Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
February 22, 2015
GUI is simply Graphics User Interface..its the appearance of the VGPlayer as it looks to you on the screen.

The files that initiate each scene are seen as xxxxx.scn files in Windows explorer. You will find them in the ..scenes/ folder of your puter usually they are one folder deep but no deeper.

Each scene file calls other files like image files, and shader files to make a scene. Its important not to move these around from folder to folder unless you know what you are doing, because they relate to where each other is placed folder wise.

@Dorsai I continued the ~finding help ~ discussion at your OP thread
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=8&ftId=29848&gotolastpage=1#post465631
您不允许看到该主题或访问与该主题相关的数据
Zoony
已加入 在 Jul 2012

45 发布
February 22, 2015 (edited)
I looked at the full screen interface and there they were. All chosen and rejected now,
Thanks
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
February 24, 2015 (edited)
I've been playing with Inigo Quilez's~ 'Fish Swimming' a lot lately.
I'm intrigued by his use of light and progressive terrains.
Fortunately, its been possible to render on a quad on this with other textures over the entire sea floor and I wanted to experiment further.

I made a transparent quad of 512 x 512 and resized it until there was no upper and lower screen black. then I was able to layer this with random textures placed in the Surfaces - 512x512 folder from previous FG014 flythru scenes.

Further down the track I included the antiAlias & BlurAndScreen & Bright fragment shaders given us by @Lezardo, for application to the sea floor as well. I reduced the resolution of the primary texture (sea floor) to 15 and opacity of @Lezardo's shaders to 0.25 to see if they would alternately share the quad somehow. Not sure if this worked entirely, however there seems to be better blending, definition and 'vertical' sizing of features consequently.

I'm really curiuos to know if anyone else is playing with this IQ shader because it has me thoroughly hooked. Inigo's rendering is truely amazing. I don't see this scene (see downloads thread ) playing on every puter, due to the demands of 4 shaders, however I'm curious nontheless. Btw, Inigo's fish just seems to interact enamoured with @TheEmu's model placement. Quite a coincidence that,. or was it ? LoL ;)

EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
February 26, 2015 (edited)
..in share thread..@theEmu said ~ '..Half an hour ago the files were on my web site - two of them have since disappeared without my intervention. I have asked my web site host for an explanation...'

as pic above shows, the shadertoy files are there & up to date, however not their zip. The ST backgrounds zip only, is there. Maybe the host part extracts or declines any zips uploaded ? . however, the GlslSandbox.zip http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/GlslSandbox%20Scenes/GlslSandbox.zip of scn & fsh mods is there, so it doesn't make sense. Maybe change password on your ftp to something stronger..get host to check whether is a bug, or ask use @Wylds server temporarily.. if just for the zips :-(
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
February 26, 2015
I uploaded the individual files and the zips separately. Both sets of files were there for at least half an hour after which two of the thre zips disappeared. In fact I uploaded one of the two missing files twice because, after checking that it was there by downloading via the web site, it rapidly disappeared. I thought it possible that the first time was me accidently deleteing it via FTP as I had been busy doing other things at the same time, but the second time I had no distractions and am certain that I did nothing that would delete the two files. I am hoping that my web host can shed some light on the subject.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
I can only think maybe its a quota on daily uploads or something like that. I've always been puzzled why all the files in their structured folders native form are there, when we only really need the zips to send everything to their correct paths from our ../Scene folders anyway.

In my WinRAR there's an option to delete a zip once extraction is complete. I hope your upload host is not set somehow for extracting zips and deleting original.. Good luck Emu, your work is essential. Hope all goes well..will await outcome .
Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1135 发布
February 26, 2015
Not had much time to get on to VG for the last few weeks - problems at work. Am actually on Holiday today and have been downloading the stuff that has been added over the last few weeks. Not really had much chance to check any of them out yet however I did see @TheEmu's post earlier this morning (about 10 mins after it was posted). I went straight to the website and I managed to download all 3 zip files. I must have just got lucky.

Am now away for a few days. Hopefully when I get back I'll be able tohave a proper play with all the stuff that has been added recently.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
February 26, 2015
Good on you Number6. great you are back. I'm sure TheEmu will resolve this, but at least its good to know someone has them, so it must work ;)
Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1135 发布
Thanks @EverthangForever. I have been missing my "regular fix" of new VG Fullscreens. Some of the recent stuff looks really interesting.

@TheEmu - as I have all 3 zip files I could put these in a Dropbox folder (I have a free account) as a temporary solution if you want. If so let me know and I'll put a link to it in the "Full Screen Share" Thread.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
February 27, 2015
My web host could find no reason for the files disappearing and asked me to upload them again, which I have just done. Unlike yesterday (and also a couple of weeks ago) the uploads went smoothly and quickly so I am hoping the earlier problems were a side effect of a poor upload link - though quite what that could be is beyond me. The files have only been there for 20 minutes but I will be monitoring them every half hour or so.

@Number6 - please feel free to host any of my files anywhere you wish.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
February 27, 2015
😄 All downloaded & working, no worries at all @TheEmu.
Kudos to you for this epic compatibility work . ShaderToy Section has many update shader author red ticks. Well worth the wait. Thanks for your efforts again !
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
February 27, 2015
@EverthangForever - Thanks for checking. The files have been there for about 5 hours now, which is many times longer than than last time, so it looks like whatever the problem was is now fixed.

I have greatly enjoyed doing the Shadertoy adaptions. I never intended to do so many, but just as I was about to slow down there was a "Two Tweet Challenge" to produce shaders using 280 characters or less. I didn't take all of them but it was fascinating to see how much could be done with so little. These are the [2TC 15] scnes and shaders. I will still be taking and adapting shaders from ShaderToy, but at a much more leisurely rate and do not know when the next batch will be uploaded. Anyway, those of you that are interrested in this stuff should either have plenty to choose from or be able to do it for yourselves now based on these examples. I hope that at some time Totem provide a means of inputting multiple textures to a shader and will also support texture cubes and sound inputs so we can make even better use of the shader capabilities.
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
February 27, 2015 (edited)
@TheEmu: " I hope that at some time Totem provide a means of inputting multiple textures to a shader"

Not sure what you mean by this, buddy. Do you mean using multiple image textures to be accessed by one shader at the same time? That sounds a little messy :/ I assume you are referring to adding the equivalent of iChannel inputs such as sound and images at the same time? That would be so cool!

Edit: For those that haven't seen this stuff yet, imagine your girls dancing over an image that moves in time to your music...

You already know how much I appreciate your work ;)

@No.6: Good to see back, buddy :)

@Mr.C: Sorry I didn't mention this earlier, buddy but good job with your last work :P Keep 'em coming!

@ET: Before your uploaded scene, I hadn't seen this fish before but I had played with a shark shader! You're right of course, IQ's work is amazing but unfortunately, my GPU can't handle much of it in Fullscreen :(
Your added shaders didn't really make any difference to the loading. I played around with your scene and ended up getting rid of all your add-ons to see what happened. Unfortunately, It was still jerky on my system :( I need a new graphics card! Don't stop making scenes like this tho. I'm sure plenty of guys here have powerful systems that will handle the higher loading shaders :)
(Me too when I can get a better card!)
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
February 28, 2015 (edited)
I think its in the processing of the VG animation, that most memory gets used. I once ran a scene with about 25 largish sprites and the scene never stalled. It did stall with many models used on the other hand.
I wonder if your card stutters only when using the 3K models, or does it happen also for 1080 & 720p cards.?

Other thing is many images used like say in @PuP's as textures, are 16.7 million colors. When I was trying to get @Lezardo's shaders to work, I tried running IQFish with textures at 256 colors and it looked reasonable anyhow that way to me. might be worth a try .
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
February 28, 2015
I'll try that in the morning. Getting very late here...
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
March 3, 2015 (edited)
Good to have you back in the paintbox again @Number6. Love your new work especially the UltraCool rotations.
Dedicated to the many & varied VirtuaGirl Member Art warriors & technicians:

@Wyld, @Theemu, @lezardo, @HSS, @No.6, @LP, @DD, @Avatarr, @Mr.Crowley, @Dentrassy, @Yidincrete, @bsett, @Starryk, @ZZ, @Falcon @cupidostar, @wangxukkk, @Dorsai6, @Carchro @Wigston, @Spaveinvader, @Paintsnudes, @Alaskar123, and many others..thanks for all your doing & your sharing.

https://vimeo.com/channels/staffpicks/118734405

Edit: re pic above: checkout @Lunarpup's bejewelled Lilly Pads in his latest work FwF thread:
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?amp;foId=2&ftId=29134&pageNb=3
您不允许看到该主题或访问与该主题相关的数据
Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1135 发布
March 3, 2015
Thanks @EverthangForever - but I feel a bit of a fraud for the last two scenes. Most of the work was done by others.

I've been doing a liitle catching up over the last week or so. I realy like the IceCave scene and its variants. Unfortunately the full screen fish is beyond my new graphics card but the smaller one works fine.

@MrCrowley

Really like the lift idea.

@HombreSInSombra

Had to modify my playlist to play the old Steppenwolf song for the Magic Carpet Ride. Like the swarm adaptions and also the way you have been playing with animations for the clip names.

@TheEmu

Thanks for the new shaders. Some of them are great - I'm just stuck for ideas as to where to use them. I'm having a bit of trouble with a few of them (just a black screen and/or compilation errors) and I'm trying to work out why - that's half the fun.

Thanks also to all who have contributed to the scenes either with their own scenes, shaders, artwork, etc.
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
March 3, 2015 (edited)
@No.6: I was actually thinking of the electronic tune by 'The Mighty Dub Kats' from the late 90's ;) Thanks, buddy.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX2CQqPvnys s

@ET: From that Vimeo link you provided:

"Process is fascinating. There is an art to the way that things are made. Oftentimes we find ourselves so enraptured by a work of art that a form of mysticism envelops the creator. In our society this has become something worth idolizing, something artists feel the need to aspire to.Well, we’re not interested in myth. We’re interested in people. In actual people who have incredible talents and the hard work they put in to achieve their results.Often this secretive artistic path is put on a pedestal. We would like to offer something different to admire: the realistic struggle through which people can create great things."

Beautiful thoughts and the video is inspiring too. I'm still working on my masterpiece ;) Thanks for that one, buddy.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
March 4, 2015 (edited)
On the subject of 'Uniforms' in shader code, mentioned in a recent Tutorial stream post by @Theemu, I'm still not clear on the correct syntax for declaring Uniforms in scene files and how to declare them in their corresponding shader code lines.. still looking for examples of this.

In the latest shadertoy scenes we've received Eg:
[2TC 15] - Pheeelicks - 1 Tweet Sun.fsh
all I can find is no uniform declared in its SCN and only
'uniform sampler2D iChannel0;'
being declared in the shader code.

I know that if nothing about uniforms is declared in the SCN file
by default the shader's uniform sampler2D being = iChannel0, then
iChannel0 will be assumed by the shader to be the last listed sprite in the SCN file ie: usually a clipnamesprite (model name image).Shouldn't there be a defining statement in the SCN file though about this?
Maybe explains why my Icecave experiment FG018 with 2 textures threw an error and the thing kept playing with the last listed sprite assumed to be the uniform.

Is that correct ?? (sorry about repeating the plead-cat..directed mainly to shader boffins Emu/Wyld/lezardo/others ?)

Edit: Excellent..@Theemu supplied answer in Tutorial thread ..Thank you maestro 😄
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=8&ftId=27410&gotolastpage=1#bottom
您不允许看到该主题或访问与该主题相关的数据
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3877 发布
March 4, 2015
The Use of Uniform:

In a shader it meant the Value for that Varible has already been defined.
the shader will use the value already given to that variable.

It is a way to Share variable, across the entire GLSL project.

Example: in the .SCN create a new Variable, give it a Value, and then it is Shared in the Fragment Shader to be used by one of the Math routines.

In the SCN file
This is where you Define or Create your Variable and Assign it a Type, and it's Value(s).

uniform: name, type, value(s)

uniform: WyldsZoom, float, 0.5

Here I created a new Variable and gave it the Name WyldsZoom
I defined it as a float
and gave it the value of 0.5

This new variable and value get stored in Memory.

In the Fragment Shader I would add this

uniform: WyldsZoom

That Says, Get the Variable named WyldsZoom stored in Memory

Now I can use my Variable in a math function.

instead of
x=x*0.5
y=y*0.5
where it is fixed...

I can use
x=x*WyldsZoom
y=y*WyldsZoom

and back in my .SCn file I can adjust the Value of my Variable, with out having to Edit the shader.

EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
March 5, 2015 (edited)
@Wyld ..thank you for that 😊

So I take it that in 'uniforms' members should always write values (or list of values) as having a decimal point
eg: 0.5 not .5
and throughout shader code generally, if you are directly tweeking any alterations of shader values, same, however only use an integer say like 0 or 1 or 10 etc. after seeing the expression 'int' used.
~from @TheEmu's
TheEmu = Experiments with Clouds - A3 - Cloud Bank - Good - Knee deep.scn
  • the above is a screen cap of 'uniform' typically seen in how it may be expressed in a SCN code
  • in blue is how it is expressed in the shader code.
Full descriptions are commented by @TheEmu in his code tweeks.

Noted that: In Notepad++ 'uniform' is not assigned a blue font yet, as are other parameter qualities.

Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3877 发布
March 5, 2015
there is a slight bug in the Windows shaders.
they will allow a non decimal Integer to be used with a float.
But on the Mac, it will cause an error..

So Unless you have defined the variable to be an integer,
Always make sure to have a decimal point. the Leading or Trailing 0 is not required.
but I use it as a habit. 5.0 is the same as 5. but 5 is not.

float = single component Floating point value. 5.0 or 5.
vec2 = a 2 component floating point value 5.1, 3.4 - Two Components
vec3 = a 3 component floating point value 1.2, 5.7, 0.3 - Three Components
vec4 = a 4 component floating point value .2, -2.3, -11., 7. - Four Components

int = a single integer without a decimal point, just 3 not 3. or just -5 not -5.

if you create a variable WyldsZoom and define it as a vec4
then it Must have 4 components to it..

uniform: WyldsZoom, vec4, .2, 3.4, 7. ,.5

in the shader you can then use the swizzle
xyzw or rgba or stpq

so WyldsZoom.z is the Third value of the vec4 = 7.

vec2 MyVariable = WyldsZoom.yx is a way to take the Third and Second components from WyldsZoom and assign them as the Two Components of MyVariable

So now MyVariable = 3.4, .2

x is always component 1
y is always component 2
z is always component 3
w is always component 4

vec3 MyNewVariable = ( 1.2, 3.4, 5.6 )

MyNewVariable.w is an error because MyNewVraible is only a vec3 and does not have a w, there is no 4th component to it.

Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3877 发布
March 5, 2015
EverthangForever http://www.virtuagirl.com/userProfile.php?usLogin=v8224782 - 39 min ago
Noted that: In Notepad++ 'uniform' is not assigned a blue font yet, as are other parameter qualities.
That is Because when I wrote the Notepad++ .scn language file
uniform: wasn't yet part of the .scn language.

I'll have to update the Notepad++ language file to include it..
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
March 5, 2015 (edited)
ah, now I get why VGplayer's debug was throwing 'swizzle' errors in the early days of non-compiles..thank you 😄
@Number6...'Unfortunately the full screen fish is beyond my new graphics card but the smaller one works fine. '
[email protected] thats my fault. After playing with the scene, I persist in leaving the Camera setting as 3D instead of converting it all back to 2D Camera and sprite positions. I'll have to not be such a Lazyass...I'll resize & reposition the sprites and shader quads & rewrite them all again when I get a round Tuit 😂
Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1135 发布
March 5, 2015 (edited)
@Wyldanimal

Whilst you are updating Notepad++, I think filter: was also missing from the list of Group 1 keywords.

I'm not sure if anyone actually uses this but it was in the original Totem Penthouse club multi scene.

I think you had got scale: in Group 1 twice and I overwrote one of them with filter: which fixed it for me. Its been a long while so I am not absolutely sure - you may even have amended it in the meantime.

@EverthangForever

If you want to add uniform: to @Wyldanimal's VG Scene language in Notepad ++, it is fairly easy to do.

Open Notepad++ and click on the Language menu. Select "Define your language..." and a Pop Up Window will open.

Select "VG Scene" from the "User Language" drop down menu then select the "Keywords Lists" tab.

In the "1st group" you will see all the current parameter words (id:, deny:, etc) just add "uniform:" (without the quotes) at the end of the group. Close the Pop Up window (no need to save unless you want to give it a new name).

PS - Don't ***** about the Fish - I've got lots to be playing with at the moment.:-)
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
March 6, 2015 (edited)
Converted the IQ Fish FG017 ( SCN only ) to 2D Camera settings, & less the antialias shaders etc for @No.6 @Hombre & others. IceCave hybrid was already using 2D camera, so should be ok.

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETFractalGarden017_2DSCN.zip http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETFractalGarden017_2DSCN.zip

@No.6 thanks added uniform: ok to Notepad++ ~language/VGscene settings. I believe filter: was made redundent by Totem in favor of deny: quite some time ago, in one of the VGPlayer updates :)
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
March 6, 2015
@WyldAnimal

As well as new keywords such as "uniform" the notepad++ language file has an incomplete list of Qt easing curves. It is missing

inCurve outCurve
sineCurve cosineCurve
BezierSpline TCBSpline
custom

I don't know if the software knows about the other curve types but it certainly supports at least sineCurve and cosineCurve because I have used them, and they at least ought to be included in the language file.

TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
March 6, 2015
@WyldAnimal

As well as new keywords such as "uniform" the notepad++ language file has an incomplete list of Qt easing curves. It is missing

inCurve outCurve
sineCurve cosineCurve
BezierSpline TCBSpline
custom

I don't know if the software knows about the other curve types but it certainly supports at least sineCurve and cosineCurve because I have used them, and they at least ought to be included in the language file.

EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
March 6, 2015 (edited)
I'm curious about one shader being used to serve many different scene files.

In the TheEmu - Move A.vsh (screencap above) code comment says
// 'invalid type, but we need to return something'
return 0.0;

Does this mean that the VGPlayer debug would show an error otherwise when uniform definitions required by individual SCN files are not applicable to ALL the uniforms declared in the shader being used ?

Or does one shader like 'TheEmu - Move A.vsh' simply provide uniform declarations to accomodate all SCNs that MAY use it, without showing a VGPlayer debug error, for those definitions not used.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=27449&gotolastpage=19
关于iStripper的一切 / Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
I decided its time to start a thread for customized scenes like we had for customized skins. I am not sure if the artwork forum section is the right place so if the Mods think this should go into anot...
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?amp;foId=8&ftId=27410&pageNb=3
您不允许看到该主题或访问与该主题相关的数据
Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=29408&gotolastpage=3
关于iStripper的一切 / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
This thread will be Strictly for the member created Scenes for Full Screen and the Screen Saver. list of shared Scenes Thread https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/42492/1?post=626142 Scene Discussio...
http://www.virtuagirl.com/forumPost.php?foId=3&ftId=29408&gotolastpage=3
关于iStripper的一切 / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
This thread will be Strictly for the member created Scenes for Full Screen and the Screen Saver. list of shared Scenes Thread https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/42492/1?post=626142 Scene Discussio...
Full Screen Mode - Examples - Tutorials - Scene samples
您不允许看到该主题或访问与该主题相关的数据
您不允许看到该主题或访问与该主题相关的数据
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
March 6, 2015 (edited)
The comment about "need to return something" has nothing directly to do with the use of uniforms. Its just that any function needs to return a value (unless its return type is void) so I cover the possibility of an invalid value for an argument to the function by returning 0.0. If the function is being used properly then this particular return statement will never get executed, but it is there "just in case" to prevent undefined behaviour. In a "better" language I would log an error or raise an exception, but those are not options in the shader languages.

From my experiences so far a shader can declare uniforms which do not appear in any .scn file and they seem to get initialised to all zeros. However, if a scene file declares a uniform in a node and that does not correspond to any in the shader referenced in the same node then an error is reported.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!