Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
October 29, 2020 (edited)
Lol @2scompanyinjax
.., it does zoom back out if you wait a minute or so...
Oh well it does on my rig anyway 😄
In fact I just updated the easing on server ( a minute ago ) so that the 2 external
models spend even more time in view outside the gate 👍
da whole zoom cycle ( in-out ) should pingpong at 60 seconds
DANO70
已加入 在 Feb 2008

741 发布
This is only a test of the Emergency Shader Fail Broadcast System. 😕 I hope this
works for anyone. This was one I had problems with the tunnel shader being frozen
when the first Webkit/engine changed. It seems fine for now.

@smith2

From what @E.T. mentioned about moveing multiple Items at once. You can also use ''nodes'' to do it simular. This scene uses a single ''node'' . But can be used more then once.

Also for the powers that be I don't know if this scene maybe a copyright/movie issue here. If so just delete it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rpn__KTgmJcDgkE6y5MPumfHJeEWWsUG/view?usp=sharing
smith2
已加入 在 Jun 2020

238 发布
October 29, 2020
@EverthangForever
@smith2 I made a remix of your Stargate sceneto illustrate how using a 3D camera can make the camera z axis zoomand so adapt a scene. Hope it is a useful example.@smith2 j'ai fait un remix de ta scène Stargatepour illustrer comment l'utilisation d'une caméra 3D peut faire zoom axe z caméraet ainsi adapter une scène. J'espère qu'il est utile. Zip size = 7.16 MBhttps://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden81.zipextract straight to ..scenes/ folder. Allow merged folders and to overwrite existing files.
Wow! C'est génial!
smith2
已加入 在 Jun 2020

238 发布
October 29, 2020
Also for the powers that be I don't know if this scene maybe a copyright/movie issue here. If so just delete it.
Erotic parody are legal.
Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1135 发布
@DANO70

Briliant - thanks.

Also it is time for the Halloween one to come out of retirement for a few days😊

TBH I don't think the copyright thing is too much of an issue for the odd scene (or skin for that matter). This is a closed forum and a number of people have done Star Wars and similar based scenes in the past. Its not as if you can really share it with anyone who doesn't have iStripper.
TomPlayer
已加入 在 Nov 2016

13 发布
October 30, 2020
For StarWars: (Bespin) by @smith2, for some reason I get error message saying "no clip available for this scene" even though one shows up in the preview. I have 21 flight attendant clips. I am using Windows 7. Any ideas on what might be wrong? Thanks!
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
October 30, 2020 (edited)
@TomPlayer
'No clip available' usually means your Settings for
Active collections or Levels of eroticism
are not inclusive enough. Check that All levels and all collections
are set in your Fullscreen Settings. Clear Next on the Now Playing side menu & try again :)

@DANO7 superb your work as always..what a great way to showcase fav TB models. & their names.. Love it 👍👌

@Number6 happy Halloween Maestro..😀

@smith2 utiliser le FG081 code pour vous aider à remixer plus de scènes
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3869 发布
October 30, 2020
'No clip available' can also Mean it took too long to load the clip and it didn't start before it timed out.

My Collection is Across a network, and I often see this happen.
especially now with 4K clips

The Scene tries a random clip and it has to match the clip type.
if it doesn't match, it tries another clip

I don't know what the time out is set to.

just putting this out there
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1599 发布
October 30, 2020
Bonjour @EverthangForever, votre remix stargate est superbe, serait-il possible d'obtenir une version sans les clips "pole dance" s'il vous plait. Merci.
Hello @EverthangForever, your stargate remix is awesome, would it be possible to get a version without the pole dance clips please. Thank you.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/27449/101?post=687071
关于iStripper的一切 / Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
@smith2 I made a remix of your Stargate scene to illustrate how using a 3D camera can make the camera z axis zoom and so adapt a scene. Hope it is a useful example. @smith2 j'ai fait un remix de ta sc...
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
October 30, 2020
Bien sûr @Philours. Tout est possible avec une simple modification.
Souhaitez-vous que les deux modèles au premier plan restent, cependant
sans pôles ?
Voulez-vous dire que le modèle à l'intérieur de la porte d'étoiles d'être toujours sans pôle?

Expliquez exactement ce que vous voulez dire. Merci de soutenir plein écran.
---
Of course @Philours. Anything is possible with a simple edit.
Do you desire the two models in the foreground to remain, however
without any poles ?
Do you mean the model inside the stargate to always be without a pole ?

Explain please exactly what you mean. Thanks for supporting fullscreen.
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1599 发布
October 30, 2020
Super gentil @EverthangForever
Simple modification pour vous; oui, pas pour moi 😀😀
Les deux modèles au premier plan peuvent rester mais sans pôles
Idem pour le modèle a l'intérieur de la porte.

En fait, j'ai toujours trouvé étrange ces poteaux plantés en extérieur!

Super nice @EverthangForever
Simple modification for you; yes, not for me 😀😀
The two models in the foreground can remain but without poles
Ditto for the model inside the door.

In fact, I have always found these posts planted outdoors strange!
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
October 30, 2020
@Philours download again the FG081 Zipsize = 7.12 MB

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden81.zip

extract straight to ..scenes/ folder.
Allow merged folders and to overwrite existing files.
The scene without poles or glass is ET - FractalGarden081a.scn
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1599 发布
October 30, 2020
@EverthangForever
Très sympathique de votre part d'avoir modifié cette scène pour moi 😉
Me voici débarrassé de ces poteaux plantés en plein désert 😊😄😄
Merci beaucoup 👍😉

@EverthangForever
Very nice of you for modifying this scene for me 😉
Here I am rid of these posts planted in the middle of the desert 😊😄😄
Thank you very much 👍😉
2scompanyinjax
已加入 在 Nov 2008

130 发布
October 30, 2020
@EverthangForever
Très sympathique de votre part d'avoir modifié cette scène pour moi 😉
Me voici débarrassé de ces poteaux plantés en plein désert 😊😄😄
Merci beaucoup 👍😉

@EverthangForever
Very nice of you for modifying this scene for me 😉
Here I am rid of these posts planted in the middle of the desert 😊😄😄
Thank you very much 👍😉

Wow, you know @Philours, the posts didn't bother me until you said something. @EverthangForever, the scene is so much better now! Thank you!
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1599 发布
October 30, 2020
you know @Philours, the posts didn't bother me until you said something.
Que voulez - vous dire @2scompanyinjax ?
Peut-être un problème de traduction?😕
What do you mean @2scompanyinjax?
Maybe a translation problem? 😕
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4537 发布
October 30, 2020
@Philours
Il veut dire qu'avant que tu fasses la remarque sur les barres, elles ne le gênaient pas. C'est quand tu en as parlé qu'il les a vraiment vues 😀
smith2
已加入 在 Jun 2020

238 发布
October 30, 2020
Some scenes with 3D cam:
http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/6X7vpybL

(less compatible background)
smith2
已加入 在 Jun 2020

238 发布
October 30, 2020
For StarWars: (Bespin) by @smith2, for some reason I get error message saying "no clip available for this scene" even though one shows up in the preview. I have 21 flight attendant clips. I am using Windows 7. Any ideas on what might be wrong? Thanks!
"Inout scene are not allowed, it's maybe that. Standing show of old card are maybe all inout?
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1599 发布
October 30, 2020
@stefnev1
Oui je pense aussi, je ne sais pas si tu as la même traduction, mais parfois cela peut prêter a *****, malheureusement😟
Il n'y a pas de problème et je suis certain qu'@2scompanyinjax confirmera😊
Par contre qu'est ce que son nom est long a écrire.😰😆
@stefnev1
Yes I think too, I don't know if you have the same translation, but sometimes it can be *****, unfortunately😟
There is no problem and I'm sure @2scompanyinjax will confirm😊
On the other hand, how long does his name take to write?😰😆

Tu vois, j'utilise écrire plutôt que taper pour la traduction car je ne sais pas comment cela sera perçu😕
see i am using write rather than typing for the translation as I don't know how it will be perceived😕
DANO70
已加入 在 Feb 2008

741 发布
October 30, 2020 (edited)
@E.T.
@Number6

Good to know the Trek scene works.

Ha..I forgot about that Halloween Scene too. Had to break it for a bit too..😆

For those wanting it I moved all my scenes from dropbox to google drive not long ago if you missed it.
The Halloween one is in the REMIX MISC 01 link in this post.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/35?post=667992
关于iStripper的一切 / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
I haven't used drop box in a long time from uploads not completing half the time. I've had no issues with Google Drive at all so far so here they are hosted there. I'll just post the links so please r...
2scompanyinjax
已加入 在 Nov 2008

130 发布
October 30, 2020
you know @Philours, the posts didn't bother me until you said something.Que voulez - vous dire @2scompanyinjax ?
Peut-être un problème de traduction?😕
What do you mean @2scompanyinjax?
Maybe a translation problem? 😕

Didn't bother me is the same as saying that it did not irritate or aggravate. Once @Philours pointed out the poles, I could not stop wondering why there were stripper poles in the middle of the desert.

For StarWars: (Bespin) by @smith2, for some reason I get error message saying "no clip available for this scene" even though one shows up in the preview. I have 21 flight attendant clips. I am using Windows 7. Any ideas on what might be wrong? Thanks!"Inout scene are not allowed, it's maybe that. Standing show of old card are maybe all inout?

So, both the StarWars and ET Scenes work for me. The ET scene zooms in and out just fine (and I love it!) What would be the reason to ban that feature?
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3869 发布
October 30, 2020
What would be the reason to ban that feature?

In/out refers to the Type of Clip, Not the Zoom of the Scene
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
October 31, 2020 (edited)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/54?post=687313
关于iStripper的一切 / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
Double Gates: http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/h7acCYwC
@smith2
Bravo maestro vous faites des mondes passionnants pour nous d'explorer 😎👌👍
Soyez méticuleux avec votre découpe pour le travail de gros plan
Bien sûr, votre animation pour triple portes n'a pas à être ping-pong.
Ainsi, vous pouvez entrer et ne pas avoir à revenir ou tout simplement définir plus de temps d'animation
avec courbe outexpo
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
October 31, 2020
@Smith2

It should also be possible to have an "infinite" series of gates and fly through them, By "infinite" I really mean a cycle of 5 to 10 gates so that flying through the last brings you back to where you started.
smith2
已加入 在 Jun 2020

238 发布
October 31, 2020
Soyez méticuleux avec votre découpe pour le travail de gros plan
J'ai réajusté au niveau des masques pour faire plus propre avec une version avec trois filles (une seule à l'extérieur).

J'attends de voir si je peux ajouter un ou deux fonds à la porte du fond avant de le publier.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
@smith2
J'ai travaillé sur votre stargate .scn pour faire changer le paysage de la porte intérieure pour chaque séquence de zoom sans avoir besoin de redémarrer le .scn. Je peux faire jusqu'à 3 ou 4 changements à ce jour. Besoin de plus de sommeil... laters zzzzzzzz
smith2
已加入 在 Jun 2020

238 发布
@EverthangForever:
@smith2
J'ai travaillé sur votre stargate .scn pour faire changer le paysage de la porte intérieure pour chaque séquence de zoom sans avoir besoin de redémarrer le .scn. Je peux faire jusqu'à 3 ou 4 changements à ce jour. Besoin de plus de sommeil... laters zzzzzzzz
Sinon "flèche du bas", ça fonctionne bien. Mais effectivement, l'automatisation serait un + intéressant pour les usagers.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
November 1, 2020 (edited)
@TheEmu
It should also be possible to have an "infinite" series of gates and fly through them,
By "infinite" I really mean a cycle of 5 to 10 gates
so that flying through the last brings you back to where you started.

À moins que @TheEmu ne parle d'une façon complexe d'utiliser la neutralisation mouvement z pos, 
Je pense que la mouche à travers qu'il citait serait non-stop. C'est-à-dire, seulement en utilisant la 3D 
zoom de caméra, les chambres seraient passées à travers sans pauses du début à la fin.

Voici un remix de votre scène Stargate changer le paysage de porte le plus Intérieur 4 fois en toute transparence
sans avoir besoin de redémarrer la scène. Le redémarrage de la flèche vers le bas nécessite un démarrage de la scène dédié, - provoque un écran noir important et l'interruption de séquence à l'émission, que j'essaie d'éviter.
----
@smith2
Unless @TheEmu is talking about a complex way of using neutralizing z pos motions,
I think the fly through he was citing would be non stop. That is to say, only using 3D
camera zoom, the rooms would be passed through without pauses from start to finish.

Here is a remix of your Stargate Double scene changing the innermost door scenery 4 times seamlessly
without needing to restart the scene. Keying 'down' arrow restart requires a dedicated scene start,
& causes a significant black screen and sequence interruption to the show, which I am trying to avoid.

@TheEmu, I have tried to nest a loopforward animation via an enclosing node over a 3 innermost
rooms sequence, in order to get it to repeat from scratch, however to date, without success :(
Texture {
id: centerpic
source: Double
}

Texture {
id: centerpic2
}

Texture {
id: centerpic3
}

Texture {
id: centerpic4
}

camera {
type: 3D
angle: 45
pos: 0, 0, 1420
ambient: -2.0, -1.0, -2.0
animate: 40, pingpong, inoutexpo, pos, 0, 0, -1080

//Stargate third inner room
sprite {
source: centerpic4
size: 1280, 720
pos: 0, -45, -720
hotspot: 0.5, 0.5
opacity: 1.0
}
node { animate: 300, loopforward, inoutcubic, opacity, 0.0 //repeat cluster of animations)
sprite {
source: centerpic3
opacity: 3000
animate: 300, forward, inoutcubic, opacity, -3050 //minimise 3rd pic being visible while view is in gate
}

sprite {
source: centerpic2
animate: 190, forward, inoutcubic, opacity, -3050 //minimise 2nd pic being visible while view is in gate
}

sprite {
source: centerpic
animate: 80, forward, inoutcubic, opacity, -3050 //minimise first pic being visible while view is in gate
}
}
smith2
已加入 在 Jun 2020

238 发布
November 1, 2020 (edited)
@EverthangForever: Great work!

@7171al71: may you add a light effect to this scene when the the landscape of the back gates change ?
http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/dsU9u3Kx

A litle like this short clip:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk1ebo
Just the rung's light (not the vortex itself)

FR: pourais tu ajouter un effet de lumière à cette scène quand la porte du fond change de paysage ?
Un peu comme dans la courte vidéo en lien. Juste la lumière des échelons (pas le vortex en lui même).
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
November 2, 2020 (edited)
@ComteDracula La réponse à votre question est Oui.
@Smith2 peut-être au lieu de simplement clignotants de lumière des échelons , ajouter les noms des filles sur les côtés de l'écran
// Inside Model names
// Left inside Model name
clipnamesprite {
pos: -680, -320, -700
scale: 0.30, 0.30 // augmenter taille pour agrandir les noms
source: Clip
rot: 0, 0, 6
shader: Shaders/WHITE NAME.fsh //shader used to keep name displayed
}

// Right inside Model name
clipnamesprite {
pos: 680, -320, -700
scale: 0.30, 0.30
source: Clip0
rot: 0, 0, -6
shader: Shaders/WHITE NAME.fsh //shader used to keep name displayed
}

Vous trouverez WHITE NAME.fsh ou autre couleur .fsh dans mon dossier Shaders
ou dans @DANO7 dossier D7 BABE TREK Shaders. Les modèles extérieurs
n'exigez pas d'shaders déclarées dans leurs nœuds clipnamesprite
ils n'ont pas à rester visibles longtemps après que leurs clips ont commencé.

Re: ombres. Les ombres sont-elles vraiment nécessaires ? Personnellement. Je les trouve face à une seule
direction à l'extérieur et l'inverse à l'intérieur, très distrayant.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!