 February 2015 (edited)
Holy crap, Beastman! I love it! I'm gonna play around with spinning the name as well now :) Is there anything we CAN'T do with this stuff???

Thanks for that and also for the extra info on 'animate.' I knew it changed your RGB colours but I wasn't sure why, till now :) I'll change that so it just goes back thru the colors in reverse order. Ie: R,G,B,G,R.

Guys, you need to check out Beast's mods to my scene. It looks awesome! Simply copy and paste his code above into my .scn file just above or just below the two clipNameSprite bits and comment out my originals //. If you prefer Beast's changes then you can delete my originals :) Be careful with the open and close brackets tho{}

Edit: (A couple of hours and tweaks later...) Beast made the names swing and they look REALLY cool!

Now I've taken the names for a multi-dimensional spin! Check this out in my, or your own code ;):

clipNameSprite {
color: 0, 0, 0
animate: .5 , PingPong, InOutQuad, color, 0, 0, 0.8
animate: .5 , PingPong, InOutQuad, color, 0.8, 0, 0
animate: 7.0 , PingPong, InOutQuad, rot, 360, 360, 5760
}

clipNameSprite {
opacity: 0.5
animate: 7.0 , PingPong, InOutQuad, rot, 360, 360, 5760
}

This works on a 3D cam scene. Not sure if it will work on a 2D cam but I doubt it :( That probably needs a few more tweaks...

Edit: Trying to figure out a way to make the spins pause for at least a second or two before spinning off again. It appears that the clipNameSprite function only lasts a set amount of time and anything we add to it can't change this time duration. I've tried spinning the names faster with more than 20 times the rotation speed but it still won't pause in the middle, long enough to read the names :/

The software allows up to 5 seconds to display the names in desktop mode. Is there any way to micro control this in Fullscreen?
HombreSinSombra
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
3 February 2015
Better to add a new post to avoid *****...

I found a way to pause the clipNameSprite for a second or so at the end. This works ok but it also removes the spin out effect. I know this isn't clean coding but it does... Work! I replaced the PingPong with a '0' in both chunks of code. Hey, if it achieves a desired effect...

clipNameSprite {
animate: 7.0, 0, InOutQuad, rot, 360, 360, 5760 // Changed PingPong to 0

}

clipNameSprite {
animate: 7.0, 0, InOutQuad, rot, 360, 360, 5760 // Changed it here too
}
HombreSinSombra
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
3 February 2015 (edited)
Well, if nobody's bored yet with this, I figured a way to spin the model name in, pause it for a second, then spin out again but leave the name flashing for another second or two :)

clipNameSprite {
animate: 7.0, 0, InOutQuad, rot, 360, 360, 5760 // Changed PingPong to 0

}

clipNameSprite {
color: 1, 1, 1 //Changed color to white
animate: 7.0, PingPong, InOutQuad, rot, 360, 360, 5760 // I Put Pingpong back here.
}
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
6 February 2015 (edited)
HaHa, NICE your new scene @HSS. Can't keep a good coder down..woohoo.. keep on 'tunneling' ;)
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=29408&pageNb=2#post463742
I tried some of your suggested right model entry/name changes..& put into 'funghi' update to show comparison , very nice, thanks ;)

I'd just like to add..it would be great if @Team could give us hot-key texture changes on the scenes where we have single preset scenes with folders open. (many texture packs say). I'd love that for single files writing. As it is we have to use naming conventions and that still doesn't avoid stalling the whole scene play entirely to change models and backdrops. Transitions between scenes, maybe melty ones etc.
DANO70
Присоединился в Feb 2008

741 Сообщения
7 February 2015
Is there a way to "deny" transitions in the new 3K cards ? They can be very annoying in progressive hotness during scene playing. Also has anyone figured out a .scn text that would adjust a swing clip location and still keep the standing/sitting setting of a single clipsprite ?
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
8 February 2015 (edited)
@DANO70 we have not yet been told a way to make scene scripts dynamic for clip type ie: change clipsprite posY and standing height for table or top or pole/inout..it may require some java Boolean if/then dynamic, or an agreed common clipsprite 'relative-hotspot' to be incorporated by Totem in the player itself one day.
ohama
Присоединился в Sep 2010

38 Сообщения
8 February 2015
I am a mac-user and I want to use scenes from other users. Where can I find a tutorial to put the zip-files in my scenes?Thanks!!
DANO70
Присоединился в Feb 2008

741 Сообщения
8 February 2015 (edited)
Thanks Everthang. I know about the vg software clip disabeling but you can't disable the screen hang and quick transition clips through it. Oh well. I know I could just delete the models i.t. clip files but then it ruins destop mode..LOL
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
8 February 2015 (edited)
Sure @ohama, you need to extract the zips you have downloaded into your computer's ../scenes folder. So double clicking should open up an extracting utility like winzip or 7-Zip. The location of your scenes folder is usually something like user~ username~appData~Roaming~vghd~data~scenes.

