Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

iStripper 2.0 is available in Beta

Forum / Alles über iStripper

stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4528 Beiträge
10. July
@Zanga
Just a thing I can see : at the startup, my left image is not showing during the display of the waiting messages (girls are wearing her dress, etc.) but it appears when the app is fully available for use.
aries25
Mitglied seit in Apr 2011

18 Beiträge
10. July
Okay, found a major bug. Apologies if others have already pointed this out. When I purchase a new show, I get the usualy acknowledgments that it was successfully added to my collection, but in order to actually see the new show in my collection, I have to close the program and reopen it. Syncing with the servers does not help, no matter how many times I do it. Needless to say that this is not ideal. Thanks
celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1804 Beiträge
10. July (edited)
Dear testers, please give us your general eedback here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NMY83DM

Cheers
iso9000
Mitglied seit in Aug 2018

1 Beiträge
10. July
i wiill tell you right now if you go through with this update you will bw losing my businaees and my support beacuse I shold noy have to repay for a upgrade that I have already paid for.

becasue I do not want a GD STUPID App on my computer.

I do not want all of my controls of what cli[ps can be played and fasterr response.

I DO NOT WANT IDEOITIC THIS MILLENIAL BS UPDATE ot at least GIVE us OLD FARTS a way to get back to our tried and true user layout and funtioballity as an optioin to be able to gain control of the clips and remove the ones you do not wish to have.

if some body is wanting to have thiskind of CRAPPY interfacebecause they are too stupid to use a REAL COMPUTER then let them load the APP VERSION

I did not pay over $3,000 dollars on a Powerful desktop computer so that it could run what my phone could do abnd yes I am familliar with this NEW interface I tried it on my phone and ***** it then and ***** it still

my only requset would be to add a way to chang the backgrorund on the program and add better editing and managing feature to the music Library

I really HOPE and PREY that to do not do this And I will DEFINATELY be PISSED if ALLN of the SHOWS and MONEY that I have given to you is going to be TAKEN away from me becaus eoyur program already does not do well woith a connection even thoufh you may have the Files locally saved

if anyone agrees with me and they do go forwared with this NEW COKE interface and we all know how well that worked out then I wil not be engaging my hard earned money into this comapny ANYMORE

thank you

a verey aprehensive long time customer with over 3,000 cards and counting.
riurg
Mitglied seit in May 2013

4 Beiträge
11. July
PREVIEWS IS A COMPLETE MESS, no control whatsoever. It´s okay to leave behind the carrousel, but if we will no longer be able to choose which to see, at least leave us the option to dissable them altogether. This is very frustating and distracting. Upto what I have seen so far the rest of the interface changes seem ok for me. What I don´t undrestand is after so many years why don´t you really enhance the app with new features so we can have more control and not less !
brucebannr
Mitglied seit in Mar 2020

3 Beiträge
11. July (edited)
PREVIEWS IS A COMPLETE MESS, no control whatsoever. It´s okay to leave behind the carrousel.

carrousel was the one of the biggest charm to attract users ! & make them pay!

also agree that preview section is completely messed . Earlier it was a full feature section & now it has been converted into a simple list view and hid behind a small button .
brucebannr
Mitglied seit in Mar 2020

3 Beiträge
11. July (edited)
why you guys dumping the attractive "Rotatary circular carousel view " like it was in vary earlier version ? plz bring it back. you softwre is suppose to be animated & interactive, it was in earlier version but not anymore.

I'm leaving this new version & moving back to older one ! Dumping preview section & carousel view is big turn off for me !
LexxyB
Mitglied seit in Sep 2008

5 Beiträge
12. July
1. It seems the preview cannot be turned off now. In the setting, there's no never option now. Check out the blue button at the top of the queue :)

I don't see the Queue
celine
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

1804 Beiträge
12. July
I don't see the Queue
HansSachs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2016

982 Beiträge
12. July (edited)
carrousel was the one of the biggest charm to attract users ! & make them pay!
I don't fully agree, and don't particularly miss the carousel BUT a thing is true:
Totem absolutely underextimates the charm of the dressed-up standing pics of models (way more than the little torso pic on the "card" itself and preview semi-nude pic) in enticing us to buy a card. In my opinion it's crazy to dismiss such standing pics totally - even from detail page!
PepeLePew
Mitglied seit in Nov 2010

1 Beiträge
12. July
I don't fully agree, and don't particularly miss the carousel BUT a thing is true:
Totem absolutely underextimates the charm of the dressed-up standing pics of models (way more than the little torso pic on the "card" itself and preview semi-nude pic) in enticing us to buy a card. In my opinion it's crazy to dismiss such standing pics totally - even from detail page!

I agree with HansSachs here. Moving from the full pics which let you see the entire girl/outfit, to just a bunch of little cards, is why I stay on an old version of the software.
guillaume
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Aug 2022

38 Beiträge
12. July (edited)
Hello everyone!
A new beta version is available (v2.0.0 build 1012) with the following changes:

Added:
  • Add option for legacy pictures ZIP name
  • Add model height and weight in card details
  • Multiselect around gridview
  • Skip card for preview

Fixed:
  • Apply theme on first install
  • Playlist menu not scrollable
  • Fix empty image color
  • Fix theme update issues
  • Fit nude image size
  • Fix blank on home page
  • Auto new line in Rate and comment popup
  • Update tutorial placement
  • Imported playlist always takes the placeholder's name

Changed:
  • Change selected color

Do let us know whether you notice any problems with it. Enjoy your time in iStripper 😊
tenshitec
Mitglied seit in Aug 2015

5 Beiträge
12. July (edited)
Too bad. It's still downloading unwanted Previews in Build 1012. In the options i cannot disable it as in version 1.x. It's a dealbreaker for me.
guillaume
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Aug 2022

38 Beiträge
12. July
@tenshitec
In the queue, you should be able to disable the previews. Once you do, iStripper should only play cards you've downloaded from your collection in the autoplay? Granted that you've got at least 10 downloaded enabled cards
shadow151513
Mitglied seit in Nov 2011

3 Beiträge
12. July (edited)
I like the new version. only things i would like to see changed is: The clip list for each show is missing, or i just cant find it anywhere. Also i would like to see the option to see what playlists the girls are in or to even be able to filter the collection to only show the shows that are not already assigned a playlist. I have over 2000 shows and it would be nice to see if ive missed one when i am assigning playlists, and i would like to avoid adding a show to more then one playlist without realizing it or even adding a show to the same playlist twice. Also on the loop option, than it would be awsome if i could indicate and deside what is being looped, IE just the 4 currently playing, or loop the entire playlist without adding any of the autoplay shows in when the playlist is over. I also want to be able to disable the preview push. I have a lot of cards and i look at each new one as it comes out and decide if i want to buy it or not, having my shows interupted on something i have already decided not to get is kind of a turn off. Thank You :)
tenshitec

5 Beiträge
12. July (edited)
@tenshitecIn the queue, you should be able to disable the previews. Once you do, iStripper should only play cards you've downloaded from your collection in the autoplay? Granted that you've got at least 10 downloaded enabled cards

All right. Thank you! I must learn to working with playlists. Previously i enabled only the shows, i wanna see. BTW i cannot enable all shows with CTRL + A.

Is there planned a thumbnail view in "Girls Store" and "My Collection" ? I like this much more, because i see the full Outfit.
willyweekly
Mitglied seit in Jul 2015

370 Beiträge
12. July
The clip list for each show is missing, or i just cant find it anywhere. Also i would like to see the option to see what playlists the girls are in or to even be able to filter the collection to only show the shows that are not already assigned a playlist.

right click on a card, click edit clips, I get a pop up with the list of clips for that card.
tenshitec

5 Beiträge
12. July (edited)
  • The scrolling is choppy in Girls Store and My Collection (4K Monitor, 13900K, RTX 4090)
  • Custom Theme with image not loading after restart iStripper
HansSachs

982 Beiträge
12. July (edited)
The scrolling is choppy in Girls Store and My Collection
Unfortunately, I confirm. All slow. Some animations did stutter also.
I need program and specially animations to be as fluid as possible... so if this doesn't change I will stay on iStripper 1.0
Karadoz
Mitglied seit in Oct 2019

8 Beiträge
13. July
Please tell me how things are going with the auto-deletion of preview clips? Because I want to switch to the new version, but at the same time I don’t want to fill up the memory on my PC with previews that download automatically? Thank you
HansSachs

982 Beiträge
13. July (edited)
About Previews, who wants to delete them should be able to do it easily, so as also people who preferes to keep them (not having to re-download them everytime) should be able to do it.

About Store & Collection, there is no reason whatsoever not to have Ascending and Descending order of cards as we had on current version - so it should be reinstated as soon as possible.
HansSachs

982 Beiträge
13. July (edited)
I tried new Beta version.
Same issues.

First time I tried the Beta, I was mostly curious to try new functions.
Second time (now) main feeling was that I wanted to revert to old version.

Conclusion: An old version with a Favorite button on cards added.. would be more than enough for me.

Slowing down of everything in the program (animations included - particularly Table clips which are my favorite ones) and new Detail page (above all reduction of clip list - which is a core function for me - to a mere small popup) are unfortunately unbearable to me.
Moreover, It looked to me that having clip list popup opened (as I would do most of time) even increases slowdown...
TimTaw
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

1 Beiträge
14. July
Don't like when I play a clip all the information is still showing on the screen. Never had that problem before but maybe this is something new.
arkenciel
Mitglied seit in Nov 2020

3 Beiträge
14. July
Hi,
I have noticed that the "delay between shows" in settings doesn't work on the beta.
Dannylee
Mitglied seit in Aug 2019

12 Beiträge
14. July
1. Found a bug when multi selecting girls with shift, makes you just click them instead (Control seems to work tough).
2. Even tough I have 4k as default download, it still downloads them in 3k when selecting multiple for download.
3. Don't know why but every now and then with updates I have to reinstall all the models and apps to make the sound sync work. The sounds seems to be like 3 second before the model.
GodlyMan99
Mitglied seit in Jan 2009

2 Beiträge
14. July
As a member of iStripper since 2009 back when it was called Virtuagirl and Deskbabes, it would be great to select and deselect the types of clips you would like to see. The option to choose whether you want to see or not see all or none of the table clips, or standing, pole, cage, top of screen, etc. It would be great to have that in the settings, so you can choose which clips appear, just like how you can choose in the settings the level of nudity. Topless, nudity, etc.
PSEUDO6ISME
Mitglied seit in Feb 2020

60 Beiträge
16. July
Wish the playlist was in alphabetical order though. hard to find what you are looking for when working with massive playlist.
Also it freezes when I click the scroll bar and go down real fast in the collection. I wait a minute and it unfreezes on it's own withought crashing other than I am impressed.
roncz
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

1 Beiträge
16. July
As a member of iStripper since 2009 back when it was called Virtuagirl and Deskbabes, it would be great to select and deselect the types of clips you would like to see. The option to choose whether you want to see or not see all or none of the table clips, or standing, pole, cage, top of screen, etc. It would be great to have that in the settings, so you can choose which clips appear, just like how you can choose in the settings the level of nudity. Topless, nudity, etc.

I echo this, asked for this awhile back, it would be great to be able to filter types of shows, there is just some time your in the mood for a certain show type but dont want to have 'create a playlist' just to see them.
LexxyB
Mitglied seit in Sep 2008

5 Beiträge
16. July
first: you have great ideas, thank you for that!

what you did very well:
1. I love the return of the "add to favourite" buttonit was gone a long time ago but missed all the time :-)
2. the possibility to remove clips is a great idea- especially for creating space on the hdd...
3. in the new version, we can remove "special event cards" from the wishlist

what should return from the old interface
1. the button "previews" so we can select seing one preview regulary
2. the chance to resize the card covers bigger or smaller

I know it's still a beta version, and we can use it to find bugs, but before I name a bug the thrid time, I read the previous posts.

But one question I have, what meaning has the small jigsaw in the lower left corner of a card... On some cards, it's not...
shadow151513
Mitglied seit in Nov 2011

3 Beiträge
16. July
the more i use the beta version, the more i realize i dont like it as much. the new ideas are good, but too many of the old good options are also gone. we can no longer select all cards in the collection tab to disable all so i can just re-enable just a playlist or just a certain performer and enjoy that collection on repeat without worrying about having to reselect and replay the same playlist over and over.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen