Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

incoming cards (spoiler Alert)  

Forum / Alles über iStripper

terry45
Mitglied seit in Mar 2008

11 Beiträge
22. July 2015
what i am missing is the anal action. No anal for months then one anal, now back to no anal. I have 48 credits and nothing to spend it on. It's getting to the point where i am seriously considering getting my money back for those credits.
Rex
TEAM
Mitglied seit in Sep 2007

365 Beiträge
23. July 2015 (edited)
We had to change the organisation of the production for DB because we were loosing money on DB cards.
When filming solo, we're flying one girl to Paris, pay for one taxi back and forth, two nights at the gotel, two lunchs and diner plus one girls fee and two studio days to produce 6 cards.
When filming duo, we're flying four girls to Paris, pay for two taxi back and forth, four nights at the hotel, four lunchs and diner plus four girls fees and three studio days to produce 9 cards.
The cost of production of duo cards is over twice as much as solo cards but we were selling them for the same price and we sell less of them. One option was to double the prices on duos, the other one we chose so far was to keep it to solos. Now we can release the next duo at a higher price and see if it cover the production prices. Let me know what you guys think.

I made a post poll here about it:
http://www.virtuagirl.eu/forumPost.php?foId=25&ftId=30856&storageRemoveTopicItem=1&gotolastpage=1#post476765
Alles über iStripper / DeskBabes Duos
We had to change the organisation of the production for DB a while ago because we were loosing money on DB cards. When filming solo, we're flying one girl to Paris, pay for one taxi back and forth, tw...
shodan084
Mitglied seit in Dec 2007

1658 Beiträge
23. July 2015
Have you ever considered overlapping? Fly one girl for three nights and use her last day to overlap with the arrival of another girl. You'll keep the solo cards and gain, perhaps one maybe two duo cards, depending on if you want to continue doing the duo photo shoots and videos... personally I'd prefer the cards... It's going to mean lots of fine tuning and hoping flights work out, but I'm sure that's something you're all used to by now, team. :)

Just food for thought here.
Rex
TEAM

365 Beiträge
23. July 2015
We always overlap, on a three days shooting for DB girl 1 & 2 are here day one and to to film solo 1, solo2 and duo 1-2 the first day (but even when you shoot solo, you're still paying the other girl who waits in the studio). Four girls are then here for the secon day to film duo 1-3, duo 1-4, duo 2-3, duo 2-4 and then we're back to two girls 3 @4 on the last day to film duo 3-4 and solos 3 and 4.

Another issue with 3 days shooting cessions was we always had to lower our beauty standards for one or two girls because it's so impossible to synchronise all girl's schedules.
sxmn
Mitglied seit in May 2013

23 Beiträge
23. July 2015
concerning duo's
i really feel the older ones hit the jackpot even if there r lower res..
but now
if its double price and NOT done right no1 will buy them,
if they're double price and done right a few will buy
if its normal price and done right they'll sell like hot cakes

as i c it the only chance is u get is the third and if not and as u say u r loosing money then u may close DB all together then
HombreSinSombra
Mitglied seit in Oct 2010

1249 Beiträge
23. July 2015
My 2 centimos worth...

Personally. I'm not a fan of duo cards. (VG or DB). I've stated elsewhere that I found them too contrived as the girls don't really have enough time to get to know each other and interact in a convincing way. That's just how I saw them :(

I lost interest in DB cards a long time ago anyway as I prefer the 'tease' element to VG along with dancing, variety of sets and great, sensual moves (if the girls can do it right;) )

Yeah, I guess I'm just one voice but all our voices count towards the end results :)

@sxmn:
if its double price and NOT done right no1 will buy them,

( I disagree. Some die-hards will still buy everything anyway)
if they're double price and done right a few will buy

( Possibly correct)
if its normal price and done right they'll sell like hot cakes

( Not necessarily. Rex and the Team probably have far more accurate past, current and projected figures than any of us can guess at).

However, I really don't see DB being trashed just yet :) There are still many members who love that stuff and they'd all be screaming if DB was shut down!

Let's see what the Team and/or members' ideas can cum up with ;)

Rex
TEAM

365 Beiträge
24. July 2015
A little bird told me the crew has been working on releasing a DB card with 4 girls on the summer theme next week...
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
24. July 2015
Well, that should be very interesting to a lot of guys out there, Rex ;)

There's an old guys' pub song called, "We're having a gang-bang."

Hmmm...

Edit: To our American friends, A gang-bang in the UK has nothing to do with street gang violence ;)
ckvghduser
Mitglied seit in Oct 2007

253 Beiträge
24. July 2015
Mixing it up a little is always a good thing.
91hebasu
Mitglied seit in Jan 2008

1146 Beiträge
24. July 2015
LOL........
I'm pretty sure we Americans know very well what a gangbang is, Hombre.
😛
Ullubu
Mitglied seit in Dec 2011

746 Beiträge
24. July 2015
The Red Fox and newcomer Katya Clover
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
24. July 2015
Sorry. I was trying to pre-empt any comments about 'Gang-Bangers' ;) I guess I watch too much American TV :/

Btw, the song I mentioned was recorded by Black Lace for the comedy Brit movie, 'Rita, Sue and Bob too.' (And yeah, it's on YouTube). :)
xtitox
Mitglied seit in Jul 2009

5 Beiträge
24. July 2015
I know many won't like the idea but, How about eliminating Deskbabes altogether? I always thought of it as redundant. Don't get me wrong, I love the cards and the erotic performances of the women there, but to have two separated websites featuring essentially the same product doesn't make much sense. After all it won't make a difference on the erotic performances of the girls. The computer software already plays the cards purchased on both websites. You can merge all the existing DB cards on the VG site and then throw in the occassional duo like you used to do years before. If VG is your money maker, then focus on it.
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
25. July 2015
@xtitox:
Interesting idea! Some would argue that VG and DB are two distinct and separate products and should be kept that way.

However, Totem are talking about costs of production being higher for DB and any viable way to reduce those costs would be welcome. So why NOT combine them? That would save costs on maintaining the DB website for starters.

You're right, we see everything combined already in the software and I personally don't see a big loss of the DB website :)

With the new V4 software, Rex has already stated that much more of the stuff we can do will be software based anyway.

I like the way you think, my friend :)
x18591996
Mitglied seit in May 2012

102 Beiträge
25. July 2015
With Viola, Tracy Smile, past cards and cards to come - YAY! - and now, The Red Fox and Katya Clover, I am very happy with DeskBabes and where it appears to be headed.

Luci Li, Stella Cox, Merry Pie, Paula Shy, Alexa Nova, Cameron Dee and Maya Grand are to be included in my YAY!, too.

DeskBabes has never been stronger.
WmMBeck
Mitglied seit in Jan 2010

10 Beiträge
25. July 2015
Harshie's site ( I love his site) posted card f0097. Very excited. Do to survey, being done by Rex, could you comment on this card.
VagueAbond
Mitglied seit in Jan 2014

49 Beiträge
25. July 2015 (edited)
A card with 4 girls! I don't know if I can handle it!!!

Those all look like girls I like too!
Ricky78
Mitglied seit in Apr 2010

275 Beiträge
25. July 2015 (edited)
I agree with the idea of xtitox to combine VG and DB websites in one, as long as the threads remain separated ( the threads for Deskbabes to remain for DB and the threads for Virtuagirl to remain for VG).
If you start to mix the threads between them and the subjects regarding VG and DB, it will be a big bullshit (sorry for my language).
BUT this idea in my opinion to combine the both websites in one it will create a big ***** between the new members (the people who visit the website for the first time). I mean they will not know that Totem has the different products(one soft- VG and one hard- DB).
If eliminating DB website, it means to reduce the costs yes I agree with that idea to combine the websites in one ,as long as (I repeat) the threads and the subjects remain separated.

@HombreSinSombra, yes VG and DB are two distinct and separated products and should be kept that way, BUT this doesn`t mean Totem should keep the both websites ( to keep the threads and subjects separated it`s enough).What is soft should remain soft (VG) and what is hard should remain hard (DB).
In fact,if tomorrow Totem will stop producing DB cards, it will not be a loss for me. Easy-Easy ,I started to loose my interest in DB cards, since I see all the time the same style of DB (the girl lays down on the floor naked allready or she loose the outfit very quickly).Why I`m still buying DB cards?? Well, because I`m still hoping they will return to the old style of DB (longer shows between 45 and 60 minutes sometimes with standing clips and more teasing clips,too except "the action" clips (the sex clips). There is one word " Hope dies last". In the present time, the hope is almost dead in case of me. (it struggles hard to remain alive) :)))))
. When she will die, you can be sure I will stop buying DB cards. In the moment when you`ll see I stopped to buy DB cards,you`ll know the hope died :))))
I know,I know you`ll say this is an old debate between the old style of DB and "new" style of DB,And the long-term members know what I`m talking about.
If you`ll ask me ,what is the difference between the old style and the "new" style of DB product I will tell you The Cut is the difference.Yes,the cut is the proper word for what they did with DB. They cutted standing clips and teasing clips by reducing the time of the shows and introducing more X- Rated clips(this is my opinion)
Sometimes the quantity compensates the quality. Not all the time ,but sometimes it does.The old style had a bad part and I agree with this(Looking at 2-3 clips you had the impression that you see the same clip again)
I understood very well the reason why they changed the old style of DB ,because a few members wanted more X-Rated clips (no need to reply to me because they know themselves and I know them :) (some of them are friends of mine here :) (anyway if we have different opinions regarding what we like and what we don`t like, this doesn`t mean we can`t be friends,right?)
It is interesting to make a poll with the question for long term-members "What you like more? The old style of DB or the "new" style of DB??
Of course the poll will not be relevant, just a point of refference.

The last DB card of Tracy Smile I could say is an exception than the other regular DB cards.I saw more teasing clips like usual (the clip when Tracy Smile playing with her feet up in the air moving her hands on the feet from up to down or the clip where she`s playing with her breasts through lingerie). This time Tracy kept her lingerie on more (but not too much) than usual and not trying to loose it very quickly than the majority if not almost all than the other DB cards .

I appologise to OP of this thread ,because this post is off-topic.

Mods,don`t worry. This is the only post regarding this subject(I will not continue with this).Thank you that you have enough patience with me all the time and let me to express my thoughts.I know sometimes you don`t like my posts because they are very criticised. I want to understand that they...........
Ricky78

275 Beiträge
25. July 2015 (edited)
................................ I want to understand that they aren`t complainings. Critics aren`t the same thing with complainings.This is just an opinion based on what I like and what I don`t like to see on Totem products.This post is not an attack at something or at someone.This post it`s not a threat when I said I will stop buyin DB cards if I don`t see any change.It will be a fact.It`s just an warning to Totem to tell them I don`t like if they will continue with the same style (girls laying down naked from the first time or they loose the outfits very quickly). It`s just a critic post.
Don`t get me wrong.I`m not trying to influence something or someone or to instigate someone at strike:) ( anyway I don`t have power to do this:))) with this post. ​

Thank you Mods for understanding!!
Ullubu
Mitglied seit in Dec 2011

746 Beiträge
25. July 2015
Four girls card
HombreSinSombra

1249 Beiträge
25. July 2015
Now that's one 'Gang-Bang' I would die to be a part of 😛
MisterWhite
Mitglied seit in Jun 2014

36 Beiträge
25. July 2015
Wow that 4 girl card looks awesome. It looks like its Lucy Heart, Coco Del Mal, and Beata Undine. I have no clue who the 4th is with the sun glasses on and gold bikini. Any one got any ideas?
EffortlessFury
Mitglied seit in Jul 2014

19 Beiträge
25. July 2015
The fourth one isn't Aurelly Rebel is it?
The3LeggedMan
Mitglied seit in Feb 2010

369 Beiträge
25. July 2015 (edited)
HAHA YES! HUMAN CENTIPEDE PLEASE!

But seriously, that card looks awesome, even if none of those girls are in my top favorites. I just wonder what the price for that card will be. If a duo is supposedly twice the regular price, does this mean this card will be quadruple the price?

Edit: yea the 4th girl does look like Aurelly Rebel. I also noticed all these girls aren't that recent, so it leads me to believe Totem has had this card from a while back.
ShadowSea
Mitglied seit in Jan 2014

149 Beiträge
25. July 2015
Wow, I'm soooo exited to see finally a 4-girl card :) Really looking forward to it!
shodan084

1658 Beiträge
25. July 2015
It's a piece de resistance. Probably the card to end all cards. Especially if DB is for the guillotine... ;)
dar2112v

447 Beiträge
26. July 2015
Clover!!! 😄 ❤️ Finally! I do hope she's in VG?
Ricky78

275 Beiträge
26. July 2015
Finally ,Clover for me too😄

I waited long time to see her on Totem products.I hope she will shoot for VG,too
Cartref

520 Beiträge
26. July 2015
The mods & QA team, have been waiting a long time for this card 😄
fallen0ne

157 Beiträge
27. July 2015 (edited)
Impressive. This is an automatic "must buy" for me.
Thank you Team Totem ^.^

Noch keine Teilnahmeberechtigung

Als ein Gratisnutzer von iStripper bist du nicht berechtigt Beiträge zu schreiben oder neue Topics zu starten.
Aber du hast Zugriff auf die grundlegenden Bereiche und kannst unsere Community kennen lernen