Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Logging out from virtual girl  

论坛 / 新用户板块

holmz0ww
已加入 在 Apr 2010

1 发布
April 29, 2011
So I just got a new computer, and wanted to install Virtual Girl again, I installed it and everything, and was too fast with my fingers, so it logged in itself on my computer, on some random account it just created. Even though I have my own profile(the one I'm posting this thread with)

My question is, how do I logout from Virtual Girl on my computer? And log in with my actual account. Thanks
SexyAgent
已加入 在 Nov 2007

287 发布
April 29, 2011
If you are talking about from the web site... there is a logout in the my account tab.

I think what you really want to do is uninstall the software. Then re-install and make sure that you select use an existing account (rather than create a new account). As far as I am aware there is no built-in mechanism to change the account at runtime.
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3895 发布
April 29, 2011
That's correct..
RIGHT click News Button
LEFT click on the word Registration
Then Fill in your Correct Account information.
HellHound1
已加入 在 Oct 2015

2 发布
December 13, 2020
So I just got a new computer, and wanted to install Virtual Girl again, I installed it and everything, and was too fast with my fingers, so it logged in itself on my computer, on some random account it just created. Even though I have my own profile(the one I'm posting this thread with)

My question is, how do I logout from Virtual Girl on my computer? And log in with my actual account. Thanks
If you are talking about from the web site... there is a logout in the my account tab.

I think what you really want to do is uninstall the software. Then re-install and make sure that you select use an existing account (rather than create a new account). As far as I am aware there is no built-in mechanism to change the account at runtime.
i looked at my account page and there is no logout tab so where is it or how do i get the tab
JayZ971
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2009

2243 发布
December 13, 2020 (edited)
So I just got a new computer, and wanted to install Virtual Girl again, I installed it and everything, and was too fast with my fingers, so it logged in itself on my computer, on some random account it just created. Even though I have my own profile(the one I'm posting this thread with) My question is, how do I logout from Virtual Girl on my computer? And log in with my actual account. Thanks.

Go to settings (gear at top right of GUI (app)
Select Advanced Settings
Select Login with another account - login with your correct information

If you are talking about from the web site... there is a logout in the my account tab.I think what you really want to do is uninstall the software. Then re-install and make sure that you select use an existing account (rather than create a new account). As far as I am aware there is no built-in mechanism to change the account at runtime. i looked at my account page and there is no logout tab so where is it or how do i get the tab

Click on your name
Select logout (see screenshot)
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
December 13, 2020
There is nothing called "Logout" for the app, though there is for the web interface, instead it is called "Quit" and is available by right clicking on the systray icon. However, you do not need to explicitly logout to login to another account, just login to the new account and that account will be used automatically for any subsequent times that you run iStripper.
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3895 发布
December 13, 2020
so it logged in itself on my computer, on some random account it just created.

Got to Settings
put a Check Mark in Advanced Settings
Click on Register Again

use your Username and Password.

You can Also go Read this Did you Know that... Thread
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/44883/1?post=665951
您不允许看到该主题或访问与该主题相关的数据

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!