Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Форум / Всё о iStripper

Calgon
Присоединился в May 2022

324 Сообщения
12 November 2022
To @Everyone

I wish there were a few more peop's writing and sharing scenes. They are a great way to refresh your collection by displaying them in different contexts.

I have a few more scenes in the pipeline but it would be great if some more people had a go at building them and sharing them.

I look forward to each new batch from @Everthangforever but it would be great if a few more people would chuck in their creations. @Zantiev did some really nice one's but seems to have vanished :(

Z22
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1166 Сообщения
12 November 2022
I think a lot of people get disheartened because hardly anyone runs the scenes. For me its more an inspiration/wonder if i can do that type of thing. Or someone like yourself reminds me i made a shader before and i then update it.
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
12 November 2022
Update: FG089..doing some updates at last
Note my updates will be more about getting used shaders to compile
better than about retaining multimodel scenes, so my updates here
will revert to standard single model standing and sitting scenes
which use less memory. Updates will use same .scn names as before.

I will retain previous scene/s in the zip as xxxx.scnOld together
with original shader/s for peeps who want to study any changes made
from the the original .scn or .fsh formats using say 'Beyond Compare'.

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden089.zip

zip size = 13.9 Mb .
Extract the zip straight to ../scenes folder. Allow merged folders
and allow to overwrite any existing same name file.
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
12 November 2022 (edited)
I wish there were a few more peop's writing and sharing scenes. They are a great way to refresh your collection by displaying them in different contexts.
I think there are many who experiment with the code even if they never share what they do.
The thing for Totem to remember, is that people know that models generally look better in Fullscreen
with its GPU rendering, than they do in desktop. This is especially true for people who enjoy the back catalogues 720p, 1080p etc. and this alone must help sales. 😉
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1255 Сообщения
12 November 2022
Thanks @EverthangForever

I renamed the scene "ET - FractalGarden089.scnOld", so "ET - FractalGarden089Old.scn", because it didn't appear in the scenes.

I also have a scene named "ET - FractalGarden089A.scn" which is probably from a previous download. I don't know if it should still be kept?

Merci @EverthangForever

J'ai renommé la scène "ET - FractalGarden089.scnOld", ainsi "ET - FractalGarden089Old.scn", car elle n'apparaîssait pas dans les scènes.

J'ai aussi une scène nommée "ET - FractalGarden089A.scn" qui provient probablement d'un téléchargement précédent. Je ne sais pas si elle doit toujours être conservée ?
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
Thanks @ComteDracula
Oui, vous pouvez supprimer l'ancien ET _FractalGarden089A.scn Pensez qu'il a été inclus par accident dans le zip d'origine. C'était intentionnel que vous ne verrez pas legacy ET_FractalGarden089.scnOld , car l'isplayer ne montrer aucun fichier se terminant par ---.scnOld comme scène. Il a simplement été laissé là pour l'utilisation de l'historique du codeur. Merci beaucoup
---
yes, you can delete the old ET _FractalGarden089A.scn Think it was included by accident in the original zip.
It was intentional you will not see the legacy ET _FractalGarden089.scnOld , because the isplayer won't read any file ending with ---.scnOld as a scene. It has been merely left there for coder history use. Thanks a lot
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1255 Сообщения
12 November 2022
I say that because when I look at these three scenes FG089, FG089A and FG089OLD, all three are interesting and look different.

Je dis cela car lorsque je regarde ces trois scènes FG089, FG089A et FG089OLD, toutes les trois sont intéressantes et semblent différentes.
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
Les scènes seront en effet différentes car elles utilisent un rendu différent
textures à chaque fois qu'ils jouent.
Bien sûr, tout petit changement qui affecte le shader est également intéressant.
C'est en effet ce qui rend la création de scènes si amusante, je suppose.
Cependant, je préfère laisser les autres essayer de modifier tout ce que je convertis plus tard.

The scenes will indeed look different because they use different render
textures each time they play.
Of course any little change that affects the shader is also interesting.
That is in effect what makes scene making so much fun I guess.
However I rather let others try to modify anything I convert later.
Calgon
Присоединился в May 2022

324 Сообщения
12 November 2022
@EverthangForever @Z22 thanks for your comments. I do hope more people choose to share their work.

Here's what I've been building this week.

"Feathers"

Image: https://imgur.com/a/0hMz9HR

File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Tet5ttykxaGz90fwv_93WR59YDvSv5L/view?usp=share_link

The scene utilizes the same shader twice and each use has 3 parameters set up in the scene code which gives you some control over the quantity, size and placement of the feathers.
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1255 Сообщения
Thanks @Calgon

Very nice scene.

Little advice. You should always name your scenes by starting with your nickname "Calgon".

I had to rename it that way, rather than (x) at the beginning, because I like to have the creators' scenes grouped in the same place. Otherwise it's not clear who the author is in the program's scene display.

ex: Calgon - Feathers_v1.1.scn

Merci @Calgon

Très jolie scène.

Petit conseil. Vous devriez toujours nommé vos scènes en commençant avec votre pseudo "Calgon".

J'ai dû la renommer ainsi, plutôt que (x) au début, car j'aime avoir les scènes des créateurs regroupées au même endroit. Sinon on ne sait plus qui en sont l'auteur dans l'affichage des scènes du programme.

ex : Calgon - Feathers_v1.1.scn
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
12 November 2022
@Calgon
Found your scene ok.. same place as da (x) Flying Saucer.
My partner & I both love it..feathers all around the model 👍
great effect
Philours
Присоединился в Feb 2019

1599 Сообщения
12 November 2022

Cool, même si je ne peux essayer cela maintenant 😟 Mais cela risque de se perdre içi et il serait de publier ces nouvelles créations dans ce fil :

Cool, although I can't try this now 😟 But it might get lost here and it would be to post these new creations in this thread:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/75?post=751380
Всё о iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
Thanks a lot @Z22. Very nice scene. 😊 Merci beaucoup @Z22. Très belle scène. 😊
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1255 Сообщения
12 November 2022
For my part I renamed all the scenes in Calgon, in the way I described above.

But this is a personal choice.

Pour ma part j'ai tout renommé les scènes de Calgon, de la façon que j'ai décrite plus haut.

Mais c'est un choix personnel.
Calgon
Присоединился в May 2022

324 Сообщения
12 November 2022
@ComteDracula

Little advice. You should always name your scenes by starting with your nickname "Calgon".

I prefer something shorter so that I can find my scenes quickly and there is a limit on the number of letters that iStripper shows in the titles. Sometimes when I've been trying to find a particular scene to study the code using Notepad++'s find function I know the name of the file but cannot find it in iStripper because the full name isn't displayed in full - or visa versa.

You can of course name them whatever you like. I do release them to the same folder base so that they are all together on your hard drive. I could change my name to (x) perhaps 😜
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1255 Сообщения
12 November 2022
@Calgon For your information, the "X" was the signature of people who could not write.

But at least we can say you know how to create beautiful scenes. 😊

@Calgon Pour votre information, le "X" était la signature des gens qui ne savaient pas écrire.

Mais au moins on peut dire que vous savez créer de belles scènes. 😊

EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
I could change my name to (x) perhaps 😜
Good plan ...
@Calgon love that you have used a single source 'Calgon' directory to find all your stuff together..
and your use of (x) as author is fine ...top work & clever !!!!!
We need more authors keeping it short (< 30 character) .scn names , like this. 😊
I use 19 characters total, to allow me to add a...''Mod01' or similar to the .scn name
so all the new name remains visible while I work. I apply a similar approach with shader editing.
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1135 Сообщения
12 November 2022
I really wish they would return to the old Virtuagirl Scene Naming convention.

With that one you could put your username in front of the scene title (separated with an underscore I think) and it would group all the scenes under the username. You would click on the username and it would list all the scenes.

I know I and a few others ***** when they changed it to the current format. There was a statement at the time that they would bring this convention back but it never happened. Th current method means I have had to delete many user scenes because I don't want to scroll through thousands of scenes to find the one I want.

@TheEmu has several thousand scenes but under the old system these only used to take up a few lines in the scene folder unless you expanded them.

It was very easy to find what yoiu wanted.

Progress isn't always good.😪
Z22
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1166 Сообщения
13 November 2022 (edited)
@Calgon, you might want to consider Atom rather than notepad++ as it has a language pack for glsl(you have to add it in and it only works on the shaders not the .scn code) so it will tell you when you have code wrong. saves loads of time wondering why something doesnt work. you can also add in a linter(line interpreter).

https://atom.io/
Calgon
Присоединился в May 2022

324 Сообщения
13 November 2022
@Calgon, you might want to consider Atom rather than notepad++ as it has a language pack for glsl(you have to add it in and it only works on the shaders not the .scn code) so it will tell you when you have code wrong. saves loads of time wondering why something doesnt work. you can also add in a linter(line interpreter).https://atom.io/

Hi @Z22 - I've been using Notepad++ for a long time, would be difficult to part with it. But someone posted notepad language code for scn and fsh on here, though I can't find the link today.

Does Atom have a viewer for glsl as well ?
Calgon
Присоединился в May 2022

324 Сообщения
13 November 2022
Cool, même si je ne peux essayer cela maintenant 😟 Mais cela risque de se perdre içi et il serait de publier ces nouvelles créations dans ce fil :

Cool, although I can't try this now 😟 But it might get lost here and it would be to post these new creations in this thread:

@Philours - don't worry it won't get lost. I'm just waiting for the suggestions/corrections/bugs list 😋 last one I put on here the reviewers shaved 200,000 lines of code off.

Z22
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1166 Сообщения
@Calgon, you might want to consider Atom rather than notepad++ as it has a language pack for glsl(you have to add it in and it only works on the shaders not the .scn code) so it will tell you when you have code wrong. saves loads of time wondering why something doesnt work. you can also add in a linter(line interpreter).https://atom.io/
Hi @Z22 - I've been using Notepad++ for a long time, would be difficult to part with it. But someone posted notepad language code for scn and fsh on here, though I can't find the link today.

Does Atom have a viewer for glsl as well ?

If by viewer you mean player then no. its just a good editor. yeh the forum search is garbage.
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1135 Сообщения
But someone posted notepad language code for scn and fsh on here, though I can't find the link today.

@Wyldanimal posted the scn add on for Notepad++

Not sure if this included gls notation for the shaders or whether that has always been there.

For scenes I wouldn't part with Notepadd++ either.
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
@Wyldanimal posted the scn add on for Notepad++

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/files/userDefineLang_FullScreen.zip
or
https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/files/userDefineLang_FullScreen.xml

You copy the xml file folder containing the .xml called.. userDefineLang_FullScreen
as a subdirectory of Program Files (x86)/Notepad++

set your file preferences in windows to open .scn files with Notepad++

and you are done 😉..enjoy da colors
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
13 November 2022
I really wish they would return to the old Virtuagirl Scene Naming convention.

So do i. But I would prefer it if they used the actual folder structure to group the scenes rather than faking one using a naming convention (as they used to do in VirtuaGirl)

you might want to consider Atom rather than notepad++ as it has a language pack for glsl

A quick web search for "notepad++ GLSL" tuned up

https://www.lighthouse3d.com/2013/01/notepad-glsl-4-3-syntax-highlight/
https://github.com/gogo2/npp-glsl

I have not tried them myself as I have never found syntax highlighing very useful (and even distracting) though I know that many others like it. I greatly appreciate "find matching bracket" but I get that with Notepad++ anyway.
Z22
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1166 Сообщения
@EverthangForever @Z22 thanks for your comments. I do hope more people choose to share their work.

"Feathers"

Image: https://imgur.com/a/0hMz9HR

File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Tet5ttykxaGz90fwv_93WR59YDvSv5L/view?usp=share_link

The scene utilizes the same shader twice and each use has 3 parameters set up in the scene code which gives you some control over the quantity, size and placement of the feathers.
Have you been watching "the art of code/feathers in the wind"? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68IFmCCy_AM

Edit, ah yeh, i see you have his atribution in the shader.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
To follow on from my previous post

To catch errors in shaders I rely on the error and warning messages written to the vghd.log file when any are encountered. During scene development I use use a file "tail" utility so that I can see last few dozen lines of the vghd log scroll by as they are written (and can manually scroll back for more details if needed). I have a desktop icon pinned to my taskbar that opens vghd.log in this way with just a single click.

I use baretail, out of habit, but there are other tail utility out there and Notepad++ itself has an option to monitor the tail of a file in this way.
Z22
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1166 Сообщения
13 November 2022
@TheEmu, seems like a lot of messing about when you can have inline error checking before you even run the scene

https://i.imgur.com/2NzCJDN.png
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
@Z22

I know that I can have checking done by the editor - it is simply that I don't like colourising the program text to do it. I find that it is so distracting that I rarely notice the error indicators that it produces among the noise of the, to me, rather garishly coloured keywords etc. and, on top of that, that it does not detect the sorts of errors that I make nor the sorts of errors, often type errors (not typos), that others seem to frequently make. Even were I to be using a context sensitive/language sensitive editor I would still be looking at the error messages as they were issued, which in the case of iStripper is most easily done using a tail utlity. If you use Notepad++ that can be just one of the tabs in the Notepad++ window, though I prefer to have a separate window.

I would hardly call single clicking on an icon (just once, not once per run or once per edit but just once a day) when I am developing a scene "a lot of messing about". In any case I would always want to examine the log for errors and warnings even if the scene seems to run perfectly. I do this when installing other peoples' scenes and it is sometimes surprising to see what faults it shows up. Using a tail uility is somewhat simpler than loading the vghd.log file into an editor as it automatically looks at the right end of the file.
Calgon
Присоединился в May 2022

324 Сообщения
13 November 2022
@TheEmu

To catch errors in shaders I rely on the error and warning messages written to the vghd.log file when any are encountered

Trouble is..... as I'm still learning. I don't always know what the error codes mean. So my procedure is usually:

1. Try to run the scene
2. Did it run ?
2.+Yes => Finished
2.+No => Read error log
3. Did I understand the error messages ?
3+No => Change the code in some random way => Go back to 1.
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3869 Сообщения
13 November 2022
I use the vghd.log file to find errors.
I keep it open in notepad++
after a scene has an error I check the line numbers and try to find the error in the source code.
Then I delete all the text in the vghd.log file and save an empty log.

this way, I'm starting with a clean log each time I run the scene.

A lot of my errors are because I forget to put the semi-colon on the end of the line.
And then that will cause some obscure error, not specifically in the line I forgot the semi-colon,
but it's easy to spot.

The Head of the vghd.log, contains the most important error information..

WARNING: 4:10: deprecated130(#55) "varing" is deprecated since GLSL1.3. We suggest usage of "in/out"
ERROR: 4:30: error(#143) Undeclared identifier: gl_color
ERROR: error(#273) 1 compilation errors. No code generated]
2022-11-06T07:32:02[] WARNING[*** Problematic Fragment shader source code ***

WARNING: 4:10 - the warning is 4 and the line is 10
ERROR: 4:30 - the error is 4 and the line is 30

so I delete all of the text in the vghd.log, and then save an empty log.
this way I get the Head as the beginning of the log each time.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !