Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

Форум / Всё о iStripper

EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
23 October 2020 (edited)
@7171al71
en primer lugar many disculpas por mi manera abrupta antes...
Me estaba preparando para varias horas de cirugía de la que ahora estoy
lentamente recuperándose.. ( No entiendo el español fácilmente) por lo que en el momento
Estaba un poco estresado.
¡Lo siento!

La cremallera que me enviaste tenía una extensión .ai que no sabía
era el archivo de Adobe Illustrator. Parecía que era sinónimo..
iSPatron.ai inteligencia artificial (!!!)
que me asustó poco paranoico un poco, lol :-)

No importa, ahora gracias por tratar de ayudar.. Arriba muestra los caracteres rojos
de los suyos se ven bastante limpio amigo.
Sin embargo, los cambios realizados en el sprite de etapa RaisedDias02.png
se ven un poco demasiado rosquillas gruesas para mi gusto.
Algo con bordes más delgados y metálicos que se aineten mejor estéticamente tal vez
pero tanto los pngs que hiciste tienen bonitas líneas limpias.

Es la foto anterior lo que se obtiene cuando se juega FractalGarden79.scn con
sus sprites utilizados en su sistema ???
---------------------
first of all many apologies for my abrupt manner earlier...
I was preparing for several hours of surgery from which I am now
slowly recovering.. ( I do not understand Spanish easily) so at the time
I received your PM, was a little stressed.
Sorry about that !

The zip you sent me had an .ai extension which I did not know
was Adobe Illustrator file. Looked like it stood for..
iSPatron.ai artificial intelligence (gasp !!!)
that freaked little paranoid me out somewhat, lol :-)

Nevermind, Now thanks for trying to help.. Above pic shows the red characters
of yours look quite clean amigo.
However, the changes you made to the stage sprite RaisedDias02.png
look a little too doughnut thick for my liking.
Something with thinner more metallic edge remains better aesthetically maybe
but both the .pngs you made have nice clean lines.

Is the above pic what you see when you play the FractalGarden79.scn with
your sprites used on your system ???
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
23 October 2020 (edited)
How to reproduce the light effect in Halloween scene?
@smith2
I've never experimented with the light beam effect of scattering.fsh
etc. I imagine you just apply the shaders in a similar way to Halloween.scn
using masking, combine.fsh & trial & error. Its a worthy exercise..so good luck with it.
x26638184
Присоединился в Oct 2018

189 Сообщения
23 October 2020
@EverthangForever: Okay, no problem, I understand that being on the verge of surgery, you were stressed out and that this could cause your reaction.
It's good to know that you're okay and that there are no misunderstandings.

The Adobe Illustrator file can be useful, since they are vectors that can be scaled to the size that one wants, in fact when viewing your image, maybe you should export it 4x so that the lines are cleaner.

The scene does not run (I have OSX) and that shader does not read it to me (it has already happened to me with others). It ***** me because of that, it runs me without the spiral effect, it shows me when it happens @Comtedracula.
I agree with the ring, it should be thinner with some time I will illustrate it to make it more aesthetic.

DANO70
Присоединился в Feb 2008

741 Сообщения
23 October 2020 (edited)
@EverthangForever

I saw this in the .258 beta thread. And noticed in the log I posted it was giving a shader ''#version directive missing'' warning. Which was something to do with what @Number6 had when his shader scenes stopped working. This pic is the reply from the dev in that beta thread. I put #version 130 just to test in your shader file and the version warning in the log went away. But that didn't effect it working. I'm guessing mabey it's not the # it needs to function on my machine. I don't know the GL techy codeing so this is just for your reserch info.
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
23 October 2020 (edited)
Thanks @DANO70,
I can't help thinking the shader non-compile is something simple like a #directive..
or some other syntax convention. I'm sure @Team could fix this one very quickly to
work for their platform if they looked into it, knowing it compiles ok for
@Everthangforever 's very ordinary Windows 10 rig but compiles for no-one else.
Lack of interest in developing the platform further may explain why there is such a
push now for simple-shader or no shader at all based scenes.
Fullscreen is just not a money spinner yet to Totem :(
DANO70
Присоединился в Feb 2008

741 Сообщения
23 October 2020 (edited)
I have a pack of new scenes that have some basic shaders that work perfect for me but I'm afraid to even think about putting them public.😟

Oh and I hope you heal well and don't sweat this right now bud.
smith2
Присоединился в Jun 2020

238 Сообщения
23 October 2020
Cyber Pole Dance ***** (draft version)
http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/LqKoukAk

Some files that I don't understand. So I can't change the light to have multiple source, instead one on the center.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
24 October 2020 (edited)
@carstrip - regarding your latest "changerooms" scenes where you say that some of the cards do not suit the pink room. I assume that this is refering to the clips not picking up the pink lighting for that room. Have you tried using a color: clause on the ClipSprite used for the clip in that room in order to add a slight pink tinge to the cards.
Carstrip
Присоединился в Apr 2020

219 Сообщения
24 October 2020
Hi @TheEmu 😊
I was referring to how the girls disappear behind the wall and curtain because of how the performers walk a long way up and down the stage in some standing clips (Carolina Abril is the worst for going for a "walk" lol)
I think the lighting is right for the room, the room is pink but the lighting is white.
Do you agree? or do you think I should put a tinge of pink in the girls?
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
24 October 2020 (edited)
OK I understand now - I thought you were referring to the pinkness of the room rather than its dimensions. My comment was based on the still images in your post in which, to my mind, the very white lingerie does seem to stand out a little bit unrealistically bright but it would take a bit of trial and error to see if tinting the clip would improve matters or not. I rarely bother with this other than to darken the clip when the setting itself is dark.

With respect to the performers wandering about I have often wished that there was some way to confine them to some fixed area of the scene.
Carstrip
Присоединился в Apr 2020

219 Сообщения
24 October 2020
I think you might be right, I'll shade her down a smidge in that scene and repost it.

The "confines" of the clip makes the scene making so difficult I agree 100%. I have started making soooooo many scenes and during testing them the girls walk off tables, through walls and fall off couches all the time hahaha. Meh, Start again!! Thats why in the 3 girl changeroom scene I put a girl out front, I tried 3 pole girls all in a row and they all walked into each other and through the walls 😂
But I guess that just makes the challenge of making a good scene that works all that more exciting when no girls are ***** during their performance 😆
x26638184
Присоединился в Oct 2018

189 Сообщения
24 October 2020
But I guess that just makes the challenge of making a good scene that works all that more exciting when no girls are ***** during their performance 😆

😂😂😂😂😂😂 The same thing has happened to me many times...I have also seen them drown in beach or pool scenes. 😰

As for the lighting, you can do it in several ways:
  • Using a global light in the scene: ambient:.0, 1, 0 (That would make a greenish scene)
  • Using individual light in each case: ambient: 1, 0, 0 (That would make the clip or clipsprite look more red)
  • Defending light behavior: resolution: 400 (ex)
  • modifying the color of the clip or clipsprite: color: 0.9, 1, 0.9 ( That would make it look greener)
  • Combining some or all of the above together ( it's already more complex and requires some understanding of behavior and mixing between colors ) is very entertaining and achieves good things.

Carstrip
Присоединился в Apr 2020

219 Сообщения
25 October 2020
Hi @7171al71 😉
Yes correct, I've used coloring many times before in my scenes. I use the "color wheel" theory that I used at primary school hahaha to get the shades I need. Red, green, Blue. The same theory as how old TV's operate.
For those out there who want to do a simple mix up the colors for the girls the values can be changed by adding "color: 0, 0, 0" to the clipsprite and changing the three values accordingly R, G, B
Or.. change the "ambient" values in the same manner, both these methods will only effect the Girl and not the back ground. These values also accept "fractions of" too - ie: 0.55, 0.02 etc which helps getting it exact to your taste 👍
Philours
Присоединился в Feb 2019

1599 Сообщения
25 October 2020
Mais je suppose que cela rend juste le défi de faire une bonne scène qui fonctionne tout ce que plus excitant quand aucune fille ne sont blessés au cours de leur performance 😆
Haha @Carstrip, j'espère qu'aucune fille n'est blessée 😊 Mais vous n'avez pas peur qu'elles s'électrocutent en insérant la barre de pole dance dans le système d'éclairage 😰
Que personne n'allume! Please😀😀😀
Bon travail, bien sûr 👍👍
[quote] But I guess that just makes the challenge of making a good scene that works all that more exciting when no girl is ***** during their performance 😆 [/ quote]
Haha @Carstrip, I hope no girl is ***** 😊 But you are not afraid of them getting electrocuted by inserting the pole dance bar into the lighting system 😰
Let no one light up! Please😀😀😀
Good job, of course 👍👍
DANO70
Присоединился в Feb 2008

741 Сообщения
25 October 2020
@E.T.

FGO79 mod 01....Success...No log error/warnings what so ever. Should be fine for anyone to run I'd say.

BUT gulp😖 afraid to ask but is it supposed to look like it has a semi-transparent second flipped tunnel running at the same time ? I don't know how best to explain it other than that sorry.😐

Here's what it looks like.

Also sounds like all's well from surgery.👍

EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
25 October 2020 (edited)
Yay 👍 , thanks @DANO70,
yes the 'ghosted logo' is a problem which the original ( higher iteration? ) FG079 appeared to get rid of
on my rig..hmm..needs further debugging. Thanks for reporting & sticking with it thus far buddy 😉
Others & @pickle1 Je me sens mieux..thanks for sending da nurse around ..that did the trick 👌👩😉
smith2
Присоединился в Jun 2020

238 Сообщения
25 October 2020
Preview Steampunk
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
25 October 2020
@smith2
Un aperçu très excitant. Au plaisir de le voir fonctionner 👍
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
26 October 2020 (edited)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/52?post=686593
Всё о iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
Smith2 - Punk (pack) http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/eWGx5zjH Cyberpunk: nurse, cop, cosplay, pole dance skill. Steampunk: leather, cosplay, maid
@smith2
I love your Steampunk atmosphere & use of a fog / steam background animation.
It makes me want to make double layer clipsprites. Underneath layer sepia tone
and above layer adjusted with transparency.

Some scene animation work we did around Nov 2016 such as
https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ARTSHARE_LunarpupAnimatedGifs001.zip

is a method that could be applied successfully to
endlessly moving steam or clouds of mist.
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
26 October 2020 (edited)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/52?post=686656
Всё о iStripper / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
Add a Bonus scene to the "punk pack": Dream http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/769Jf5m1
Great fantasy subject @smith2.
Its a shame it is made with 2D camera though imho..
Made me want to cut out the round red (top of a head ?) shape complete with the man & dog for a foreground..
Fill out (extrapolate) the missing ( cutout of man ) background part of dream.jpg then put a slight, slow simple wobble.fsh on that background before reassembling the layers to make it just a little more immersive. Keep it up 👍
smith2
Присоединился в Jun 2020

238 Сообщения
27 October 2020
@EverthangForever: I have try the 3D camera but, without succes. Don't know how use it and it's never the righ angle. 😕
smith2
Присоединился в Jun 2020

238 Сообщения
27 October 2020 (edited)
Alternative Gate (Multiunivers project) for the Stargate scene.
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
28 October 2020 (edited)
@smith2
The convention for default sprite hotspot settings for a 3D camera is located different to a 2D camera.
The hotspot position of a sprite may be considered to be the point around which all axes of the sprite rotate or move in 3D space. Note that: Clipsprite nodes posess no hotspot parameter.
ie: So for your dream.scn, the camera & the sprites' pos for a screen center positioned 3D Camera for example when camera pos: is 0, 0, Z is as shown below:

//-------------------------------------------------

camera {
type: 3D
pos: 0, 0, 1300 //camera x & y position is screen centered,
// z (view distance) placed 1300 pixels back here to accomodate background

sprite {
size: 1920, 1080, 0
source: background
pos: 0, 0, 0
hotspot: 0.5, 0.5 // note: 3D sprites hotspot convention
//is different than your 2D sprites default setting
blend: true
}

clipSprite {
pos: 0, -660, 100
rot: 0, 0, 0
standingHeight: 900
scale: -1, 1, 1
source: Clip
opacity: 0.75
color: 0.18, 0.12, 0.66
material: true
}

sprite {
size: 1920, 1080, 0
source: mask
pos: 0, 0, 0
hotspot: 0.5, 0.5 // center screen across & center screen down which
// is different than your 2D sprites default (no hotspot shown) setting
blend: true
}

clipSprite {
pos: 425, 425, 100 //added a z axis setting
rot: 0, 0, 30
standingHeight: 345
source: Clip2
}

clipSprite {
pos: -300, 450, 100 //added a z axis setting
rot: 0, 0, -12
standingHeight: 400 //adjusted size
source: Clip3
}

}

The difference in 2D and 3D sprite hotspot settings was explained by @Wyldanimal a long time ago in the tutorial thread. Unfortunately I cannot find that reference easily using the forum posts search function.

The benefit of using 3D camera is that for instance, in Smith2-stargate-Multiunivers:
you could easily animate zoom (z) the camera view right into the stargate and back while automatically adjusting all correcting angles and proportions of the surrounding objects, without having to animate them individually.
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3869 Сообщения
28 October 2020 (edited)
At the 1st Post of All of the Scene threads are Links to All the Others
So you only Need to go back to the very 1st post to find them.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/27410/1?post=427679
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
smith2
Присоединился в Jun 2020

238 Сообщения
28 October 2020 (edited)
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3869 Сообщения
28 October 2020
@smith2
That is actually the work of @EverthangForever
I just manage the thread, He did all the Work...

So we should Thank him for this work.
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
29 October 2020 (edited)
..& extra big Thanks for the amazing work of your fullscreen tutorial thread a long time ago @WA !!!!!
@smith2 said..
I have try the 3D camera but, without succes. Don't know how use it and it's never the right angle. 😕

The explanation of different use of sprite hotspots for 2D and 3D camera is in the Tutorial posts between
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/27410/2?post=428458
and
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/27410/2?post=428467
if you understand these posts you will no longer have any problem converting your scenes from 2D to 3D camera
Ensuite, avec l'animation z axe un tout nouveau monde d'expérimentation s'ouvrira pour vous.

Edit: tks @WA, srry re delay, ...will update da Shared Scenes List thread shortly when i can get a round tuit.
EverthangForever
Присоединился в Oct 2009

2432 Сообщения
29 October 2020 (edited)
@smith2 I made a remix of your Stargate scene
to illustrate how using a 3D camera can make the camera z axis zoom
and so adapt a scene. Hope it is a useful example.

@smith2 j'ai fait un remix de ta scène Stargate
pour illustrer comment l'utilisation d'une caméra 3D peut faire zoom axe z caméra
et ainsi adapter une scène. J'espère qu'il est utile. Zip size = 7.16 MB

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden81.zip

extract straight to ..scenes/ folder.
Allow merged folders and to overwrite existing files.
2scompanyinjax
Присоединился в Nov 2008

130 Сообщения
29 October 2020
@smith2 I made a remix of your Stargate scene
to illustrate how using a 3D camera can make the camera z axis zoom
and so adapt a scene. Hope it is a useful example.

@smith2 j'ai fait un remix de ta scène Stargate
pour illustrer comment l'utilisation d'une caméra 3D peut faire zoom axe z caméra
et ainsi adapter une scène. J'espère qu'il est utile. Zip size = 7.16 MB

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden81.zip

extract straight to ..scenes/ folder.
Allow merged folders and to overwrite existing files.

@smith2, this is so cool. I love the zoom into the scene. Wish there was a way to zoom back out again. Or, perhaps add that to the scene.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !