Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Thank God It's Friday  

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

1841 发布
1 天 以前 (edited)
Thank God It's Friday, October is almost here and we're entering one of the richest period of the year, with lots of events, news and surprises!

And this week has already been full of surprises, a week of see-thru and lingerie!
  • Era Queen drove you crazy naked under her red lace pants in "Passionate At Night"
  • A lovely soft pink lingerie for the delicate Mathilda Scorpy in "Sweet Little Pink" (also on mobile)
  • Black fishnet and transparency for Agatha Vega and her "Netted Charms" (also on mobile)
  • Fishnet too for Mellany Glow in " S.W.A.T. This" (also on mobile)
  • Ara Mix went back to school this week, one of my favorite ass on iStripper in "A Short Scot"
  • Andrea Lux fully ready for an autumnal party in "Let There Be Lux"
  • Silvia Wise competes with Mathilda today! with one has your pref ? Mathilda's "Sweet Little Pink" or "A Little Pink Lace" ? (also on mobile)

In VR 180 :
Shelena take 3 and her wet t-shirt drove you crazy ! 😍
https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/1ac07843ac72ae82

NEXT PROMO: Next two weeks will be juicy and full of treasures!

The Pleasure Chest and The Juicy Pink are the new promo games that will accompany you till October 11!
Let me remind you the rules :

The Juicy Pink:
Scratch the 9 fruits : find thrice the same prize, you win it!
You can win 20, 50, 200 credits, 2 free cards or a special event card

The pleasure Chest:
Click on the arrow in front of each line to reveal the line' symbols
You can win up to 200 credits if you align 3 identical symbols on a line.
As you play, you will also randomly collect treasure keys. Treasure keys are saved during all the event's duration
As soon as you get a third key, you can open the chest and get 20, 200, 1000 credits or a gift card, a joker card or a special event card.

Oh! and from today, if you haven't reached Erin Pink's SpecialEvent Card during the just ended Back to School event Quest you can exchange it with a Joker card or win it in the Juicy Pink. And you can win Joker cards in the Pleasure Chest!

Have a great week-end !

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!