@DANO yeah, I've been noticing less of the transitions lately..but the looking around a corner was chronic last couple of weeks LOL. I don't mind the actual dropping, its the 2 hands hanging at screen bottom that looks so odd ;)

About the pic above...
An interesting thing happens when you point two shaders in one scene file towards the same open directory of textures. VGPlayer chooses to use the same random texture for both shaders. I liked it so much I've just now included this split shaders effect as part of the last Fractal Garden 016 update calling it the ET- FG016Ultimataskbar.scn. Its no use just me pasting the code here because you need the texture packs in the FG016 update to run it.

major props to @Lunarpup for this recent amazing fractal creation, shown in example above..the program picks it out as a texture quite a bit !!

Dorsai6
Присоединился в Apr 2013

1028 Сообщения
8 February 2015
@ohama,

I'm also a Mac user, but I seldom use the full screen scenes. I think that all you need to do is unzip a scene file into the scenes folder in the VG data folder.
ohama
Присоединился в Sep 2010

38 Сообщения
8 February 2015
I can't move the zip folder for scenes (MAC-user) into the scenes folder on settings. In my downloadfolder of my Mac where I can unzip them all but not move these files in the scenesfolder of settings. Maybe I do something wrong, but I don't now what?? Who can help?
HombreSinSombra
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
8 February 2015
@Dano & Et: I tried adding all sorts of code to maybe get this to work but it either did nothing or crashed VG.

Again, it would help bigtime if we knew what all of the acceptable vocabulary and grammar was, within the Vg .scn files. Lezardo has been a great help recently but it would be nice to know all of the coding possibilities in one place.
So, @lezardo... Over to you buddy :)
Dorsai6
Присоединился в Apr 2013

1028 Сообщения
9 February 2015
@ohama,

Re: I can't move the zip folder for scenes (MAC-user) into the scenes folder on settings.

I'm not certain what you are describing, but I suspect you are trying to move to a tab in the VG application. That won't work.

I have a non-standard set-up on my Mac, so I'm trying to remember what the default setting is like. I believe you will find a folder named VGHD in the root folder of your user account. That is it will be in your home folder. See the first attached screen image of my home folder. My user account is named "Programming". As you can see there is no VGHD folder in my home account because I've moved it to an external drive. Inside that folder you will find two folders: data and models. Inside the data folder are a lot of files and folders depending on the size of your collection. One of those folders is named "scenes". That's where you need to move any new un-zipped scene folders. The second capture shows some of my data folder with the scenes folder expanded. As you can see I have very few scenes on my Mac.

Hope this helps.
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
9 February 2015 (edited)
@Hombre, Its possible your graphics card will not support rendering with two shaders simultaneously, or (if there are no bugs showing on your black screen) & you have not tried zooming out camera Z value (say Camera: pos: 0, 0, 3000) to see if you have created different to 3D image positions. You could try disabling // the Elias shader and it's sprite to see if the taskbar scene runs just with the top half rendering chapter9's Wobble. I use an NVIDEA GeForce GTX 660 Ti, so anything less than that may not render two shaders same time properly. Its most likely the GPU not multi-threading on your PC , but thanks for raising ;)

@Dorsai I value your contribution here to put structure to the learning about basic configurations of the VGPlayer and in other threads. In scene file making its a battle between keeping the content interesting and new, and learning/teaching of the basics. You can thank @Wyldanimal and @TheEmu and a handfull of others largely for fast tracking fullscreen knowledge for us members however we still do not have a BASIC Q & A central for fullscreen questions in the ONE PLACE in tutorial thread. Eg: how do I add or remove a model from a scene ? How do I use spotlights ? etc.. . Such is long overdue and while the speed & thrill of innovation often distracts those who are most able to contribute such a useful collection of answers, I endorse @Hombre's plea for more explanation. I also desperately need a glossary of VGHD relevant shader terminology ~a 'vocabulary', however I appreciate @Wyld, @theEmu & @Lezardo have a plethora of other commitments and all risk being buried in endless quadaries from members and time lost personally dealing with it all should they go down that path. Props to you for doing your part documenting wherever you can. Its appreciated.:)
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3876 Сообщения
9 February 2015 (edited)
by diamond HombreSinSombra - 9 hour(s) ago
@Dano & Et: I tried adding all sorts of code to maybe get this to work but it either did nothing or crashed VG.

Again, it would help bigtime if we knew what all of the acceptable vocabulary and grammar was, within the Vg .scn files.
-------------------------------------

From the Perforations Scene file:

// This scene introduces the nodes' shaders.
// The shaders are directly executed by your graphic card.
// The vertex shader calculates the position of each vertex.
// The fragment shader calculates the color of each pixels.
// The used language is documented at
http://www.opengl.org/registry/doc/GLSLangSpec.Full.1.20.8.pdf http://www.opengl.org/registry/doc/GLSLangSpec.Full.1.20.8.pdf

that's a start...
DANO70
Присоединился в Feb 2008

741 Сообщения
9 February 2015 (edited)
I agree Everthang...Everyone's tip's and tricks in this thread and Wylds tut thread have taught me a lot. I can do basic scenes now. And Wyld that open gl pdf. is way beyond my head. LOL. I'll leave the shader things to the pros in this thread.
Savage3x
Присоединился в Apr 2013

26 Сообщения
9 February 2015
I updated to 1.2.0.68 and the Red Room 01 scene from ARTSHARE is not working anymore it just show 3 girls making a pole dance, any help please?
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
9 February 2015 (edited)
@Wyld thanks, looks like a long read and several cups of cocao ahead 😂

Hi @Savage3x its possible one of your scenes became corrupted
Note that ARTSHARE - Rooms Red HombreSS x Rita x ET x ZZ.scn was always
faulty. There was never an AS001 or AS002 as far as I'm aware,
however there were AS003 - AS007 & several mix names.
You can delete whats not working.
and redownload any of them here:

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ArtShare01.zip

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ArtShare003.zip

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ArtShare04-07.zip

They all extract to ../scenes folder
Savage3x
Присоединился в Apr 2013

26 Сообщения
9 February 2015
@EverthangForever, thank you very much the zips ArtShare003.zip and ArtShare04-07.zip work great! . Saludos!

HombreSinSombra
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1249 Сообщения
9 February 2015 (edited)
@ET: Sorry buddy. I guess I should have made it a little more clear. Your last scene was not what I was talking about. The shaders all work just fine 😄

My  response was  to your and @Dano's discussion about mixing clip types in a single model scene, ie, swing clips at the top and say, sitting clips at the bottom. This was what I was talking about, trying all kinds of code to get it to work, so far, without any joy 😢

@Beast: I've gone thru all of those places you mentioned over the last few weeks and slowly, I am learning. Bear with me tho as I'm still not sure which language VG is using. It doesn't look anything like GLSL shader code. (Or GL_ES). Yes, some of the same vocabulary is used of course as they must be compatible.
What I and it appears others are asking for is a VG specific vocabulary and structure. Is it the Team's own language?
Eg: From @lezardo's ShadowBlob.scn file:

framebuffer {                                  //This I underdstand
 id: Fbo                                           //This I understand
 source: Clip                                   //This I understand
 shader: fragment, Blur.fsh            //This I understand
 uniform: orientation, vec2, 1, 0     // Orientation is fairly obvious and vec2 I assume is the x.y of the screen but
                                                          the 1, 0 afterwards ???   Is that a hotspot?     
 uniform: changeColor, int, 0         // Same here. Int is integer (whole number) but why is it there and the '0'
                                                         after it ??? Does int,0 mean full strength colors and random?
}

Great to have new stuff to play with but would be nice to know exactly what each NEW line of code refers to and what it actually does and why 😐

We (or at least I) can spend ages trying to figure out how to do something or what something does by trial and error.  A help page saying something along the lines of:
This is a list of vocabulary showing when , where and how to use them.
This chunk of code does this or that. If you want to do this, then you need to do that. Altering these parameters will do this or that.

Digging around all over the place, including downloaded code from others is extremely time consuming although fun at times 😉  and does help one to learn.
My point is this. I'm trying to learn two new languages at the same time... Without a dictionary or verb table for one of them. GLSL is fairly well documented but VG code is ... Not in print yet. So do we still have to keep on learning by studying others' code or is there someone here who knows it all AND has the time to build a coding language page?

Edit: Formatting errors not my fault :(

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !