Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Mystery Envelopes, Q&A

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
February 21, 2020
@Celine

ATTENTION PLEASE: to all of you who can't purchase Mystery Envelopes because you already own all the shows available :
Quit & relaunch your software: now you can purchase envelopes @5 credits with only a scratch game inside !
Good luck!

Thank you for so quickly responding to this problem. I shall now play until I either win the SEC or reach my self imposed spending limit for these games.
PointZero
已加入 在 May 2014

52 发布
February 21, 2020
I just got the card it took 1 hr of play time and 175 credit loss to get it.. happy hunting guys and gals... Oh and also in all that time I never seen 1 ( 50 credits ) so theres that as well. But I managed to land about 6 or 7 ( 25 credits )

😕
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
February 21, 2020 (edited)
I also just won today's SEC. It took me about 40 minutes playing the scratch game, but only cost me 30 credits overall. I won many times, most often just the 5 credits it cost me to play, but there were quite a few 10 or double 5 credit wins plus a few of 25 credits. At the rate at which I was playing and winning it looks like would have taken me hours to reach my self imposed limit of losing 115 credits - and as my winnings were quite often over my total spend at that point I would not have been at all surprised if I had made a profit as well as winning the SEC if I had played for longer.
KarKing
已加入 在 Jun 2017

9 发布
February 21, 2020
ATTENTION PLEASE: to all of you who can't purchase Mystery Envelopes because you already own all the shows available :
Quit & relaunch your software: now you can purchase envelopes @5 credits with only a scratch game inside !
Good luck!

Great, every time an error message, and no other way to get this SEC, this time you really shot the bird, as we would das in Austria.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
@KarKing

Did you QUIT and restart the program as @Celine instructed us to do?

As I am am often pointing out the X icon in the top right hand corner does not quit the program, only closes the window. You need to use the QUIT menu item available only via the systray icon (or you can ***** the program using task manager or you can reboot).
B3L1AN
已加入 在 Dec 2010

3 发布
February 21, 2020
I ***** 2500 credits. No SEC for me. Lots of old shows and almost no credits or other cards to win. ***** happens. This is a worst Game.
KarKing
已加入 在 Jun 2017

9 发布
Did you QUIT and restart the program as @Celine instructed us to do?

Thanks for the tipp, but its dont work.
Starryk
已加入 在 Nov 2008

1859 发布
February 21, 2020
I won't play if i have to buy a ton of cards i don't want for it. Still got one Joker card so i can get one of the 2 new SECs at least. I like playing the scratch game but not in combination with the mystery envelopes. But anyway i do appreciate that you found a solution for those with a full collection at least.
haruchai
已加入 在 Feb 2008

167 发布
@Celine

Thank you for the fix it is really appreciated. Worked like a charm and I now own the Special Event Card.

Edit to add - hopefully fixes like this can be in place going forward, fingers crossed :)
55URF3R
已加入 在 Dec 2007

27 发布
February 21, 2020
completely DISAPPOINTED
haruchai
已加入 在 Feb 2008

167 发布
February 21, 2020
Oh and I guess this might upset some people but it took me 1 minute and cost me 15 credits.
55URF3R
已加入 在 Dec 2007

27 发布
February 21, 2020
No wonder
Dfner
已加入 在 Feb 2018

635 发布
February 21, 2020
Whoa... some people getting the SEC for 15-30 credits and some spending 2500 credits and still not getting it... makes one very hesitant to start spending their credits...

I had accumulated 3 Joker cards into my collection from all the previous games and buying the premium membership early enough, so I decided to spend one of them for the new Eva Elfie card and not try my luck at all. Still two Jokers left for the inevitable new SECs in the near future...
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
Some thoughts after the fix...
I can understand giving to owners of full collection some chances more than to other members, in order to reward their fidelity.
But the gap now present from the almost impossibility to win the card which ordinary members have to experience to the quite easy win which completists can now enjoy (and which they did report) is maybe too big.
It was a "last minute" fix, so I think it can be ok for this time, but maybe if such a "mystery envelopes" offer will be proposed again on the same day of a SEC's release (which by the way I hope NOT to happen), such a thing should be taken on consideration also.
peterbanker
已加入 在 Jan 2009

216 发布
February 21, 2020
I have quit the game after losing 200 credits.
No SEC or Joker wins but I did manage to win 2 ordinary cards so they cost me 100 credits each.
That might be profitable for Totem in the short term but not the long term
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
@Dfner

Whoa... some people getting the SEC for 15-30 credits and some spending 2500 credits and still not getting it... makes one very hesitant to start spending their credits...

There are two factors affecting this

1) As with any games of chance there is always a possibility of winning quickly and cheaply and there is also always a possibility of losing badly if you continue to play.

2) With this scratch card, as with the previous scratch cards, if there are not enough cards in the store that you could buy then the prizes that would have entailed cards are replaced by wins of credits. This means that for those of us with full or nearly full collections the chances of winning credits (or at least getting our stake back for a scratch card) are greatly increased. Our chances of winning something are not increased because other members will be winning 20% discounts on 5 cards rather than getting their money back. Of course if they don't want the cards they have won then they may not regard this as a win but in terms of credit value it is.

As a result, if you are playing only for the SEC and do not want any other cards then those of us with full sets will tend to pay much less than those that still have cards that can be purchased in the store.

You coud regard this as being a reward to what others have been calling Totem's "best customers" - several posters (though not myself) have suggested that such customers should be rewarded in some way.
Wardogleader
已加入 在 Oct 2015

45 发布
February 21, 2020
There should be an Option for Triple Diamond and Premium Members to buy or Preorder SECs.
Just to remind everyone about it, there is still that "Achievment" Tab in our Profile which say "Coming Soon"(Registered Trademark) since Years.
So how about doing something with that?
Dfner
已加入 在 Feb 2018

635 发布
February 21, 2020
@TheEmu

Agreed with everything you wrote. I have full collection (now that I used one of my Jokers on that new Eva Elfie card) so I only had credits to win with the scratch cards. I did do some of them for fun and to see if I can get some big credit wins, but after being about 40-50 credits at loss, called it a day :)

And while on topic on Special Event Cards, I'm quite certain that one of Belka's forthcoming F-series cards will be SEC. I'm sure Totem has taken notice of the overwhelmingly positive reaction to her cards so far, and calculated potential profits appropriately. Luckily, I still have those 2 jokers left :)
Wardogleader
已加入 在 Oct 2015

45 发布
February 21, 2020
Sorry i ment buying or Preordering Joker Cards not SECs.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
@Wardogleader

As Jokers can be used to buy SECs, at a fixed rate of 1 Joker per SEC, then there would be little difference
Ullubu
已加入 在 Dec 2011

746 发布
February 21, 2020
I'm quite certain that one of Belka's forthcoming F-series cards will be SEC.

She or Stacy Cruz
PointZero
已加入 在 May 2014

52 发布
February 21, 2020
@Wardogleader

Yes but that is going to come back and bite us in the ass.. What will happen is once they start selling Joker packs they will up the cost say 2 even 3 jokers per SEC .. I for one would not be liking that idea at all.
Wardogleader
已加入 在 Oct 2015

45 发布
February 21, 2020
Well like i mentioned they could do something with the Achievment Tab.
Maybe when you have buyed over 4000 Cards you are automatically get x Number of Joker Cards when you buy/expand Premium Membership.
I mean shouldn't the Achievments not be good for something?
Dfner
已加入 在 Feb 2018

635 发布
February 21, 2020
I'm quite certain that one of Belka's forthcoming F-series cards will be SEC.

She or Stacy Cruz

True... or even both 😳
JayZ971
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2009

2243 发布
February 21, 2020
I won't play if i have to buy a ton of cards i don't want for it.

Same here 😕
coach411
已加入 在 Aug 2008

1 发布
February 22, 2020
what kind of scam is this, I cant post a comment in other parts of the forums because it says im a free user of istripper. This is ridiculous, I was not given my 3000 cards for free.
JayZ971
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2009

2243 发布
February 22, 2020
Well i guess @lukaszr can no longer give us heads up about SEC's on his site because this is news to me!

Looks to be true..........checked last night by chance, Eva's card was listed as a regular card, checked the SEC's to see if there were any additions..........
Mindful
已加入 在 Mar 2015

43 发布
February 22, 2020 (edited)
There should be an Option for Triple Diamond and Premium Members to buy or Preorder SECs.Just to remind everyone about it, there is still that "Achievment" Tab in our Profile which say "Coming Soon"(Registered Trademark) since Years.So how about doing something with that?

I like this idea. The Achievement tab has been there since the rebranding to istripper which was a couple years ago so no idea what they are waiting on. I personally think that we should have an option to at least get joker cards.

But then I'm sure that the profits they are getting is better than goodwill from customers, which I understand somewhat. I just wish I could get some of the SEC shows without gambling.

I'm just hoping that the profits earned will translate to better shows that can be directly bought in the store.
elfine
已加入 在 Jul 2017

81 发布
February 22, 2020
Forget SEC you can't win the special event card if you have a full collection.
So, I don't see the point to make a game if not all participants can have a single chance to win the card.

I have nothing about gambling if at least you can win something.
My collection will end at 4448 in 2020. Enjoy.
nm76
已加入 在 Feb 2008

8 发布
February 22, 2020
I also just won today's SEC. It took me about 40 minutes playing the scratch game, but only cost me 30 credits overall. I won many times, most often just the 5 credits it cost me to play, but there were quite a few 10 or double 5 credit wins plus a few of 25 credits. At the rate at which I was playing and winning it looks like would have taken me hours to reach my self imposed limit of losing 115 credits - and as my winnings were quite often over my total spend at that point I would not have been at all surprised if I had made a profit as well as winning the SEC if I had played for longer.

So you can confirm that people with full collections CAN win SECs on the new 5-credit scratch offs? Because I've been scratching them for well over an hour and haven't seen a single one yet (I'm missing the latest two).

The nice thing is that, like you said, it's not really costing me much in credits, because of the win rate. The ironically stupid thing about this, is that I'd happily spend WAY MORE credits just to buy one of the SECs directly, to avoid wasting so much of my time scratching cards.

So Totem could be making WAY MORE MONEY from me (and I'd be happier spending my time watching naked girls instead of scratch-offs) if they would just let people like us buy the darn SECs directly. Make them 50, 100, even 200 credits, I don't care. Just don't waste my time.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!