Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

How to rename shows to play it diffrently

论坛 / 新用户板块

desexyvideoclub
已加入 在 Sep 2016

107 发布
March 15, 2017
I have one show that never plays: The Red Fox - Solo
I like to have none-nude and topless shows to be displayed and that works for every single card other than this card, since it only have full nudity shows.
I have tried to rename the files arround but instead of reaching the result of treating full nude clips as topless, I go the message "file not found"
How can this be fixed?
desexyvideoclub
已加入 在 Sep 2016

107 发布
March 18, 2017
Just in case it was hard to understand what I was saying: What is the correct way to rename a file so it moves from full nudity onto topless instead?
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
March 18, 2017 (edited)
As far as I'm aware, each clip file is hard-coded with it's own clip name and also coded to each member's username after purchase. We members CANNOT change this. Simply re-naming the file will not work.

The 3rd digit from the right in each file name denotes the eroticism level from 1 to 5. Level 1 is no nudity, level 5 is XXX. This is embedded in the code.

I believe this is mainly to fight against piracy of Totem's product :)
Dentrassy
已加入 在 Dec 2008

6 发布
March 18, 2017
@desexyvideoclub,
I have renamed files to change the erotic level many times and it does work.
I think you are missing a vital step, after renaming the files, you must "Rebuild Collection" (top of setting page). Once the rebilild has completed your renamed files will be usable.
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3876 发布
March 18, 2017
Members can alter the erotic level classification of the card, but you can't alter the Type of Clip.
you can't change a Pole clip to a Table Clip, so it is Zoomed Closer. ( you can rename it, but it won't affect playback. )

The Erotic classification will affect if clips are selected based on your erotic settings.

So if you are watching a clip, that's marked as no-nudity, and you find it is topless.
you can change it. It will no longer be played as a non-nude clip.

this Only works for .vghd clip type, and not for .demo clips.

after you've altered the Erotic level, you then have to Rebuild Collection
to allow the GUI to take a new Inventory of your Clips.

updating the card, or re-downloading it will cause you to looses all your clip name changes, it will revert back to stock.

Pic 1
In my example, I altered All of the a0001 cards clips to be classified as XXX clips
and I did rename some of the clip types.
list on the left is altered list, list on the right is Orig.

In the 2nd pic, I selected a Table Clip, but of course, it was a Standing in-out clip
So that part of the Clip is Encoded and can't be spoofed, But it will Show up on the list
with your New Classification.

HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
March 18, 2017
Oops. Never tried that as I had no reason to. During my short time on the QA team, we had to check these levels. I assumed that only the Team could change them. I'll shut up now :/
desexyvideoclub
已加入 在 Sep 2016

107 发布
March 21, 2017
To everyone - thanks a lot so far but you did not explain which digits of the file name I need to change: I want to make full nudity and xxx into topless instead
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
March 21, 2017
As I said earlier, the 3rd digit (number) from the right in the file names denotes the eroticism level for each file clip.

a0016_2(1)18.vghd is a no nudity table clip.

a0016_68(3)02.vghd is a pole clip with level 3 nudity.

In either of these files, if you changed the number to (2) without the brackets, according to what I've read here, they should show up as topless clips :)

Like this: a0016_68202.vghd
desexyvideoclub
已加入 在 Sep 2016

107 发布
March 26, 2017
Ok - Thanks

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!