Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

iStripper mobile is online - EDITED on Sept. 30, 2020  

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

lonley1990
已加入 在 Jun 2019

1 发布
July 16, 2020
can you add stacy cruz and belle clarie shows to the istripper mobile
celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

1841 发布
July 16, 2020
@finalfreakq We select in priority the recent shows for their high quality. Karina has been released in 2007....
WjsnW
已加入 在 Aug 2013

2 发布
July 16, 2020
Hello !

I am happy with the evolution towards mobile of the neck usable on tablet ^^.

Maybe we are getting closer to an application that will have the same effects as on the PC version

I wish you a good continuation towards this WEB development

Bay ^^
Marcelml1979
已加入 在 Nov 2007

44 发布
July 16, 2020
@celine, please do some of the Katya Clover ones first ;) .
Nebal
已加入 在 Feb 2015

227 发布
July 16, 2020
@celine, please do some of the Katya Clover ones first ;) .

👍👍👍
g00gle
已加入 在 Dec 2007

11 发布
July 16, 2020
Ooh. I like this on PC: I have a lovely lady dancing full size in a window to one side of my display and I know she's not going to stray out of the box or get in the way of my mouse.
PeteVG
已加入 在 Nov 2010

15 发布
July 19, 2020
"But one hint - using your fingers to zoom when a show is running is SPECTACULAR! Just try it on the Kristina show."
It really is spectacular! Love this new version and the zoom function. Thanks!
pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
July 19, 2020
"But one hint - using your fingers to zoom when a show is running is SPECTACULAR! Just try it on the Kristina show."It really is spectacular! Love this new version and the zoom function. Thanks!

Glad you like that feature @PeteVG. Now what we need is a pause button / feature to go with the zoom.
DankLurker
已加入 在 Jul 2014

4 发布
July 19, 2020
So far looks good. The only thing bothering me is that shows will arbitrarily try to impose a certain orientation (portrait or landscape), and this continually switches back forth. Playing in the wrong orientation makes the model very small (as in, really much smaller than it needs to be...)

It would be good to just be able to let the phone stay positioned vertically and have the zoom automatically adapt to a sensible level.
pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
July 19, 2020
So far looks good. The only thing bothering me is that shows will arbitrarily try to impose a certain orientation (portrait or landscape), and this continually switches back forth. Playing in the wrong orientation makes the model very small (as in, really much smaller than it needs to be...)It would be good to just be able to let the phone stay positioned vertically and have the zoom automatically adapt to a sensible level.

@DankLurker. The orientation of the phone fundamentally follows the orientation of the original show. The more vertical clips (standing and pole) translate into portrait; the table clips translate into landscape.

The aim in the mobile app is to create as large a complete image as possible - so if a girl lies down in a table clip, the best way to display that is by utilising the width in landscape format. If you tried to zoom in on a table clip in portrait format you would get significant truncation of the image - you can see that effect if you zoom in yourself using your two fingers.

If anything, the request that the symbol telling you to switch format would disappear after two seconds is more beneficial as you could then leave the phone in one position and control the zoom yourself.
DankLurker
已加入 在 Jul 2014

4 发布
July 19, 2020
@pickle1

Sure, makes sense. Maybe it would be beneficial if we could somehow create a playlist that automatically filtered on either vertical or horizontal orientations? Some food for thought, if nothing else.

Definitely agree about the symbol fading out after a few seconds. That would also make the orientation switching less of an issue.
wisor
已加入 在 Mar 2019

11 发布
July 19, 2020
You can actually make it an an app... sorta ... kinda.

Open the mobile site with mobile Chrome/Brave/any other chormium based browser > click the three dots (settings menu) > Save to Startscreen

Basically the same thing you can do with the desktop Browser Version where one specific site is treated like a seperate instance. (I do it with youtube and Tweetdeck - on the desktop version it even starts with all the addons you've installed (i.e. uBlock / Sponsor block)
DankLurker
已加入 在 Jul 2014

4 发布
July 19, 2020
Another feature that would be great (unless it's already there and I'm just not seeing it?) is the ability to play only full shows that we have purchased, or a specific list of shows of ours choosing.

Right now it seems like the only option to cycle through all the available mobile shows, including previews for the ones we don't own...
pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
July 19, 2020
Another feature that would be great (unless it's already there and I'm just not seeing it?) is the ability to play only full shows that we have purchased, or a specific list of shows of ours choosing.Right now it seems like the only option to cycle through all the available mobile shows, including previews for the ones we don't own...

@DankLurker. When you first go to the mobile app you need to make sure firstly that you are logged in - click on the three white bars, gives you a drop down which will either show your details (if you are logged in) or a login page.

When you are logged in you will see all the 33 possible shows displayed with a green sticker saying "Owned" across all those you own. If you click on one of those green-stickered shows it will play all the way through. If you don't own the show it will not be green-stickered and will only play the preview if you click on it.

You can of course view your collection by clicking on the middle icon on the bottom line of the screen. When you are in the collection if you click on the card it will start running. If you then swipe up you will show an options screen where you can then click "Add To Favourites" and that will then go on to create a list of favourites.
JayZ971
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2009

2241 发布
July 19, 2020
Right now it seems like the only option to cycle through all the available mobile shows, including previews for the ones we don't own...

Totem will keep adding more cards to the mobile version. Up to 3 a week (pending technical problems) Remember the mobile version is still in beta so Totem is working to add features to it. It's possible that some cards will not be a part of the mobile version, The mobile version is a companion to the desktop version, Not a replacement for it.
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
July 19, 2020 (edited)
The mobile version is a companion to the desktop version, Not a replacement for it.
Indeed. And, personally, I find this to be good.
jiva92li
已加入 在 Oct 2007

4 发布
July 20, 2020
Thanks!!!
DankLurker
已加入 在 Jul 2014

4 发布
July 20, 2020
To clarify what I meant, my point is that the app will continue to cycle through previews and purchased shows alike. There's no way of telling it "play only full shows" or "play only my favourites"... as far as I can tell at least.

Hopefully, we'll see something like this in a future version.

pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
July 20, 2020
To clarify what I meant, my point is that the app will continue to cycle through previews and purchased shows alike. There's no way of telling it "play only full shows" or "play only my favourites"... as far as I can tell at least.Hopefully, we'll see something like this in a future version.

Sorry @DankLurker - I'm with you now. If you just leave the mobile running, at the end of each show it will select what it sees as the next in sequence - regardless of whether you own it. So it sounds like (if I'm interpreting correctly) a switch that allows "play store", "play collection" or "play favourites"?

I'll pop this onto the Discord site as a requested feature.
loser01
已加入 在 Feb 2020

2 发布
July 20, 2020
I hope, however, that an application will come out with the ability to downloads shows and play them offline. Not everyone has the internet to watch non-stop;)
JayZ971
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2009

2241 发布
July 21, 2020 (edited)
To clarify what I meant, my point is that the app will continue to cycle through previews and purchased shows alike. There's no way of telling it "play only full shows" or "play only my favourites"... as far as I can tell at least.Hopefully, we'll see something like this in a future version.
Sorry @DankLurker - I'm with you now. If you just leave the mobile running, at the end of each show it will select what it sees as the next in sequence - regardless of whether you own it. So it sounds like (if I'm interpreting correctly) a switch that allows "play store", "play collection" or "play favourites"?

I'll pop this onto the Discord site as a requested feature.

It has also been requested for shows to play randomly like on the desktop.
haruchai
已加入 在 Feb 2008

167 发布
July 21, 2020
"But one hint - using your fingers to zoom when a show is running is SPECTACULAR! Just try it on the Kristina show."It really is spectacular! Love this new version and the zoom function. Thanks!
Glad you like that feature @PeteVG. Now what we need is a pause button / feature to go with the zoom.

Having finally used this properly for quite a while today I would second the request for a pause function.
Shadow24
已加入 在 Aug 2019

10 发布
July 22, 2020 (edited)
hi guys,

i am new on the forums.

i like the mobile Beta it is a good interesting thing to see en i am very interested to see what the final product wil look like.

i agree that i would love for it to be a mobile app. but i see that it wil couse some storage iseus
for my pc i had to buy a 4TB hard drive to make sure i can have all the shows downloaded and i have used almost 2 TB. maybe there could be a option to chose to save a few shows on the mobile device and stream the rest. that way you dont always have to relay on a internet conection to use.

but seeing it as a website also works for most people. and is a great start. but i would love to see a APK download true the i stripper site.

i also have a small reqeust.

maybe we could have a option to change our login name. or have it saved by the website. i will never remember my login name. and my browser only remembers the login password.
so every time i want to login. i have to look on my pc app for the login name.

and finaly i would also like to reqeust a show of katya clover to be added.

keep up the good work :)
Shadow24
已加入 在 Aug 2019

10 发布
July 22, 2020
i have just learned that every card you buy comes with pictures.
long live the forums haha.

maybe you can also add the pictures to the mobile version. i have loooked and i can not find them on there.
or am i the only one who would like that?

maybe also have a download option for those pictures on mobile. that does not use a lot of storage. or data.

Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3887 发布
July 23, 2020 (edited)
@Shadow24
Videos and Photos of Models can be Accessed here

https://m.istripper.com/models

Select a Model
(If you Own her card her videos are available )
Select one of Her Cards
If you Own that Card all of the Photo's are unlocked
and can be Downloaded.
If you Don't own the card, a few select free photos can be viewed.

forums can be Accessed Here

https://m.istripper.com/forum
Shadow24
已加入 在 Aug 2019

10 发布
July 23, 2020
hi everyone,

did anyone notice that in the EU the prices are listed funny.

it is listed like this 3€99 instead of €3,99.
small thing kinda funny. im from the netherlands so i dont now about the rest of the EU.

i have also noticed it is not as easy to buy a card thru mobile BETA.
i have to go thru these steps.

1. go to store.
2.tap on a card you did not buy. it will play a previeuw.
3. tap on the 3 dots on the bottem right corner.
4. select anyone of them as long it is not the free one. then you wil be redirected to a page where you can buy the card.

i dont now if this is intended because it is a beta.

and a qeustion

will there be more payment options?
for now it only can be done by visa or mastercard.
and those thing are not used verry much here.
we use online banking mostly. like a banking app.

on the destop app i can enter some personal details and use a QR code treu the app to purchise credit.
on the phone it can redirect to the mobile banking app automaticly.
luckely i can buy credits and cards on desktop for now.
JayZ971
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2009

2241 发布
July 23, 2020

1. go to store.
4. select anyone of them as long it is not the free one. then you wil be redirected to a page where you can buy the card.

@Shadow24

Yes, this is the intended procedure. Only the preview is available to be seen until you buy the card.
Shadow24
已加入 在 Aug 2019

10 发布
July 23, 2020

1. go to store.

@Shadow24

Yes, this is the intended procedure. Only the preview is available to be seen until you buy the card.

@jayz971

i understand you have to buy it in order to watch full show.
but what i mean is that is is not realy a straight forward way to buy a card.
there is no easy acces buy botton implemented yet.
maybe in the store or at the previeuw wthere can be a buy now botton?
pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
July 23, 2020
i have also noticed it is not as easy to buy a card thru mobile BETA.i have to go thru these steps.1. go to store.2.tap on a card you did not buy. it will play a previeuw.3. tap on the 3 dots on the bottem right corner.4. select anyone of them as long it is not the free one. then you wil be redirected to a page where you can buy the card.i dont now if this is intended because it is a beta.@Shadow24Yes, this is the intended procedure. Only the preview is available to be seen until you buy the card.@jayz971i understand you have to buy it in order to watch full show.but what i mean is that is is not realy a straight forward way to buy a card.there is no easy acces buy botton implemented yet.maybe in the store or at the previeuw wthere can be a buy now botton?

It is simpler than you think to buy a card.

1) Go to front page and click on the card of your choice
2) Card will start playing preview
3) slide your finger up the screen to reveal the purchase button
4)and press button - job done!

It gets a bit more complicated if you decide to buy that particular card for cash rather than credits but that is an option that is not available anywhere else.

Ta-da!!
Shadow24
已加入 在 Aug 2019

10 发布
July 23, 2020
It is simpler than you think to buy a card.

1) Go to front page and click on the card of your choice
2) Card will start playing preview
3) slide your finger up the screen to reveal the purchase button
4)and press button - job done!

It gets a bit more complicated if you decide to buy that particular card for cash rather than credits but that is an option that is not available anywhere else.

Ta-da!!

Ah then i did not know that,

the cash option is quite nice actualy. if you only want one card just straight up pay for it.
rather then buying credits for 1 and half card or somting.

i normaly buy 50 euro worth on credits at the time.
but i can see how especiualy if your'e new you want it that way.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!