Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Dianna's removal  

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

1847 发布
June 5, 2023 (edited)
Dear members,

Dianna has asked us to remove her content from iStripper, after seven years of presence.

Based on our ethic rules and the highest respect we have for our models, we have decided to remove her shows, bonus photos and videos on Monday, June 12.

Her shows will be removed from our catalog but remain in your collection if you have purchased AND DOWNLOADED them before the removal. You won't be able to redownload them in case you loose the downloaded files.
If it happens, our support will refund you.

Here are the shows planned to be removed :

Thank you for your understanding and commitment next to us to make of iStripper an exemplary company
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4553 发布
June 5, 2023 (edited)
Goodbye Dianna, thank you for all you give to us and I wish you the best for your new life 💋
Socialhazard
已加入 在 Nov 2020

1150 发布
June 5, 2023
Models come first. 😎

Best wishes to you, Dianna. 😊
Jenkers
已加入 在 Jun 2013

6 发布
June 5, 2023
Dang! One of my favorites.
aspero
已加入 在 Dec 2018

6 发布
June 5, 2023
💔💔💔
aspero
已加入 在 Dec 2018

6 发布
June 5, 2023
I have a question. If i format mi pc and i have backup of de dianna`s cards i wil able to play that`s card when i reinstall the i striipper sofware after the 12 of june
alexexz445
已加入 在 Jun 2023

2 发布
June 5, 2023
Best Wishes Dianna
celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

1847 发布
June 5, 2023

I have a question. If i format mi pc and i have backup of de dianna`s cards i wil able to play that`s card when i reinstall the i striipper sofware after the 12 of june

Normally if you reinstall Windows on the same hard Drive C: it will be ok.
By security, I recommend you to format before June 12 :)
Zossima
已加入 在 Feb 2008

173 发布
June 5, 2023
Best of luck for removing her image from the Internet, you know... the place that forgets everything... This is so weird.
Gonzales07
已加入 在 Apr 2018

51 发布
June 5, 2023
She was so cute :-(
Alkasyn
已加入 在 Apr 2008

717 发布
June 5, 2023
Thanks for letting us know.
Plopsaland
已加入 在 Sep 2008

126 发布
June 5, 2023
Appreciate the communication. Wishing Dianna all the best. I always loose overview with my collection. (being spoiled I know) but by seeing the cards I can remember the purchase and was so impressed by the performance. Also with Kristina very good content.
JonC001
已加入 在 Mar 2008

1497 发布
June 5, 2023
Sorry to see Dianna go.
Sad that she will not be back for more shows, ever.

I will keep the shows, as they are downloaded.
JonC001
已加入 在 Mar 2008

1497 发布
June 5, 2023
Does this also mean that she will no longer be the 'thank you' girl in the emails concerning purchases of credits?
RFMini
已加入 在 May 2023

2 发布
June 5, 2023
Definitely commendable to honor a request like this.
Sexy3DBoy
已加入 在 Jun 2011

473 发布
June 5, 2023
Encore !!!!!!!
Jaipee
已加入 在 Jan 2022

47 发布
June 5, 2023 (edited)
It is fair to respect model's wishes.

It would be nice if Totem add a little flag on all the cards/models that are deleted (or about to be deleted).
So then, if you have the cards and the downloads, you could see a little flag on them recalling you of the danger of loosing your unique copy if no backup, or avoiding any updates/synchro with server...
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1603 发布
June 5, 2023
Encore !!!!!!!

Une véritable hécatombe 😧
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1258 发布
June 5, 2023
Il y a des filles qui devaraient y réfléchir deux, trois et même quatre fois avant de se tirer dans cette industrie.

Et Totem devrait vérifier auprès de celles-ci leur décision de vouloir conserver leur cartes ici, avant de les engager.

Je sais bien qu'il y a parfois des aléas dans la vie, mais c'est vraiment dérangeant ce retrait de cartes.

De plus cela semble devenir de plus en plus fréquent.

There are girls who should think twice, three times, even four times before taking the plunge into this industry.

And Totem should check with them to see if they want to keep their cards here, before hiring them.

I'm well aware that life sometimes has its ups and downs, but this withdrawal of cards is really disturbing.

And it seems to be happening more and more frequently.
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1258 发布
June 5, 2023
De plus ce que je trouve désolant, c'est que cela enlève aussi certaines cartes des filles, qui sont en duo avec les filles qui font cette demande.

Exemple deux cartes avec Kristina pour ce retrait de Dianna.

What's more, what I find ***** is that it also removes certain cards from the girls, who are in a duo with the girls making this request.

For example, two cards with Kristina for this Dianna removal.
pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
June 5, 2023
The world has changed significantly since some of these girls came to dance for us.

The internet and Social Media has exploded in ways that they could not have anticipated.

So imagine if now they are married, with children who are going to school. They do not want some teacher or parent discovering their past and making life difficult for their ***** - so like any concerned parent they will take any action they can.

That may or may not be the case for Dianna but her reasons are her business. And don't forget - the girls get a simple one-off payment for working with us - they are not on a percentage of the ongoing sales and profits.

Le monde a considérablement changé depuis que certaines de ces filles sont venues danser pour nous.

Internet et les médias sociaux ont explosé d’une manière qu’ils n’auraient pas pu anticiper.

Alors imaginez si maintenant ils sont mariés, avec des enfants qui vont à l’école. Ils ne veulent pas qu’un enseignant ou un parent découvre leur passé et rende la vie difficile à leur enfant - donc, comme tout parent concerné, ils prendront toutes les mesures possibles.

Cela peut ou non être le cas pour Dianna, mais ses raisons sont son affaire. Et n’oubliez pas - les filles reçoivent un simple paiement unique pour travailler avec nous - elles ne sont pas sur un pourcentage des ventes et des bénéfices en cours.

Zossima
已加入 在 Feb 2008

173 发布
June 5, 2023
Il y a des filles qui devaraient y réfléchir deux, trois et même quatre fois avant de se tirer dans cette industrie.

Et Totem devrait vérifier auprès de celles-ci leur décision de vouloir conserver leur cartes ici, avant de les engager.

Exactement ! Il y a une manière très simple de se prémunir contre ces décisions : par contrat.

Dans l'affaire, seuls les clients, c'est-à-dire les seules personnes qui fournissent l'argent touché par le modèle, sont pénalisés, sans que le résultat recherché (disparaître d'Internet) n'ait la moindre chance d'être obtenu. C'est injuste envers les cochons de payeurs que nous sommes.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
June 5, 2023 (edited)
It would be nice if Totem add a little flag on all the cards/models that are deleted (or about to be deleted).

I completely agree.

Until a relatively recent update the Release Date filter allowed you to find those cards that had no release date - these being the withdrawn cards (as you will see if you go a withdrawn card's details page. So this gave us an easy way to check which of these cards we owned.

You can still use the filters to find the withdrawn cards, but it's now a complex operation.

1. Enable all the cards in your collection and clear any active filters
    2. Tick all of the years in the Release Date filter (this will show you all of your non-withdrwn cards)
    3. Disable all of the displayed cards (Use Control-A to select all of them)
    4. Clear your filters
    5. Tick the Enabled in the Activation filter

I don't regard that as being a practical way to do it, but at least it's possible.

A simpler way to find them is to sort your collection by Release Date (a new option with these recent Beta releases) and choose Ascending order - they will then be displayed before the rest of your collection. You will then have to manually determine just where they end and the non-withdrawn cards start, but that is not difficult.
Zossima
已加入 在 Feb 2008

173 发布
June 5, 2023
Alors imaginez si maintenant ils sont mariés, avec des enfants qui vont à l’école. Ils ne veulent pas qu’un enseignant ou un parent découvre leur passé et rende la vie difficile à leur enfant - donc, comme tout parent concerné, ils prendront toutes les mesures possibles.

Cela peut ou non être le cas pour Dianna, mais ses raisons sont son affaire. Et n’oubliez pas - les filles reçoivent un simple paiement unique pour travailler avec nous - elles ne sont pas sur un pourcentage des ventes et des bénéfices en cours.

Le problème, c'est que supprimer les shows sur iStripper aura un effet extrêmement limité sur la présence sur Internet des photos et vidéos du modèle qui souhaite se retirer. Cette décision punira les personnes qui ont fourni l'argent du cachet du modèle, et pendant ce temps, le passé du modèle restera entièrement disponible sur Internet.

Autrement dit, effet nul pour le modèle (et sa famille et ses enfants, etc.), effet nul pour quiconque surfe sur Internet et tombe sur des photos et vidéos du modèle (impossibles à supprimer) mais pénalité pour les clients payeurs...
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1258 发布
June 5, 2023

C'est pourquoi je dis que les filles devraient y penser plusieurs fois avant de se lancer dans cete industrie, car ce sont les risques de ce métier, de devoir parfois se trouver un autre emploi, se marier et avoir des enfants dans le futur.

So imagine if they were now married, with children going to school. They don't want any teacher or parent to find out about their past and make life difficult for their ***** - so, like any concerned parent, they'll take whatever action they can.

That's why I say that girls should think several times before going into this industry, because these are the risks of this profession, of sometimes having to find another job, get married and have children in the future.
Viki
已加入 在 Oct 2007

154 发布
June 5, 2023
Dear Dianna - for your new life I wish ya all the best - thanks so much for beeing a great VirtuaGirl 💓

Dear Celine - thanks for warning us 😎
JGenio
已加入 在 Apr 2017

3 发布
June 5, 2023
Adiós hermosa Diana, nombre de diosa griega.

Te deseo todo el éxito en lo que emprendas.

Goodbye beautiful Diana, name of a Greek goddess.

I wish you all the success in whatever you undertake.
chantra2009
已加入 在 Jun 2016

14 发布
June 5, 2023
Dianna's shows were some of my favorites, I've watched her shows a ton over the years. She brought such miraculous energy to her performance. I've been praying for a comeback! Surely, she will be missed.

I wish her luck in whatever she has been doing over these years!!
ckvghduser
已加入 在 Oct 2007

253 发布
June 6, 2023 (edited)
Here's to your eternal happiness, Dianna!

Is she going to be removed from the Thank-You screen after you buy credits? I'd still love to see her beautiful face there.
seamus21
已加入 在 Jul 2015

1 发布
June 6, 2023
If i were to willingly remove her cards from my collection out of respect for her decision, would that also qualify for a refund?

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!