Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Network error?  

论坛 / 新用户板块

desexyvideoclub
已加入 在 Sep 2016

108 发布
February 11, 2020
Attempting to log in normal shows the message Network error.
I tried to change password but it didn't help?
desexyvideoclub
已加入 在 Sep 2016

108 发布
February 11, 2020
Solved - One hour later it was fixed by itself.
SetFuego
已加入 在 Mar 2008

737 发布
February 11, 2020
Some things just fix themselves, as if by magic. It was probably a sexy magic fairy here. 😆
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
February 11, 2020 (edited)
@desexyvideoclub

With iStripper Network Errors occur for three reasons

1) There was a problem somewhere between the iStripper client and Totem's server or on the server itself.

In this case there is normally nothing you can do except wait until the problem is fixed and retry. Depending on what the problem was (transient glitch or a hardware failure) the required wait may be a fraction of a second or much much longer. If it was due to a problem with your own equipment then you will have to fix it yourself which may necessitate a reboot or resetting your router.

2) Network traffic was high resulting in a slow response from the server. In this case the iStripper client may miss an expected response and declare a Network Error. Depending on just what transaction failed you may need to retry what you were doing, or manually re-synch with the servers or stop and restart the iStripper program. If you wait long enough iStripper will perform a re-synch without manual intervention. In extreme cases you may need to reboot.

3) The iStripper client was too slow resulting in a timeout. This can often be caused by other programs running at the same time which can lead either to iStripper not having enough CPU time or to network congestion. In either case the results are similar to case 2) and the range of solutions are the same.

The third case can arise if you have configured iStripper to start automatically when you boot your PC or login to an account because if you do this then on many systems there will be a lot of other programs initialising themselves some of which will be trying to contact some server or other (e.g.to check for updates). In my case, because I had a slow internet connection, this would cause iStripper to fail to synchronise with Totem's servers almost every time. Even with a good network connection it can still happen, though more rarely. For this reason I start iStripper manually well after any reboot or login has completed and the system is less busy.
sexisgood41
已加入 在 Oct 2015

1 发布
April 10, 2022
i have the same problem.
Manue
团队
CUSTOMER SERVICE
已加入 在 Nov 2014

1049 发布
April 11, 2022
@sexisgood41 Hi, Are you using a VPN ? please send all the details to [email protected]
Thank you

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!