Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Visual Fullscreen Scene Creator Using Unity

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

SkyHills
已加入 在 Jun 2016

1 发布
July 16, 2018
While I'm a fairly experienced programmer, I found creating fullscreen scenes to be too tedious, especially without documentation. So I started working on a visual way of creating scenes using Unity. The benefits of working directly in Unity is that there are plenty of tools built in that are ideal for this.

Download for the example scene for iStripper and Unity package so that people can use my tools in Unity:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PzqjjjLwJjkuLSBMhpWbwt1jaxlB1Sik

To generate the script for the scene in Unity, you just have to select the Scene object in the SampleScene from the hierachy window and click on Copy Script on the generator component in the inspector window. Once copied, you can then paste the code in a scene's scn document.

Right now it only properly supports 2D scenes, but I plan to also make it work for 3D scenes. Also, I want to make it easier to set allowed, denies and categories for clips, but that ended up being quite hard so for now you have to manually enter the words.

I feel like there's a lot more I'm going to need to explain, especially for those that are new to Unity, so just let me know if you have any questions.

Z22
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1166 发布
July 16, 2018
Nice, will give it a try.
Matt3000
已加入 在 Oct 2017

4 发布
June 7, 2019
I just made changes to existing card but when I preview the card it does not preview the new card still old girl that pops up on my desktop how do I animate it.

Thanks Matt

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!