Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Golden Tickets?

论坛 / 新用户板块

BiggUNS1
已加入 在 Apr 2015

4 发布
August 25
Golden ticket cards. I'm ***** a little. The golden tickets are 50 credits each to purchase, but is each ticket a winner of some prize/prizes? Or can you spend 50 credits and win nothing at all?
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3891 发布
August 25
Golden ticket cards. I'm ***** a little. The golden tickets are 50 credits each to purchase, but is each ticket a winner of some prize/prizes? Or can you spend 50 credits and win nothing at all?

Yes, you can spend 50 credits and Not win anything at all.

1st off, I have a full Collection so there are No Cards for me to win back.
so I play only for Credits, the SEC card and the Gift card.

I just played 40 times to win the SEC and 1 Gift Card.

In total I spent 2000 credits.
the 1st 30 plays:
the 1st 1500 credits Spent filled the Progress bar to win the SEC card,
I also Won Back 800 credits and 1 Joker card, so My Net Spend was 700 credits to Fill the Bar the 1st time and Win the SEC card.

I then continued to play.
10 more plays:
I spent a total of 500 more credits, and Filled the Bar the 2nd time to win a gift card.
I also Won Back 300 credits, so My Net Spend was 200 Credits to Fill the Bar the 2nd time and win a Gift card.

In total My Gross Spend was 2000 credits. I won back 1000 credits, so the Net Spend was 1000 credits
I got the SEC card, won 1 Joker card, and got a Gift card.
BiggUNS1
已加入 在 Apr 2015

4 发布
August 25
Thanks so much for your help. I especially appreciate the break down Wyldanimal. thanks again

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!