Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TGIF : Advent Calendar!  

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

SAKA9CY5
Inscrit en May 2009

33 message(s)
25 December 2017
I'm waiting for the card 25
Taion
Inscrit en Apr 2011

29 message(s)
25 December 2017
Hi, I confirm, I can not either unveiled the 25th.
They could have controlled their lines of code that it is functional today. I must admit that it's angry. I do not think I will repeat this experience.

Salut, je confirme, je ne peux pas non plus dévoilé la 25.
Ils auraient pu contrôler leurs lignes de code que cela soit fonctionnel aujourd'hui. Je dois admettre que c'est ragant. Je ne pense pas renouveler cette expérience.
Inawe51
Inscrit en Oct 2013

22 message(s)
25 December 2017
I've dived in!

First show in advance is Kristy Black - not a favourite - but it has downloaded and is fine. It does not yet show on the carousel (makes sense as an `advance' card) - but it does show in the Collection.

I guess comments and score will need to wait until it appears or ... maybe not! I can access the score/comment facilities through the Collection entry ...

I may be telling you something you already know - but, just in case - once the transaction is complete, you progress through a couple of screens, under the Advent Calendar tab. The final screen has 25 numbers NOT in numerical order. Find and presss `1'. Follow download steps through your Collection.

I will not know how this turns out, but seeing that I usually only pass on a card or two a month, it is `locking' me into my close-to-usual practice - give or take a card or two. Worth the gamble! In anticipation, thanks, Totem!

😜
shadowman64
Inscrit en Dec 2013

40 message(s)
25 December 2017
Those gremlins are at it again. Just like when they changed the price of the Advent Calender from 302.50 credits at 9.30 pm AEST to 330 credits after midnight. LOL
Its 9.34 pm now and im going to bed. Merry Christmas.
SAKA9CY5
Inscrit en May 2009

33 message(s)
25 December 2017
if it's the Niemira card, I do not mind waiting
Inawe51
Inscrit en Oct 2013

22 message(s)
25 December 2017
Glad I got it weeks ago. lol.
lonewolf2
Inscrit en Dec 2011

22 message(s)
25 December 2017
I know some of y'all are gonna gag at this question, but does the exclusive Niemira card include naked feet?
ukdazza
Inscrit en Apr 2014

35 message(s)
25 December 2017
Advent Calendar has been a bit of a fail, no exclusive card yet and not really as advertised. I would hope that as a christmas gesture totum give everyone who bought it a partial refund, to my knowledge at least 2 or 3 cards were late over the weekends. buy 24 at full price and get 1 exclusive card free, isnt agreat offer. I jumped in before Id done the maths, I would have been much beter off if I had waited for the christmas slots (5-70% discount) as it was couldnt take part in slots as not enough cards missing from my collection.
I just hope the card is released today other wise will be really pi**ed off as im going away tomorrow for a week.
johnbo2008
Inscrit en May 2011

24 message(s)
25 December 2017
when is 25 being reliesed ?
bommel97
Inscrit en May 2008

70 message(s)
25 December 2017

when is 25 being reliesed ?

with luck on 27.
Daevorn
Inscrit en May 2008

6 message(s)
25 December 2017
My personal opinion is, thet no card is worth 6+ that I dont want to buy. Even if the premium is from girl I would like to have. If the number of calendar buyers is big enaugh to pay for the premium show by buying cards they would normaly not, cuddos for totem team. Anyway Marry Christmas and Happy New year to all of us and planty new beautiful girls for us in 2018!😎
MisterWhite
Inscrit en Jun 2014

36 message(s)
25 December 2017
What an anti-climax... Merry christmas y'all.
Marcelml1979
Inscrit en Nov 2007

44 message(s)
25 December 2017
such a shame... If i was part of the team i'd remotely logged in to the servers and released it manualy,,,,
livana82
Inscrit en Jan 2009

20 message(s)
25 December 2017
Another poor showing by Totem. This whole advent calendar has been a complete mess.
dolphins109
Inscrit en Feb 2011

790 message(s)
25 December 2017
good luck on waiting 4 door 25 . 😛 for the rest of us on this christmas day and THANK GOD!!!!. we got peneloppe's santa's surprise 👍👍👍😍😍😍 enjoy.
wuxjnozy
Inscrit en Dec 2007

37 message(s)
25 December 2017
Agreed. I do the same for work and even my own systems. You would think this would be ironed out by now. Or hasn't anyone at Totem heard of automated tasks.
Inawe51
Inscrit en Oct 2013

22 message(s)
25 December 2017
i agree
Another poor showing by Totem. This whole advent calendar has been a complete mess.
LOUendd
Inscrit en Oct 2013

1 message(s)
25 December 2017
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
25 December 2017
They should give us another card for free for dropping the ball 3 times on this "offer" /jk
jeffro1491
Inscrit en Jan 2012

10 message(s)
25 December 2017
You i have spent a whole lot of my money on Istripper cards i have just shy of 1000 cards, and i can not understad why i can NEVER get a striaght answer from support, never get shows or cards when promised ,What dose it take to get any kind of apperiation from totem for it's customers other then them telling me to RESTART my pc???? Istripper was gret at 1st but has become a TOTAL ***** with the more cards i add to my collection
jununger
Inscrit en Oct 2007

1250 message(s)
25 December 2017
c'est la vie ...
jeffro1491
Inscrit en Jan 2012

10 message(s)
25 December 2017 (edited)
Also why is the SLOT MACHINe running FLAWLESSLY Have you notice that anything TAKES CREDITS FROM US is ALWAYS working without any GLICHES???? But let them owe us something we have PAID for and we seem to be treated like ***** by TOTEM. I know its a holiday and everyone is probably off from work but if the PROMISE CARDS OR SHOWS ON THE HOLIDAY , they SHOULD DELIVER...ANYONE AGREE????????😰😰😭😭😱😱😈😈😒😧😦😦😖😖😖😖😖😖😖
CrackCrazy
Inscrit en Jun 2010

47 message(s)
25 December 2017
I guess Totem Calendar math is how may cards did they sell that people would normally not have purchased (like Peneloppe) versus the number of people who would have purchased the Niemira card but now won't be able to.
The bad news is that some of these girls who showed up on the Calendar will still be producing shows in 2018- not looking forward to that!
Anyway, although Totem will try to sway you with Calendars and mystery cards, you need to buy cards that you like, when they are made available. Don't let some person who is paid to write code but obviously can't write code upset your Christmas!
Amelly
Inscrit en Jan 2008

384 message(s)
25 December 2017
La carte du 25 n'est pas disponible, elle le sera le 26 parce que vous vous êtes encore plantés.
Là, c'est une fois de trop ce genre d'erreur et je ne manquerai pas de vous le faire payer en 2018.
Parce que cette carte du 25 aurait été un vrai cadeau de Nöel si elle avait dispo aujourd'hui.
jeffro1491
Inscrit en Jan 2012

10 message(s)
25 December 2017
Well if its STILL PLANTED why are there PICTURES and people talking about how great the card is that HAVE RECIEVED it?
Ironman79
Inscrit en Dec 2010

439 message(s)
25 December 2017
The bad news is that some of these girls who showed up on the Calendar will still be producing shows in 2018- not looking forward to that!

I second that @CrackCrazy
Inawe51
Inscrit en Oct 2013

22 message(s)
25 December 2017
So where is the promised card??????????
johnbo2008
Inscrit en May 2011

24 message(s)
25 December 2017
I agree with everyone here, i am also dissapointed in totem. I think they are lossing touch with the communitiny, in perticular the long term users triple and double diamond users don not get any special treatment for being so loyal with their wallets.
Z22
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1166 message(s)
25 December 2017
I agree with everyone here, i am also dissapointed in totem. I think they are lossing touch with the communitiny, in perticular the long term users triple and double diamond users don not get any special treatment for being so loyal with their wallets.

Except for the 40 and 45% off you mean?
orclover
Inscrit en Jun 2012

744 message(s)
25 December 2017

Just stop...you get 40% off of each card...I have been drinking coca cola for 30 years...I don't get 40% off because I have spent thousands on it...most companies don't reward the people that are ***** to their product. Totem does....thank you totem, complainers go away. The advent sale was a great idea...it was meant as a gimmick like all advent calendars are...their are dozens of different iterations...even my son was disappointed to get a sticker instead of a car on some days, that is the point...you pay extra for the surprise.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !