iStripper 2.0 is available in Beta

Forum / Alles über iStripper

Karadoz
Mitglied seit in Oct 2019

6 Beiträge
Vor 15 Tagen
Please tell me the preview clips, are they deleted automatically or do they need to be deleted manually? The memory becomes clogged, and after playing the clip the model card is lost. How can I find it to delete it and is it even worth it then? Thank you.
SwashBuckles
Mitglied seit in Mar 2018

9 Beiträge
Vor 15 Tagen
Can help to check if Stealth theme is working with the beta? I tried using the Beta but unable to open iStripper via the stealth theme. Thanks
Stripargo
Mitglied seit in Sep 2017

9 Beiträge
Vor 15 Tagen
I enjoy the tone and the look of this new version. But that's all that's really changed. The solution for playing the clips that you want to play is to manually add individual clips into a playlist. You would end up with a thousand playlists if you actually used this. Playlist Manager figured this out years ago to just have a global variable for the playlist to play whatever cliptypes you want. I would also like to know in response to Wyldanimal, name one user suggestion that was actually implemented in this new version? Which by the way, I don't care about that as long you guys make something that is cool not just asthetically but also functionally.
Six
Mitglied seit in Dec 2017

1 Beiträge
Vor 15 Tagen
I love the additions that iStripper 2.0 has brought to the application. There's one suggestion I would like to make in regards to accessibility: When editing clips through the "Edit clips" function, it would be great to exit the small pop-up window with a left click outside of the box. Currently the only couple ways to exit the pop-up are clicking the two small buttons at the top right and bottom right, or pressing the ESC key. A simple click outside the box prevents going out of the way to click small buttons in case a model is on the screen and promote ease-of-access.
wisc4fun
Mitglied seit in May 2020

69 Beiträge
Vor 15 Tagen
Wishlist seemingly disappeared when moving to the beta.

When on store page you can only add to wishlist with a right click as well which is not user friendly when all other options have buttons on the screen.

Separately while doing the wish list/store a nice feature would be when purchasing a card to drop it in a playlist that you have saved. This would be a low priority just an idea though.
willyweekly
Mitglied seit in Jul 2015

360 Beiträge
Vor 15 Tagen
Question:
In the good old days (last week?) the previews included some "flash sale" cards. These would be on sale for about 20 minutes.

I am noticing in these modern times, the sales don't stop. Once a card goes on sale, it seems to stay on sale. (I have the store open with the sale tab on)

Is the permanent sale a glitch or will these cards be discounted forever (or until I buy)?

guillaume
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Aug 2022

38 Beiträge
Vor 14 Tagen (edited)
Hello everyone!
A new beta version is available (v2.0.0 build 1010) with the following changes:

Fixed
  • Dynamic popup heights
  • Play fullscreen clips based on queue
  • Fix auto-update crashes (Do note: this will be active for the next update onwards)
  • Fix can't open external links when clicking on giant
  • Update star color rate
  • Loop first cards when playing multiselection with loop

Changed
  • Play card from Now Playing if Live is off
  • Remove theme popup overlay and click outside of a popup closes the popup
  • ScrollView speed in card details

Do let us know whether you notice any problems with it. Enjoy your time in iStripper :)
BedreVita
Mitglied seit in Feb 2021

42 Beiträge
Vor 14 Tagen
Some thoughts on the Detailed card page

I think ''Videos'' are perfectly done. Easy to click on, and they go
straight to full view, using the whole monitor

''Other shows you own'', its good. Simple to see, nice overview. Maybe
a bit overencumbered with every NFT.

''Other shows you can buy'', I like that future shows are here. Makes it
effortless to look for future cards

''The Reviews and ratings''. Like the star rating. I do not like the
showing of comments. It can be quite a turnoff. Wish I could hide that

I think the ''Gallery'' should have some work on it. I would love to see
a variant of how the Gallery works on the internett.
It should be:
1 three or four rows with pictures. Or one row, but bigger pictures
2 When you click a picture, it should zoom when you scroll in and out on the picture.
3 When you scroll over the bar it should toggle away, getting new images into view
4 The pictures should be in the whole screen/using the whole monitor like the videos. Now it feels like looking at postcards
The download zip button was a nice touch

The top info bar are easy on the eyes. Really good with a big card to the left. The info
is okay. I used a bit time before I found the release date. The right-
button is intuitive, love that. I liked the minimalistic short info on the card.
The catagory-buttons are cool. I keep on clicking them, maybe a feature in future?

The picture on the right could have
been bigger. Would love to see them top to bottom. The picture now is
a bit to small, and seems surplus. Kind a redundant.

I would also have liked the cupsize, but then again, withe the new playlist I fixed it all by myself
tenshitec
Mitglied seit in Aug 2015

4 Beiträge
Vor 14 Tagen
Found no option to disable "Free Preview Push". Can i disable downloading the demos?
Pyri1980
Mitglied seit in Oct 2007

4 Beiträge
Vor 14 Tagen
As I understand it you have to download every single of the now over 5000 (!) previews which will cost you several hundred GBs of space. The software won't stop until the drive is full and even then will repeatedly initiate another download. You therefore get the same constant error message every second: the "frequency" slider is of no use at all and an advertisement tool itself. I always suspected I never used the software as it was "intented" to - which means I never disabled the software itself but instead disabled every single of my own shows and when I want to play something I always enable only one "owned" show a a time for watching a specific scene at once. Everyting else I consider a distraction (or even a pollution of the mind)... It's just the way I live. And because of the now constant drive usage I'm also unable to detach the temporary drive I use at all cause the software may even access it after every available preview has been downloaded... I therefore have to quit before detaching the drive... I already started getting a headache because all of this, especially cause 2.0 is apparently only based around this advertisement mechanisms and Totem therefore won't change it in the full release of 2.0 either.
I always feared for years something like this might one day happen - the tendency to sell you content with "previews" was always there - and unfortunately now it has: better sooner than later, I guess... You see, in 1.x the preview "space" was only meant for just over a handful of show and this literally now muliplied a thousand times: a complete and utter nightmare for someone who uses the software the way I do. It's all about "total access" now and only wanting specific content clearly a thing from the past... Anyways, it will take me hours to disable every single preview manually after I finally downloaded them all. Just don't delete any of the previews - they will immediately start to download themselves a new.
Karadoz
Mitglied seit in Oct 2019

6 Beiträge
Vor 13 Tagen
Regarding memory jamming of previews. Something definitely needs to be done about this (namely, automatic deletion of those that are not in the queue or the user has not personally downloaded them). Well, or make a separate tab with all downloaded previews, so that the user can delete unnecessary ones. I’m sure not everyone will want their PC to fill up with tons of gigabytes of previews, which are not a fact that they will ever see them in their life) Please pay attention to this point. Thank you.
Spangle
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

14 Beiträge
Vor 13 Tagen
Random query but I can't see height listed on any of the models tabs anymore

Or am I looking in the wrong place as everything is on one page now?
guillaume
TEAM

38 Beiträge
Vor 13 Tagen
@Spangle that's not displayed currently, it's been requested, we'll look into it
guillaume
TEAM

38 Beiträge
Vor 13 Tagen
@Six this has been implemented for all popups in the latest version!
HansSachs
Mitglied seit in Mar 2016

972 Beiträge
Vor 13 Tagen
Please add an option to make the Clip list popup fullscreen. Thanks
Titi47
Mitglied seit in Mar 2009

23 Beiträge
Vor 13 Tagen
hola a Todos!!! Sugerencia: Me gustaría que regresara la modalidad de entrar y salir por los costados de las modelos. Y También no se olviden de tener nuevas escenas o escenarios en pantalla completa. Gracias.👍
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4508 Beiträge
Vor 13 Tagen (edited)
When we are using a left picture in the GUI, the full size display of the photos in the photosets is shifted to the right. So, the landscape photos are cropped on their right side.
Please, make all the photos centered in the photosets full size display.

See picture https://www.istripper.com/customdata/forum/2024-07-09/MkDD0Gvh.jpg
IceCreamX
Mitglied seit in Feb 2023

5 Beiträge
Vor 13 Tagen
Can you make old special event cards for sale at like 50-100 credits each?
Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3831 Beiträge
Vor 13 Tagen

Right Click a card , add to Playlist
Please add a vertical Scroll bar to the Playlist Popup.
It Does Now Expand to the Size of the GUI, but when you Have Many Playlists, you can't get to the ones on the bottom.
The List needs the Ability to be Scrolled.

Aslo, Please Allow this Popup Menu to be Movable.
It's now Only Centered on the Screen.

If the Model is in Large Size, she Covers this popup Menu.

Please make it Movable and Save it's horizontal location for the Next time it pops open.

arre002
Mitglied seit in Aug 2010

2 Beiträge
Vor 13 Tagen
I love the work you've allready done to make the 2.0 version look great.
Just spitballing some ideas to make it a little bit more user friendly/simpler (cuase we users are lazy 😊).

Some UI changes on the top right UI.
I think there should be a faster way to get to the queue.
right now on the top right you get a UI that has more clicks for often used pages, and fewer clicks for thing i don't look at every time.

right now there is a sepperate button to see how many gift/joker cards i have. But the sounds and queue are merged in one button. i woul rather press my creditscore and then see an overview of credits, gift/jokercards and a reload credits-button. and then see the queue button sepperate from the music button.

in the current queue button it's not clear if i am randomizing/loopin my music or my shows. If the music button could be a button with volumes (shows/music) and a queue that brings you immediately to the queue screen that would be a big 'ease of use' upgrade.

Some changes in the queue screen
Right now there is queue, recently played and "..."
but all the stuff in the "..." screen has to do with the queue.
Why not make smaller buttons under queue that display preview frequency and number of girls only when you're in the queue but not when in the recently played tab.

in the queue tab you got headers "now playing", "autoplay", "rating".
maybe put a header above the "..." collumn with "more"

and please transfer the headers to the recently played tab as well .😘

a wider search option in the store/collection tab
If you're searching (by typing in the search bar) it would wa nice to have a feature where if you enter the category manualy that it would show all shows in that category. ( for example i know there is a category shaved but i don't like to scroll through the list and search for it even if it's in alphabetical order)

and maybe add the preview tab again so i can easely buy the show i saw a preview from 5min ago.

add all NFT seasons
It would be nice to see Off-Season and Special edition as a "season" as well so you can buy missing cards from those sets.

And just because I'm such a UI geek. If you could save custom themes through the app instead of making them with a text editor would be so nice.❤️
ectimm
Mitglied seit in Mar 2024

1 Beiträge
Vor 13 Tagen
is this only for PCs?

I have a mac and when I select beta it does nothing. thx
DarkFyrHorse
Mitglied seit in Nov 2016

1 Beiträge
Vor 13 Tagen
With Istripper 2.0 how do I open advanced settings to change it back?
guillaume
TEAM

38 Beiträge
Vor 12 Tagen
@ectimm
The version is available for PC and MacOS. When you select "beta" in the dropdown menu in the settings, it should pop an update window that tells you that a new version is available, and asks you if you want to download/install it or not.

@DarkFyrHorse
The settings page hasn't changed, you can access the advanced settings just like before. The Settings page is available by clicking on your avatar in the top-right of the app, then "Settings"
Philours
Mitglied seit in Feb 2019

1579 Beiträge
Vor 12 Tagen
The settings page hasn't changed, you can access the advanced settings just like before. The Settings page is available by clicking on your avatar in the top-right of the app, then "Settings"

Bien plus simple qu'auparavant lorsqu'il suffisait de cliquer sur la roue dentée en haut de l'application 😆

Epurer la présentation est une bonne idée, mais compliquer l'utilisation l'est moins 😋

Much simpler than before when you just had to click on the gear at the top of the application 😆

Purifying the presentation is a good idea, but complicating the use is less so 😋
Bananus
Mitglied seit in Oct 2023

1 Beiträge
Vor 12 Tagen
i've noticed that the previews always play in order. when the program starts, the same few previews are always there in the same order instead of random like the full shows. this makes having previews on a bit of a ***** in the ass
Zanga
Mitglied seit in May 2013

55 Beiträge
Vor 12 Tagen
Can I just say, I'm glad you can now download previews of the Special Event cards. Means I can make a much more informed decision.
Captain15
Mitglied seit in May 2015

26 Beiträge
Vor 12 Tagen
I had to go back to the old version. I couldn't load my old playlists without it crashing. I have a huge playlist of every clip where a model starts nude and I do not want to create it again, that took a lot of time.
Zanga

55 Beiträge
Vor 12 Tagen
One issue I noticed is in the theme tab, when you add your own image, the moment you go out of the window, it removes the image. It's almost like it's missing a 'save' button to keep the changes.
stefnev1
Mitglied seit in Jul 2008

4508 Beiträge
Vor 12 Tagen (edited)
@Zanga
One issue I noticed is in the theme tab, when you add your own image, the moment you go out of the window, it removes the image. It's almost like it's missing a 'save' button to keep the changes.
I don't notice this. My left image stay here when I quit and restart the app, or when I minimize the window and go back to it. I don't need a "save" button to keep my changes. And same thing in the previous build 1010 (today we have the build 1011).
Zanga

55 Beiträge
Vor 12 Tagen
@ZangaOne issue I noticed is in the theme tab, when you add your own image, the moment you go out of the window, it removes the image. It's almost like it's missing a 'save' button to keep the changes.I don't notice this. My left image stay here when I quit and restart the app, or when I minimize the window and go back to it. I don't need a "save" button to keep my changes. And same thing in the previous build 1010 (today we have the build 1011).

I've noticed I can get around this by using a premade theme and then changing the picture. But if I start from basic and then add an image, it goes away the moment i click out. Also with the current 1011 build.

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen