Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
August 22, 2015
Well, for those who are running the cave and trying to hack the code..I've found it rather less oppressive to lighten the blackness of the non rendered patches (shaded) areas. Its not a cure for anything, just bit easier on the opressive starkness ie: greys out the heavy black. Uses halo.png posted above.
below camera target..
sprite {
pos: 480, 200, 0
source: halo
size: 4000, 4000
ambient: 0.3, 4.3, 0.3
opacity: 0.1
}

sprite {
pos: -480, 200, 0
source: halo
size: 4000, 4000
ambient: 0.3, 4.3, 0.3
opacity: 0.1
}

good luck ;-)

Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1135 发布
August 22, 2015 (edited)
@HombreSinSombra

Sorry for the semi duplictae post - it looks a like @EverthangForever posted somethiing whilst I was editing my original post.

Apologies I wasn't trying to imply that you could fix this just wishing you luck in trying to do so.

I have tried a number of things - chances are you will try something different that may work. Also you have an NVIDIA card similar to (but not the same as EverthangForever). As you can see from my above posts I have an AMD card which has some problems with one of @Everthang Forever's shaders that no one ese appears to be having problems with, so my graphics card has some problems.

You may have a much better chance of fixing this than me, at least for NVIDIA users - hence the good luck wishes. I'd be more than happy to see this working.

I agree that there may be some similarities in the coding for the various cave shaders the have already been poted. If you can common/ coding beteen them then, for me, this would br great. I have cuople of scenes that would be great i f I could modify the shader code to acceept them.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
August 22, 2015 (edited)
@Number6 whoops..yes I was editing that post to change Surface_texture opacity to 0.85, both halo's opacity: 0.1 to opacity: 1.50 and their ambients to ambient: 0.5, 0.5, 0.5 ( tried using SCN floodlights earlier with no luck ;-() ..anyhow i hope too that its merely a shader code change that can make this work for you..lets hope. I'm off for a week now (hence the rush) so in the mean time maybe @TheEmu will pop in. hope so..Goodluck experimenting guys !!
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
August 22, 2015
@No.6: No apologies required, my friend. I took your words in the manner you intended :)
I'm about to start digging in the code for those 3 shaders. I'll probably have a headache very soon! AND, this could take a while so nobody hold their breaths!

@ET: I'll add your halo code later :)
The thing is, I see that some clips actually run quite smoothly on your scene. Some are 720P, others 1080P, some are 3K. So why is that? Obviously we can't change the coding for the clips. Hmmm...
kylegonjinn
已加入 在 May 2013

2 发布
August 27, 2015
At the risk of sounding like a complete dunce, I need to ask for a little help. I want to try out the custom scenes that the brilliant and creative folks here have come up with, but I can't figure out how to add those scenes to my VG. I've been browsing the forum trying to find the instructions I need, but everything seems to be about how to create custom scenes rather than add new ones I've downloaded. Right now the only ones showing up on my menu are Background 2D, Bloom, Paris Penthouse Club, Perforations, and ShadowBlob, despite my having copied some new ones I want to try into the VG scenes file folder. I don't see any options on the Full Screen menu for adding scenes (and I've made sure I'm running the most current version of the program, 1.2.0.84), and clicking and ***** the files into the program doesn't work either. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1135 发布
August 27, 2015 (edited)
@kylegonjinn

Unfortunately the instructions for downloading scenes are lost somewhere in the dim distant past of the tutorials and discussions.

On the fullscreen tab in the program there is a link to your scenes folder. If you click on it it wil take you to the folder. You will see that the scenes are ordered in sub folders. This is very important. If you put the scene files in the main folder the program will not see them.

To install new scene files you need to create a new folder in the scenes folder. It is probably simplest if you create the folder using the name of the person whose scenes you are downloading. When you have downloaded the zip file of the scenes you must copy all the files inside the zip file into the new folder. It is very important that you copy all the subfolders to the new folder and that the scenes themselves are in the "root" of the new folder.

If you have done this correctly then you should see the new scenes on the fullscreen tab in the program.

Another way of doing it is to copy the zip file directly into the scenes folder. You can then right click on the zip file and select extract all. It will prompt you for a folder name. You can accept the default one (usually the name of the zip file) or create a new one. Click on OK and it should correctly extract all the files to the new folder.

Please note that there may be several scene files in the folder. On the program fullscreen tab if you double click on the name it will expand showing you all the scenes in that group. You can play individual scenes and enable disable scenes that you don't like or don't work well.

If you have any problems send me PM and I'll try and help you through the routine with some screencaps.
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
August 27, 2015 (edited)
Quite a while ago, I intended to add a little tutorial for exactly this kind of thing...

@No.6 just did the job for me. Thanks buddy ;)

I will add tho, that some zips SHOULD extract to the MAIN scene folder. For example: If you download a zip of scenes created by, again eg, No.6 and you don't yet have any of his scenes, you should unzip to the Main scenes folder. This will create a sub-folder for No.6. If you already have a sub-folder by No.6, then normally you should extract the zip to HIS sub-folder (Unless otherwise stated in an included text file in the zip).

Some of the guys here have made it easier to extract to the correct folder automatically. (I'm not one of them as I don't really know how. Yet).

If for whatever reason, your newly extracted and installed scenes don't show up in your Fullscreen GUI, and this can happen easily as I've found quite often, the usual reason is that it's not in the correct folder or sub-folder.

Search the main scenes folder first. If you're new to this, then you should see something other than Totem's 5 installed folders, as named by kylegonjinn. If not, you extracted somewhere else, obviously ;)

If you have a number of member created scenes installed, and you don't see the newly extracted scene folder, then there are 2 possibilities. You extracted somewhere else or accidentally inside another existing scene folder. Then you need to search inside each sub-folder. Unless you know what you're looking for exactly, this can get very complicated. It might be easier to simply open the zip download and extract again to the correct folder. The scene zips are usually relatively small files so don't worry about duplication on your hard drive. Once you've figured this stuff out, you can then go back thru the folders and delete the duplications. At least that's how I've done it :)
HSS.

Edit: I just re-read @no.6's post. I mis-read a small part of his post. To clarify:

Each scene you unzip to the main scenes folder MUST include ALL of the files contained in the zip IN ONE FOLDER. If you separate any of the files, the scene will either not work at all or throw up errors.

Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1135 发布
August 28, 2015 (edited)
@HombreSin Sombra

Thanks for clarifying a couple of things. It has made me realise that part of my post is inaccurate (in some cases). It really depends on the structure of the zip file. I don't have a top level folder in mine just the subfolders and scene files. Consequently you need to extract mine into a top level folder.

IIRC @EverthangForever and possibly some others actually put the top level folder inside the zip file. Consequently if you follow my instructions for right clicking on the zip file and accepting the default folder for the unzipping process then you will end up with a folder within a folder which will not work. I hadn't really thought about it from that point of view because I structure my zip files slightly differently. Its no wonder people are ***** even I'm getting ***** now. I've got a bit blase recently. I used to put the exact method for extracting my files in the post with the link to the scene. Just recently I have just been saying extract to the same folder as previous scenes.

@kylegonjinn

Typically your scenes folder should look something like the first cap attached. Then if you click on a scenes folder (I've used one of mine for an example) you should see something like the second cap attached. There should be some sub folders and a number of files ending in .scn. The .scn files are actually the fullscreen scene files. If this is the case then the fullscreen tab on the program should look like the 3rd cap attached. You may have to double click on the scene name on the program tab to get it to expand as per the cap.

The Fullscreen program only looks inside the first level folder. If you see .scn in the main scenes folder then it will not work. If you click on one of the scene folders and all you see is another folder and no .scn files then this will not work either.

If you are still having problems please let me know whose scene files you have downloaded and I will look in the zip file and see how the folders need to be extracted and advise you. I think I have most if not all the zip files that have been posted by all of the scene creators over the last couple of years.

Hope this is of more help.
kylegonjinn
已加入 在 May 2013

2 发布
August 28, 2015
Thanks very much, everyone. That was exactly what I needed. :)
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
August 29, 2015 (edited)
Good question @kylegonjinn & welcome !
A little about ET zips..As long as I can recall, I have always included the above installer note in ALL ET installation zips. Please Note:

1. All ET Zips are always fully extracted (from blue mark above) ONLY into the main SCENES folder.

2. The main scenes folder is the folder you open when you click the 'open scenes folder' button at the base of the VGHD player's fullscreen page.

3. When you do the extraction your unzip program may ask if you want to MERGE new with existing folders ~ agree to merge all.

4. When you do the extraction it may ask if you want to overwrite any existing files that may have the same name. ~ agree to overwrite all.

Don't forget also (as was mentioned by @No.6 & @HSS earlier), that the VGHD Player's 'Scenes' list does NOT represent a structure of folders and files like you will see in your PC's file manager/explorer.

The list in the player is a list of similar prefixes of names (grouped 'name-trees' if you like ) of scenes (zzz - xxx.scn files) which your Player may have found existing no more than one file-manager folder depth below your.../data/scenes folder. That is the only depth that SCN files can be read by the player. Hope that makes sense. I've found that extracting everything to main scenes directory and the user allowing extract to merge same name folders and overwriting any same name files to be the least ***** option to get everything extracted, installed & updated where it should be.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
September 2, 2015
@Number6, according to @HSS he's getting some results with that latest remix of BoyC's shader. There were some issues I resolved with shadow conflicts using pi ~ that may have helped. I've been enjoying your fractal collection on this so much..and optimized for it somemore..have a go & let me know if it works now. cheers!!
no.6's fractals are the BeezKneez imho~.;-)
Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1135 发布
September 3, 2015 (edited)
Sorry @EverthangForever - it still stutters. I don't think it is quite as bad as it was but its enough to be noticeable.

I can't take credit for the Fractals either. Apart from one or two that I did create, most of them I found on the internet. I have been editing some more of @Lunarpup's to include in the collection.

I saw the comments from @HombreSinSombra regarding the possibility of a web page for scenes, skins. etc.

I am not sure they know what they are letting themselves in for. Do you know you have 250+ scenes and I shudder to think how many @TheEmu has.

Was also a little concerned that there was some mention of ratings in the original post. I think that may actually put off possible new contributors. If they get low ratings they may not bother contributing again. They need encouraging and I don't think ratings help. I know the reverse can be true but often some early scenes are not as good as the later ones. Practice makes perrfect they say.Still it will be up to Totem at the end of the day.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
September 3, 2015 (edited)
@Number6,
in line 163 of the current shader remix
vec3 p2=(Posm1+Pos+Posm1+Pos)/4.0;
the Pos & Posm1 settings can be changed back to
vec3 p2=(Posm1+Pos)/2.0;
My guess is you would have already tried that and possibly many other reduction tweeks to cure the stutter.
We really need @TheEmu to suss this shader out & it would help if he can elaborate further the difference of this coding approach with the Elias~IceCave example. Perhaps by breaking down the IceCave code with // functional comments to compare with BoyC's code & shed some light on the congestion gremlins.
Wrt the competition comments, I tend to agree with you..the last thing I'd want to do is mark-down anyone who is trying to make any sort of fist of coding adjustment, especially newbies. My own motivation comes from obligations I feel, to honour the enormous time put in earlier by the likes of @Wyldanimal, @TheEmu & others here..when they were otherwise busy & really didn't have to do it. @TheEmu said he will return to complete the realtime setting panels project sometime..so we can only hope.
@HSS, oh great news...😄
if you have my last remix of BoyC's code running, I'm keen to know what iteration rate are you currently using at line 141 ?
const float numit=128.0; //raymarch precision
also line 184, increased pi to 8 decimal places..
vec3 ld=lp-Pos*tpn*3.14159265*n*3.14159265; //light direction as a function of tpn, n & pi ~ET
in my rig changing the line 79 on the shader to..
vec2 pos=Position(p.z,a,b,c,d)/0.96858;
should adjust the distance of the Tunnel slice very slightly
equivalent to (100-pi/100). I've found its a good place there to play around with reducing pixillation of 'distant' parts of the scene texture. I have more smoother plane gradients in 'deeper' views generally now on 128 iterations (less jaggies), but the humble division above seems to just smooth out distance effects a tad slicker.
I've had the odd freeze, however hitting the "S" key + the time to go make a coffee ~ usually finds play restored & underway ok :-)
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
September 5, 2015

With kind permissions of @Number6 & @yidincrete here are 4 diagnostic scenes for VGHD Forum members experimenting with Shadertoy.com's BoyC-TheCave fragment shader.

It comprises VGHDPlayer scenes for sampler2D textures set to convert to 1920 x 1200 size in order to study the effect of texture reduction and texture tiling by the VGHDPlayer with various native size textures (picture files).

The provided native sizes below are labelled within each test graphic and they are all installed in the same name-tree listing here for ease of comparison. The original textures provided in other subdirectories have been inverted and mirrored variously in x and y dimensions foreshadowing possible further/future work required on the shader code by others. Test sizes are:

1920 x 1200
5112 x 2880
7673 x 4305

Texture labels have been differently applied. Some are on transparent areas to display what is running below the shader quad and some are not.

It is a quest to understand how tiling of textures can be declared better in the code. How this and other effects could be improved & structured to be manipulated by uniforms so we can easily observe more interesting convoluted 3D dynamic wrappings without excessive strain on the GPU. It is hoped scene/shader test-sets like these may inspire further improvements and perhaps even lead to development of a 'Tunnel B' type shader project later on.

Zip is in the share
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=29408&storageRemovePostItem=1&gotolastpage=1#post479195
关于iStripper的一切 / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
This thread will be Strictly for the member created Scenes for Full Screen and the Screen Saver. list of shared Scenes Thread https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/42492/1?post=626142 Scene Discussio...
thread. Thanks @Number6, @yidincrete, @HSS. You guys rock !!
Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1135 发布
September 9, 2015
@EverthangForever

Still getting some stuttering but much improved on the test labrynth B scenes and the No.6 scene file (not sure if this is one of yours or one I have been playing with - I must keep bettter track of my test files).

It is a bit difficult to say if the video is actually jerking in this because the shader definitely is - about every 4 seconds. The texture rendering quality is quite good - on some of the other scenes the quality is a lot lower.

HTH

PS The video is also jerking - it just isn't quite as noticeable because of the shader jerking,

PPS On some of the higher density fractals there are a lot of "sparklies" which detract from the quality abit.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
September 9, 2015 (edited)
@number6
Hi, thats good news !! At least your RADEON R7 260X http://www.amd.com/en-us/products/graphics card is working this shader. By the jerking I suspect its limitation is its multithreading capacity. The NVIDIA GTX 660 has less multithreading capacity than the GTX 660ti (which is why I upgraded my rig from the standard gtx card spec. to ti ) and that may also explain why @HSS was having problems earlier with some multi-texture SCNs on his GTX 650, and OMG yidincrete with his GT 640m cannot report because still trawling thru Windows10 nightmare land..good luck with drivers :-/.

Ok for extra nerdy fun, when I return from break, I will be putting some hopefully useful tips & tricks I've been using recently for debugging any shader codes. eg:

1. line numbers on shown VGPlayer's debug screen are a combination of Scene (SCN) file-called code lines & shader lines,. A further complication is that empty code line spaces may or may not be counted by debug reports. If you want to know WHERE you are looking in the Notepad++ code using the VGdebug report, try guessing where it is in Notepad++ , and then place a string like 'wtf' on a line resave and rerun the scene. Then review your shader code again & count lines up or down from there. Don't forget to re-edit & resave the shader back again after ;-)

In this case you can see running with 'wtf'..its actually on VGdebug's line 57 not 52...
ie: Debug will report 'wtf''s line location as read by the VGPlayer.

Edit: @Number6 try stroking off the two shader calls in the SCN framebuffers @lines 39 & 44, and see if that affects the jerking. I think those calls are redundant there anyway.
Also wrt the sparklies..@TheEmu explained on page 24, three posts down, how GPU's deal with textures so if you have lots of detailed discontinuities of contrasting colors the averaging effect pixillates blockiness. Best fractals to use in animated scene files like these, will obviously then be lots of open gradients and limited small filigree :-)
Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1135 发布
September 13, 2015 (edited)
@MPerator

Many thanks for your "improved" Strip Wars Scenes.

These are excellent. I really like the "Beam" scenes and the new slow zoom in zoom out is great.

If you have anymore please share. I like @spoophmaniac's idea of a Jedi Council one if you have a suitable background pic. Jabba the Hut would be cool too.

All we need now is Totem to sign up Carrie Fisher and Natalie Portman :-)

PS

Thanks for The Emperor update. Brilliant :-)

PPS

The Vader ones are both working fine. Thanks again for sharing.
zenwolfy2k
已加入 在 Dec 2007

12 发布
September 19, 2015
Has anyone made an improvement to the Fullscreen mode to allow for multi-screen setups? I run 3 screens at 5760 x 1080, and the full screen mode only uses one screen. There is some overlapping onto the side screens by the models...but it would be fantastic if there was a full screen screensaver designed for those of us with 2 and 3 screens.

When models walk in from the side, they actually walk across my side screens to get to the middle screen..so I know the source files are much larger in width than single screen resolutions. But the full screen mode doesn't utilize this in any meaningful way. You can also see this if you stack displays, the models legs will hang down into the lower display as they sit at the bottom of the top display.

If any of you run multi monitors and have found a way to utilize all your screen real estate in full screen mode, please let me know.

It would be great to have a screen saver (full screeen mode) that actually filled all three screens instead of just one.

Thanks
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
September 20, 2015
@zenwolfy: I only have one screen, as do most members. To write a scene as you ask, it would probably take someone like Wyldanimal (or Beast as I call him) to do this. ie: Someone with 3 screens so they can test their results.

Maybe you are a techy kind of guy and could create a new scene yourself? ;)
Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1135 发布
September 20, 2015 (edited)
@zenwolfy2K

To the best of my knowledge, at the moment, Fullscreen is designed to run on one screen only. I have a two monitor set up and there is a button in the in the Fullscreen program tab in the software that allows me to select which screen it is. I assume it is similar for a 3 monitor scene.

It would require Totem to give this extra functionality in the software.
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
Just for fun, I played around with some of the settings in my 'Abstract 3D' scene to see what would happen.
This scene uses 3 models on poles to fit a standard 1080P screen. By shrinking the models, and changing the 'Z' position of the 3D cam setting, it looks like this might work on a 3 screen set-up. Probably would need a few more tweaks to position the girls correctly.

Again, without more screens to test this on, it's impossible to see what's happening on the sides. Is it really overlapping onto the side screens? No idea :(

Edit: @No.6, maybe you could test a 3D cam scene yourself in this way, to see what happens? I know the background will be altered and probably needs a specially designed, stretched one to look good?
Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1135 发布
OK - I've been playing around with my two displays this morning. For those that have never had more than 1 display, windows lets you arrange the displays either side by side or vertically (one above the other). I can only assume its the same for a 3 (or more monitor set up) but I am unable to try this as I do not have a third monitor.

Windows also lets you extend, clone or disable the displays on the monitors. If you extend you get a double width (or double height if your momitors are stacked) screen.

As far as I can see if you clone or turn off (in windows) monitors you do not get a choice as to which screen full screen appears on but it only appears on one screen. If you extend the desktop, the VG software has a button in full screen where you can select which screen fullscreen appears on. From my testing you cannot get the full screen (or screensaver) to appear on more than 1 monitor.

On a two monitor set up I wouldn't mind the screensaver coming up on both screens but I wouldn't want it on both screens in normal full screen as I use the left screen to work in and the right screen for full screen.

The more I think about this the more I think it could become a programming nightmare for Totem (and even scene makers). A simple solution would be to let the software play the same scene or even other random scenes on two or more screens but how useful would it be. It would be like trying to watch two or more TV channels at once.

@zenwolfy2k is looking at extending a single scene across two or more monitors which would be a really cool idea but as I have pointed out above, how will you know whether or not the monitors are side by side or stacked or even a combination of both (4 monitors, one pair above the other).

As to the leakage I don't think @zenwolfy2k was talking about the fullscreen but the multiple desktop shows and citing this as a reason it may be possible to have fullscreen across more than one screen. On two screens with multiple shows I have had instances of models walking from one monitor to the other, or even being split across two monitors. Whilst I was playing with the windows display positioning, when I had the monitors in a stacked position I did indeed get a girl sitting on the task bar at the bottom of one screen and her legs appearing at the top of the second screen.

Unfortunately, much as I like @zenwolfy2k's idea I don't think it is really practical at this time. Maybe it is something Totem could look at in the future. I suppose it boils down to numbers in the end. How many actually use fullscreen on a regular basis, how many would be interested in extending it, cost etc.

For those of you who really like full screen only have a single screen but have capabilities of plugging in a second then I would recommend you get a second screen. You can run fullscreen on one screen and still do things on the other screen (if you can tear your eyes away from the fullscreen). For those with laptops and an HDMI ouput you can plug it into your TV if it has a spare HDMI input.
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
September 20, 2015
@No.6:
On behalf of the guys/gals who have more than one screen, thanks for at least testing this. As you say, it would be a nightmare for scene makers to adapt each scene to fit one, two or three screens, especially when we have only one screen to work with.

I guess, if it's possible to do, a person with multi screens would be the best to create scenes, especially for the purpose. Obviously, these scenes would only work correctly on multi-monitors, the number being how the scene was designed.

For now, that's a very limited range of members and I agree, probably impractical. Still, I won't ***** the idea just yet. Holograms are coming... ;)
zenwolfy2k
已加入 在 Dec 2007

12 发布
September 22, 2015
Thanks for the feedback, i'm still hopefull that someone else has already managed to expand the full screen mode to multiple displays. It looks doable from what I have seen with multiple model placement in some of the other full screens you guys have created.

The Paris Penthouse Club animation is technically a 3 screen animation. It overlaps onto the left and right screens a couple hundred pixels to allow for the breathing motion of the background.

Somebody tell me they have already achieved this so I don't have to spend a few nights learning the guts of the program...please!
Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1135 发布
September 22, 2015
@zenwolfy2k

From my experience, what you are seeing may be peculiar to a 3 screen set up. I am wondering if it is something to do with the way windows is handling the extended desktop display (or the Mac OS if you are using a Mac) on 3 screens. Unfortunately I do not have a third screen to try this.

Do you have a choice for which screen you have for fullscreen and, if so, are you setting it to the centre screen and getting the leakage either side? What happens if you select one of the side screens instead of the centre screen?

On a two screen setup I don't get any leakage of the scene. It only appears on the one screen without any overlaps. I have a couple of scenes I wrote some time ago, where the models deliberately start off screen, scroll across the screen and then disappear off the right hand side of the screen. a few seconds later they reappear from the left. When they are off the screen they are off completely. They do not appear on the other monitor though theoretically the positioning should put them on the first monitor when they are on the left hand side.

Certainly the Paris Penthouse scene does not overlap on my system it just fills the second monitor, as do all the other scenes that I have.

Sorry I can't be of more help but I think this needs someone else with 3 screens to puzzle this one out.

If you want to have a go at modifying the scenes they are just text files and can be opened with notepad (although I would recommend Notepad++ with @Wyldanimal's mods for the VG scene language).

Totem put a number of comments in the original penthouse scenes to give some guidance on how some of the functions work but this is the only documentation they have provided.

There is a lot of information, tutorials, examples, etc., done by other users, in the thread
http://www.virtuagirl.eu/forumPost.php?foId=8&ftId=27410&pageNb=4
您不允许看到该主题或访问与该主题相关的数据

The scene files have .scn extension and will be found in the top level folder of the scene.
zenwolfy2k
已加入 在 Dec 2007

12 发布
September 23, 2015
Thanks 6,

Yes the girls only walk in from the sides across to the center screen when in small or large mode, not in full screen mode. Yes I can choose which screen for full screen when using windows multi screen set-up.

However, I don't use windows multi-screen set-up. I use NVIDIA Surround in a Windows 10 OS. With that I am indeed able to get overlapping in full screen onto the side screens. This is partly because NVIDIA Surround tricks Windows into seeing my 3 screen set-up as one big 5760 x 1080 screen. Actually 5790 x 1080 bezel corrected. As far as Windows is concerned, I only have 1 monitor connected to my system: the NVIDIA card. This comes in handy for fooling video game programs into rendering extra space so you get great field of view when shooting bad guys in the face. No need to look around the corner...just look at the left or right screen to see what is left or right.

I will stumble around with modding the files once I get the rest of these damned new windows blinds up.

Appreciate the feedback and pointing me in the right direction.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
September 23, 2015 (edited)
Hi @MPerator, great atmosphere, graphics and use of zoom in your Strip Wars nametree.
Watched these for quite some time & enjoyed how you used transparency with the beam & the attention to other detail. Do more ;-)
FalconAF
已加入 在 Jan 2008

151 发布
September 24, 2015 (edited)
I was out of town for a few days and just saw the above multi-monitor issue. I used to use VGHD on a Triple Head 2 Go 3-wide monitor setup, which works the same as having an nVidia Surround 3-wide setup. But that was all before I got my 4K Ultra TV I use for VG now. But you might want to try this....

Keep in mind that Windows in a 3-wide monitor configuration with the desktop setting treating it as ONE WIDE monitor means you need a "picture" that will be AS WIDE AS the pixel resolution across the WHOLE 3 monitors to fill the screen. So if (as above in the OP's post) your 3-wide resolution is 5760 x 1080, if you display only a 1920 x 1080 picture on it, it will only fill up ONE of the monitors width-wise (5760 wide divided by 3 is ONE 1920 wide monitor). When I had my TH2G setup I was running four 24" inch monitors which was 5040 x 1050 (3 1680 x 1050 16x10 aspect ratio monitors). When I displayed a 1920 x 1080 picture on it, it would fill up the center screen and overlap a bit onto the 2 side screens, but the height of the monitors was only 1050, so 30 pixels of the 1080 height would be "off screen" on the top or bottom.

I don't have VG running on my 3-wide monitor setup anymore, but I would assume you may need a background picture in a scene file (a .PNG) that is 5760 pixels WIDE to begin with for a VGHD scene file to display across all three monitors using nVidia Surround. That's the size of your desktop in your current configuration. If the scene file only has a "background picture" in it that is 1920 pixels wide, that's as wide as it can be on your 3-wide monitor.

The other issue concerning the model position might depend on whether you can use the X coordinate system in the Scene File setting to move the model farther right or left than you normally would on a single monitor. For instance, on one 1920 wide monitor your X coordinates in the sceen file would be plus (+) or minus (-) value 960 maximum to either edge of the monitor screen. The center of the screen is zero (0) position for the X coordinate. On a 3-wide 5760 pixel screen however, 5760 divided by 2 = 2880. The center X position is still zero (0), so you can go 2880 pixels plus or minus left or right from center. That's how many pixels it is to the left or right edge from the center of your 3-wide monitors to the FAR left or right edge of your entire display.

I don't know if the VGHD Sceen creation files would let you use a 5760 pixel wide x 1080 pixel tall background (.PNG picture file) for the scene, then let you adjust the model positions across the X-axis using plus/minus 2880 parameters to use all 3 screens, and then display it across all 3 monitors or not. But it's something someone could try. I know that when I would resize a picture (or crop a HUGE one) to 5040 x 1050 in the past, it would "fill the screen" of my TH2G 3-wide monitor system.
FalconAF
已加入 在 Jan 2008

151 发布
September 24, 2015 (edited)
ADD TO MY ABOVE POST

Note my above post is a suggestion that might work for SCENES ONLY. I don't know how it would work (if at all) for DESKTOP model displays. On my TH2G 3-wide monitors (which I was using BEFORE VGHD had the multi-model(s) on a desktop OR the Full Screen mode capabilitiy), in desktop mode a model (only ONE model at a time) would be displayed position-wise depending on the "clip type" of the clip being used. An "in/out" clip would have the model enter/exit at the FAR side of my 3 monitors, and the model would NEVER get to the center monitor because she never crossed farther than the CENTER of the FIRST monitor she entered on (that's the way the clips were filmed). A "taskbar" clip would display on the center monitor (because that's how those clips were flmed). A "pole" or "standing" clip without "in/out" would be centered on the center monitor (that's how those clips were filmed).

Now that we can display multi-models on the desktop, I'm assuming it would work the same way on 3 monitors. But you might be able to "***** and drop" them to different monitors now too, if your 3-monitor setup is being displayed as one wide desktop.

SCENE files for Full Screen allow you to PLACE the model anywhere you want position-wise in the Scene using the Scene File parameters. What I don't know is if the VG Scene software coding would let you do that across a 5760 pixel wide Scene or not.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
September 28, 2015 (edited)
@TheEmu, if you have time, could you comment on how/ whether changing above co-ordinates here in the BoyC TheCave fragment shader or somewhere else in the code, is necessary to achieve better tiling of rendered texture2Ds? Also, I'd be grateful if you would consider modding this or the GPU-friendly Elias Ice Cave labyrinths further so we can experiment with different routes,( say, like a 'TheEmu ~Tunnel B' version ?) with panels.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!