Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Chance of free credits?

论坛 / 新用户板块

Anymus69
已加入 在 Sep 2022

1 发布
September 19, 2022
Is there a way to get free credits somehow?
thanx
JonC001
已加入 在 Mar 2008

1497 发布
September 19, 2022 (edited)
Without any purchase, not that I know of.
However, sometimes the games let you get free cards. But you have to pay to play any game.
Often, there is the possibility to get free credits as a bonus for purchasing a large package of credits. At the moment, one can buy 500 credits AND get an extra 100 credits free.
Right now, one can play the game 'Wheel of bargains' and buy cards for a percentage off the normal price (and the user discount), and even possibly win a free card.
Right now, the games named 'Triple Chance' are three separate games. One can win free cards in any of these games.

note: this does not mean that one will win a free card; only the possibility of such happening.
You must spend credits in order to play any game, and you may come out ahead (more credits won than spent) or not. If you play, know that you may get cards you do not like.
loveleotards
已加入 在 May 2022

1 发布
September 25, 2022
is the more one piece swimsuits like the one Li Moon has on
wrightsayswow
已加入 在 Jul 2020

1119 发布
September 25, 2022 (edited)
is the more one piece swimsuits like the one Li Moon has on
Yeah much more interesting than the topic of this thread. 😆
Try searching the bikini category, that should help. Not many but there are some one piece swimsuits. 👍
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4551 发布
September 25, 2022
End of the off-topic, thank you.
wrightsayswow
已加入 在 Jul 2020

1119 发布
September 25, 2022
Okay 👍 Just answering new chaps query, better than ignoring him I thought.
https://tenor.com/view/naughty-boy-blinking-blink-gif-15276781
Getting free credits - try robbery. 😆
https://tenor.com/view/money-bank-lol-gif-6012261
Socialhazard
已加入 在 Nov 2020

1150 发布
September 25, 2022
👍 😆

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!