November 17, 2023
@Calgon

I thought the same, but when you have 2000 tickets you get all the card
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

613 post(s)
November 17, 2023 (edited)
@Calgon

You can get the Ex-card if you buy enough credits. No need to play any games if you don't want to.

At the moment you can buy 1320 credits for 99,95 $/€ and each such purchase gives you 374 tickets.
You can also buy 600 credits for 49,95 $/€ and each such purchase gives you 155 tickets.

With your 240 tickets already, if you buy 5 x 1320 credits, you have way over 2000 tickets (and 6,600 new credits...)

If you know that you are going to be around here at least a few more years buying most of the new releases, you might want to stock pile your credits while the 20% offer is available. You will save money in the long run and you get the Ex-card as bonus on top of that (+ Shelena's new SEC and one Joker at 1000 tickets and 1500 tickets points) 😀
Fox357
Joined in Feb 2008

25 post(s)
November 17, 2023
I used a joker card just before the event popped, I guess I can't have the quest anymore without using another one ???

TBH I already found the concept of SEC Cards messed up but at least you can buy them with Joker cards but with EX Card that are gone forever once the event is finished... it goes to another level.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1761 post(s)
November 17, 2023
Dear All, in case you encounter an issue on the Black Friday during the week-end, please report your issue here and refrain from duplicating your request on several threads or tickets to the support or PM to the team, which would simply extend the delay is solving it.

Thank you ! ❤️

For those of you who know us yet, you know and can confirm that we always distribute any gain that you would miss because of a server delay or any other technical issue. We will read you all during the weekend and solve on Monday any glitch you may have met.

Of course, you can also count on our fantastic moderators to answer your questions.

I wish you all a happy and prosperous Black Friday ❤️
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1094 post(s)
with EX Card that are gone forever once the event is finished... it goes to another level.
Yeah another level of craziness!
Why make a card that will within two weeks never ever be available again?
Or is this the April Fool promotion about 4 months early?
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

214 post(s)
November 17, 2023
with EX Card that are gone forever once the event is finished... it goes to another level.Yeah another level of craziness!Why make a card that will within two weeks never ever be available again?Or is this the April Fool promotion about 4 months early?

@wrightsayswow
Or about 7 months late (lol)
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

720 post(s)
I have a question about the Thrill Spin.
There are 9 fields. What are the chances of getting each particular field? In theory it should be 100/9 = ~11,11% chance for each field, but I'm sure here it works in some other strange way. Anyone is able to answer?

@Dfner
You can get the Ex-card if you buy enough credits. No need to play any games if you don't want to.
That's a great idea. You could go little bit further and buy 3000 credits using DOLZ. I know, it require little bit more effort, but if you stepped into this DOLZ/NFT BS anyway, and if you're really thinking of stocking some more credits and collect the tickets, purchasing credits with DOLZ seemes to be much better option.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3815 post(s)
When Programming Slots or Spinners
The Spinner on the Client side is Just a display to show the Outcome of the Play.
It's Eye Candy.

You aren't actually Spinning a Mechanical Spinner.

On the server side where all the Plays are Really done,
You program in a weighted Data Table of Possible results.
For example the Table Might contain
Loss
Loss
Loss
Loss
Loss
Loss
Loss
Loss
Loss
Loss
Win

So that the Win to Loss is 1 out of 10
A Play then picks one at random from the table to determine if it is a win or a Loss.

Then there would be a Win Look Up table picked at Random
Card
Card
Card
Card
Card
10cr
10cr
10cr
10cr
50cr
100cr

Now it's all set...
The Client tells the Server to Generate a random Play
the server pick an outcome from the 1st table is it a Win or a Loss

a Loss
The Server then Tells the Client
Display a Loss.
The Client Shows the Spinner rotating and Ends on a Loss
This can Happen many times in a row..

now a win...
the Win is picked from the possible win Table
The Server sends back to the Client
Display a win of 50cr

And the Client shows the Spinner, ending on 50cr

The Client Side Animation is the Eye Candy just to display the results of the Play.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

720 post(s)
November 17, 2023
Well, I understand, but in this case the odds of drawing each prize should be clearly presented to the players.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1237 post(s)
November 17, 2023
@Calgon

At the moment you can buy 1320 credits for 99,95 $/€ and each such purchase gives you 374 tickets.
You can also buy 600 credits for 49,95 $/€ and each such purchase gives you 155 tickets.

With your 240 tickets already, if you buy 5 x 1320 credits, you have way over 2000 tickets (and 6,600 new credits...)

If you know that you are going to be around here at least a few more years buying most of the new releases, you might want to stock pile your credits while the 20% offer is available. You will save money in the long run and you get the Ex-card as bonus on top of that (+ Shelena's new SEC and one Joker at 1000 tickets and 1500 tickets points) 😀

@Dfner

If you apply this strategy every time there's an Ex-Card, you'll end up with credits for the rest of your life.

You're going to have to plan on living to a ripe old age. And you never know what's around the corner....

In any case, it's sure to be good business for Totem.

@Dfner

Si vous appliquez cette stratégie à chaque fois qu'il va y avoir une Ex-Card, vous allez vous retrouver avec des crédits jusqu'à la fin de vos jours.

Il va vous falloir prévoir vivre très vieux. Et comme on ne sait jamais ce qui nous attend dans la vie....

En tous les cas, ça va être assurément une bonne affaire pour Totem.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3815 post(s)
To Build an Actual Spinner of the Above Win / Loss ratio and the Possible Prizes
you would need a Spinner with about 300 Spots on it...
Where there are 9 times as Many Loss spots as there are Win Spots,
5 Times as Many Card Wins, as there are 50cr or 100 cr wins
and 4 times as Many 10cr spots as there are 100cr spots.

So the Wheel would be Huge....

By using Look up tables with the results picked at Random,
you can Simplify the Wheel Display, to Just Show 1 each of the Possible Results
and then program some animation of the wheel rotating and stop it on the result of the Random Selection.

This is how Slot machines are done, each Reel of the Machine Has 1 copy of the possible results on it.
The Play is done using lookup tables, and then The results are displayed using some nice animated eye candy and sounds.

EDIT:
I don't know what the Real Odds are
I'm just giving an Example to explain how it is programmed.

But yes I agree, that a display of the odds of Winning would be a nice addition.

Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

613 post(s)
@Dfner If you apply this strategy every time there's an Ex-Card, you'll end up with credits for the rest of your life.You're going to have to plan on living to a ripe old age. And you never know what's around the corner.... In any case, it's sure to be good business for Totem.

That is of course true :) Repeating this annually with similar expenses wouldn't be realistic. But right now if you believe that your interest in the software and the product will remain a couple of years, in that case one could say that you don't lose anything. You will have enough credits for next 2-3 years depending on how much you purchase cards. And the "prize" for this preparing for future purchases is one Ex, one Joker and one SEC.

If there will be new Ex-card on next Black Friday or on some other occasion, then that is of course time for another decision - and likely pass if the expense is the same and you still have plenty of credits unused.

C'est bien sûr vrai :) Répéter cela chaque *****ée avec des dépenses similaires ne serait pas réaliste. Mais maintenant si vous pensez que votre intérêt pour le logiciel et le produit perdurera pendant quelques *****ées, dans ce cas on pourrait dire que vous ne perdez rien. Vous disposerez de suffisamment de crédits pour les 2-3 prochaines *****ées en fonction du montant de vos achats de cartes. Et le « prix » pour cette préparation aux futurs achats est un Ex, un Joker et un SEC.

S'il y a une nouvelle Ex-card le prochain Black Friday ou à une autre occasion, alors il est bien sûr temps de prendre une autre décision - et elle sera probablement adoptée si la dépense est la même et que vous avez encore beaucoup de crédits inutilisés.

@lukaszr
You could go little bit further and buy 3000 credits using DOLZ. I know, it require little bit more effort, but if you stepped into this DOLZ/NFT BS anyway, and if you're really thinking of stocking some more credits and collect the tickets, purchasing credits with DOLZ seemes to be much better option.

That is true. Personally I don't use cryptos at all in anything, so in my case I didn't consider this option.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1237 post(s)
Except that, if the SEC releases are anything to go by, EX cards are going to be more frequent than one a year.

Knowing Totem, they're going to make the most of it.

For me, these EX cards will go the same way as SEC and NFT.

Sauf que si je me fie aux sorties des SEC, les cartes EX vont être plus fréquente qu'une par *****ée.

Connaissant Totem, ils vont exploiter le filon au maximum.

Ces cartes EX pour moi vont prendre le même chemin que les SEC et les NFT.
PSEUDO6ISME
Joined in Feb 2020

58 post(s)
November 17, 2023
I have had a detailed look through all of the instructions and I don't think there's much point in my taking part in this event.If I understand correctly, to get the "X" card I will need 3000 event tickets.I played a few rounds on the pleasure chest and collected the Bonus quests and I'm at 240 tickets. If I play everything that's left I reckon I can get to about 2500 - that would mean playing 50 Wheels of Thrill Spin at a possible cost of 2500 credits with an unknown amount coming back in winnings, betting 5000 credits on the Slots - with no cards available to buy at a discount. So... unless I've missed the point somewhere, getting the X is almost impossible for me.@Totem - please advise, I'm sure plenty of people with a nearly full collection are in a similar position.

I do not even bother with the secs anymore and I will more than likely stop buying cards from this company some time soon. raiseing prices, gambling & NFT It is almost like they want every doller I have while claimeing to be a small company.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1575 post(s)
November 17, 2023
les cartes EX vont être plus fréquente qu'une par *****ée.

Humm, je crois bien que pourriez avoir raison sur ce fait 😄😳
Hmmm, I think you might be right about that 😄😳
VoidEagle
Joined in Jan 2008

9 post(s)
November 17, 2023
Not sure if it should go here or in another thread, but I was playing the pleasure chest game, and got three tails which should be a 25 credit win. No notification happened, and it didn't appear in my account history
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3815 post(s)
November 17, 2023
Pleasure Chest

A win is Only along a Single Row Horizontally.
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-05-06/YahBnDrW.jpg

Vertical or Scattered are NOT a Win.
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-05-06/2WbO1JIT.jpg
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-05-06/aTM1jSE1.jpg

Rules
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-05-06/D1xf9Ag9.png
https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-05-06/kflyARWz.png

Also, if you Look, there is a BIG arrow in front of each row.
and you Play Each ROW, one at a time, by clicking on that BIG arrow..
That should make it evident that the Wins are by each Row independent of the other rows.
JayIRL
Joined in Aug 2011

55 post(s)
Made a credit purchase earlier today for the 3,000 + 600 credit package using Dolz. Got the credits but not the 1,100 event tickets that was supposed to come with it.

Edit: Event Tickets Not Awarded
Angel_Enthusiast
Joined in Apr 2019

1 post(s)
November 18, 2023
For what it's worth, as a mid-sized collector, I simply can't justify participating in this Black Friday. Previous Black Fridays actually lived up to the concept and were more generous than most events - everything was achievable with one 1320 credit top up, and one would get a large number of cards along the way (with a few hundred credits left over dependent on luck). I had fun participating in them, and intended to do so again.

Compare that with this, where a 3600 credit crypto top up is seemingly required at a bare minimum, and god only knows how much of that would be consumed in getting another 900 event tickets. Of course I could just buy even more credits, but I'm not that kind of user.

Even if people like me do sit this one out, I imagine this will be the most profitable Black Friday yet for Totem. And I'll still be buying credits in the future, because I love this product. It's all just a bit disappointing.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3815 post(s)
November 18, 2023
Black Friday Event Issues:

Since it is the Weekend,
any delayed Event Ticket rewards will be solved on Monday when the Team returns to work.
VoidEagle
Joined in Jan 2008

9 post(s)
November 18, 2023 (edited)
Pleasure ChestA win is Only along a Single Row Horizontally.https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-05-06/YahBnDrW.jpgVertical or Scattered are NOT a Win.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-05-06/…, if you Look, there is a BIG arrow in front of each row.and you Play Each ROW, one at a time, by clicking on that BIG arrow..That should make it evident that the Wins are by each Row independent of the other rows.

If this is in response to me, then thank you for the clarification. But yes, the three tails were in a horizontal row, and there was no payout. I have a screen shot of the winning row, although how I prove that I didn't get paid is difficult.

Edit: Check missing Pleasure Chest Payouts.
PSEUDO6ISME
Joined in Feb 2020

58 post(s)
November 18, 2023
Pleasure ChestA win is Only along a Single Row Horizontally.https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-05-06/YahBnDrW.jpgVertical or Scattered are NOT a Win.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-05-06/…, if you Look, there is a BIG arrow in front of each row.and you Play Each ROW, one at a time, by clicking on that BIG arrow..That should make it evident that the Wins are by each Row independent of the other rows.If this is in response to me, then thank you for the clarification. But yes, the three tails were in a horizontal row, and there was no payout. I have a screen shot of the winning row, although how I prove that I didn't get paid is difficult.

file a ticket and send them the picture. The picture is enough proof.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3815 post(s)
November 18, 2023 (edited)
file a ticket and send them the picture. The picture is enough proof.

Actually, Celine asked that Members to NOT double up their support efforts.
So a Post here is all that is needed.

Celine wrote:
Dear All, in case you encounter an issue on the Black Friday during the week-end, please report your issue here and REFRAIN from duplicating your request on several threads or tickets to the support or PM to the team, which would simply extend the delay is solving it.

Thank you ! ❤️
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/54056/2?post=774139
Everything about iStripper / Q&A - BLACK FRIDAY 2023
Dear All, in case you encounter an issue on the Black Friday during the week-end, please report your issue here and refrain from duplicating your request on several threads or tickets to the support o...
Theli333
Joined in Jul 2016

15 post(s)
November 18, 2023
As person that likes to collect these cards, this is a kick on the balls, ex cards? seriously guys? can at least gives us a reasonable explanation why are you pushin all this bs on us? I will never get into that nft crap nor these ex cards you guys are becoming extremely greedy. If you're struggling with finances just close the business down but don't try to rip people off out of this nonsense. Man i wish there would be competition.
ExplosiveFetus
Joined in Mar 2013

4 post(s)
November 19, 2023
There is also no way for me to make extra tickets when I already own all the cards. There is no way for me to buy 500 cards in two weeks, when there aren't any more for me to buy. Also I can't seem to be able to use may Joker card to get Shelena.
cfrec2
Joined in Mar 2012

34 post(s)
November 19, 2023 (edited)
There is also no way for me to make extra tickets when I already own all the cards. There is no way for me to buy 500 cards in two weeks, when there aren't any more for me to buy. Also I can't seem to be able to use may Joker card to get Shelena.

yep, you got penalised for having a full collection. you will have to wait for the event to be over to get Shelena's SEC and to get the stupid EX card you will need to blow all your money to buy credits to get the tickets needed.

FUN right!?
threeyeses
Joined in Mar 2010

25 post(s)
November 19, 2023
Hi,

So i won't ***** about losing on the thrill wheel, but losing 24 credits on the pleasure chest due to technical issues when the page got frozen twice and i had to restart the software twice.

I've already sent an e-mail with the screenshot to support,

waiting for a soon response and a refund of those credits.

Thanks.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1575 post(s)
November 19, 2023
Oui, le jeu "pleasure chest" semble avoir besoin d'une mise a jour. Il y a aussi l'ajout de tickets lors d'une recharge de crédits en crypto ou Dolz qui doit être réparée. Demain, Lundi, l'équipe se penchera certainement sur ces deux inconvénients !

Yes, the "pleasure chest" game seems to need an update. There is also the addition of tickets when recharging crypto or Dolz credits which must be repaired. Tomorrow, Monday, the team will certainly look into these two drawbacks!
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1094 post(s)
November 19, 2023
Hmm maybe rather than a TGIF "Thank God It's Friday" with new promos and games that so often seem to need fixing and people have to wait over the weekend, perhaps try ONIM "Oh No It's Monday" instead and start these on a Monday so they can be fixed before the weekend?
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1237 post(s)
November 19, 2023
Hmm maybe rather than a TGIF "Thank God It's Friday" with new promos and games that so often seem to need fixing and people have to wait over the weekend, perhaps try ONIM "Oh No It's Monday" instead and start these on a Monday so they can be fixed before the weekend?

Yes, while there is, at least here in America, a minimum weekend service to help out customers. Totem releases its games with bugs, before the weekend, when they're all off, then leaves its customers with their frustrations embarrassed and ***** until Monday. It's then up to the moderators, as ***** as they are, to try to answer their questions as best they can. Can we call this good customer service?

Indeed, these TGIFs should take place at the beginning of the week, giving the team time to sort out problems and answer questions.

Oui, alors qu'il y a du moins ici en Amérique, un service minimum la fin de semaine pour dépanner les clients. Totem sort ses jeux avec ses bogues, avant la fin de semaine, où ils sont tous en congé, puis laisse ses clients avec leurs frustrations embarassé et impuissant jusqu'au lundi. Ce sont alors les modérateurs, aussi impuissant qu'eux face à cela, qui doivent essayé de répondre du mieux qu'ils le peuvent à leurs questionnements. Peut-on appeller cela un bon service à la clientèle ?

En effet, ces TGIF devraient se faire en début de semaine, donnant à l'équipe le temps de régler les problèmes et répondre aux questions.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !