Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Finding my cards that have available updates

Форум / Уголок новых участников

Zewl
Присоединился в Aug 2021

24 Сообщения
5 June
When I filter for updates I still see my full collection displayed. It does not filter. I suspect there are updates because there is a red dot in the updates header. How do I correctly filter my collection to just list the cards which have updates to download?

Thnx
JayZ971
Присоединился в Mar 2009

2241 Сообщения
5 June
Try this.......

With filters enabled, select the Not downloaded box
then select updates

Then those cards that need updating should show up

hope that helps
angelipijani
Присоединился в Apr 2024

22 Сообщения
6 June
what do you mean, updates to cards? How can card be updated? and with what is it updated? new content? if yes, of what kind? tnx
muttonjeff
Присоединился в Nov 2008

733 Сообщения
7 June (edited)
what do you mean, updates to cards? How can card be updated? and with what is it updated? new content? if yes, of what kind? tnx

@angelipijani
there are multiple reasons why iStripper might update a card
for example color correction, a blurry clip or maybe additional content like an extra clip

If/when such an update is issued, the card will be marked with the UPDATED banner and a central icon showing two opposing circular arrows. You can then choose to update or not.
The update is effected by the user clicking that icon and initialing downloading the updated version of the card
JonC001
Присоединился в Mar 2008

1492 Сообщения
7 June (edited)
add this:

It is not necessary to update any card. The cards already downloaded will continue to play, updated or not.
Zewl
Присоединился в Aug 2021

24 Сообщения
7 June
Hi again,
JayZ, I tried that suggestion but nothing came up. Just blank screen.

JonC, It's "necessary" to remove those annoying red dots in my header.

Thanks, all.
stefnev1
Присоединился в Jul 2008

4546 Сообщения
7 June
@Zewl
Check if you have some hidden cards. Maybe the updates are for these one. On Your Collection tab, click on the icon with the sliders at the top right and select Hidden Cards to see them.
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3885 Сообщения
7 June (edited)
There are several ways to do it.
The Idea is to Start with a Blank Slate, No Cards Displayed, then check the Updates, So ONLY the Updates are displayed.
To Get a Blank Slate you can Use two Filters that when combined, display No Results.

https://wyldanimal.com/videos/12312-show-updates.mp4
or
https://wyldanimal.com/videos/12306-show-updates.mp4

I know this is from a Slightly Older version, But the Use of the Filters is the Same.
Zewl
Присоединился в Aug 2021

24 Сообщения
14 June
@stefnev1

Thank you! Sorting with hidden cards selected helped my identify the status of my collection and helped me discover that the red dots in the header were indicating cards that had not been played yet. I also managed to locate cards with available updates this way.
stefnev1
Присоединился в Jul 2008

4546 Сообщения
14 June
@Zewl
You're welcome 😊

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !