Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Mystery Envelopes, Q&A

Forum / Everything about iStripper

trost1977
Joined in Jul 2016

60 post(s)
February 22, 2020
i dont know why you guys are having issues i have full collection and was able to play and get both the newest sec
wtprivate
Joined in Jul 2017

204 post(s)
February 22, 2020
Yes, you can win the SEC with a full collection. I just did.

But boy was that boring.

Like @nm76 says above, I would much rather pay a premium for an SEC than gamble for it.

Thanks for fixing the promotion though @celine. At least now I was able to keep my collection full.
darknight023
Joined in Aug 2016

2 post(s)
February 22, 2020
537 scratch cards bought

2,685 credits spent

2,910 credits won

Thats a profit of 225 credits, along with the Eva SEC.

So while I usually avoid playing these gambling games - this time it payed off for me. Still, like the majority I would prefer to purchase the card instead of playing games of chance.

How about making the SECs available to purchase for premium members with full collections? That would certainly incentivise me to complete my collection and keep it up to date.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
February 22, 2020
For those of you with full collections having problems with the Mystery Envelopes. This problem was reported almost as soon as the the TGIF became active - and was fixed almost as quickly, just look back to the first and second pages of this thread. However, in order for the fix to take effect it was necessary (as @Celine stated in her post announcing the fix) to quit and restart the app.
SetFuego
Joined in Mar 2008

737 post(s)
February 22, 2020
Wow, what a thread. But it is no longer a miracle for me.
Beat numbers of SEC publications are increasing, but this terrible SEC business model combined with gambling and the entire spectrum of customers, from newcomers to loyal customers with complete collections, is slowly slipping Totem away from control and blowing up in their face.
KarKing
Joined in Jun 2017

9 post(s)
February 22, 2020
Ok kann mir diesen Müll mal wer auf Deutsch erklären, BITTE. Anscheinend ist mein Englisch zu schlecht um es zu verstehen, ich habe das Programm mehrfach Beendet (nicht nur das Fenster geschlossen), und meinen PC 3 mal neu gestartet, und bekomme trotzdem immer eine Eror Meldung und soll es später moch mal versuchen.
KarKing
Joined in Jun 2017

9 post(s)
February 22, 2020
Ok hab das problem gefunden (Externe Festplatte).
KarKing
Joined in Jun 2017

9 post(s)
February 22, 2020
Sometimes this dirt already borders on commercial fraud, so to set up a ***** without an upper limit. :(
5marta55
Joined in Dec 2008

28 post(s)
February 22, 2020
Several hours spent over two days and still nothing to show for it. 200 credits gone. Stupid me, still trying. I do agree with other Complete collection owners that I'd rather pay a premium for the sec cards that waste my time and credits getting nothing. Maybe even sell me Joker cards for a premium. Making some cards virtually impossible to get isn't really good customer service.
5marta55
Joined in Dec 2008

28 post(s)
February 22, 2020
On my very next scratch, I got her, but my opinion still stands.
Mindful
Joined in Mar 2015

43 post(s)
February 22, 2020
I'd be more inclined to play if the odds were better. I don't like that I can't choose which special event card I would get.
lajbr
Joined in Sep 2015

30 post(s)
February 23, 2020
Hi,

I must say that I also don't like this game at all. I have had about 2500 cards in my collection till now, so I have to buy set of 4 unknown cards to get possibility of playing 1 scratch game.

I tried to play four times on Friday and I won 5 credits, got 16 cards (which I wouldn't buy mostly myself) and spent approx. 171 credits, which completely distracted me of the further playing. The probability of winning is too low comparing to the number of credits necessary to spent to get only the chance to win.

I have had one Joker card but I would rather keep it for the possible future usage as releasing of the special cards seems to happen more often than I was used to in the past.

I would also rather prefer possibility of buying the Joker cards than this gambling games. Moreover, multipling of 2 different kind of games with different probabilities of winning to get the special cards (without even possibility of the selection) is a wrong way from my point of view... Personally, it would be much more fair to play one game and had a chance to win the joker card and select myself.

Please, is it possible to get some feedback about the possibility of buying the Joker cards?

Thank you in advance
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
February 23, 2020 (edited)
Please, is it possible to get some feedback about the possibility of buying the Joker cards?

There has been a lot of implicit feedback on this subject by the fact that Totem keep on providing SECs and Jokers via special events and the games and do not offer them for sale.

I, and most others who have commented on this subject, would like to be able to just buy these cards but as long as it is more profitable for Totem not to directly sell them then it is unlikely to happen, Suggestions to businesses to reduce their profits tend not to be followed.
ward666999
Joined in Feb 2019

140 post(s)
February 23, 2020
Hey y'all, for me it took 228 scratches to get SEC (Eva Elfie/ Cuddling Up),
and then 27 scratches more to climb back to break even; Total 255 .😕
Luck was on a 100 credit roller coaster for the TGIF Mystery Envelope.
I never went more than 50 credits below or above starting balance.
So, I spent nothing, except 3 hours over a 6 hour period.
Am I crazy or is this just a broke rabbit hole I have fallen in ? 😧
Chasing the illusive SEC, appropriately Eva Elfie looks like a white rabbit on this one.😛
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
February 23, 2020
@ward666999

For you, myself and others with full or nearly full collections repeatly playing this game until we won the SEC was not very expensive but for those that still had plenty of unbought cards in the store would have won fewer cash prizes on the scratch cards. This is because for most players most of the prizes for a scratch card take the form of normal cards but if none are available then they are replaced by 5 credit prizes.

As a result for us chasing a SEC this way is likely to be quite cheap (though as it is a gamble it could be expensive if you are unlucky) while for other users it is likely to be more expensive (though, again, they may be lucky and get off lightly).
Krell
Joined in Jan 2008

77 post(s)
February 23, 2020
what kind of scam is this, I cant post a comment in other parts of the forums because it says im a free user of istripper. This is ridiculous, I was not given my 3000 cards for free.
@coach411

Are you using a VPN?

Sometimes when I switch servers I get my forum permissions temporarily revoked, so maybe this is what happened to you?
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

744 post(s)
February 23, 2020
I won't be playing this game because I don't like the odds (especially as as per usual the odds are not published).

I have around 600 cards in my collection and the vast majority are of girls that I personally find attractive. If I don't find a girl attractive or I don't like the outfit, I don't buy the card.

But in this game - for just a 20% discount - I have no visibility of what card from the remaining 3,000+ could be included (and it could so easily be a girl I don't like). Then I have to gamble that the scratch card is a winner (which it easily could not be) and even if it allocated an SEC card I have no control over which card I would be given (and it would only be Eva that I want).

At least with the Goose game you could see the cards that were available and, once you won the Tanya card, the free card became one from your wishlist.

I'll just have to wait for a game with better odds to try to get the Eva card.

Should be illegal to have online games of chance w/o providing odds....in fact I am pretty sure it is. I like the fact that totem is getting some nice income and they have been improving the product a bit over time and aren't in danger of shuttering up but it also makes me uncomfortable that they are taking advantage of vulnerable people, as this is precisely how gambling works. I really dislike the new meta of making money off of people without providing a measurable service...it is a really slippery slope for the future. In the past there was generally a fair trade of product for currency, then companies began the move to a little product as possible for as much currency as possible, and now it is merely no product for as much currency as possible...not good.
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

272 post(s)
February 24, 2020
So Totem could be making WAY MORE MONEY from me (and I'd be happier spending my time watching naked girls instead of scratch-offs) if they would just let people like us buy the darn SECs directly. Make them 50, 100, even 200 credits, I don't care. Just don't waste my time.

Hell NO!!! 200 credits for a single card?!:? Don't give Totem any ideas, please. 50 credits would be more than enough - even with the biggest credit packs that is $5 for a single card. That's steep!
garyaw20
Joined in Sep 2010

24 post(s)
February 24, 2020
@TheEmu
I also have all available cards purchased. However, I have been able to play the scratch card game for credits and I thought the special card. However I have played approximately 175 scratch cards with no sign of a joker or the specialty card. Not sure anymore if it is even available for me to win. At any rate I am done with this game for now.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
February 24, 2020
@nm76 says in favour of making SEC and/or Joker cards purchasable

So Totem could be making WAY MORE MONEY from me

but the point is that Totem would then be making WAY LESS MONEY from others which would more than offset the gains that you envisage.

and @boan000 says

Hell NO!!! 200 credits for a single card?!:? Don't give Totem any ideas, please. 50 credits would be more than enough

Again this would almost certainly reduce Totem's profits. As I have repeatedly said suggestions to any business that amounts to "please reduce your profits" are not likely to be followed. 50 credits is far too low a price - as is essentially proved by the apparent fact that many people do pay far more than that, via the gambling games, with the aim of getting these cards. One measure of how much something is worth is how much others will pay for it.

@garyaw20

In this latest version of the scratch game it also took me a similar, though somewhat lower, number of attempts as yourself - but the overall cost was low. Others in the same position as us (i.e. having full or almost full collections) in this thread have reported similar results or event have ended up with the SEC and more credits than they started with. I have had a similar experience with all of the iStripper scratch card games that I have played - I always got the SEC, once with a small increase in credits, two at very low cost (30 or 40 credits) and once with a slightly higher cost (90 credits if I rember correctly). Overall I find this quite reasonable.

garyaw20
Joined in Sep 2010

24 post(s)
February 24, 2020
@TheEmu

Just to update you all on my earlier post, I just played 36 scratch cards and won the special event card and gained 10 credits. Overall probably cost me approximately 125 credits. Good luck to the rest of you!
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
February 24, 2020
@garyaw20 - congratulations. A little expensive in the end - but it backs up one of the other points in my previous post, namely that that people will, and indeed do, pay a lot more than 50 credits for these cards. Maybe they don't like paying so much but, in the main, we do it because we choose to do so.
ward666999
Joined in Feb 2019

140 post(s)
February 24, 2020
@celine
Joker is not offered in Mystery Envelope Scratch Game, right ?
Did not see mention of it in rules, but why not ?
Won SEC, but are Jokers also available ?

@anyone
Has anyone won a Joker in this game ?
SetFuego
Joined in Mar 2008

737 post(s)
February 24, 2020
@Krell @coach411
what kind of scam is this, I cant post a comment in other parts of the forums because it says im a free user of istripper. This is ridiculous, I was not given my 3000 cards for free.
Are you using a VPN?
Sometimes when I switch servers I get my forum permissions temporarily revoked, so maybe this is what happened to you?
The problem with the forum increased again in the last week, now everything is ok again. After some time, the app will lose authentication, you will only see what you can see on the website without a login and of course you will not be able to post in the deactivated areas. Either it comes back all by itself after a while, or you have to relog (or restart the iStripper app). Really annoying ... 😖
wtprivate
Joined in Jul 2017

204 post(s)
February 24, 2020
Well, I’m 55 credits and an SEC up after an hour or so of play.

Effectively, I got the SEC and 5 other cards for free.

gg Totem. gg
domino006
Joined in Nov 2008

28 post(s)
February 24, 2020
Cool! Thanks for ruining my Eva Elfie collection...
Ievi
Joined in Jan 2013

29 post(s)
February 24, 2020 (edited)
Well 1,225 spent on the mystery envelope and no joker card, better luck next time i guess :(.

i feel like these joker cards should be purchasble, or should be awarded every x amount of months for premium members.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
February 24, 2020 (edited)
@Ievi - Joker cards were not listed in the description of the possible prizes for this TGIF so it is not surprising you did not win one. maybe you meant Special Event card.
Ievi
Joined in Jan 2013

29 post(s)
February 24, 2020
@TheEmu thank you for the correction, yes I meant the special event card.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !