Joined in Sep 2007

1744 post(s)
November 17, 2023
We're here to help !
s191417nq
Joined in Mar 2020

48 post(s)
November 17, 2023
Do I have to unlock Shelena and the Joker before I can unlock the "exclusive" card?
imhorny5555
Joined in Jun 2008

38 post(s)
November 17, 2023
Just won Shelena out of the pleasure chest game but she is still being shown as a reward in the event for 1000 event tickets.

Will that be updated to another joker card once I get to 1000? If not I'm done participating in this event.

Having a vast majority of the event ticket bonuses being impossible for a full collection owner puts an awful taste in my mouth. If that means I don't get to the new Kelly Collins then so be it.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1116 post(s)
November 17, 2023
What happens with Thrill Spin if you own all the cards which means you cannot win 3 cards or 4 cards.?

Are these counted as losses as per the quest requirements?

cfrec2
Joined in Mar 2012

34 post(s)
November 17, 2023
ok so i used my joker card but it says i haven't used one yet in the rewards list, but i used it buy Shelena's SEC, did it not track properly or does using it to buy one of the rewards not count in general?
MissingNumber
Joined in Apr 2023

10 post(s)
November 17, 2023
Just wanted to mention that I won the joker card after reaching the 1500 event tickets bound, but it hasn't been actually added to my collection yet, even after pressing the button "add to my collection" and restarting a couple of times. Now it appears as "already owned" in the event tab, but this isn't being reflected in the "collection" tab. I owned already one of them, so I should have now two of jokers cards, but instead it still appears as 1 in my collection.

I should also mention that the Shelena's SEC card was added successfully to my collection after reaching the 1000 tickets bound and restarting once, though. Therefore, it seems to be a bug specifically affecting the joker card.
darkje123
Joined in Jul 2015

3 post(s)
November 17, 2023 (edited)
I also did not receive the Joker card at 1500 event tickets. I did receive the Shelena and Kelly Collins cards at 1000 and 2000 tickets.

EDIT: Check Award for 1500 event Tickets
cfrec2
Joined in Mar 2012

34 post(s)
IM CALLING ABSOLUTE BS ON THRILL SPIN, its nothin but a CHEAT, a weighted dice game, DON'T WASTE YOUR CREDITS ON A RIGGED GAME, i would understand if loss was spread out over multiple spots on a spinner but NO WAY IS IT EVEN MATHMATICLY POSSIBLE TO HIT THE EXACT SAME SPOT ON ANY SPINNER GAME in the history of ever unless they are trying to cheat you...
KatzPaw
Joined in Apr 2015

395 post(s)
November 17, 2023
When does the Advent Calender purchase become available?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1034 post(s)
November 17, 2023
Hi guys, I have escalated these issues and I will get back to you asap. Don't worry, it will be corrected v soon : )
Noname1
Joined in Dec 2014

1 post(s)
The joker card for 1500 tickets was also not credited to my account

EDIT: Check Award for 1500 event Tickets
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1034 post(s)
November 17, 2023
@KatzPaw From next Friday, November 24, you will also be able to purchase the 2023 Advent Calendar
allowing you to see each new December show a day before everyone else and on December 25, you will be treated to an exceptional Special Event Card by Melena Maria Rya

You can find all the information about our BF Event here :
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/54045/1
Everything about iStripper / BLACK FRIDAY 2023 - English
The new version of our Black Friday is finally here, and you are in for a treat! Here is the concept! This year, we propose you to complete "quests" while playing our most generous promo games, to win...
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1094 post(s)
November 17, 2023
Not read everything yet. But my initial thoughts are that this all seems far too complicated for what I think we all originally joined iStripper to do. NOT play silly games, but just purchase and watch the shows. And now not only do we have SEC, but now also EX versions
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/54052/1?post=774049
Everything about iStripper / EX Card - Definition
An EX Card is a card which can ONLY be acquired during the specific event it belongs to and won't be available in the iStripper store, nor purchased with a JokerCard, nor distributed in games.
Seems bonkers to me to make these and not just have them available later with jokers.
arnie2209
Joined in Aug 2012

9 post(s)
i got shelena with a joker before i started playing, now i have over 1500 tokens and wondered if the joker i used for shelena will be refunded, also the joker card for 1500 tickets was not credited to my account.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1034 post(s)
November 17, 2023
@arnie2209 We are working on it ... sorry about that;
JayIRL
Joined in Aug 2011

55 post(s)
I'm currently using gift cards to buy cards as I've a lot of them and want to use them, have premium turned off while i use them (it just makes sense) and revert to premium when all used. So my questions are

1. Looks like using gift cards doesn't count towards the buy cards count in rewards. Is this correct?

2. Can gift cards be used to purchase the advent calendar? Basically we're buy X cards in a single purchase so exchanging X gift cards should make no difference.

Thanks in advance

Edit by MOD
#1 - The Team will have to Respond to that concern.
#2 - As far as I am Aware, Gift cards can NOT be used to purchase the Advent calendar.
Iram00
Joined in Aug 2009

60 post(s)
So i use a joker for the Selene Card. But Selene is still the card to unlock. (I can understand that)

I did not get the 50 tickets for using the joker as I did this before this was anounce?
The 3 card from to day will they be part of the show quest as i did get them before this was anounce?

Bonus Quest: I have 130 tickets now and iff i get the 50 from the joker that makess 180 tickets. Does Classic cards count?
I don't have intress in the VR videos and mobile membership (does it count if you are a Elite member?)

Show Quest: The max I can get is 130 tickets as the last 3 (Bus 100, 250 and 500 shows) is not a option for me.

Games quest: That means I have to get 1690 ticket from playing the games. That's a lot for someone that has all the cards except the classic cards.

Edit: The Team will have to Review your questions.
cfrec2
Joined in Mar 2012

34 post(s)
November 17, 2023
When NFT's were introduced, it was like a kick in the teeth for most of us, then they jack up the pirces because of inflation (tHeY mUsT bE ***** cAsH wItH hEaVy LoSsEs proceeds to post a record breaking NFT sale) and now an EX card...

honestly, i don't know if gonna keep spending money on this, its just straight up greed now, in your face, out in the open, bare assed greed, imma finish out the year and then i don't know if i'll be coming back.
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1094 post(s)
November 17, 2023
Now I have read everything. My initial thoughts were right, it's far too complicated for what I think we all originally joined iStripper to do. NOT play silly games, but just purchase and watch the shows.👎

And ...
...complete "quests" while playing our most generous promo games,...
Not the 25 game though, that's the best I think.
s191417nq
Joined in Mar 2020

48 post(s)
Also I didn't receive tickets from my credit purchasing.

arnie2209
Joined in Aug 2012

9 post(s)
i got shelena with a joker before i started playing, now i have over 1500 tokens and wondered if the joker i used for shelena will be refunded, also the joker card for 1500 tickets was not credited to my account.

@arnie2209 We are working on it ... sorry about that;

I now have 1 joker credited to my account, thanks.
Will i get another joker refunded because i used a joker for Shelena before i started playing ?

Edit: Check Joker status for Shelena SEC card
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1744 post(s)
November 17, 2023
Also I didn't receive tickets from my credit purchasing.
Did you click "Click here to refresh your tickets balance" on the Quest page?
s191417nq
Joined in Mar 2020

48 post(s)
November 17, 2023
Also I didn't receive tickets from my credit purchasing.Did you click "Click here to refresh your tickets balance" on the Quest page?

Yes I did, and It didnt work.
MissingNumber
Joined in Apr 2023

10 post(s)
November 17, 2023
The joker card issue was fixed to me as well, thanks. Now there just remains one ***** issue: the EX card of Kelly Collins appears as a blank cover in the collection, with just its reference (F1414) on the top left of the frame if the cursor is placed on top of it. In contrast, in the event section the cover appears correctly. It's worth mentioning that the card can still be played normally, so it's just that ***** detail.

I also noticed that it doesn't have a photo set, but I'm not sure whether it wasn't meant for this specific card or it's actually another issue.
ekanZ
TEAM
Joined in Aug 2020

1 post(s)
s191417nq, There was a bug that is fixed now, your tickets as been credited
s191417nq
Joined in Mar 2020

48 post(s)
November 17, 2023
s191417nq, There was a bug that is fixed now, your tickets as been credited

Thanks, just got my tickets.
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

304 post(s)
November 17, 2023
@WrightSaysWow

Not read everything yet. But my initial thoughts are that this all seems far too complicated for what I think we all originally joined iStripper to do

I'm with you on that sentiment. Far too complicated. I recently bought all the cards that aren't recent and I honestly don't know what game I should be playing.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3815 post(s)
November 17, 2023
Is there a way to disable the sound when you Collect your Event Tickets ?
There is no Speaker icon and Mute Option are Missing.

https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2023-11-17/4OHIPKze.jpg
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

304 post(s)
November 17, 2023
I have had a detailed look through all of the instructions and I don't think there's much point in my taking part in this event.

If I understand correctly, to get the "X" card I will need 3000 event tickets.

I played a few rounds on the pleasure chest and collected the Bonus quests and I'm at 240 tickets. If I play everything that's left I reckon I can get to about 2500 - that would mean playing 50 Wheels of Thrill Spin at a possible cost of 2500 credits with an unknown amount coming back in winnings, betting 5000 credits on the Slots - with no cards available to buy at a discount.

So... unless I've missed the point somewhere, getting the X is almost impossible for me.

@Totem - please advise, I'm sure plenty of people with a nearly full collection are in a similar position.
pimmelfritz
Joined in Feb 2008

4 post(s)
i got shelena with a joker before i started playing, now i have over 2000 tickets and wondered if the joker i used for shelena will be refunded

Edit: Check Joker status for Shelena SEC card

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !