Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Scratch game complaints

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

Dragonslayer1666
已加入 在 Dec 2019

3 发布
May 2, 2020 (edited)
Honestly, this "Game" is just a rip off. I scratched 550 cards and while yes, from my count, I did win something from the majority of them. However, It's based on PURE luck and In my honest opinion, the game is rigged to screw you. I did win two SECs but not the one I was going for: (Belka).

I started to count how many losses I had a little after 250 cards, here are the results:

10 credits missed: 22
50 credits missed: 22
100 credits missed: 15
1 card missed: 23
Special Event Cards mised: 24 (Times I missed those cards in a row, 3 in a row, 3 in a row, and 2 in row) (I missed more times than there are ACTUAL Special Event Cards).

Total Missed: 106
Percentage (106 / 300) : 35.33% Loss

Now, some people might see that as not that bad, but it would get worse if I continue. I saw some people mentioning just paying a higher price for the card and I 100% agree with that. I will update the numbers if I continue.

Edit: My math was wrong, I corrected it now as I took 106 and divided it from 300 (The number of cards I scratched off after I started to keep count of the losses).
JuppKowalski
已加入 在 Feb 2020

77 发布
May 2, 2020
@Paintsnudes

I agree with you. Maybe it would be better to let us choose a card.

I won a Special Event Card at the Slot Mashine 2 weeks ago. I could choose which one of the specials I want. Why not here?

pantalone
已加入 在 Nov 2010

224 发布
May 2, 2020
The Belka card does not exist. It didn't exist till yesterday and it doesn't exist now. The Belka card does not exist, Scratch, scratch, scratch. The Belka card does not exist. I've lived all these years without it, so why....? Scratch, scratch, scratch. The Belka card does not exist. Bastards.
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3896 发布
May 2, 2020
Me as a member posting

I think if the SEC card is being released with an Event.
The when a members wins one, They Should

A. Be given their choice of SEC cards to add to their collection
or
B. The SEC cards should be given in Reverse Chronological order, so the Newest SEC card is added 1st.

a Random SEC card only adds to the Frustration the members are feeling...

Ironxside
已加入 在 Aug 2019

84 发布
May 2, 2020
I spent exactly 100 credits and scratched 30 cards.
Net income: 8 cards "won" (that I would never have bought), 5 medium quality, 2 standard and only 1 crystal clear, that in any case I would have to pay
only 68,75 credits.
No more gambling anymore: I'll put myself in "standby mode" and I will never spend a single one credit until the next cash back offer (maybe associated with reload bonus...)

(I've shared my experience just to earn the "Well Done" achievement....)
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
May 2, 2020
I think if the SEC card is being released with an Event.

Unfortunately the idea of there being some special event being associated with a SEC is now the exception rather than the rule (as it was when they were first introduced). I wish that Totem would return to releasing them primarily as a reward for participating in some special event rather than just as one of the prizes in an ordinary game. In my opinion the games should only be a secondary mechanism for obtaining these cards some time after the special event itself.
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
May 2, 2020 (edited)
It has been requested many times and by many members to have a clear path (which some others call "event") - that meaning: not a mere game of chance - in order to get a SEC; at least, during the week of each SEC's release.
It looks like, instead, not only 1 SEC is published every month, but also their association with games of chance is becoming the norm.
Gorfa91
已加入 在 Aug 2010

279 发布
May 2, 2020
@HansSachs yes I agree it seems to become the norm and seems to push both newcomers and old members to spend more and more. But look around how some famous brands are pushing their customers to become ***** and spend more. People are camping in front of Apple stores two days ahead to BUY the latest iPhone. This long week-end there is the annual "May be the 4th" event for LEGO (famous brand of platic bricks) and believe me I read a forum of fans (AFOL they called theselves) and this is just a crazyness and indecent cashflow... just for plastic bricks reproducing Star Wars stuff.
pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
May 2, 2020
The Belka card does not exist. It didn't exist till yesterday and it doesn't exist now. The Belka card does not exist, Scratch, scratch, scratch. The Belka card does not exist. I've lived all these years without it, so why....? Scratch, scratch, scratch. The Belka card does not exist. Bastards.

@pantalone - Irony?

😆
pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
May 2, 2020
this seems like a clear path to getting a # of SEC's ....hehehehehehehe. so what ya talkin about Wilis!!

Are you a happy bunny @gkar45?
ELVERGON25
已加入 在 May 2019

4 发布
May 2, 2020
No more gambling anymore: I'll put myself in "standby mode" and I will never spend a single one credit until the next cash back offer (maybe associated with reload bonus...)

(I've shared my experience just to earn the "Well Done" achievement....)
DieRanger
已加入 在 Mar 2012

7 发布
May 2, 2020
This topic comes up every time. Some think it's good, others don't 😶.

For members who already have all the cards (except one or two special event cards), it is a slap in the face. Loyalty is only marginally rewarded. The "triple diamond status" is not very much with +4000 cards.

Why not buy "Special Event Cards" in the normal way? Money! Annoying, but it's just an economically oriented company. It is not wrong. But disappointing in this form. The possibility to buy tickets normally from "double" or "tripple" diamond status would certainly not be a leg break.

BUT you don't have to participate.

I reject any form of gambling, so for my part I do not participate 😐.
TallandSlimMan
已加入 在 Apr 2008

463 发布
May 2, 2020
I spent about a hundred credits, and gave up frustrated, because all I got for my time and money was 3 cards I did not want, would not have bought at any price, and wish I could give back.If Totem is going to make us jump through ridiculous hoops to get a card of our favorite girl (Belka), they at least, should give us the option of refusing random cards we don't want. I would rather have lost the credits than had those cards added to my collection.

I've got a number of cards in my collection that do not interest me. We can always deactivate them....but Paintsnudes makes a good point. Perhaps Totem could give us a token number of credits as an option instead of cards we do not want. Or a clearer path to SEC cards: Maybe five, ten, twenty...whatever...refusals of a card "won" in a gambling game nets one SEC card.
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
May 2, 2020 (edited)
SECs are important for the susteniblity of Istripper program. This is a fact.
If I was Totem Team I would endly, so, leave things as they are, but would also add a couple of compromises:
  • giving, on week of publication of each SEC, a clear path to get them - not a game of mere chance on which a member has not any certainty to ever be able to get it;
  • giving a free Joker to each subscriber of Premium membership, at the start of each year of such membership;
  • giving the possibility to buy Jokers to members who own 3000+ cards.
Zorendor
已加入 在 Apr 2010

7 发布
May 2, 2020
I would endly, so, leave things as they are, but would also add some compromises:on week of publication of each SEC, a clear path to get them - not a game of mere chance on which a member has not any certainty to ever be able to get it;a free Joker for each subscriber of Premium membership, for each year of such membership;possibility to buy Jokers, at least for members who own 3000+ cards.

Agree!
I've also added posibility to get joker for some achievements. For example users who 10 years with istripper already... Didn't we deserve just one joker card for such anniversary? ))
Cygnar82
已加入 在 Sep 2015

30 发布
May 2, 2020
They should just make these "special event" cards have an option of play or pay 50 credits or some large number. I know they are just trying to increase profits with them so fine. If the card is good enough to warrant "playing for" then it should be worth just paying for.
Cygnar82
已加入 在 Sep 2015

30 发布
May 2, 2020
Hi
The scratch card price doesn't take in account your VIP status. For many members, this is very advantageous, even with 720P card.
The gains are calculated so the cards cost cheaper than if you bought them individually but sometimes the odds are not for the benefit of a particular client.

Our goal is to provide you with fun, not frustration.So we'll try to figure out how to adjust the odds to avoid as much as possible the kind of situation you described.

I'll keep you posted.

Have a great weekend guys. Stay safe.

Hang on...you mean to say you aren't already taking into account your most loyal customers that have put in the most money?

Well...learn something every day.
AJD2009
已加入 在 Dec 2008

3 发布
May 2, 2020
Talk about feeling stupid - I actually voted for the scratch game. It was the only game I have ever played where I came out ahead. That was once a long time ago.
As a long time, loyal customer who has every card offered, my goal in a contest is only to get the "special" card. This one took 43 tries at a net cost of 140 credits, WOW! Still not the most I have spent to "WIN" a card.
So let me make a suggestion for three new achievements specially designed for your loyal, but stupid, customers.
Stupid idiot achievement - spent more than 10X cost of a card in a game to win it.
Really stupid idiot achievement - spent more than 10x cost of a card in a game to win it, twice.
Really really stupid idiot achievement - spent more than 10x cost of a card in a game to win it, three or more times.
I realize games are Totems way of getting back some of the $ you lose by giving loyal customer discounts on regular card costs. An achievement might make it easier for us to "swallow".
pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
May 2, 2020
I would endly, so, leave things as they are, but would also add some compromises:on week of publication of each SEC, a clear path to get them - not a game of mere chance on which a member has not any certainty to ever be able to get it;a free Joker for each subscriber of Premium membership, for each year of such membership;possibility to buy Jokers, at least for members who own 3000+ cards.
Agree!
I've also added posibility to get joker for some achievements. For example users who 10 years with istripper already... Didn't we deserve just one joker card for such anniversary? ))

The trouble with creating any scheme that "rewards" a relatively small section of the community is that you then risk ***** off the majority - and the truth is that it is probably the newest members who are spending the most money.

As regards a long service award - does someone who joined in 2008 but last bought a card in 2010 and has only ever bought 30 cards - would they qualify (That is a hypothetical person - not a dig at any real person)?
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
May 2, 2020 (edited)
The trouble with creating any scheme that "rewards" a relatively small section of the community is that you then risk ***** off the majority
Whith my proposals, not at all.
If users with 3000+ cards would able to buy jokers - and Premium members would get one every year, there simply would be more people which would like to increase their buyings - and/or get a Premium membership, in order to get the Jokers.
lukaszr
已加入 在 Dec 2007

721 发布
May 2, 2020 (edited)
As regards a long service award - does someone who joined in 2008 but last bought a card in 2010 and has only ever bought 30 cards - would they qualify (That is a hypothetical person - not a dig at any real person)?

Definitely no, but an additional condition could be set, i.e. the number of shows in collection and/or the number of shows purchased in the last 365 days, which would indicate user activity.
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
May 2, 2020 (edited)
Briefly: a bonus rewarding a mere status as "member for 10 years" - maybe even with just the free card and no purchases ever - would be not good, for obvious reasons.
But a bonus rewarding some actions done by members, as having 3000 cards purchased or getting a Premium membership, would be good both for members and for the company - since more people might then want to buy many cards and/or to get a Premium membership.
tokstolle
已加入 在 Oct 2009

36 发布
May 2, 2020
Briefly: a bonus rewarding a mere status as "member for 10 years" - maybe even with just the free card and no purchases ever - would be not good, for obvious reasons.
But a bonus rewarding some actions done by members, as having 3000 cards purchased or getting a Premium membership, would be good both for members and for the company - since more people might then want to buy many cards and/or to get a Premium membership.

Agree, either allow premium to buy them direct or set a new 4 diamond level of say 3000 card that allows that.

I don't really care about the credits becuase I usually stay about +/- 0, but sitting and scratsch severel 100 cards is pretty boring
Richie94
已加入 在 Nov 2015

89 发布
May 2, 2020
Bought over 235 scratch cards just to get the belka nurse special card.. lost all my credits and never got the card ://////... from the 235 cards I did get a special card, but not the one that I wanted !! I'm forsure going to take a break from istripper, been wanting to quit for a while now and this just motivates me more....
64buick2
已加入 在 Jul 2008

102 发布
May 2, 2020
Ouch! This scratch game is much harder than the previous ones. I've used up 930 credits and only won back 810 and nothing else; no jokers and no special card. Belka's cute but as the song says, you got to know when to fold 'em.

I'm out!
tokstolle
已加入 在 Oct 2009

36 发布
May 2, 2020 (edited)
Now did I fix my stats for the latest scratch game.

430 cards bought, got the SEC on the 421 card.

10 credit won - 148
20 credit won - 88 (I guess instead of cards as it don't exist any card despite the newest SEC I can win).
50 credit won - 22
100 credit won - 3

Total result - up 340 credit and 1 SEC, after more than one hour.
64buick2
已加入 在 Jul 2008

102 发布
May 3, 2020
Thought I'd give it another shot. Five scratch cards; no credits. Bad luck??
Ratzfatz
已加入 在 Dec 2019

2 发布
May 3, 2020
Well i must be a very Lucky Man
After scratching 1250 Cards ill get the 100 Credit win
I also win 7 cards but 3 of them are Jokers......Nice
Btw i start this Event with 750 Credits now i have 1200 Credits witch means i have a Total Win of 450 Credits also.
What a nice Game, thank you very mutch....
Sry for my bad English its a long Time ago and English is not one of my vavorit Languages
Wich you all the best and good Luck
Cu Ratzfatz
pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
May 4, 2020
Well i must be a very Lucky ManAfter scratching 1250 Cards ill get the 100 Credit winI also win 7 cards but 3 of them are Jokers......NiceBtw i start this Event with 750 Credits now i have 1200 Credits witch means i have a Total Win of 450 Credits also.What a nice Game, thank you very mutch....Sry for my bad English its a long Time ago and English is not one of my vavorit LanguagesWich you all the best and good LuckCu Ratzfatz

@Ratzfatz - glad you have enjoyed playing the game.

I am guessing though that what you won were 3 Special Event Cards, as Joker cards were not available to be won in this game.
Ratzfatz
已加入 在 Dec 2019

2 发布
May 4, 2020
Thats true
beg my Pardon
i am missing 3 Special Cards and i am winning them in this Event

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!