Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Sharon White - Tastes Like Cotton Candy (SEC)  

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

wrightsayswow
已加入 在 Jul 2020

1113 发布
smith2
已加入 在 Jun 2020

238 发布
May 16, 2021
EN: it is not incompatible with this concern for users, while having imperatives of having to guarantee the salaries of its employees.
It is more satisfying to satisfy the two, but the sirens of the profite rule the world since the man is man.

FR: c'est pas incompatible de ce soucier de ses usagers tout en ayant des impératifs de devoir garantir le salaires de ses employés.
C'est plus satifaisant de contenter les deux, mais les sirènes du profis dirigent le monde depuis que l'homme est homme.
wtprivate
已加入 在 Jul 2017

204 发布
May 16, 2021
Rex and Celine are both key members of Totem and their roles extend well beyond customer service.

The fact they look after new members only confirms my point. That’s their business model. Get them in, take their money. Rinse and repeat.

There’s nothing wrong with that of course. It’s business after all.

I guess it’s just usually customary to appreciate other people when they give you their money.

dar2112v
已加入 在 Dec 2007

447 发布
May 16, 2021
But I am not a collector.

It's so odd to me that that here a 'collector' is someone who buys ALL the cards? I have a small art collection built on many years attending an art festival and some coins from my early years and I also have a iStripper collection so I am a collector. I wish I could recommend a better word but have no idea if there is even a word for someone who collects all there is available to them. In many things it would be difficult if not virtually impossible to so. Sorry go on but it kind of makes me crazy every time I see the word collector.

I also thought I was done with iStripper as well. I made the credits the I purchased in Feb 2020 last me more than a year by being choosier and choosier about what I added to my collection.

I do not feel appreciated and the exclusive card thing can really be annoying but I do like the girls and the delivery. Last week I finally decided to buy some credits and expected them to last me another year but I'll probably spend them all on this weeks sale. I should have enough credits to buy 80 cards so I'm removing cards from my wish list that was around 150.

I'll probably buy more credits when they are on sale again so I can slowly add to my collection in the rest of 2021. I keep hoping to find something else but Totem is probably going to get at least 1 more credit purchase from me. I guess I feel the same about Totem as they feel about me .... indifferent.

I wouldn't play the gambling games even if I knew the odds but without knowing the odds I have no idea why anyone plays? I don't want cards that I don't want at any price so the calendar is out as well. No interest in Jokers or anything similar. I just want pretty girls dancing on my desktop it used to be simple enough.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
May 16, 2021 (edited)
I guess it’s just usually customary to appreciate other people when they give you their money.

True, and its also customary to appreciate more those that are giving you more money than those that are giving less. We full collection holders give much less than those that are actively growing their collections. so it is little wonder which group gets more attention especialy when you consider how small a company Totem is. There is nothing unfair or unethical about this, just a sensible way of allocating resources. We already had our rewards for our earlier spending, and we continue to get them,

I would be much more upset if a large company were do it.

In passing, I would like to point out that in a free, unregulated, market for luxury goods the doctrine behind "a fair price" is actually very close to that behind the motto of the Polesoltechnic League (in Poul Anderson's stories) of "all the market will bear" and no one should be surprised at the results. If people of their own free will choose to pay a high price for something then that is a fair price - so far all of those with full collections have chosen to pay this fair price even though we may think it a high one.
aL0T
已加入 在 Apr 2016

271 发布
May 16, 2021
It still amazes me that people ***** about something that they aren't ***** to participate in & that they can easily & simply ignore. (Maybe it's mostly the one's with gambling problems that keep *****..?) 💜😎
wtprivate
已加入 在 Jul 2017

204 发布
May 16, 2021
I don’t have a gambling problem. I ***** the gambling games. I’m not ***** to winning or the “thrill” of it.

On the contrary, if there was an option to avoid them, I would do it in a heartbeat.

My one and only desire and satisfaction from this process was taking pride in my collection. And now it seems this is not enough.

I’m over this conversation and won’t labour this any longer. My only advice to anyone reading this is to understand what you’re getting yourself into and act and spend accordingly.
Plopsaland
已加入 在 Sep 2008

126 发布
May 16, 2021
Yes. SEC should be included in premium. And then perhaps some raise on fee though not to much. Loyalty program.
So no gambling games for premium members, easy like that.
Plopsaland
已加入 在 Sep 2008

126 发布
May 16, 2021
Rex and Celine are both key members of Totem and their roles extend well beyond customer service.

The fact they look after new members only confirms my point. That’s their business model. Get them in, take their money. Rinse and repeat.

There’s nothing wrong with that of course. It’s business after all.

I have a great expirience with the team, though this is something which the bussiness model can discuss.
Loyal customers stop completing collection and premium membership? Or let's see premium fee a small amount higher and include all SEC cards. End of discussion. Happy loyal customers.
Or let members decided. Let's say for 100 euro Premium including all SEC and a new rank. And then normal premium not included SEC cards.
Somehow the last two SEC cards made me feel terrible and I will not continue like that.
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
May 16, 2021
It still amazes me that people ***** about something that they aren't ***** to participate in & that they can easily & simply ignore. (Maybe it's mostly the one's with gambling problems that keep *****..?)

So if this can be easily ignored, why did Totem create the SECs associated with games only to get them? If not to make easy money by making their customers spend credits unnecessarily. As if Totem gave the choice not to play games to get them?

The only choice is to get them if you play the games, or not get them at all.

For someone who doesn't want to know about games, it's not a choice at all, when you want to get a card from a girl you want to have in your collection.

I don't have a gambling problem either, and I don't enjoy gambling as I have often said.

What we ask is simple.

That Totem disassociates these cards from the games, for those who want to buy these cards at a higher price, even if they don't bring anything more than the other cards.

The way Totem uses the games as the only way to get the SEC cards has become a point of contention on this site, and Totem seems to be completely indifferent to this.

They let the members who agree with their way of doing things defend their position.

That's not what I call listening to all their customers.

Je suis toujours étonné que les gens se plaignent de quelque chose qu'ils ne sont pas obligés de faire et qu'ils peuvent facilement et simplement ignorer. (Peut-être que ce sont surtout ceux qui ont des problèmes de jeu qui continuent à se plaindre...).

Alors si cela peut-être facilement ignoré, pourquoi Totem a t-il créer les SEC associé à des jeux seulement pour pouvoir les obtenir ? Sinon pour faire de l'argent facilement en faisant dépenser des crédits inutilement à leurs clients. Comme si Totem donnait le choix de ne pas jouer à des jeux pour les obtenir ?

Le seul choix et de les avoir si tu joue aux jeux, ou ne pas les avoir du tout.

Pour quelqu'un qui ne veut rien savoir des jeux, ce n'est aucunement un choix, quand tu désire obtenir une carte d'une fille que tu veux avoir dans ta collection.

Moi non plus je n'ai pas de problème de jeux, et je n'éprouve aucun plaisir à jouer comme je l'ai souvent dit.

Ce qu'on demande est simple.

Que Totem dissocie ces cartes des jeux, pour ceux qui veulent acheter ces cartes plus cher, même si elles n'apportent rien de plus que les autres cartes.

La façon dont Totem se sert des jeux comme seule façon d'obtenir les cartes SEC sont devenus un sujet de discorde sur ce site, et Totem semble complètement indifférent à cela.

Ils laissent les membres qui approuvent leur façon de faire défendre leur position.

Ce n'est pas ce que j'appelle être à l'écoute de tous ses clients.
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
May 16, 2021
I am thinking more and more seriously about stopping to encourage Totem, through my purchases, given his attitude towards us. My contribution will stop at the end of my credits.

I don't believe in their promises of change anymore. Which so far have been different ways to get those cards, but still participating in their games.

My money will go to companies that I feel are listening to my concerns as a customer. And there is such a thing, because I have experienced it many times.

Customer satisfaction and profits are not contradictory elements.

Totem is still looking for new customers, and I'm not the one who's going to advertise for them.

But I'm sure they don't care, and as usual they don't care, because they made the money they had to make with me. My current purchases, which boil down to buying everything that can be bought, are now insignificant in their profits.

Je pense de plus en plus sérieusement à cesser d'encourager Totem, par mes achats, vu son attitude envers nous. Ma contribution va cesser à la fin de mes crédits.

Je ne crois plus à leurs promesses de changement. Qui jusqu'à maintenant ont été des façons différentes d'obtenir autrement ces cartes, mais en participant toujours à leurs jeux.

Mon argent va aller vers des compagnies que je sens à l'écoute de mes préocuppations en tant que clients. Et ça existe, car j'en ai fais souvent l'expérience.

La satisfaction des clients et les profits ne sont pas des éléments contradictoires.

Totem n'a pas fini de se chercher de nouveaux clients, et ce n'est pas moi, qui va leur faire de la publicité.

Mais je suis certain qu'ils n'en ont rien à faire, et que comme d'habitude cela les laisse indifférent, puisqu'ils ont fait l'argent qu'ils avaient à faire avec moi. Mes achats actuels, qui se résume à tout acheter ce qui est achetable, n'est plus que de l'insignifiance dans leurs profits.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
May 16, 2021 (edited)
That's not what I call listening to all their customers.

Have you ever considered that they listen to what their customers actually do. Any customer that has of their own free will participated in the games to the extent that they have obtained all the SECs is sending a strong signal that they consider the price to be acceptable - no matter what they say. Actions speak louder than words.
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
May 16, 2021
Have you ever considered that they listen to what their customers actually do. Any customer that has of their own free will participated in the games to the extent that they have obtained all the SECs is sending a strong signal that they consider the price to be acceptable - no matter what they say. Actions speak louder than words.

@TheEmu, Totem's great policy advocate.

I've never found their games to be acceptable, and I've said so many times.

Just because I played them 3 or 4 times with the progress bar as the only way to get those SECs, doesn't mean I agreed to them.

I would have much preferred to buy them.

The proof is all the times I have denounced these, on this forum.

There are always limits to treating me like an "unconscious".

@TheEmu, le grand défenseur des politiques de Totem.

Je n'ai jamais trouvé accceptable leurs jeux, et je l'ai souvent dit.

Ce n'est pas parce que j'y ai joué 3 ou 4 fois avec la barre de progression, comme seul moyen d'obtenir ces SEC, qui je consentais à ceux-ci.

J'aurais de loin préféré les acheter.

La preuve en est toutes le fois où j'ai dénoncé ceux-ci, sur ce forum.

Il y a toujours des limites à me traiter comme un "inconscient".
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
May 16, 2021
@ComteDracula

I do not like the games any more than you do - and have said so almost as often.

However your actions in using the games to obtain the SECs strongly indicates that you do in fact find the practice acceptable - otherwise why did you accept playing them ?

Your acceptance may have been reluctant, but was real. Why you think that a having full collection is worth so much I have no idea, but your actions more than indicate that you must have assigned a high value to having a complete set (but don't like paying the value that you have assigned to it).
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
May 16, 2021
@TheEmu

I played to get the SEC cards, having no other way to do it. I tried it, saw the results, and came to the conclusion, which I already had before I started playing, that it wasn't worth continuing. But I wanted to experience it to confirm my impressions.

With the exchange rate my collection cost me quite a bit more than you paid for it.

That being said, I have nothing more to say to you. Our conversations are going in circles. We will never get along on this subject.

@TheEmu

J'y ai jouer pour obtenir les cartes SEC, n'ayant pas d'autres moyens de le faire. J'ai essayé, vu les résultats, et j'en ai venu à la conclusion, que j'avais déjà avant de commencer à jouer, que cela ne valait pas la peine de continuer. Mais je voulais en faire l'expérience pour confrmer mes impressions.

Avec le taux de change ma collection m'a coûté pas mal plus cher que vous l'avez payé.

Ceci étant dit, je n'ai plus rien à vous dire. Nos conversations tournent en rond. Nous ne nous entendrons jamais sur ce sujet.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
May 16, 2021
I played to get the SEC cards, having no other way to do it. I tried it, saw the results, and came to the conclusion, which I already had before I started playing, that it wasn't worth continuing.

And so on more than 20 occassions when you had the choice to accept or reject you chose to accept. As I said before your actions speak louder than your words.
JuppKowalski
已加入 在 Feb 2020

77 发布
May 16, 2021
However your actions in using the games to obtain the SECs strongly indicates that you do in fact find the practice acceptable - otherwise why did you accept playing them ?

Open your mind! Did you ever hear of addiction? If an ***** gives money for something it has nothing to do with finding a practise acceptable. For ***** people there is no choice. And even those people have got the right to say what they like and dislike, without being judged for it.

on more than 20 occassions

Not true! Could have won more than 20 Joker cards in one gambling session at the slot mashine.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
May 16, 2021
@JuppKowalski - the person in question stated very clearly that he did not have an gambling addiction.

Not true! Could have won more than 20 Joker cards in one gambling session at the slot mashine.

Theoretically possible, except that the person in question has maintained a full collection for well over a year.
JuppKowalski
已加入 在 Feb 2020

77 发布
May 16, 2021 (edited)
@JuppKowalski - the person in question stated very clearly that he did not have an gambling addiction.

I`m not talking about any person, you gave an generalized statement. You told "the actions indicate you to do in fact find the practise acceptable". That means not the person but the action indicates somebody and that is completly wrong.

And tell me one reason why somebody should tell you and the world in an open forum if he or she is an ***** or not?

Theoretically possible, except that the person in question has maintained a full collection for well over a year.

Then your
on more than 20 occassion
still isnt for sure .
wtprivate
已加入 在 Jul 2017

204 发布
May 17, 2021
@ComteDracula - it's great to see I'm not the only one who is now voting with my wallet.

@TheEmu keeps saying we should stop - so we will. And hopefully, many others also.

That way at least, the impact to the bottom line will be the evidence that Totem is supposedly looking for.

That people ***** being disrespected. Who knew?

By then, the damage will be done - and loyal members will have left in droves. Perhaps then they will consider the weight of their actions?

I'm now at the point that no amount of change would ever bring me back. Period. It's not about the SECs anymore - it's purely about not supporting companies that don't respect their customers. Leopards don't change their spots.
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
May 17, 2021 (edited)
@wtprivate, I understand very well what you are feeling, living the same thing as you.

The problem is that iStripper for me has now become more of a place of frustration, given the attitude of the Totem people, than of fun and relaxation, which this site has provided me with a lot in the past.

Unless Totem makes an exceptional turnaround, which would go more in favor of feeling that they really do listen to people like you and me, I will live my withdrawal from this site very well. Don't kid yourself, it would be very surprising to see any changes to satisfy us from Totem. They had ample opportunity to do so, if they really wanted to.

It's a shame, because I find it a nice product. It's really the attitude of the people in charge that bothers me, and the laissez faire attitude towards our proposals. The division between the members that this attitude produces and the feeling that finally, we are very negligible, for them, despite all the money invested. Money that we would have continued to put in for years, if not for this.

I will still continue to enjoy my existing collection and put my money with merchants, whose customer satisfaction I will feel is important to them.

To answer other questions, no I don't have an addiction to games, and I don't want one. I don't enjoy playing games. But I do enjoy owning and collecting things. Is it a form of addiction, probably? In any case, I am not the only one in this situation.

@wtprivate, je comprends très bien ce que vous ressentez, vivant la même chose que vous.

Le problème est qu'iStripper pour moi est devenu maintenant plus un lieu de frustration, vu l'attitude des responsables de Totem, que de plaisir et de détente, que ce site m'a déjà beaucoup procuré par le passé.

À moins d'un revirement exceptionnel de Totem, qui irait plus en faveur de sentir qu'ils sont vraiment à l'écoute des gens comme vous et moi, je vais très bien vivre mon retrait de ce site. Ne vous faites pas d'illusion, il serait très surprenant de voir des changements pour nous satisfaire de la part de Totem. Ils ont eu amplement la chance de le faire, s'ils l'auraient vraiment voulu.

C'est dommage, car je trouve que c'est un produit agréable. C'est vraiment l'attitude des responsables, qui me dérange, et le laissé faire quant à nos propositions. La division entre les membres que cette attitude produit et le sentiment que finalement, nous sommes très négligeables, pour eux, malgré tout l'argent investi. Argent que nous aurions continué à mettre encore pendant des *****ées, si ça n'avait été de cela.

Je vais tout de même continuer à profiter de ma collection existante et mettre mon argent chez des commerçants, dont je vais sentir que la satisfaction des clients est importante pour eux.

Pour répondre à d'autres interrogations, non je n'ai pas de dépendance aux jeux, et je n'en veux pas. Je n'ai aucun plaisir à jouer. Par contre j'aime posséder et collectionner les choses. Est-ce une forme de dépendance, probablement ? En tous les cas, je ne suis pas le seul dans cette situation.
Gorfa91
已加入 在 Aug 2010

279 发布
May 17, 2021
It has been months (years?) now that I read about boycott but so far we all have complete collections (including the latest SEC from Sharon, I guess from Day 1). 😉

Oui je confirme collectionneur complétiste/compulsif est une forme de dépendance.

Have an excellent week.
Firescale
已加入 在 Feb 2011

127 发布
May 17, 2021
Why not solve the gambling issue with having a one month subsription to buy all the cards for the month, and as a bonus you get one joker card?

That way the collector can avoid games for the month and get the SEC released. And Totem sell all the cards of the month for the full price (adjusted by membership level).

And if it works they could do so for every month they release a SEC.

And they have the games for those who do not want to buy every card as it is released.
Gorfa91
已加入 在 Aug 2010

279 发布
May 17, 2021
Collectors are buying all the cards every month anyway AND play games to get the SEC in addition. Gambling is now part of the business model and DNA of Totem/iStripper. They would have stopped already if people had massively boycotted the system for real. But it is not the case. Can you imagine a minute that casinos will stop the business as long as they are crowded? I can't.
lukaszr
已加入 在 Dec 2007

721 发布
May 17, 2021 (edited)
@Firescale
Your idea is great from our (users) perspective.
I'm affraid it's not the same from company's point of view.
As @Gorfa91 wrote above, why would they give us a free joker if we spend our credits in games anyway? By saying "we" I mean those who wants to get each and every card.

Of course, there would still be individuals who wouldn't like this idea saying "why others get the SEC for free when I still have to play these stupid games to get a SEC of my favorite model?" 😉
Firescale
已加入 在 Feb 2011

127 发布
May 17, 2021
In the past, they have given us a free card for a months subscription. And they have done so repeatedly. And in many (most?) cases that free card has been a SEC card. They wouldn't have repeated that offer so often if they didn't profit from it.

This would make me buy all the monthly cards at full prize just to get the joker. Otherwise I tend to wait for the card to be offered at a reduced cost. So I think this would benefit Totem, as well as the customers. And it would, perhaps, make the people who buy all the cards more positive as well.

And the games can continue as before.

So I think all are winners here. 😊

But what do I know. I just like the product, and want a way to make everyone feel they have a way to get the SEC. 😄
Stanston
生日快乐!!
已加入 在 Aug 2018

1012 发布
May 17, 2021
@Firescale
I just like the product
I think this is the most important Statement, iStripper is just Fantastic.
Nobody is getting ***** to do something on this Platform which he or she don't want to do.
But things like "If you don't like the Gambling Games then don't just play them" or
"You can spend your Credits just simply on the Store"
were told many Times in the past already. So i don't want to be the Vinyl Record again.

We can get worried about an Gambling Addiction, but what about an iStripper Addiction 😛

For myself i am looking relaxed on my Collection and can be Happy about it
what i have and what i reached so far. We are getting every Day a new Surprise within the Girls Store,
and i reached for myself exactly that point, to get this Surprise every Day since January 2021.

That is good enough for me, and if i want to go for the Hunt for an SEC i will do it,
and if not the world will not end from this.
Because there are 2619 other Girls at the moment which are waiting for my Attention.
And the best thing is i can enjoy them as much as i want, anytime i want.
wtprivate
已加入 在 Jul 2017

204 发布
May 17, 2021
It has been months (years?) now that I read about boycott but so far we all have complete collections (including the latest SEC from Sharon, I guess from Day 1). 😉

Oui je confirme collectionneur complétiste/compulsif est une forme de dépendance.

Have an excellent week.

It won't take years for me to leave. In fact, I've already stopped spending my money with iStripper. I'm now left with a handful of credits (not quite enough for one card, I think?) and almost 30 gift cards. I will use the gift cards in the next 30 days, then I'm done.

The only time I will open iStripper is to admire my collection, and I will ignore anything else that the site publishes.

I'm done.
Gorfa91
已加入 在 Aug 2010

279 发布
May 17, 2021
Sorry I am not in a position to judge you but simply saying that only a massive boycott would have enough impact on the income for the company to redraw its strategy. I don't know how massive it should be, 10, 100, 1000 probably more.
wtprivate
已加入 在 Jul 2017

204 发布
May 17, 2021
Sorry I am not in a position to judge you but simply saying that only a massive boycott would have enough impact on the income for the company to redraw its strategy. I don't know how massive it should be, 10, 100, 1000 probably more.

I'm not calling for - or expecting - any kind of boycott. I'm simply making the best decision for my money.

My only suggestion is that others consider doing the same. I certainly don't expect Totem to care or even pay me one moment of attention. We're way past that.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!