Buy Trading Cards as easily as iStripper cards!

Форум / Всё о iStripper

henrylee7
Присоединился в May 2020

193 Сообщения
26 дней назад
Why not put these programs in the Itripper store, the price could be 50 or 100 credits, if the program is really worth the price, what's more, the method of purchase becomes more complicated than before... and the price is unattainable for us, what it makes sense...... Please think about it.
programs are no different from those we know. Even often they have the same dresses and lingerie..... Their prices of so-called rare "rare" "epic" "epic" "legendary" cards are an artificial creation of someone from the company to make money on them by raising the price up to $600.. It is mainly about the trade of a dozen people... Mostly done for people outside Istripper to attract them sitting in the world of web3... and for 95% of users it is simplistic to get them interested in buying additional cards. Season 3 has cards with an additional version of XR but for now it does not function so there is no need to praise the day before sunset. For my part, I can say that I bought most of the cards from 3 e Dzong at a price of about 12 to 15 dollars (two or 3 for about $20) The card above $30 is no longer acceptable. A very important note that you need to constantly remind Dolz has officially a place for Opensea there payment is in MATIC... but what I'm going for There are plenty of opensea scammers who sell at very attractive fax prices
Fake cards... unfortunately I didn't read the warning and lost about $20... But if you only have a DOLZ currency here, you are unlikely to look for opensea cards. The rest belongs individually to each person's decision whether he wants to pay a dozen or a few hundred dollars for the card just because someone has figured out how these cards are less, its value is higher...
Sparvirtue
Присоединился в Oct 2015

1 Сообщения
26 дней назад
Thanks, but NO, thanks ! Artificial scarcity is yet another stupid marketing invention ...
henrylee7
Присоединился в May 2020

193 Сообщения
26 дней назад
As with any new technology, it's important to try to learn about it to better understand it. That's why the acronym DYOR is often included. Do your own research = DYOR It simply means that you should try to discover as much as possible to better understand it. NFTs are often very misunderstood. So understanding what NFT is, and then understanding what DOLZ NFT is, will help you better understand why they are not sold in the regular iStripper store.
Therefore, to understand this, it is not enough, however, one button and 4 videos nacYT how to set up a MATIC wallet to buy a MATIC exchange on Dolz to stand for an auction and buy a card.... In fact, an ordinary user would need a course with several dozen hours of lessons on web3 and the concepts functioning there. For regular users, these "not ordinary NFT DOLZ cards" are like other Istripper cards and the show itself is no different from them. I also understand that without knowledge of English it is as difficult as walking in the Alpine mountains... but I go slower and I have to be careful of every stone... I just don't understand this artificial price-boosting. Why someone who has one rarer card and got it for free tries to sell one card for the equivalent of almost all Istripper cards from one year? You certainly can't boast like Rembrandt's painting in an art gallery... Because even your own family doesn't know that you have such a rare DOLZ card...
henrylee7
Присоединился в May 2020

193 Сообщения
26 дней назад
That I can say my point of view like Wyldanimal. You have to find answers to what you don't understand... I listen to YouTube videos about the NFT cryptocurrency market in my native language. I also always recommend the aforementioned Wyldanimal or Celine to ask them because it is a person's feeling and they are patient in explaining what is not understood or how the problem is helping. Thanks. And such a reflection world with adult materials allows for wish development and further education in new technologies even in pre-retirement age What will be the surprise of a granddaughter in a few years when a grandfather surprises him with his knowledge about NFT MATIC or blockchain....😀
sjaakie
Присоединился в Dec 2007

56 Сообщения
26 дней назад
I don't understand this clicking on the link has a pop up stating create account? Ive already got an account according to the message that appears at the bottom (email already in use) ? I can see a profile blurred in the background lol.

Same for me.
an "NFT address" is immediately visible at the top right. Now I have a metamask address (which is different) and which is listed in my istripper profile. Do I have to remove this from my istripper prifile?
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1774 Сообщения
26 дней назад
When I buy Credits I use my credit card with no commitments or hidden fees and my credit card number is not saved. Any backside to bying Dolz that I should be aware about?

There is no hidden fees on Wert, and your bank statement will indicate nothing related to iStripper.
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1774 Сообщения
26 дней назад
I am interested in trying one of the shows. But only if I can afford. Can someone say what dolz cost?

see in the top menu of dolz.io : 1 Dolz is currently $0.01044
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1774 Сообщения
26 дней назад
I don't understand this clicking on the link has a pop up stating create account? Ive already got an account according to the message that appears at the bottom (email already in use) ? I can see a profile blurred in the background lol.

it probably means that the wallet you're trying to use is different from another one that you have previously used to create an acct on Dolz :) contact [email protected] with as many details as possible please
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1774 Сообщения
26 дней назад
Well, I threw my credit card at it to check it out and all I can say is buying Dolz is not enough to get the cards. I was told I need to buy something called 'native tokens' for "gas money", which means I need to buy yet another thing called 'Matic' first. That turned out to be another credit card purchase on some shady website, which i totally did not go for.Its just so many hoola hoops to jump through to get something you want. I truly dont feel any ease in transacting for trading cards still. 😟

please contact [email protected] with a screenshot
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1774 Сообщения
26 дней назад
Can you help me? I can't link my IStripper account to the DOLZ account

aren't we already in touch by email ?
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1774 Сообщения
26 дней назад
I can't buy a Dolz. Wallet has been created and is linked. The Buy now button is greyed out and the mouse pointer has a no stopping sign.

yes, Wert is working on a solution, I'll post here when ready
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1774 Сообщения
26 дней назад
wont let me connect my Accounts

please gime more details at [email protected]
cheers
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1774 Сообщения
26 дней назад
I can't buy a Dolz. Wallet has been created and is linked. The Buy now button is greyed out and the mouse pointer has a no stopping sign.Same here, have Wallet, bought cards in last few months the old way... tried to do new way and got same thing... can input amount, but cant buy anything

If you already have a wallet with purchased NFTs on it, creating a new one and linking your iStripper with it will prevent you from accessing the NFT-trading cards attached to that1st wallet...

Keep it, and access the payment by credit card by pressing "connect my wallet" in the second pat of the popup on Dolz :)
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1774 Сообщения
26 дней назад
Ok now I could buy for 50 euros. But now it's been pending for 15 minutes and I still don't have any Dolz in my wallet. How long it takes?

the wallet linked to your istripper account does not seem to have DOLZ on it...
Please reach me on [email protected] or DM Discord, we will find out :)
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1774 Сообщения
26 дней назад
That I can say my point of view like Wyldanimal. You have to find answers to what you don't understand... I listen to YouTube videos about the NFT cryptocurrency market in my native language. I also always recommend the aforementioned Wyldanimal or Celine to ask them because it is a person's feeling and they are patient in explaining what is not understood or how the problem is helping. Thanks. And such a reflection world with adult materials allows for wish development and further education in new technologies even in pre-retirement age What will be the surprise of a granddaughter in a few years when a grandfather surprises him with his knowledge about NFT MATIC or blockchain....😀
❤️
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1120 Сообщения
26 дней назад (edited)
Using an exising wallet - do you need some Matic in the account?

Please bear in mind that the wallet currently has no funds in it. It has never been used other than linking to my iStripper account.

I have tried again just now to purchase DOLZ.

I managed to switch the Wallet from etherium to polygon.

I was asked for a usename and email so I entered Number6 and my email address.

A passcode was requested and I entered the one I had emailed to me.

It seems to log in OK but if I try to buy Dolz it gives an error message

Order can’t be processed
We can’t process the order because the provided commodity is disabled. Please contact support. (Error code: 1301)

Any ideas?
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1774 Сообщения
26 дней назад
To all of you who already had a wallet linked to their iStripper account (for instance to get Lana Lane 'Shimmer shot') :

1/ You can KEEP your wallet and access the same super-smooth system to buy Dolz in credit card/ApplePay/GooglePay :)

There you are!

2/ if you want/need to create a new wallet using the new 1-click wallet creation:
IMMEDIATELY, your wallet gets created and appears at the top right near your profile icon AND a pop up appears to create your account, indeed, so that your brand new wallet gets linked to your email address :)

Follow the process and once your account created, you're back to the Buy page, follow the 2 steps process and you'll be all done

Jesus !!! It takes longer to write / read than to do it 😂
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1774 Сообщения
26 дней назад
Using an exising wallet - do you need some Matic in the account?Please bear in mind that the wallet currently has no funds in it. It has never been used other than linking to my iStripper account.I have tried again just now to purchase DOLZ.I managed to switch the Wallet from etherium to polygon.I was asked for a usename and email so I entered Number6 and my email address.A passcode was requested and I entered the one I had emailed to me.It seems to log in OK but if I try to buy Dolz it gives an error messageOrder can’t be processedWe can’t process the order because the provided commodity is disabled. Please contact support. (Error code: 1301)Any ideas?

you did it PERFECTLY WELL !
And NO, you won't need Matic when buying Dolz by credit card thru the wert popup with your initial wallet :)

the error you see is on WERT end, they"re working on a solution !
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1120 Сообщения
26 дней назад
Apologies - I thought that had been fixed.

Jumping around on to many posts (here and on discord)

Thanks.
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

741 Сообщения
26 дней назад
Using an exising wallet - do you need some Matic in the account?

If you want to buy any cards in the secondary market, you will need a few Matic for the gas fees.
ColaAluka
Присоединился в Jul 2022

11 Сообщения
26 дней назад
I have a question.
I purchased three NFT cards on the marketplace, and one of them, Toree - Medieval Maiden, cannot be displayed in iStripper, but I can see the other two cards in iStripper.
How can I solve this problem?
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1774 Сообщения
26 дней назад
I have a question.I purchased three NFT cards on the marketplace, and one of them, Toree - Medieval Maiden, cannot be displayed in iStripper, but I can see the other two cards in iStripper.How can I solve this problem?

Checking, gime a moment
iamoneblood
Присоединился в Nov 2014

4 Сообщения
26 дней назад
i have a lot of NFT and my wallet is linked to my account, but i'm not about to log in to that wallet anymore so i don't went to lost my NFT's how can i buy the cards without losing them
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1774 Сообщения
26 дней назад
I have a question.I purchased three NFT cards on the marketplace, and one of them, Toree - Medieval Maiden, cannot be displayed in iStripper, but I can see the other two cards in iStripper.How can I solve this problem?

hello, you have changed the wallet id associated to your iStripper account.
Please make sure you link again your wallet 0x4B0A675a4cD19B87342C33D7157463F5DFF56083
This is where you have your 3 NFTs

make sure you're connected with the wallet 0x4B0A675a4cD19B87342C33D7157463F5DFF56083 on dolz.io then go to dolz.io/link in order to proceed

Cheers
ColaAluka
Присоединился в Jul 2022

11 Сообщения
25 дней назад
我有一个问题。我在市场上购买了三张 NFT 卡,其中一张 Toree - Medieval Maiden 无法在 iStripper 中显示,但我可以在 iStripper 中看到另外两张卡。我该如何解决这个问题?您好,您已更改与您的 iStripper 帐户关联的钱包 ID。请确保再次链接您的钱包 0x4B0A675a4cD19B87342C33D7157463F5DFF56083这是您拥有 3 个 NFT 的地方,请确保您已连接到 dolz.io 上的钱包 0x4B0A675a4cD19B87342C33D7157463F5DFF56083,然后转到 dolz.io/link 以继续。谢谢
I have confirmed that my new wallet is connected to Dolz, but when I try to change the connection wallet from my iStripper profile, it always fails (my old wallet is still displayed in the iStripper profile).
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1774 Сообщения
25 дней назад
我有一个问题。我在市场上购买了三张 NFT 卡,其中一张 Toree - Medieval Maiden 无法在 iStripper 中显示,但我可以在 iStripper 中看到另外两张卡。我该如何解决这个问题?您好,您已更改与您的 iStripper 帐户关联的钱包 ID。请确保再次链接您的钱包 0x4B0A675a4cD19B87342C33D7157463F5DFF56083这是您拥有 3 个 NFT 的地方,请确保您已连接到 dolz.io 上的钱包 0x4B0A675a4cD19B87342C33D7157463F5DFF56083,然后转到 dolz.io/link 以继续。谢谢I have confirmed that my new wallet is connected to Dolz, but when I try to change the connection wallet from my iStripper profile, it always fails (my old wallet is still displayed in the iStripper profile).

Open your browser.
  • go to Dolz.io and make sure you are connected with wallet 0x4B0A675a4cD19B87342C33D7157463F5DFF56083
  • open a new tab on the same browser and go to www.istripper.com
  • make sure you are connected (username ColaAluka)
  • on the same browser open a new tab and go to www.dolz.io/link

and confirm you want to change the wallet connected to your iStripper
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1774 Сообщения
25 дней назад
The problem to access Wert's pop up of purchase is solved !
You can buy Dolz now

Enjoy :)
666Xyz
Присоединился в Jan 2018

16 Сообщения
25 дней назад
dumb question? huh..... whatever....
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1774 Сообщения
25 дней назад
error messageOrder can’t be processedWe can’t process the order because the provided commodity is disabled. Please contact support. (Error code: 1301)Any ideas?

@Number6 problem solved
666Xyz
Присоединился в Jan 2018

16 Сообщения
25 дней назад
Why not put these programs in the Itripper store, the price could be 50 or 100 credits, if the program is really worth the price, what's more, the method of purchase becomes more complicated than before... and the price is unattainable for us, what it makes sense...... Please think about it. programs are no different from those we know. Even often they have the same dresses and lingerie..... Their prices of so-called rare "rare" "epic" "epic" "legendary" cards are an artificial creation of someone from the company to make money on them by raising the price up to $600.. It is mainly about the trade of a dozen people... Mostly done for people outside Istripper to attract them sitting in the world of web3... and for 95% of users it is simplistic to get them interested in buying additional cards. Season 3 has cards with an additional version of XR but for now it does not function so there is no need to praise the day before sunset. For my part, I can say that I bought most of the cards from 3 e Dzong at a price of about 12 to 15 dollars (two or 3 for about $20) The card above $30 is no longer acceptable. A very important note that you need to constantly remind Dolz has officially a place for Opensea there payment is in MATIC... but what I'm going for There are plenty of opensea scammers who sell at very attractive fax pricesFake cards... unfortunately I didn't read the warning and lost about $20... But if you only have a DOLZ currency here, you are unlikely to look for opensea cards. The rest belongs individually to each person's decision whether he wants to pay a dozen or a few hundred dollars for the card just because someone has figured out how these cards are less, its value is higher...
agree bro

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !