Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. New thread.  

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

Sonder
已加入 在 May 2010

35 发布
August 14, 2015
Obviously people have different tastes and if someone is excited to see one or two or three girls over and over again that is to be respected.
Well, I'm not excited. I think 21 cards of Melisa and 27 cards of Viola up to now (each incl. DB) are enough.
14 cards of Tracy Smile up to now, published within few months, may also be nearing to exhaust my personal desire of one and the same girl. But she's still pretty crisp.
Obviously Totem is still making money with the "repetitions" otherwise they wouldn't shoot them. And I respect that it's probably easier to lure the known girls into the studio than new ones.
What I'm trying to say is: the old excitement "Oh, it's Friday! Let's see which new beauties we'll get to see!" has decreased in the past months. It feels like it's been only little more than a hand full fresh faces in the past 60 days.

Fortunately Totem is still interspersing extreme beauties like Katya Clover (or Lucy Li or Sapphira or Sabrisse) once in a while. A big, big applause for that!
afra068
已加入 在 Jan 2015

5 发布
August 15, 2015
Oui, tous les goûts sont dans la nature!
Nous avons une chance énorme de retrouver Melisa ici après quelques *****ées, toujours aussi sexy, alors profitons-en. En plus, elle danse de mieux en mieux c'est vrai. Espérons qu'elle sera la reine des modèles sur le net encore quelque temps.
Perso je préfère moins de modèles, mais bcp plus sexy et nature: à savoir sans tatouage, ni piercing ou chirurgie esthétique.
Merci pour votre excellent boulot, Totem, et n'hésitez pas à trouver pour notre plus grand bonheur d'autres filles toutes naturelles dans les semaines à venir (Emily Bloom, Isabella D...)
Ou d'exaucer mon rêve le plus fou... faire revenir Morgane (hélas je crois qu'elle n'est plus active!)
Ironman79
已加入 在 Dec 2010

439 发布
August 15, 2015
I agre with the opinions of some of the members on here that's why my buying habits have slowed down to a crawl. Due to VG's core fan base (the silent majority) and the company always playing the numbers game this will never be the product i would like it to be. It took me a long to figure that out, and now i know that this site, this product is not going to cater to my likes and tastes as often as i would like them to.
91hebasu
已加入 在 Jan 2008

1146 发布
August 15, 2015
And that, and alot of other recent comments, has absolutely nothing to do with what this thread is all about.

We are getting way off base of the intended purpose for the thread. Simply posting card pics to let the other members know what's coming soon. It's beginning to look as if we need to close it and open a new one........again. In order to get it back on topic.
Cartref
主持人
已加入 在 Sep 2007

520 发布
August 15, 2015
I would say that Ironman, has expressed it well, if Totem's core fan base (the silent majority) is justifying the cards being made, then the complaint is?

I know we all have oersonal preferences and we will buy according to them, but we must also respect Totem's need to make a profit on the cards being made.

Having said that, it is also right to raise your point of view. Who knows, you may sway the majority :)
Ironman79
已加入 在 Dec 2010

439 发布
August 15, 2015
@Cartref thanks for your words but if you trace back my posts i've been holding a bull horn for awhile now, and like i said before there's strengh in numbers and not enough people here to back me up with my views.
livana82
已加入 在 Jan 2009

20 发布
August 15, 2015
I'm bored of the same girls. Bring in some new ones...
x18591996
已加入 在 May 2012

102 发布
August 16, 2015
I found both Viola and Tracy Smile to be spectacular - gals that you just don't come across very often.

I'm thinkin' that I'm not alone - and that Supply has met Demand.

Which is as it should be.​​

Cartref
主持人
已加入 在 Sep 2007

520 发布
August 16, 2015
OK, as stated by 91Hebasu, recent responses have really nothing to do about this topic.

If you want to make a point (politely of course) can I suggest a new topic with a heading that indicates that you want new & fresher girls, not repeats of existing models.

People can then post their comments there and it would be easier for Totem to guage the level onf angst or interest?
crasherdnb
已加入 在 Jul 2013

258 发布
August 21, 2015
Melisa, Viola, Katya Clover
crasherdnb
已加入 在 Jul 2013

258 发布
August 21, 2015
Belle Claire, Luci Li
KatzPaw
已加入 在 Apr 2015

396 发布
August 21, 2015
Score, Belle Claire for VG! I didn't think she was going to show on VG, loved her DB shows! Thanks for the update @crasherdnb
Kruxt
已加入 在 Nov 2013

12 发布
August 21, 2015
Lucy Li <3
Sonder
已加入 在 May 2010

35 发布
August 21, 2015
The third Katya Clover card - yess!
Lucy Li - OMG Totem heard us! Thank you!
Belle Claire - looking forward!
fallen0ne
已加入 在 Sep 2007

158 发布
August 21, 2015
Thank you for the Lucy Li & Viola cards Team Totem.
:-)
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
August 21, 2015
Wow, true to their word, Totem have done Lucy Li in a TombRaider theme! That has to be a MUST BUY :D
Thanks Totem :)
darkcloud
已加入 在 Nov 2009

461 发布
August 21, 2015
Yea, TombRaider card a must buy with Lucy Li, not for me, my preference for this card was VIOLA, i'm desappointed :(
ChaoticEvil
已加入 在 Mar 2014

199 发布
August 21, 2015 (edited)
Melisa Bride? omg!! my dream came true!!! mustbuy!!! ty Totem

P.S. I am still looking for more Melisa cards!! Buying them all at once!
dolphins109
已加入 在 Feb 2011

790 发布
August 22, 2015
well i'm a man of my word if totem wants to charge me 10 credits for belle claire shows i,ll pay it but on the other hand i,m going to buy them any way.even if u don't charge 10 credits. ya score BIG for belle claire. :-D @crasherdnb good job man , good job.keep it up.
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4544 发布
August 22, 2015
Lucy Li in a Tomb Raider show will be a must, I'm in heaven ❤️
And the others cards seem to be very nice too, I'm going to spend some credits soon, but I like it because the girls deserve it !
ChaoticEvil
已加入 在 Mar 2014

199 发布
August 22, 2015
dolphins109 http://www.virtuagirl.com/userProfile.php?usLogin=v13588597 , i like her too .. I just think she is totally different ..still not sure if she is the same girl :)
VagueAbond
已加入 在 Jan 2014

49 发布
August 23, 2015
Thanks for paying attention to our Tomb Raider fantasies! ;)
EdVonSchlegg
已加入 在 Jun 2009

22 发布
August 24, 2015
Nice, viola andy luci would be fine in my collection. How about some rubber, body lotion, oil (the shiny stuff will be nice in 3k) again?
Paintsnudes
已加入 在 Sep 2012

361 发布
August 24, 2015
Sorry Viola fans, but Lucy Li IS Lara Croft!
jugnoo
已加入 在 Mar 2010

176 发布
August 24, 2015
are there any more cards of alexa nova..???
LollipopDonuts
已加入 在 Jun 2012

31 发布
August 24, 2015
As a Lara Croft fan, I'm really glad to have this "reference" in a Lucy Li's card ! Nice addition, and glad to finally see some other girls. I think weekly releases should have both regular and new girls (or come backs), then everyone will be happy :)
dolphins109
已加入 在 Feb 2011

790 发布
August 25, 2015
@jugnoo-23 she got one more show.and the same with maya grand to.
jugnoo
已加入 在 Mar 2010

176 发布
August 25, 2015
thanks dolphin for info
dolphins109
已加入 在 Feb 2011

790 发布
August 25, 2015
for u RED HEAD cats your girl MIA SOLLIS is back for 6 shows 😭 now as for me lets just say i want the whole pie this time oh who i'm i talking about Ms.Merry Pie 😛 coming soon to a virtuagirl near u .

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!