Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TGIF : Advent Calendar!  

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

91hebasu
Inscrit en Jan 2008

1146 message(s)
25 December 2017 (edited)
Double and triple diamond members get the biggest discount on an every day basis. How is that NOT special treatment for loyal members ???

Thank you for stepping in so quickly to share your thoughts as well Z22 & orclover
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
25 December 2017
Saying that it may encourage people to up their level by offeing something extra (other than right click options and increased % off) when you level up. What that could be though....
portoricos
Inscrit en Jun 2009

46 message(s)
25 December 2017
I am disappointed
The advent calendar is bullshit, the girls are available later than the usual releases.
In Italy it is 18.30 and the christmas card has not yet come out.

Sono deluso
Il calendario avvento è una cazzata.
Ok le ragazze mi piacciono, ma vengono rilasciate tardi, ore dopo i normali rilasci giornalieri, poi se volete far uscire le ragazze ogni giorno, le ragazze del sabato e della domenica erano bloccate e le possiamo vedere lunedì.
E oggi in Italia sono gia le 18.30 e non ho ancora la carta del Natale.
Quando abbiamo comprato in blocco il calendario c'era scritto che le avevamo in anteprima un giorno prima!!!!!
StrammerMax
Inscrit en Sep 2016

31 message(s)
25 December 2017
What timezone do Totem developers live in ?
frae
ÉQUIPE
WEB DEVELOPER
Inscrit en Aug 1995

68 message(s)
25 December 2017
Hello everyone and merry Christmas !

It looks like there no way to get your gift today, and we're really sorry to heard about this :(
Your bonus show will be added for sure tomorrow at 10am CET if you are unable to open it today.
We did our best to give you a nice and pleasant time with this calendar, and we hope you will enjoy that very special gift very soon !

All our apologies and have a nice Christmas.
Jimjimmy
Inscrit en Dec 2017

7 message(s)
25 December 2017
@frae Thanks for the info!

Merry Christmas to you and the team!
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1143 message(s)
25 December 2017
@frae

Don't sweat it.

To quote Star Wars - Sith Happens.

Although I'm a little disappointed, it is certainly not the end of the universe. Life will go on. There are many other things to be done on Christmas day (like watching Doctor Who!!!😊 - twice!!).

I look forward to seing Niemira tomorrow. Due to all the spoilers it was hardly a surpise anyway.😕

Enjoy the rest of your Christmas - I know I will.
portoricos
Inscrit en Jun 2009

46 message(s)
25 December 2017
I'm late, but today is Christmas and I would like to wish everyone, first the girls, then Team and Istripper members ..... Merry Christmas
64buick2
Inscrit en Jul 2008

102 message(s)
The whole purpose of the advent calender was just to give us a different introduction and a sense of anticipation of the models before their arrival during the weeks before Christmas. I think iStripper has done that quite well.

The gift was the one free show on Christmas Day. So far we haven't received that but I've received and given belated gifts to friends and family without complaints. Be patient, it will be here.

In the meantime I'm simply going to enjoy the girls from the previous three weeks - Peneloppe, Luna, Demi, Nika, Kristy, Melena, Darcia, Selene, Niemira, Lexi, Nicole, Alyssia and Emylia Argan. "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire ... mmmm"

Merry Christmas to us all!
portoricos
Inscrit en Jun 2009

46 message(s)
25 December 2017
Christmas card
You're the only one missing
DoodPart2
Inscrit en Apr 2012

85 message(s)
25 December 2017
Yep totem delivered us some real hotties. keep up the good work and continue showing the goodies. question? are you folks operating out of europe if so are you 7 hrs ahead of central standard time
portoricos
Inscrit en Jun 2009

46 message(s)
25 December 2017
I live in Italy in Milan
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1143 message(s)
25 December 2017
Yep totem delivered us some real hotties. keep up the good work and continue showing the goodies. question? are you folks operating out of europe if so are you 7 hrs ahead of central standard time

Totem are based in Paris (France) and have servers in the UK and Los Angeles

Paris time = Central European Time = GMT+1

It is currently just after 10:00pm in Paris.

According to Google this is CST + 7 hours
portoricos
Inscrit en Jun 2009

46 message(s)
25 December 2017
I do not criticize the shows and the girls, they are beautiful.
Look at how many cards I have, and I'll buy more.

Only the lack of punctuality in the release.
After it was said that we had them a day before.
zenexxx
Inscrit en Apr 2015

102 message(s)
I think that Totem should give 25 credits extra for all unhappy buyers of advent calendar. There was a lot of problems with it and Sunday's cards didn't appear in its time. So it won't be bad if you will gave something extra for unsatisfied customers.
Inawe51
Inscrit en Oct 2013

22 message(s)
25 December 2017
That sounds good.

I think that Totem should give 25 credits extra for all unhappy buyers of advent calendar. There was a lot of problems with it and Sunday's cards didn't appear in its time. So it won't be bad if you will gave something extra for unsatisfied customers.
uhhh6758
Inscrit en May 2016

17 message(s)
25 December 2017

Even if it wasn't this, at least something. These issues shouldn't have happened, espcially multiple times. I wish so much for a one time trade-in event, maybe even for our troubles as unsatisfied customers, though probably unlikely.
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1143 message(s)

Why would that be fair?

You only pay 15 credits per card. You haven't really lost anything, you will get the "FREE" (for which you have paid 0 credits) card tomorrow.

Yes I'm disappointed too but these things happen.
shodan084
Inscrit en Dec 2007

1658 message(s)
26 December 2017
I've waited 25 days... what is another day or two? ;)
zenexxx
Inscrit en Apr 2015

102 message(s)
26 December 2017
15 or 25 it depends on what kind of user you are. Amount that give you opportunity to get new card or discount for a few days. I don't know. Something that will be reward for buying advent calendar, reward for trust.
CrackCrazy
Inscrit en Jun 2010

47 message(s)
26 December 2017
Members need to remember they are customers. Totem needs to fix problems for their customers like every other business.

A part of this promotion did not work as promised. For some members the "early availability" of the card was a selling point, and Totem should try to fix that for the customers who were disappointed in not having that work as promised.

Totem has made this the year of promotions. It looks like this will be the business model for some time, so get ready for more calendars slot machines, and mystery cards designed to sell cards that maybe you would not in the normal course be interested in.

For some of us we just want to purchase girls who meet our own unique expectations. That means seeing the girls. But it looks like there are a considerable number of members who are glad to own whatever gets put up for sale, "sight unseen" as they say, especially with a bonus card added into the mix. The Advent Calendar is for you, and you should request that your willingness to purchase sight unseen is rewarded by Totem fully living up to the their agreement.

zenexxx
Inscrit en Apr 2015

102 message(s)
26 December 2017
Yes. So if you are a customer you can expect extras especially when product that you bought isn't working. For example: I want to get to the airport. My flight is departing early in the morning so I order taxi day before. Unfortunately taxi driver is late. Luckily I manage to catch my plane but there is a lot of nerves. Company which hires this driver apologies and gives me 15% discount for the next drive.
arlemis
Inscrit en Feb 2008

2 message(s)
26 December 2017
Almost a decade of being a member. I am severely disappointed in the Advent Calendar experience. Most of the girls were Sub-Par and keeping a "Show" from your paying community behind a pay-wall is hugely unfortunate and underhanded event. Reminds me of EA and all of their problems. Their CEO is on the verge of being fired for using similar tactics. Hot Chicks. Up Front. I'll pay. Easy day.

Anything esle is just pandering bullshit.
arlemis
Inscrit en Feb 2008

2 message(s)
26 December 2017
Oh... and your customers are still waiting for their "Advent Calendar Only" Show. You're 17 hours late on the West Coast. Inexcusable.
KD637
Inscrit en Dec 2017

5 message(s)
26 December 2017

That or free spins.
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1143 message(s)
26 December 2017
Most of the girls were Sub-Par

Your opinion - NOT a fact.

I had no problem with the December/Advent Calendar girls. They were all fine in my opinion.

and keeping a "Show" from your paying community behind a pay-wall is hugely unfortunate and underhanded event

Why is this underhanded? Totem were completely up front about this and the conditions for getting the card.

You even had until the 23rd Dec to make your choice. If the girls were sub-par in your opinion then you needn't have bought the calendar. Nobody was ***** you to buy it.
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1143 message(s)
26 December 2017
That or free spins.

Not much use to me - I can't even use the 10 free spins that most people got.

And personally I don't really care.

As I have said in other posts this is not the end of the universe. I haven't ***** any loss through this. I will get Niemira's card sooner or later (probably later today).

IMHO I think all the negativity on this may possibly make Totem think twice about doing such things in the future and that, for me, would be really sad. For me this has been a bit of fun.
Mahonri
Inscrit en Jan 2009

7 message(s)
26 December 2017
Why would that be fair?

You only pay 15 credits per card. You haven't really lost anything, you will get the "FREE" (for which you have paid 0 credits) card tomorrow.

Yes I'm disappointed too but these things happen.

I don't think it's about being "fair", it's about promoting their product and building good relations with their customers. I don't think its about the extra day wait, or about the credits, if you like the cards, you will buy them anyway...

It's about living up to expectations, about the trust between the company and their customers, that customers know what they are buying and about what they can expect for thier money. Totem proposed to sell a package for a set amount, and we as their customers purchased that package with the expectations that Totem will deliver what they promised. Did we get all 24 cards to day so far and I do believe that they will provide access to the 25th card as they promised, but we did get a few a day late, or rather in a time frame outside the set expectations. It is that second part where Totem is lacking, if the company cannot deliver what they promised, any costomer will be looking to that company to make it up to their customers.

That said, most customers will be willing to overlook an error the first time, but it's the habitiual error which has begun to breach that trust between company and customer. Simply put, purchasers of this Advent Calendar did not receive the experiance Totam promised - which is why there is so much negativity in this topic.

If this experiance is the standard pattern for Totem, they will eventually loose customers, or at the least, sell less "packages" than they otherwise could have.
ssjain
Inscrit en Dec 2007

226 message(s)
26 December 2017
Got a christmas theme for 24th, but no 25th card released. Now 5 hours past the end of christmas day in paris.
goggles
Inscrit en May 2010

3 message(s)
26 December 2017
Almost a decade of being a member. I am severely disappointed in the Advent Calendar experience. Most of the girls were Sub-Par .

I only had an issue with 2 of the models fetured in the calender. the rest were satifactory and/or better then expected. honestly the issues with the sunday releases were annoying however I figured this is the first time they're doing this, there is probably going to be a problem or two. What makes me unsatified with the product is that, they had a month to fix the realse issues they were having and didn't (for all I know). insead of digging through comment posts trying to find out if anything is being done to fix the issue; if I would have recieved an Email or notice that there is a issues with todays release and an appoligy for the inconvienence; I wouldn't have been happy but I would have at least been content. And sometimes thats all you can expect from your customers in a situation like this. They may not be happy, but they can be content with that you are not taking this failure lightly.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !