Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TGIF : Advent Calendar!  

Foro / Todo sobre iStripper

iamnoman
Desde en Oct 2015

4 posts
December 2, 2017
The bigger issue is this will take the place of the usual weekend sales, which is when i do most of my shopping since at this point all my "must have" cards are already in my collection.
Sexybrune
Desde en Aug 2010

53 posts
December 2, 2017
Like 45% off every card? That is not weird.

it's for everyone or just for triple diamond?

orclover
Desde en Jun 2012

744 posts
December 2, 2017
Like 45% off every card? That is not weird.

it's for everyone or just for triple diamond?

If you have +1500 cards you get 45% off every card.
Sexybrune
Desde en Aug 2010

53 posts
December 2, 2017 (edited)
Ah OK thank you

Wonneproppen
Desde en Mar 2011

56 posts
December 2, 2017
What is happening now? I bought the calendar but it disappeared. We have the second december and I should have been able to open three doors, or have I misunderstood something? I received Kristy and nothing else happened. I'm not happy with experiments concerning my money.
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
December 2, 2017 (edited)
Two doors... you only open one door a day starting with one... and that is Paris time. :)
SpaveInvader
Desde en Oct 2010

919 posts
December 2, 2017
@Wonneproppen,
very easy, when tomorrow all works fine again you can open TWO doors.
spiderman1804
Desde en Feb 2008

439 posts
December 2, 2017
@Wonneproppen

Answer in german.

Im Adventskalender kannst du jeden Tag ein Türchen öffnen, wie du es von den anderen Adventskalendern her kennst. Hier gibt es hinter den Türchen jeweils eine Show.

Für alle User des Adventskalenders kannst du diese Show einen Tag vor dem Erscheinungstag schon genießen.

Einfach ausgedrückt:
Die Show hinter dem Türchen vom 1. Dez. können alle User des Adventskalenders am 1. Dez. schon sehen.
Alle User, die den Adventskalender NICHT besitzen, können diese Show erst am 2. Dez. im Girls Store sehen und kaufen.

Hinweis:
Hier geht der Adventskalender noch einen Tag länger, bis 25. Dez., als sonst übliche Kalender. Die Karte von diesem Tag gibt es gratis (engl. free).
Das Türchen vom 2. Dez. war ab 10.00 Uhr MEZ möglich zu öffnen.
bjfxxx
Desde en Jun 2008

1 posts
December 3, 2017
I'm afraid this just isn't worth it to me. I really only want the shows from three girls right now, the rest would be ***** money. I'll be sorry if I miss a Niemira card, but it's just not worth the money.

Also, why don't you scale the price so long time members can still get some kind of deal out it? This is great for noobs, but terrible for anyone who's been with you a long time. Sucks to leave your loyal customers out.
CrackCrazy
Desde en Jun 2010

47 posts
December 3, 2017
Totem has some cools promotions and some not so cool.

If you do not buy every card that comes out, estimate how many of the next 25 releases you would likely purchase. What ever the number, look at the number of cards not purchased, and multiply this number by your cost per card, and this is how much you are paying for the "exclusive only" card.

For me this "exclusive" card is actually 10-15 times the cost of a regular card!

So I will pass, I also believe that circumstances down the road will make the exclusive card available to anyone with the credits to purchase it. I have been here 7 years, and every "exclusive" of the past was later offered to all. Remember those VIP only cards?

If you purchase every card released your deal has arrived. If not, think about your purchase, and remember the most important guideline for this site- patience!
orclover
Desde en Jun 2012

744 posts
December 3, 2017
I'm afraid this just isn't worth it to me. I really only want the shows from three girls right now, the rest would be ***** money. I'll be sorry if I miss a Niemira card, but it's just not worth the money.

Also, why don't you scale the price so long time members can still get some kind of deal out it? This is great for noobs, but terrible for anyone who's been with you a long time. Sucks to leave your loyal customers out.

We already get all of our cards 45% off...and if we buy the credit booster we are getting the cards an additional 20% off, and if we get the special demo we get an additional 12% off...so effectively a 25 credit card costs less than 10 credits for a triple diamond...is that enough of a "deal".
TheEmu
Desde en Jul 2012

3309 posts
December 3, 2017
@orclover expresses my thoughts exactly. We triple diamond members already get a fantastic deal.

It would be nice to be recognised somehow with something "special" but we can not reasonably expect it to be cheaper cards. Nor can it often be something for which Totem would have to sacrifice revenue from other members so it is difficult to see what could be offered other than, perhaps, a few extra pictures.
TUT69
Desde en Jan 2017

42 posts
December 3, 2017

We already get all of our cards 45% off...and if we buy the credit booster we are getting the cards an additional 20% off, and if we get the special demo we get an additional 12% off...so effectively a 25 credit card costs less than 10 credits for a triple diamond...is that enough of a "deal".

Credit Booster??? Do tell, I am not familar with an additional 20% discount.
spiderman1804
Desde en Feb 2008

439 posts
December 3, 2017
@TUT69

Sometimes there is an offer where you buy new credits and get an additional 20%.
An example:
You buy new credits for 50 USD, then you get 500 credits. With the offer but you get 600 credits.
ktab
Desde en Aug 2013

160 posts
December 3, 2017
The `Advance' (?) card - the 3rd on the Advent Calendar - seems to be later than last night. Has anyone got the new card yet? I keep `synching servers' but nothing by 10:15am Paris time!
Khan91
Desde en Aug 2016

118 posts
December 3, 2017
The `Advance' (?) card - the 3rd on the Advent Calendar - seems to be later than last night. Has anyone got the new card yet? I keep `synching servers' but nothing by 10:15am Paris time!

I'm not in the advent calendar but I haven't received today's (yesterday's card for Advent calendar users) either. Yesterday's card was out by this time yesterday. On a side note, could you let me know which card you get today? I'm really looking forward to Peneloppe Ferre, hope she's coming for us normal users tomorrow :P
ktab
Desde en Aug 2013

160 posts
December 3, 2017
I will keep you posted. It is 8:25pm Sunday HERE (Australia) - so hopefully not too much longer!
ktab
Desde en Aug 2013

160 posts
December 3, 2017
Almost half an hour later than yesterday. Ironically, take up of the `advanced' card is retreating! I will factor this unreliability into any future TGIF offer!
ktab
Desde en Aug 2013

160 posts
December 3, 2017
Going on an hour later than yesterday. With 20+ cards left, the `advance' card, if it compounds the delays at that same rate. each day, will be available, not as an advance, but at its normal release time, by the 25th December! Why must changes be applied on weekends, when Support is not available to oversee? sigh ...
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
December 3, 2017
I'd post what I got behind door number three... but the door will not open!
ktab
Desde en Aug 2013

160 posts
December 3, 2017
Usually there is a screen over the Advent Calendar advising a card is ready for download. Certainly the Advent Calendar `refreshes' periodically, but that advisory screen is not coming. By my calculation, it is 11:37am in Paris. The advance card was my trade-off for getting cards that I would not have wanted. A pig in a poke - maybe!
Khan91
Desde en Aug 2016

118 posts
December 3, 2017
Looks like they forgot they have to release a card today 😕
shodan084
Desde en Dec 2007

1658 posts
December 3, 2017 (edited)
The 504 errors from last night have clearly disrupted the servers. We will just have to wait until Monday for the team to get our missing cards to us. Patience. :)
ktab
Desde en Aug 2013

160 posts
December 3, 2017
It may well be the case.

Either that or it is a trial run for next year's 1st April promotion - just in case it is not international, April Fool's Day! Practical Jokes being the order of that day!

@shodan084 - I think you're right and provide wise counsel. Patience will have to replace faith in this `system'.

Not long after the new card is released, the new show is identified in the User Artwork Forum, with `replacement' cards soon posted, by some very skilled members. Just in case the `advance' turns up after I go to bed. It is almost 10pm Sunday night here - and hot. So a shower then bed!
goodwolf
Desde en May 2011

257 posts
December 3, 2017
If the deal was for the newcomers who get DEC cards discounted this way, and for the collectors, who never miss out any cards, then each of these two groups may be some hundreds of people totally. This way the production cost of that free card will never be covered. Would be a much smarter move then to sell it as exclusive card for a higher credit.
ktab
Desde en Aug 2013

160 posts
December 3, 2017
But first I have lodged a Support Ticket for this mess! Now I will be patient - promise!
KarKing
Desde en Jun 2017

9 posts
December 3, 2017
I can not download and open Window 3, can I open that every day ?
Tomilux
Desde en May 2009

6 posts
December 3, 2017
KarKing das geht bei mir auch nicht...muss ein fehler im system sein!!!
ALS
Desde en Feb 2017

24 posts
December 3, 2017
So I will get 25 december's cards (till 25th) no matter when i calendar buy? I skip this in that case.
jeffro1491
Desde en Jan 2012

10 posts
December 3, 2017 (edited)
Well i bought this so called GREAT ADVENT CALANDER and so far its a TOTAL RIP OFF. the 5 girls shown above i own NONE of and only recieved 2 of them. WTF Amd just to be CLEAR i bought it on November 30th

No estás autorizado a participar aun

Como usuario gratuito iStripper, no se te permite responder a un tema en el foro o crear un nuevo tema
Pero podrás acceder a las categorías y conceptos básicos y ponerte en contacto con nuestra comunidad.!