Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

[VGHD] Addon: Custom card player

Forum / Alles über iStripper

Wyldanimal
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

3896 Beiträge
22. April 2011 (edited)
And the Last one is Screen Saver mode with My Custom Background and Lighting changes for the StripBar Screen Saver.
The Yellow Lighting just turned on when I captured this..

Note: the Screen Saver only plays on the Primary Display. I haven't yet figured out a way to get it on the Secondary or Both.

Starryk
Mitglied seit in Nov 2008

1859 Beiträge
22. April 2011
thanks for the fixes Wyldanimal. Looks very good.
Timble

14 Beiträge
22. April 2011
Awesome!..This works flawlessly!..Im really surprised how fast you got the fixes for these...Wyldanimal your the man!..Thanks!
spiderman101
Mitglied seit in Oct 2008

295 Beiträge
22. April 2011
Very thanks Wyldanimal, I have XP SP3 and now VGTB-Player 4.1.0.1 is all ok with my PC :))
ravenLune298
Mitglied seit in Feb 2011

1 Beiträge
14. May 2011
hello any idea how i could up date my favorite list on the VGHD Player2 only one of the cards is visible in the list but i have a lot more cards. any help would be greatly appreciated
Wyldanimal

3896 Beiträge
18. May 2011
Just a quick Update: Version 4 of my Player
fixes incompatibility with new versions 6.0x of VG and Deskbabes.

I have a fix for the VGHD-Player4 and one for the VGDTB-Player4

www.deskbabes.net\VGHD-Player4.zip

www.deskbabes.net\VGDTB-Player4.zip

These files are just the Binary. Full installers will follow later.
UnZip it to the Same folder where the previous version is installed.

Vista and 7 users you will have to Set XP compatibility mode.

cncbehrends29
Mitglied seit in Feb 2008

69 Beiträge
15. September 2011 (edited)
Run time error 380 when trying to use the vghd 4 player. I installed it in the folder with the vghd 2 player. What do I do? I have windows xp 32 bit sp3 version. vghd 2 player still works just fine.
Wyldanimal

3896 Beiträge
15. September 2011
@cncbehrends29

I think you missed this... in my post above.
"fixes incompatibility with new versions 6.0x of VG and Deskbabes."

Player4 is ONLY for VG/DB version 6.0x and up
Player2 is ONLY for VG/DB version 5.0x and lower

Since you are running 5.01, Player4 will not work..

"What do I do?"
Continue to use player2.
or install the newer version of VG and then use Player4.

Wyldanimal

3896 Beiträge
14. October 2011
#####################################

10-13-2011
Notice: My Software DOES NOT WORK with the New Beta 1.0.6.94

I have no Plans at this time to try and create a new Player

Perhaps once the New GUI is released as the New Official Release
I will look into the compatibility of the two.

Please don't flood my Mail box with messages that it doesn't work

Thank you.

#####################################

Timble

14 Beiträge
14. October 2011
Seems like this new version is crushing to alot of us.
This is terrible news for me as your player is essential for what I do.

Ill keep running the official version for as long as I can. Hopefully in the future things will change for you.

Thanks Wyldanimal for your contributions.
Apasas
Mitglied seit in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
30. October 2011 (edited)
Interesting, if not positive development.

I just hope Totem developes its system so that the clip selector can save play lists.

It certainly influences my attitude to the amount of time I should spend analysing clips, etc.

And I concur with Timble. Many thanks @Wyldanimal for developing the Players we have at the moment.

We could not expect any more and I am grateful for what you have done so far. You are also an exemplary Mod from what I have seen this far.
vghid
Mitglied seit in Oct 2007

77 Beiträge
11. November 2011 (edited)
Hi WyldAnimal,

Its been awhile since we last communicated.

I also CONCUR with "all" of "Timble"'s and "Apasas"'s COMMENTS.

When I initially executed Totem's latest VGHD / DeskBabes Version 1.0.6.99 I was almost 100% sure that "both" of your current VGHD Player 4 and your VGDTB Player 4 would have RUN TIME ERRORS. And, of course, they did.

To say the least, Totem had made "numerous" CHANGES to those SoftWare Packages.

I especially CONCUR with "Apasas"'s statement "We could not expect any more and I am grateful for what you have done so far".

I will say "NO OTHER "Player" SoftWare Package COMES CLOSE TOO what you have DESIGNED, DEVELOPED and BUILT by its' "unique" MINI SIZE, MICRO FUNCTIONS and USER FRIENDLINESS".

I will miss it indeed, if it has to be. Take Care And All The Luck.

Regards, VGHiD
Wyldanimal

3896 Beiträge
19. December 2011
I've had many e-mails asking for a way to play the saved Favorites list created with my players.

This is a possibility, but one thing prevents this at the moment.
If you have trailers on your On-Stage, the newest release 1.0.8.2rc does not let you turn them off.

You can remove the Active check marks from all of your collections, but if you have any on-stage cards, these trailers still play.

So while I can create a program to let you play the saved favorites from my players, they will still be interrupted by demo clips from your On-Stage cards.

If there is enough interest in this idea, please e-mail me at
[email protected]

and I'll see what I can come up with.

The Idea will be to Open a Saved Favorite List from one of my old players, and play it sequentially or at Random.

A Hint:
(my saved favorite lists are TEXT files that you can right click on and Open with Notepad.
So technically speaking, you could copy and paste to create new lists. or even type in your own additions to an existing list.
That would give you techies out there a way to continue to customize these favorite lists as you add more cards to your collections.)

member84392371
Mitglied seit in Oct 2009

1328 Beiträge
12. January 2012
I too miss Wyldanimals great program, the error 380 is too hard for me to get by so I guess I'll wait till Totem comes up with a clip based playlist option (seems to me that wouldn't be too hard as the clips are accessible from each card already). Expecting Wyldanimal to come up with new versions each time Totem does so seems unfair (and I'd feel compelled to keep donating).
vghid

77 Beiträge
15. January 2012
Hi EveryOne,

Couldn't have SAID IT ANY BETTER! Many THANKS to "Member84392371".

I'll probably "catch hell for this" (what else is knew) but I consider Totem's VGHD SoftWare Package "A *****" and "NOT USER FRIENDLY". It is more a "MARKETING" SoftWare Package than a "true" User Friendly SoftWare Package PLAYER. My opinion folks.

Regards, VGHiD
Wyldanimal

3896 Beiträge
16. January 2012 (edited)
I've updated the software on my website for anyone who's interested..
www.deskbabes.net

Write to me at
[email protected]

let me know your thoughts...

that's .NET on the end

Fixed an issue I had with windows 7..
Updating the software weekly so keep checking back..
Cartref
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

520 Beiträge
16. January 2012
@vghid,

Of course the VGHD software includes marketing aspects, why would think that it should not? It is after all in Totem's interest to encourage peple to buy more cards.

By the way comments, like yours when made in CAPITALS can make it more difficult for WA to maintain his player. Think about it.
vghid

77 Beiträge
18. January 2012
Hi Cartref. Sorry to be so critical. It is just "too much" with the marketing which makes the Totem Player more complicated-to-handle and up-keep. From this point on I promise I will drop the matter permanently.
vghid

77 Beiträge
18. January 2012
Thanks "WyldAnimal" for your latest "VG-Clips-Player.Exe" (Version 1.0.8.203).
Apasas
Mitglied seit in Aug 2009

1051 Beiträge
22. January 2012
Yes, thanks again Wyldanimal for the new player.

It is certainly useful for Gold, Silver and Bronze members as they can't play individual clips from the application.

Hopefully one day will will be able to make playlists of individual clips again. But ideally Totem should produce this.
FalconAF
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

151 Beiträge
24. January 2012 (edited)
@wyldanimal,

Just a question. Loved your old player and looking forward to being able to do the same with a new one if you decide to go that far.

How difficult would it be to include an ability to "merge" playlists?

Short of making the search engine allow for multiple nudity and dance types in one search (which might be a ***** to try and make happen), the ability to merge playlists to create multiple nudity level(s) and dance type(s) would be great. Actually, with the current VGHD ability to "set" the nudity level(s) of the clips that will play, the only thing needed might be the ability to merge different "Type of Dance" playlists, or to allow your search engine to select multiple "Type of Dance" to create a playlist that would include more than one dance type. If the user could select "All Types" (sic) as the Nudity Level, they could control what nudity level(s) played using the VGHD interface now but still create a playlist that contained both "Close shot, over Taskbar" and "Close shot, Taskbar over In/Out" (the current descriptions of those two dance types).

Yeah...I'm a control freak. ;-) I like having playlists for just "on" the taskbar sometimes, and playlists for "in/out on the taskbar" sometimes. Other times, I'd like to have a playlist that does both.

Not *****...just wondering if the above is even a feasable request, or a programming nightmare.
Wyldanimal

3896 Beiträge
24. January 2012
I've been waiting on the next release from Totem before I commit the time to re-creating my software.

but merging of playlists isn't hard.
In fact the old players did have that ability.
You could set up a filter for Explicit Pole Dances.
Select the clips you wanted and add them to a Favorite list.
later you could reload that Favorite list, then make a filter for topless Behind the task bar.
Select the clips you like and Add them to the playlist you loaded.
(basically Merging new clips to a previous playlist)

The only thing you couldn't do was re-order or sort it.
but Since they are saved in a TEXT only format, you could right click and Choose Open With, then use Notepad to edit them.

I think as a quick next release, it will be a program that will let you Open any saved favorite lists from the old software, and play them.

FalconAF
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

151 Beiträge
24. January 2012
Hmmm...never thought of doing it that way with the old player. Live and learn. Wish I wouldn't have accidentally trashed all my old favorites lists when I installed the new VGHD version now though. ;-(

Thanks.
Wyldanimal

3896 Beiträge
31. January 2012
There is a New Beta Version of VG 1.1.0.0
it uses yet again a different models.lst file.

My Software will need to be updated for this version.
should have something in a day or two..
I want to wait for the Official Release version of VG before I code anything new..

But I'll keep
www.deskbabes.net
updated with the latest as I work on it..

As Totem adds new and better features to their GUI, I can see the use of programs such as mine, becoming less and less desired.

Thanks to all who have written to me over the years, I welcome all of your comments and suggestions..
and Thank you to all who contributed donations.

[email protected]

Wyldanimal

3896 Beiträge
19. February 2012
CV,
The Clip player tool that you and I use, and some of the other QA team members.
will work as long as Totem continues to poll the registry for What Clip is next.

I use it exclusively for all of my QA testing..
I'd be lost without it..

So yes, I plan to keep that tool always.

Wyldanimal

3896 Beiträge
19. February 2012 (edited)
www.deskbabes.net
Software links to the left..

Updated today 02-19-2012
This is a temporary version...
It fixes compatibility issues with the Totem's new beta release 1.1.0.0
I'm Waiting for the Full Official Release from Totem, before I continue with my project..

@All Members
For all questions and Support of my Software, Please E-mail me.
Please try not to post messages on the Totem Forum for Support of my Software.

Thank you.

WyldAnimal @DeskBabes . NET
Wyldanimal

3896 Beiträge
6. March 2012
BACK by Popular Demand
I was hoping to get away from the old VB6 / XP development version.
but since the Final release of Totem's software hasn't been released yet.

I've had numerous requests for an update.

So here it is... New Versions of my old players 1102

VG and DB version 1.0.8.2 and the Beta 1.1.0.0 and up are supported.

www.DeskBabes.net
software links are to the left.

All Support MUST BE DONE through my E-mail.
WyldAnimal @Deskbabes . NET

Please don't flood this thread with support questions.
Use my E-mail!
Starryk

1859 Beiträge
6. March 2012
Great work @Wyldanimal. This will make many users happy.

For those who haven't found my free add on yet i wanted to inform these users that together with Wyldanimals fantastic player these 2 add ons are unbeatable.
You can create a favourite list using Wyldanimals player and can play it using my program the VGPlaylistManager if it is too large to be watched on one day/VG Session as my program allows you to save your progress meaning all clips you haven't seen yet in a new playlist which you can then use as input the next time.

Best to put a link to the last page of that thread as i updated it a lot since its first release
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=21341&gotolastpage=1
Alles über iStripper / [VGHD] Addon: Custom playlist manager
Hi Now that I got permission from Rex I can finally share this program with you. It gives you the possibility to either play just one type of clips for example only pole dances or to watch a show from...
Timble

14 Beiträge
6. March 2012
Thanks guys for the great add-ons. :)
Spacephantom

780 Beiträge
10. March 2012
Thanks very much for the new versions of the old players and for the latest version of the clips player @Wyldanimal.

The old players were always my favourite for reviewing VG shows and for QA, and now in combination with Starryk's player, it makes playing and managing shows and clips about as perfectly customisable as it gets. Especially for those of us who have large collections. Fantastic work! :-))

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen